It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think North and South Korea need an Inter reliance act.

They both depend on each other to survive.

They both are the same people essentially.

This is a way to remove the mental/emotional borders.

This would initiate a treaty or truce. This would agreeably compensate for Inter Reliance act.

Then they would share a paradisical. An agreement to just merely depend on each other for the world's needs. A paradisical is a win/win situation where it unites the one people throughout a Inter Reliance Act.

This way a treaty/truce is possible which is merely a need to share both governments truth as they are already the same people.

Peace, I love Koreans, they are just kind of innocent though but great people.

Om, Peace, Namaste and may more paradisicals be prosperous and network through nothing but a love currency.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Alxandro
Clearly a mispeak, not like the "57 states" comment that was hushed up to a certain degree.

Yes...because we never heard anything about that 57 states thing again, or "my muslim faith"...it all just went away..as a matter of fact...what are we talking about? I never heard of the other two things before because it was hushed up...whatever was hushed up.

perspective....not just for artists anymore.

I'm still wondering what that has to do with the topic.

Deflection..... not just for hockey anymore.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Hiliary Clinton is a seasoned politician

That is exactly what we do NOT need!

Enough already with the seasoned, polished & lying crooks.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"Slip of the tongue" doesn't cut it. Because "North Korea" and "South Korea" are easy to confuse, anyone who knows what they're talking about makes sure they're using the right name before they speak. Palin made this mistake because she genuinely doesn't know much about the Korean situation.

I dont hate Palin btw I like Palin, she sees Russia from her house and is allies with North Korea.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
Obama says he is a Muslim and Stephanopoulos corrects him and its a misspeak,Palin misspeak's and she is an idiot.This could only come from the left.

Quoted for truth.

Oh, the hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Muzeam

I appreciate your desire for everyone to drop their guns and instead exchange hugs...but, that is simply not reality.
I have trouble correcting hippies..their simplistic and childish worldview always strikes me as pathetic, yet peaceful...and I envy someone whom can simply paint the world like that without having to consider the enormous amount of details.

Reality...ain't it a bitch

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Alxandro
Clearly a mispeak, not like the "57 states" comment that was hushed up to a certain degree.

Yes...because we never heard anything about that 57 states thing again, or "my muslim faith"...it all just went away..as a matter of fact...what are we talking about? I never heard of the other two things before because it was hushed up...whatever was hushed up.

perspective....not just for artists anymore.

I'm still wondering what that has to do with the topic.

Deflection..... not just for hockey anymore.

The topic is a gaffe that is being overinflated..it happened for obama, its happening for palin...it happens..you cant say that one was never talked about and this is being overinflated...they both were..
the "my muslim faith" gaffe started a whole damn movement of how Obama is a muslim...and no doubt some quack out there is now putting a conspiracy together of how Palin is a north korean sympathiser...

Context...not just for books

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I had the opportunity to watch "Sarah Palin's Alaska" last night, so I watched it. My impression was, if we remove ALL politics from her, she's really a pretty cool woman. She's smart in certain areas. She's funny, she's not afraid to get dirty, she seems to love her family and she's just generally pretty cool. Very personable and generally attractive.

I wouldn't want her anywhere in politics, but taken apart from that, I really kind of liked her.

Creepy, huh?

Not at all unless of course your political bias leans left.
As you noticed, she is a very down to earth person and exactly the type of person we need in office.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I had the opportunity to watch "Sarah Palin's Alaska" last night, so I watched it. My impression was, if we remove ALL politics from her, she's really a pretty cool woman. She's smart in certain areas. She's funny, she's not afraid to get dirty, she seems to love her family and she's just generally pretty cool. Very personable and generally attractive.

I wouldn't want her anywhere in politics, but taken apart from that, I really kind of liked her.

Creepy, huh?

Not at all unless of course your political bias leans left.
As you noticed, she is a very down to earth person and exactly the type of person we need in office.

Yes, because having someone in office you "could see yourself having a beer with" will never bite us in the ass...I mean...what -possibly- could go wrong.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes, because having someone in office you "could see yourself having a beer with" will never bite us in the ass...I mean...what -possibly- could go wrong.

I don't think you get it.
I don't see Palin as a person I could have a beer with. However, she is a down to earth type of person with common sense.

Anyway, I would rather have people in office who I could have a beer with instead of these lying, polished and seasoned crooks we call politicians. Just because someone is personable enough that you could have a beer with them does not make that person a idiot or not capable of being in office.

It's apparent that the stiff, wine drinking & non personable type of politicians are not working so well right?
edit on 11/25/2010 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yes but wouldn't you admit that when a political person gets hauled up for a gaffe that the "but look at the other guy...." crap is not only adding to the political divide in the States but it's also majorly childish?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes but wouldn't you admit that when a political person gets hauled up for a gaffe that the "but look at the other guy...." crap is not only adding to the political divide in the States but it's also majorly childish?

If people are going to claim that Palin is not fit for office because of a gaffe then it is fair game to point out that the current President and past Presidents have all had gaffes. It's not childish, it's called making a point.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Without a doubt...but keep in mind...
At least in America...we love us some football...people go nuts about their team winning...even if they personally gain nor lose anything from the outcome...they love to scream, paint their faces, and put all their hopes and dreams into the outcome of the game.
Sadly, the season ends and they sort of feel lost and worthless.

Politics is the new football...a year round screaming match of how their team is the super duper best coolest thing, with star speakers, cool colors, hot cheerleaders, etc...its a simple mindgame.

Saying politics should clean up their act and be respectful is like saying football teams shouldn't try to overwork their fan base...it simply won't happen...both the teammate and the person in the crowd are in a near symbiotic relationship now for self worth..it is a sport of distraction that allows the average joe knuckledragger to feel he is part of outside of his crappy 9-5 existance.

Are you ready for some politic'ing! YA...the game will NEVER end...hoorah..get your big #1 finger glove with your statesman's name on it and cheer louder than the other side.

Welcome to politics 2.0.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If people are going to claim that Palin is not fit for office because of a gaffe then it is fair game to point out that the current President and past Presidents have all had gaffes.

Says who? Certainly not ATS' T&C. We're supposed to keep to the topic and in this instance Obama isn't it. Plenty of other threads on his gaffes. And Palin isn't the topic in them and should be left out of them.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Says who? Certainly not ATS' T&C. We're supposed to keep to the topic and in this instance Obama isn't it.

Yes he is, along with all other politicians who made gaffes especially when the OP is inferring that Palin should not be in office because of the gaffe. It's very clear and to bad you don't see that.

The original poster also mentioned Bush so it is NOT all about Palin. Get it now or should we stick to only Palin and Bush.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It's very clear and to bad you don't see that.

Oh I get it. I suggest you read Saturn's post above. Reread it again and again until you get the point.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh I get it.

No you don't.
The original poster also mentioned Bush so it is NOT all about Palin. Get it now or should we stick to only Palin and Bush. All politicians are fair game in this thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by retiredTxn
reply to post by pplrnuts

This is so hilarious. Our country is falling apart, and the best people have to talk about is a gaffe. Get real folks, and quit all the partisan bickering. This is the stuff TPTB want us to do...stay divided over petty things. God help us all.

No this IS very serious. We need to nip-this-in-the-bud and discuss this lady and her asinine and HARMFUL mis-choice of wording here. In all honesty, I bet this WASN'T a mistake as the lady gives me and MANY others the impression that she has less brains than a hot-baked potato. And this brainless-wonder MAY run for President.

So its IMPERATIVE we make this a discussion and shine light on it as much as other current issues.

Now we have some obvious Tea-Party die-hards on here who are not liking this one bit and want to make it a "NON-issue". Well, to you such folks posting that ignorance and desperate attempts to not tarnish your dummies in the Tea party, well...THATS JUST TOO BAD, BOO-HOO FOR YOU. Get OVER IT, we are going to DISCUSS this one.

Dont like it?? Then LEAVE!!!!!!
edit on 25-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sorry didn't mean to sound defeatist. I don't ever find a reason to fall on a sword. Here is what is being lost in this conversation. "NK should be burning to the ground right now". Call them whatever you want NWO, TPTB, Aliens, Illuminati or the Vatican but the simple truth is that what is at the end of this road is WWIII. Everytime there is this amount of stress in the world it ends up in war. The banks make more that way. My biggest problem with world war is that this time it looks like we are being set up to lose and a new order will replace us. The price paid by the people of the world could not be measured but TPTB will sit in neutral countries collecting intrest from both sides. I wish it was not true but it has been repeated over and over in history and why would they vary from a plan that is tried and true..
The best way to be sure of what is happening is to "Follow the money" forget what they say and watch what they do.
Lying to the public is like sport for them ie:Who had the best spin?

This should tell you something and you should go look it up for yourself.

Trading in the US stock markets have shown a huge gap between sellers and buyers. Big insiders are selling assets at about a 10 to 1 ratio. In other words the big rats are jumping ship and to get out they have to walks atop the bodies of the smaller rats. If you have a trapped feeling in your gut you are not alone...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sarah Palin ...the next president of the US of A ..reckon she will go far that woman as just about all the elected members of the US have little clue about the world lol and she likes guns and shooting things lol

Sure come the next election she will be voted in!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join