It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims celebrate the death of 40 Israelis in huge forest fire.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

You are the one making assumptions of what i think.

Regarding 9/11, JFK etc. i just tell people to do some independant research rather than depending on TPTB for info 24/7.

I don't believe they are sheeps or brainwashed zombies.They just haven't seen the other side of the coin.How can i call them sheeps when i was like them before i decided to look into things myself?

Be open-minded and respect people for their beliefs.Putting labels on millions and billions of people won't get you far in life.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well it all started with someone taking someones life,and and then the other side decided to get revenge, by doing the same. Way I see it they are both in the same boat together Isreal with Palastine, and neither side sees it.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
... because we are discussing sex in the islamic afterlife and sex in Islam ... OF COURSE those words are going to be used. geeeeezeeeee ... get a grip.

No, actually, we were discussing the supposed celebrating by muslims over the death of Israelis in that forest fire. You were the first one to bring up sex in a topic quite removed from it, and you did it with a post including "sex cult" "abusrd unending sex orgy" and "whore-dom" all rolled into one, and it only increased from there. Interesting to see who is actually the obsessed one here.

WRONG .. It says WIVES. It says MATES. Wives and mates have SEX.

Oh my goodness, you really are dedicated to ignoring facts, aren't you? Perhaps this will be more helpful:

FlyersFan, there are verses you referenced to prove your point THAT DON'T EXIST

Wives (although technically the word used is "spouses", since it is referring to both men and women) and mates have sex? That is all they do? Very interesting...you must have a wonderful marriage. Since you will be with your spouse in heaven (according to you, anyhow), I guess that must automatically mean you will be having sex as well. At least according to your logic.

Sex is for procreation. Dead people in etherial form don't have bodies that need to procreate children. That's an earthly thing. Not a spiritual heavenly thing. And even if that strange belief of a new body in heaven actually happens, then why would anyone engage in something so mundane as useless sex when GOD and all the majesticness of heaven is before him/her?

Procreation is only one part of sex. Sex is an expression of the love that occurs in marriage- A love that is one of the signs God gave humanity (according to Islam). I'm sorry you think it is a base, "useless" thing. Interesting how with such prudish opinions, you can still be so obsessed with sex. My best wishes to you and the spouse!

edit on 8-12-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Procreation is only one part of sex. Sex is an expression of the love that occurs in marriage- A love that is one of the signs God gave humanity (according to Islam). I'm sorry you think it is a base, "useless" thing. Interesting how with such prudish opinions, you can still be so obsessed with sex. My best wishes to you and the spouse!

lol yes, there's nothing more beautiful and pure than the love between a man and his 72 virgins.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Hey, I didn't say that is what would be happening. I contest the entire "72" and "virgin" and "sex" thing. I was just going in the direction flyersfan was going, to her absurd conclusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

I know you didn't.. I'm just saying it obviously isn't about love..

I still don't get it- What's the point of the Muslim heaven? Is there mention of anything else other than women?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Yes. Companions in heaven are just one small thing:
secure.wikimedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Wives (although technically the word used is "spouses", since it is referring to both men and women) and mates have sex? That is all they do?

Spouses. Wives. Mates. Coupled with the terms 'voluputuous ... doe eyed ... etc' ALL have a sexual component. If it were just spiritual companions it would have said so. And 72 whore-virgins for an eternity being 'wives' ... that's an unending sex encounter. 1 + 1 = 2. You can't spin the truth of it away. It's a sex obsessed eternity. Pretty damn pathetic.

Procreation is only one part of sex.

It's the purpose of sex. And as I said ... why would any etherial spirit want to waste time attempting to engage in useless sexual acts when the majesty of God is before them which would be a greater delight then uselessly trying to 'get off' with a penis that no longer exists? Absurd.

Originally posted by Doujutsu
If i was you i wouldn't bother replying to her posts.

And yet you don't take your own advice but continue to post your pro-islamic drivel in response to the facts I post every chance you get.
Funny dude.

She has mastered playing musical chairs and will deliberately ignore points that will go against her agenda.

1 - WRONG.
2 - I have ignored nothing and have responded to everything.
3 - You have failed to address the FACTS that I have posted.
4 - I have no 'agenda'. I only speak the truth, which obviously you can't deal with.

You will find all her posts very simillar and lacks of proper sources on every thread.

WRONG again. You really shouldn't lie like that. It's transparent and sad.
All my posts have been backed up with quotes straight from Islamic sources.
Indisputable.

islam is a death sex cult and all the muslims are brainwashed zombies

You forgot IGNORANT. It's an IGNORANT sex cult that is steeped in blood and death. It was founded by a mass murdering thief and liar - facts of which the poor suckers in Islam aren't allowed to know about and are threatened with death if they even speak it. It spread by murdering millions of people and enslaving millions more. If you are going to mock someone, at least try to get the facts straight.
And seriously . . you still haven't even taken a look at what cults are, have you? Educate yourself. They are all encompassing. Islam is the perfect example of a cult.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by Doujutsu

.. She has simply put an opinion out there..(which might I add, is backed up by Quran verses) Posters continue to ask her and debate her on this. She puts forth facts and actual text.. This is all disregarded for some reason. Then you flip the script and make the same claims over and over again yourselves.

I take the time to write a long post on the attrocities that the cult (Islam) is responsible for, and it goes ignored.

The best day on this planet will be the day that Islam is gone for good... If this requires all of Allahs followers to be united with whoredome and 72 virgins .. So be it..

I will call it the most successful version of natural selection ever!

I think you missed the point that most of us in the early pages *where debunking the ' celebrating muslims' thread*...either with op'ed, evidence, or compartive analysis.....a thread which was hijacked by Flyer..into an all out Anti Muslim thread. Given the truth spoke for itself, and culprits who started the fires were found to be Isralie citizens....the debate should have ended. Only insults have kept it going since.

I dont defend or justify either "side"..there is no defence for murder..but I dont condone rehtoric from either side either be it factual or not, as the information is jaded and filtered by too many variables and the process of trying to argue reason or common sense in that spiral down is lost.

Rosha

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So yeah...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

FLYERSFAN..STOP IT.... You forgot pedophile AGAIN!!!

To Douj:- She is right.. You are lying. Show me one question or point that she hasn't addressed or answered. How can you blatently lie like that?

Do you think that the readers of this thread are too stupid to read back a few pages? Are you assuming that you have such a loyal following, that they will just read your post and take it for fact?

It is you, that has failed to answer any questions and address the points that she pointed out.

To Flyersfan : Flyers suck - Redwings rule the roost !!!!
I love hockey! w00t w00t lets - go - red - wings!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

To Douj:- She is right.. You are lying. Show me one question or point that she hasn't addressed or answered. How can you blatently lie like that?

IF you actually read the thread properly there were two particular questions i posed to flyerfans which she has failed to answer until now, maybe you can answer them for her?

You still ignored the part why US has such close relations with Saudi where most of the terror funds, wahabi extremism, all 9/11 hijackers and OBL originated from.Surely if you want to fight extremism than you are better off starting from the root of it? Instead Saudi gets $billions of hi-tech millitary gear and protection after israel.

Saudi is the birth place of Islam, Saudi is where extremist islam originated from called wahabism, Saudi is where womens rights are 'supposedly' worst on this planet, Saudi is where most of the terror fund flows out from.

The question i actually asked was which muslim country in modern history has invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-muslims, applied sharia law and formed a global caliphate?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

IF you actually read the thread properly there were two particular questions i posed to flyerfans which she has failed to answer until now, maybe you can answer them for her?

You still ignored the part why US has such close relations with Saudi where most of the terror funds, wahabi extremism, all 9/11 hijackers and OBL originated from.Surely if you want to fight extremism than you are better off starting from the root of it? Instead Saudi gets $billions of hi-tech millitary gear and protection after israel.

NO SHE DID NOT - She said "I dont know" 3 or 4 times. You asked again... she said she didn't know.. then you asked again.. "I dont know" AGAIN!!

Saudi is the birth place of Islam, Saudi is where extremist islam originated from called wahabism, Saudi is where womens rights are 'supposedly' worst on this planet, Saudi is where most of the terror fund flows out from.

The question i actually asked was which muslim country in modern history has invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-muslims, applied sharia law and formed a global caliphate?

It is simple. - "I don't know". From the information I have found. This hasn't happened . So... Assuming that Flyers found this same info.. Why would she answer such a pointed question? I am simply answering it, so you will stop stomping circles around the thread, shouting "He wont answer any questions". I recommend that Flyers give you an answer, for this seems to be the only argument you have come up with. "She wont answer any questions" I didn't take the time to read through all of the posts that I have missed. I would venture a guess that she has already answered this.

So my answer is "I dont know" Are you going to tell me? Now that your 1 question - that you kept calling 2 questions, has been answered, will you now be answering at least 1 question?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Answering both the questions is vital before makeing any claims of Islam taking over the world by brainwashed zombies called muslims.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: grammar error

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

LOL... You are apparently not equiped to debate an issue. You can not just draw lines in the sand about what you require before discussing an issue.. I will not be responding to you.. You simply are not equiped to do verbal battle with.

Have a good day being a slugging troll... Dont take my ignoring you as dodging questions... look at it as becoming enlightened to the fact that you are unreasonable and irrational.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

which muslim country in modern history has invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-muslims, applied sharia law and formed a global caliphate?

Asked and answered.

That is how all the muslim countries were formed. All of them. Mass murdered millions and enslaved millions. That's the history and that's what Islamic Sharia law calls for. NOW the rest of the world has better weapons and better defenses so the muslim hordes can't overrun countries overtly as they did. They tried it with Israel in the 60's and LOST. Now they infiltrate through terrorist tactics and by using PC laws and bad immigration laws and by using the war of the womb ... ATS thread - outbreeding the enemy

One of the reasons those countries dont' have the advanced weaponry is their continued self overbreeding. Ignorant people breeding dozens of ignorant children who will never get a good education and who will inturn overbreed more ignorant children. The cycle continues. Another reason - many of those countries don't allow women to get an education - a rule based on their interpretation of Islam. By purposely dumbing down half the population, the country stupifies itself.

As for your continued bringing up of Saudi Arabia ... again ... asked and answered. (you really should stop telling lies that it hasn't been addressed) Actually, you didn't ask anything. You just keep flinging out the fact that the USA has political relations with the country. Again .. so what? Every country on the planet has to have political relations with every other country. The Royals in Saudi Arabia realize the need to keep the west dependent upon their oil, otherwise the Royals would lose their standing and wealth. So they feed the croc .. wahabbism .. in order to maintain the appearance of being good Muslims all the while getting big oil $$$ from the free west through oil. They are sucking us and our money.

And none of that has with the FACT that Islam is an ignorant misogynistic closed cult and that it's a violent mess? :shk: Islamic apologists :shk: You have failed to address that .. over and over and over.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

brainwashed zombies called muslims.

Still haven't read up on cults, have you?

The cult of Islam is elitist and claims exalted status for it's followers. Basically - We are the only ones right and the rest are wrong and therefore fodder, or are beneath us in dignity. (this is all through Islam and is indeniable)

Conflict with wider society - Islam has a polarized us-versus-them mentality. DEFINATELY. Refusal to assimulate and refusal to tolerate non-Islam. Rampages when someone draws a political cartoon of Muhammad ... etc etc

It considers it's founder - the mass murdering thief and liar Muhammad - to be a prophet or messiah with special instructions coming straight from God. The leader and his teachings are not to be questioned. The leaders representatives on earth - the Imams (and for the women, the husband or father figure) are not to be questioned. The obvious errors the founder made and the obvious errors the leaders make are not to be questioned.

The cult leadership is considered a higher authority then secular law and secular authority. Example - secular law says men can't beat up women, but Islamic laws (laws based on Islam) say that men can beat their wives, that 'morals police' can beat random women who show a wrist, etc.

A cult will tell in great detail how members should think, act, feel; what clothes to wear, how to live, how to discipline children, and in islams' case - HOW TO BEAT AND CONTROL THE WOMEN

Islam teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify means. Example - Murder of non-muslims is okay because it will gain the Muslim their sex-filled paradise. Example - beating a wife because she doesn't want to have sex one evening - this is somehow the man's right to beat a woman and force sex upon her and somehow this is good for the woman too.

Muslims are expected to have Islam all encompassing in their lives. How they dress, act, eat .. how they behave (women can't walk fast on a sidewalk, etc), how they speak. The Qu'ran tells them not to socialize with non-muslims and tells men not to socialize with women and not even to listen to their advice.

Both physical and spiritual death is threatened for those who wish to depart the cult of Islam.
Leave Islam and go to hell (right after we slit your throat for leaving).

If Islam wasn't a cult it wouldn't be so afraid of the truth .. the truth about it's founder .. the truth about it's leaders .. the truth about it's imams ... the truth about it's teachings .. the truth about the Qu'ran being full of errors and contradictions ... the truth that Abraham was never in Mecca ... etc etc

Face it. It's a cult.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

which muslim country in modern history has invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-muslims, applied sharia law and formed a global caliphate?

Asked and answered.

That is how all the muslim countries were formed. All of them. Mass murdered millions and enslaved millions. That's the history and that's what Islamic Sharia law calls for. NOW the rest of the world has better weapons and better defenses so the muslim hordes can't overrun countries overtly as they did. They tried it with Israel in the 60's and LOST. Now they infiltrate through terrorist tactics and by using PC laws and bad immigration laws and by using the war of the womb ... ATS thread - outbreeding the enemy .

Let me repeat my question again:

Which muslim country in modern history has invaded a non-muslim land, killed all the non-muslims, applied sharia law and formed a global caliphate?

You see if we go into history than i can mention you many non-muslim entities that killed and conquered alot more than what muslims did.But i am trying not to go into that because as it will open a whole new can of worms and you will end up embarassing yourself.

One of the reasons those countries dont' have the advanced weaponry is their continued self overbreeding.

I didn't ask you to make assumptions.Pakistan has had huge stockpile of nuclear weapons for decades yet they haven't bombed anyone?

Again .. so what? Every country on the planet has to have political relations with every other country. The Royals in Saudi Arabia realize the need to keep the west dependent upon their oil, otherwise the Royals would lose their standing and wealth. So they feed the croc .. wahabbism .. in order to maintain the appearance of being good Muslims all the while getting big oil $$$ from the free west through oil. They are sucking us and our money.

I didn't ask you to dodge my question, i asked you to answer how can the US have close relations with Saudi when it's a proven fact that all the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi, Osama originated from Saudi, extremist wahabism was imported and funded into afghanistan and around the world by Saudi,Sharia law is fully established in Saudi,Islam's birth place is Saudi,Womens rights are the worst in Saudi,polygamy is practised most in Saudi, majority of the mosques, imams and islamic schools in western countries are funded by Saudi.

Yet Saudi is US's second best pal after israel?

And if US doesn't give two s****s about Saudi, than whats the point of all this 'war on terror' business when the ROOT of the problem is totally ignored?

Is Oil more important than fighting a brainwashed zombie cult?

It's called double standards and hypocrisy!

And none of that has with the FACT that Islam is an ignorant misogynistic closed cult and that it's a violent mess?

Yes of course but it also becomes a lovely bubbly cult when it comes to oil doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Let me repeat my question again:

Thick much? Asked and answered MANY TIMES.

i can mention you many non-muslim entities that killed and conquered alot more than what muslims did.

I, also, can mention many non-muslim entities that have killed and conquered. SO WHAT? That doesnt' change the facts about Islam. That doesn't change the fact that Islam still calls for world domination today - through a blood soaking - and that millions of it's followers are hell bent on fulfilling that requirement - thanks to it's cult leaders, the Imams.

you will end up embarassing yourself.

Only in your dreams.

I didn't ask you to make assumptions

I'm not making assumptions. I'm stating facts. Take a college course and get educated.

.Pakistan has had huge stockpile of nuclear weapons for decades yet they haven't bombed anyone?

They are being kept in check by even bigger (non-muslim) and better armed countries who threaten big retaliation upon them if they use their weapons. Pakistan (which has an average birthrate of 7.0 for every women) is a mess.

I didn't ask you to dodge my question

LIAR. I've answered it over and over. Get some glasses or something ...

i asked you to answer how can the US have close relations with Saudi when it's a proven fact that all the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi,

And I'VE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER ... every country on the planet has political relations with every other country. If you want to know exactly what relations the USA has with the Saudi Royals .. go ask Obama.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thick much? Asked and answered MANY TIMES.

What part of MODERN history don't you understand

SO WHAT? That doesnt' change the facts about Islam. That doesn't change the fact that Islam still calls for world domination today - through a blood soaking - and that millions of it's followers are hell bent on fulfilling that requirement - thanks to it's cult leaders, the Imams.

Islam still calls for world domination? Give me legitimate sources from Quran and hadiths to prove your point and how many millions or billions of it's follwers have fulfilled that requirement within the past 50-100 years?

I'm stating facts. Take a college course and get educated.

Assuming muslims will conquer the world if they become technologically advanced is not 'Facts' you fool.

They are being kept in check by even bigger (non-muslim) and better armed countries who threaten big retaliation upon them if they use their weapons. Pakistan (which has an average birthrate of 7.0 for every women) is a mess.

The fact that they have nuclear weapons proves that they are not as un-educated as you make out.And whats having more kids got to do with with all the anti-islamic garbage you keep coming out with? Who are you to tell people about how many children they should have whether they are educated or illeterate?

And I'VE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER ... every country on the planet has political relations with every other country. If you want to know exactly what relations the USA has with the Saudi Royals .. go ask Obama.

You can't claim to fight terrorism and islamic extremism when your best pal is the biggest terrorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join