It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Op ignoring all the other genocides that took place in Africa and around the word since WW2?

Which of these Genocides or any other were done by Jews?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hitlers grand dad was jewish? Hitler liked to call people untermensch? meaning sub human? Well seeing that his grand dad was a jew, then he was only following in the family tradition. After all untermensch = goyim, which we all know is the word the jewish people call us non jews. It means cattle / animals? So we are just animals to our jewish friends? There to be used and abused by those nice jewish people, the chosen `elite` race of only real humans on the planet.
As a british infidel, I find it very insulting to be called an animal / cattle or what ever. As for islam, well to them i am no better off ,as they call me a kuffar. which means lower than the # one scrapes off your foot. Was hitler a christian? I doubt it. Lots of germans were christians. And they wore belts with ` gott mit uns` on it. In my opinion hitler was just following his family traditition and would have said he was a christian or muslim or jew, just so long as he got into power. He was just using the `goy` for his own ends. I feel sorry for the german people that they let him take control. But we must not for get that he was financed / helped by the bankers of the USA. presscot bush and gang. At the bottom of all this crap stands one thing, the use of some fairy tale to justify the mourder of people. The only answer is to hang all the religious people and send them to their nice kind gentle loving god.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Do you deny that 90% of what you wrote in your OP was false?

The OP says that

a) Nazi Military moved on to Arab countries, disseminating their teachings there

b) The Muslim Brotherhood was Affiliated with the Nazis

c) The Ideology of Hezbollah, Hamas, current Iran and Al Qaeda is essentially fascist

d) That Islamofascism is similar in teaching and behavior to the Nazi Regime.

None of this has been Debunked.

If you say "Arafat was not a Member of the M.B. but only an Affiliate" I dont consider that a Debunk.

The other points have been adressed.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

[ Did you respond to I AM LEGIONS post on page 11? Because I am going through the whole thread slowly now, but I have yet to see it.

Three posts address I AM LEGIONS, two of them quoting his points specifically. The Muslim Brotherhood - Nazi connection is not a Hoax, no matter how many people file complaints toward ATS to have this moved to "Hoax".

If we move this one to "Hoax" why dont we move the thousands of threads based on the "protocols of the wise elders of zion" to Hoax? Why isnt anybody calling for that?

The OP contains one or two inaccuracies, but that does not make the Nazi connection a "hoax". That connection is a historical fact...except for jew-haters.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

First of all the Protocols is not a 'Nazi-ideoligy' and is also not limited to muslims believing in it only.There are plenty of Nationalists, white supremacist's, neo-nazis, and other right wing extremists who believe in it too.And for conspiracy theorist's it's a proven guide to plan of world domination as everything stated in it has come or is coming true.Whether the document itself is proven fabricated or not,it is up to what every individual thinks of it after reading it.Will you deny everything in the Protocols coming true?

Regarding the zionist media control, will you deny that large section of media is under the ownership of jews or are large shareholders? Leaving the whole zionist conspiracy thing aside.

You keep trying to portray islam and muslims having an evil agenda to dominate the world,kill all the jews, kill all the non-muslims and establish an Islamic caliphate under the pretext of extremist islam or 'islamofascism' yet most evidence you have provided is incorrect.

I think it's better if you move this thread yourself to the HOAX section and admit that you went wrong as not enough independant research or effort was put into it tp prove your point.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
Let's talk about present shall we?

Israel now is a Nazi state.

If Israel were a Nazi state they would have killed all Palestinians by now. Instead they build a protective wall so that sucide bombers couldnt walk in anymore.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

First of all the Protocols is not a 'Nazi-ideoligy'

Hitler used it. Goebbels used it. Himmler used it. It was invented by Russians but it was most used by the Nazis. Today it is most used by Islamofascists to justify their agenda to exterminate all Jews.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Op ignoring all the other genocides that took place in Africa and around the word since WW2?

Which of these Genocides or any other were done by Jews?

Where did i say they were done by jews?

You claimed that:

Is it a Hoax that the Muslim Brotherhood is responsible for the largest Genocide since WWII? Not hardly.

Hence the Muslims Brotherhood wasn't responsible for the LARGEST GENOCIDE SINCE WW2 as other more larger genocides have taken place since WW2 NOT PERPETUATED BY MUSLIMS.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
Just for the record, insulting the Prophet, sallallahu alayhi wa salaam, is punishable by death, and there is enough evidence in the hadith for it. If there are enough reliable witnesses, then the sentence should be carried out.

Lol just how exactly is the hadith evidence of anything other than a silly collection of texts passed down orally and written for more than a hundred years after the death of Mo.

The hadith are nothing but text written and collected after his death that hold no weight or evidence to anything that Mo might have said.

Collected to politically support the Koran. Muslims cannot even agree which collections are the correct ones to use not to mention that debate continues regarding the validity or authenticity of individual hadiths.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

First of all the Protocols is not a 'Nazi-ideoligy'

Hitler used it. Goebbels used it. Himmler used it. It was invented by Russians but it was most used by the Nazis. Today it is most used by Islamofascists to justify their agenda to exterminate all Jews.

It doesn't matter who used it, the point i am trying to make is IT IS NOT A 'Nazi Ideoligy' as you're trying to make it out to make your thread look more legit by linking it with Hamas and Co and indirectly blaming all the muslims planning to kill all the jews because they don't recognise the illegal establishment of israel in Middle East.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

All you proved was that Amin Al-Husayni visited Nazi Germany, and met with Hitler...and that was already common knowledge. While he was generally patted on the back by them (who would turn away an ally during a war?), it is quite obvious they didn't consider him anything but a naive idiot who was helping by being a thorn in the side of the enemy.

You are absolutely correct. Skyfloating has made his opening post on several lies as has been shown ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) in this thread and even his two responses 1st ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and 2nd ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) did not misprove any thing except at Amin Huseini visited Germany and met Adolf. Almost 90% of what Skyfloating has said in his opening thread post is made of conjuncture and false information.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who used it, the point i am trying to make is IT IS NOT A 'Nazi Ideoligy' as you're trying to make it out to make your thread look more legit by linking it with Hamas and Co and indirectly blaming all the muslims planning to kill all the jews because they don't recognise the illegal establishment of israel in Middle East.

The idea that Jews are the ruling parasites of the world is most certainly Nazi-Ideology. By their own Admission. Similar philosophies are Hamas, by their own ADMISSION..

You are denying stuff the people themselves admit.

And again: This has nothing to do with muslims.. I know muslims. I can tell the difference between muslims and Islamofascists.

Most muslims are like us...they just want to lead a normal and peaceful life.

The Islamofascists you keep embracing, are the enemy of muslims

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by name pending

Almost 90% of what Skyfloating has said in his opening thread post is made of conjuncture and false information.

So Hamas and Hezbollah do not share the same Ideology as Hitler which they acquired through suicide-bomber cults such as the Muslim Brotherhood?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

All the filings for the removal of this thread are pathetic. Facist-mindset at its finest.

After seeing your response I have just now reported your thread to be moved to hoax section. Pathetic is presenting incorrect information and presenting them as facts.

What about moving the hundreds of threads on the "Protocols of the Wise Elders of Zion" to the Hoax Forum?

That still does not make the false statements you made in opening post of thread true.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

So Hamas and Hezbollah do not share the same Ideology as Hitler which they acquired through suicide-bomber cults such as the Muslim Brotherhood?

No. You have already been disproven on these on Page 11.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The idea that Jews are the ruling parasites of the world is most certainly Nazi-Ideology.

Hold on! So if one believes that zionists rule the world, it would make him/her following a Nazi ideoligy and a Nazi themselves? The whole thing about jews own the world existed way before any Nazi ideoligy took birth.

By their own Admission. Similar philosophies are Hamas, by their own ADMISSION..

Simillar philosophies? Now tell me where has Hamas recently said that 'they will kill all the jews because their Nazi hitler master has told them to do so'.Are you sure you're not getting neo-nazis and hamas mixed up? And if jews never moved to Middle East and remained in Europe after WW2, would Hamas and Co still exist with their 'hitler philosophies'?

You are denying stuff the people themselves admit.

Nazism and Hamas are two very different entities.One killed all the jews and and the other is resisting zionism expansion.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I see you like to dodge questions.

And again: This has nothing to do with muslims.. I know muslims. I can tell the difference between muslims and Islamofascists.

Congratulations(not so much). I can tell the difference between real fascism(which you should study the meaning of) and religious extremism, what do I win?

Most muslims are like us...they just want to lead a normal and peaceful life.

How are you sure that YOU are not like most Muslims? You don't right? That's why you choose to belittle a people because of their lifestyles in contrast to your own - do they want the same? If yes then they want to be normal(as if you are the only type of normal person), if no then enter random accusation or Godwin.

The Islamofascists you keep embracing, are the enemy of muslims

If you are talking about the Wahabi then I agree with you. If you are talking of Iran it would show your ignorance. Besides that, I hardly think you are in a position to make such claims.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

After seeing your response I have just now reported your thread to be moved to hoax section. Pathetic is presenting incorrect information and presenting them as facts.

Many have reported this thread before you, asking it to either be removed or moved to the Hoax section.

Interestingly, nobody makes such requests at all the anti-semitic garbage posted.

The reason this thread cannot be moved to the Hoax Section is because the Muslim Brotherhood Nazi connection is a fact and because the Hamas, Ahmadenijad, Hezbollah and the M.B. really do use the same theories and literature the Nazis used.

The OP explains why Islamofascists act like Fascists.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Try telling Wikipedia that all their information on the subject is false and see if they remove it.

One or two inaccuracies does not mean the general OP is "disproven".

edit on 25-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Try telling Wikipedia that all their information on the subject is false and see if they remove it.

One or two inaccuracies does not mean the general OP is "disproven".

edit on 25-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

90% inaccuracy isn't 'one or two' inaccuracies.

Op was disproven long ago, the only thing that's left is moving this thread to the HOAX section which won't happen because the Site admin and moderators who are pro-zionists won't allow it.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join