It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Just by your statement I'm going to go ahead and say he is more intelligent than you. Not backing Sarah, but no reason to slam Glen by correcting her. My point is that he didn't not correct her, why waste your time with empty speculation

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
At last she has never claimed to have visited all 57 states like our moron of a president did.

I know it's been said before, but why not say it again. If you count the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Island, US Virgin Island, American Samoa, Guam and the US Minor Outlying Islands it does kind of add up.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy

Sarah Palin on Glenn Beck's radio show: 'We gotta stand with our North Korean allies'

www.nydailynews.com

Sarah Palin made her latest verbal gaffe on Wednesday, claiming North Korea is one of America's allies on Glenn Beck's radio show when asked how she'd handle the recent escalation between the two Koreas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Way to go Sarah. You better stick to something you know how to do like pole dancing in a polar bear skin for tossed coins.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So this is like the time Obama said he'd campaigned in 57 states right?

OH MAN ONLY GOPS MAKE STUPID STATEMENTS HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN I GUESS THEY'RE ALL DUMB! LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Originally posted by seagull
Politicians are notoriously prone to verbal gaffs. Sarah Palin included. For the sake of my continued sanity, can we please let this non issue go? Verbal gaffs, which we all, everyone of us, have upon occasion are hardly indicative of intelligence or lack of same.

In otherwords? Non issue.

I disagree and believe it is a HUGE issue when a politician GOOFS up that significantly.

GOOFS up significantly? How is a gaffe or a misinformed one off comment significant? We all have our flaws, politicians believe it or not are human beings just like each and every one of us. They are capable of flaws and just because they make some gaffes here and there doesn't necessarily reflect that of their overall performance and leadership.

I know very well that Sarah Palin is unfit to be president, but to put the nature of this particular mistake as the soul judgement of her or anybody elses capability as a leader is wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You're wrong buddy, they're all reptile people. I can see it in the eyes.

=)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The Huffington Post article includes a video from the thinkprogress copy of the audio track,

edit on 24-11-2010 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I can forgive anyone for making dumbass remarks and lapses in cognition; how ever I can't forgive any
person that wants to appear rational for believing in witchcraft.....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-11-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

You rock, if everyone else could just see it is a thing of substance

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
that moron Obama is worse, idiot don't even know how many states are in the United States.

his flubs are almost as bad as Bush

couple examples from speeches

1 - "I have been in oh, 57 states so far and have a few more to go".

2 - "As Commander OF Chief......."

3 - "My uncle freed prisoners from Auschwitz or Buchenwald err one of those places".

4 - (At a Memorial Day speech) "We are here to honor those who have fallen in wars for this country and some of them I see standing here today".

talk about sub average IQ when you don't even know how many states there is. Probably falls in the imbecile range.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
At last she has never claimed to have visited all 57 states like our moron of a president did.

I know it's been said before, but why not say it again. If you count the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Island, US Virgin Island, American Samoa, Guam and the US Minor Outlying Islands it does kind of add up.

It does add up, but when you consider he stated he had gone to 57, and still had a few more to go....
I wonder if he was thinking of annexing mexico and canada?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
It does add up, but when you consider he stated he had gone to 57, and still had a few more to go....
I wonder if he was thinking of annexing mexico and canada?

That sounds like one hell of a conspiracy thread right there.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Palin is proof that people will elect a president solely on their gender. If you didn't know, Palin has enormous approval ratings over here. This will not make any difference because the news media will never mention it. The news media rarely talks negative about women, *start sarcasm* after all, that would be sexism. *end sarcasm*

I hate this # hole of a country and I can't wait until North Korea nukes it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

It'll become an issue if she actually throws her hat in the ring for President in 2012.

I can't believe THIS is the woman that conservatives want to vote for. We really are screwed.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EFGuy

HAHAHAHAHA maybe now people with think twice before spouting off at the mouth about how great a Presidential candidate she would make. I mean really think about it people...

It's Palin's first debate against Obama the stage lighting has just turned on and the two are busy going over notes/talking points. After a few minutes of this they get the queue that they are about to go on air. The first question is asked and directed to Obama, he gives a nonsensical, yet elaborate and elegent answer. It is now time for the rebuttle from Palin. The camera pans over to her blank stare.... and waits..... and waits.... till she finally opens her mouth....

Palin isn't smart enough to fight her way out of a wet paper sack. I'm a pretty conservative fella but anyone who thinks this woman is Presidential material really needs to reexamine reality. She couldn't (in my opinion) handle Biden during their debates, and as we all know Joe isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I heard this this morning while listening to the Glenn Beck program I never imagined it would make a thread here ahahahahahahahah It was a mistake I thought I was the only one hearing it so I figured no one would care she said north korea. I thought she might of done it as a joke to see if people would pick it up and run with it ahahaha and then did hahahaha
edit on 25-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hey!
She can see Seoul from her backyard.
Just saying.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
That bitch just needs to keep her big mouth shut but she's just a sell out puppet just like the previous one's. So acourse she's going to say something like this, she thinks Obama should play the "war card" on Iran if he wants to get himself re-elected in 2012. Can only imagine what she would be doing right now if she was at the reigns, most likely be the female version of Bush. Her foreign policy issue would just be bomb everything that's not American.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cito

Whoa, where did Obama come up in this conversation?

Oh right. Palin's defenders to the rescue.

Her fanbase is made up of males with the mindset of pre-pubescent boys, hence the "OMG, she's a MILF!" attitude from the GOPpers.

As someone else said, Obama could almost be right on the 57 state thing if you include territories of the U.S. What was he supposed to do? Snub them?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
who cares,

as long as she can get you in the crosshairs from a chopper, i'm ok wit dat.

let's get a prez with some balls!

btw, nk allies are china? russia? never mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join