It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For folks that want to see this thread disappear, you are all acting very ignorant and allowing your love for your Tea-party to cloud rational thinking.

In all honesty, I bet this WASN'T a mistake as the lady gives me and MANY others the impression that she has less brains than a hot-baked potato. And this brainless-wonder MAY run for President.

So its IMPERATIVE we make this a discussion and shine light on it as much as other current issues.

Now we have some obvious Tea-Party die-hards on here who are not liking this one bit and want to make it a "NON-issue". Well, to you such folks posting that ignorance and desperate attempts to not tarnish your dummies in the Tea party, well...THATS JUST TOO BAD, BOO-HOO FOR YOU. Get OVER IT, we are going to DISCUSS this one.

Dont like it?? Then LEAVE!!!!!!
edit on 25-11-2010 by ra.ra3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ra.ra3
Now we have some obvious Tea-Party die-hards on here who are not liking this one bit and want to make it a "NON-issue". Well, to you such folks posting that ignorance and desperate attempts to not tarnish your dummies in the Tea party, well...THATS JUST TOO BAD, BOO-HOO FOR YOU. Get OVER IT, we are going to DISCUSS this one.

Dont like it?? Then LEAVE!!!!!!

I actually stated this is a non-issue on page 1, maybe 2. And that attitude is not helping anyone. It's what is wrong in American politics today.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

No this IS very serious

No it's not.

And this brainless-wonder MAY run for President.
So its IMPERATIVE we make this a discussion and shine light on it as much as other current issues.

Well, it did not stop Obama from becoming president with all of his stupid comments and gaffes. It happens, get over it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
as far as verbal gaffes go.....no one can make a bigger one than me.....including Sarah Palin!

Try this on for size. Walk in to your local Hooters with two other couples (friends), your wife and two kids in tow.
when the Hooter's hostess comes over to ask you for how many people and if you desire a table in the smoking or non smoking section, try answering this: "....Huh...Oh....yeah,,,Hummmm...I'll have a bed for two please !!! "

Now I don't know about what you are thinking right now...Well ok I do but in all honesty...I was so tired that day that all I wanted was to go to sleep next to my wife and that's what I was actually thinking about when the beautiful chesty young waitress came to us so.......Yeah verbal gaffes happen and if you get the entire context of the story it sometimes makes it easier to understand under what conditions they happened!!

Sarah Palin could of been ranting off at the North Korean for 15 minutes prior to that particular question and answered with a verbal gaffe......# happens !!!

P.S. I still have a scar from my wife's head slap....She took the time to turn her engagement ring around, diamond inside the hand.......LOL....I don't blame her......

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

Actually...that is -not- a gaffe. that is your mouth reacting before your brain engages...also known as foot in mouth disease.

a gaffe is saying something like...you want a dozen chicken breasts...oops, I mean wings...a dozen wings..totally by accident.

wanting to bed a couple hooters waitresses is reality...not a mixup of a word.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
what is sad is we already have a president that doesn't know how many states are in the united states, or claims his grandfather freed the jews from Auschwitz but the moron doesn't seems to understand Russia freed the jews from Auschwitz.

obama's flubs are getting bad.

flubs are funny and Palin's were funny, but that's all they are just flubs. Hell I've made just as bad and worse flubs with geography

but what is worse is a sitting president not knowing off the cuff how many states there are.

thats scary we have a retard as president, and I wouldn't want palin as president either.

no wonder all countries including NORTH korea beat the united states in education.

our politicians have become retards

the idiocracy of the U.S. is our new form of govt.

I

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Yes...I knew this was obama's fault somehow...

damn you obama...can't you stop being evil for just a single moment...

and now Obama is clearly taking over this thread...yet another move by Barry...Why must he take over every thread...not only is he gleefully taking everyones guns and shoving them into fema camps...now he is grabbing all threads on ATS

-shakes fist...before obama confiscates his fists-

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
At least you've got to give Palin some credit here for bringing awareness.

I'm sure there are some folks on the left that never even knew the difference between North and South Korea before this pseudo gaffe.
Yet now, because she said something stupid, these ungrateful folks are on a band wagon attack.

It would be better if they simply just said "Thank you Sarah."

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well ..having wrote the last post...at least post ...just about everyone knows this woman is just about one step above the village idiot (a small one like lol)..and this is before an election..sure she will do better..as people know she's daft...and may actually make a few good descisions..never know !!..as there has been little hope from previous elected governments that people thought they knew what they were doing !!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If Hitler came back and became a Tea-party Republican..

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1989 which has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."

Thank you for keeping to the rules of internet debating...was starting to worry that nobody had yet mentioned nazi's or Hitler.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Man this lady is truelly a moron.
Overhere we can not believe she has such a huge following in the states.
It's like following the village idiot.
But hey you people did choose a complete #kicker twice for president.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

No this IS very serious

No it's not.

And this brainless-wonder MAY run for President.

Well, it did not stop Obama from becoming president with all of his stupid comments and gaffes. It happens, get over it.

You are obviously a Tea party cult victim that needs to GET OVER IT yourself.

The tea party is a BUNCH of IDIOTS except for ONE person...

Ron Paul, thats IT.

The rest are equivalent in brains as Palin who is no smarter than a hot-baked potato.

But this doesnt matter to you because you display yourself as one of the usual tea party fans who would vote any fool into office as long as they are drinking the Tea.

The fanboys of the Tea never fail to amaze with their silliness.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well...

Wouldnt be wondered if shes gonna be the next and first women president.

Shes the perfect fit for the "real" rulers...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
All I can say is...Thanks to Korea, yes BOTH Koreas...I now practice my favorite "sport" martial art. Olympic style Taekwondo (WTF) !

So there....Some positive from Korea ! LOL

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ra.ra3

Here is your REAL next President. He will rise in the last moments and become the voice of all parties, truly uniting the left and the right against the U.S.'s real enemy, the government itself !!! You will have to chose your allegiance and fight for your beliefs withing your own land and abroad !

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Allright Palin supporters, .... explain this one ...... PLEEEAAAAASE.

" oh it's just a gotcha soundbite"

" her mind was flustered with the stresses of politics"

" she was sniffing paint in the parking lot "

Whatever you got, I'd like to hear it, ..... because anyone who can support this person is more mentaly handicapped than Palin herself.

Are you serious?

Of course she meant to say South Korean so what is your problem?

Unless of course you really believe your Messiah and think there are 57 states.

Get a clue and see a shrink regarding your Palin derangement syndrome.

Talking about syndrome - I wonder what you all see when you gaze upon my Messiah

A Muslim, Indonesian, Arab Commie, corporatist, homosexual, bowing, pacifist, fascist, black panther

What is scary is that she doesn't even know that she just allied a country she wants to bomb :lol

Cause you know that tart will be bombing those MF's cause Bush said it and FOX's shadow men desire it

But really, you conservatives gotta make up your shiz -

The lot of you call Bush a liberal and disown him now -

It is clear that Palin is the same thing - RINO I believe you call it, to make your judgement appear sound

So you guys will let her run the country into the ground

vote for her AGAIN

let her run it into the ground all the way, underground

and then blame the democrat for Palin's destruction derby

:lol

Happy T Rex day yalls,

lying to yourself about what conservation produces is Americas Alcoholism and molester uncle all rolled into one.

BUSH/CHENNY 04

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

But this doesnt matter to you because you display yourself as one of the usual tea party fans who would vote any fool into office as long as they are drinking the Tea.

In all your awesome wisdom, who did you vote for President?......Let me guess....Obama?

You are the typical brainwashed sheep that the elite love to rule.

Right I know you from the olden days

You were a Bush Supporter, I know

And you have the balls to talk about elite

That is some funny stuff there

Bush was a regular folk right there, he had an accent

Oh, I know, Bush was SO elite - you could not call him elite anymore

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

In all your awesome wisdom, who did you vote for President?......Let me guess....Obama?

You are the typical brainwashed sheep that the elite love to rule.

Obama was the better choice over someone (McCain) who wanted to stay in an unnecessary and ILLEGAL war for a hundred more years... Or did he say a thousand more years? I try to forget the nonsense that I hear coming out of the republican and tea party camps.

Let me guess, you wanted McCain because the tea partiers LOVE war so much. They cannot get enough of it. Or was it how you would love another 4 yrs of failed Bush policy?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join