It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

In 1987 The Muslim Brotherhood founded Hamas, another terrorist organization.

Actually, that is not 100% true. You left out from your claim some other info, that might be in relevance with that claim.

Israel initially encouraged the rise of the Palestinian Islamist movement as a counter to the Palestine Liberation Organization, the secular coalition composed of Fatah and various leftist and other nationalist movements. Beginning in the early 1980s, with generous funding from the U.S.-backed family dictatorship in Saudi Arabia, the antecedents of Hamas began to emerge through the establishment of schools, health care clinics, social service organizations and other entities that stressed an ultraconservative interpretation of Islam, which up to that point had not been very common among the Palestinian population. The hope was that if people spent more time praying in mosques, they would be less prone to enlist in left-wing nationalist movements challenging the Israeli occupation.

Source

Even Ron Paul said that :

Maybe you can Include that info to your Source. But there is one thing that it´s true, and that is as long violence rages more extremist groups will arise.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Abd al-Rahman al-Banna, brother of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, went to Palestine and established the Muslim Brotherhood there in 193

The Islamic Resistance Movement, or Hamas, founded in 1987 in Gaza, is a wing of the Brotherhood,[61] formed out of Brotherhood-affiliated charities and social institutions that had gained a strong foothold among the local population. During the First Intifada (1987–93), Hamas militarized and transformed into one of the most strongest Palestinian militant groups.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The OP contains one or two inaccuracies, but that does not make the Nazi connection a "hoax". That connection is a historical fact...except for jew-haters.

So you admit the OP contains inaccuracies. That alone should be grounds to move the thread to hoax. ATS has before moved threads to hoax because it had 1 incorrect statement. The thread is none other than mikesingh's famous thread The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! . The thread was moved to Hoax because out of total 14 claims made in the OP - 1 claim was proved inaccurate as was proved in this post ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) of the thread. Even the reply site admin. Crakeur gave here ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) stated the thread was moved due to some claims based on known hoaxes not all. In other words, if some points are made in OP which are inaccurate the thread will be moved to Hoax they all dont have to be wrong.

The reason this thread cannot be moved to the Hoax Section is because the Muslim Brotherhood Nazi connection is a fact and because the Hamas, Ahmadenijad, Hezbollah and the M.B. really do use the same theories and literature the Nazis used.

It has all to do with you being a moderator not with the substance provided in your thread.
edit on 25-11-2010 by name pending because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The reason this thread cannot be moved to the Hoax Section is because the Muslim Brotherhood Nazi connection is a fact and because the Hamas, Ahmadenijad, Hezbollah and the M.B. really do use the same theories and literature the Nazis used.

The reason it can't be moved to the Hoax forum is because it makes no absolute claims of proof.

Had the article been entitled "Proof that Adolf Hitler founded the Muslim Brotherhood and coined the name Palestinians" it would be moved to the Hoax forum.

As you are likely aware many threads that make the claim "Proof the Jews did 9-11" are quickly moved to the hoax forum.

You yourself have done a thread on the Zionist Protocols though your thread was based on the Zionist Protocols being a hoax.

Honestly though Skyfloating, your opening piece is largely speculative, is rife with historical innacuracies and makes so many poorly thought out assertions the only people I think it would appeal to are die hard bigots and those with either anti-Muslim or pro-Zionist agendas.

Even a number of the Jewish members I have spoken with find the assertions to be embarassing.

You certainly might have been able to do a credible thread on radical Islam, but when you try to tie this many historical innacuracies together, and try to tie in various extremist groups of different sects who actually don't get along with each other you are going to get a lot of criticism.

It is once again basically a dangerous attempt to equate fascism with anti-semitism, and considering the rise of real fascism in the western democracies right now, the OP is really nothing more than a misleading political hit piece.

No it's not a hoax, you made no absolute claims in the title, or the original post. It's just a shameless attempt to confuse people, rile up more anti-Muslim sentiment, excuse Israeli, and Zionist excesses and war crimes, and crimes against humanity, and confuse people about the true nature of fascism.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by name pending

Yeh thanks for reminding us about the informative thread that mikesingh created.I remember exactly how he was always a pro-israeli and always hated the islamics but it was a BLOODY shock to everyone on ATS when he released the CIA/MOSSAD 9/11 thread.Since than we have never seen him after his thread was moved to the HOAX section.

ATS should either move this thread to HOAX forum or takeout mikesingh's 9/11 thread from the HOAX forum.

Otherwise it wouldn't be fair on mikesingh as we lost such a great member who contributed soo much on ATS espicially on the UFO forum.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yasser Arafat was just carrying on the policies of his uncle Amin Al Husseini, The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. It's a very interesting topic. I heard Arafat changed his name so no one would know who he really was.

www.palestinefacts.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Seed76

Abd al-Rahman al-Banna, brother of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, went to Palestine and established the Muslim Brotherhood there in 193

The Islamic Resistance Movement, or Hamas, founded in 1987 in Gaza, is a wing of the Brotherhood,[61] formed out of Brotherhood-affiliated charities and social institutions that had gained a strong foothold among the local population. During the First Intifada (1987–93), Hamas militarized and transformed into one of the most strongest Palestinian militant groups.

I am not arguing with you about Muslim Brotherhood. I am just simply pointing out that you presented the facts in such way that lead to a conclusion Nazi-Muslim_Brotherhood-Palestine.

Secondly you forgot the mention according to your Source, that there is a Muslim-brotherhood in Israel to.

The Muslim Brotherhood in Israel -the Islamic Movement- is divided between the southern and northern branches. The southern branch is represented in the Knesset, Israel's parliament while the northern radical branch boycotts Israeli elections.
Here is a link about the Islamic Movement in Israel based on the link which you provided.
Does that makes a connection Nazi-Muslim_Brotherhood-Israel??

But ask your self some simple questions.

1. Who´s keeping Extremist movements in Power???
2. What is the purpose???
3. Is there a Hidden agenda??
4. Who is really practicing Ethnic-Cleansing down there??

Anyway in my opinion is a little political misleading your Op.

Peace

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
reply to post by oozyism

Who is to say you haven't made the lie simple and repeated it, or that you've swallowed the lie? Quotes like that don't actual add any facts to the debate.

Yes it does, it helps you debate the issue in precision.

and

I don't think you get the point of the quote, it is if you make a big enough lie, and you repeat it long enough, people will believe it, but that is only if any discussion is blocked, regarding the lie. Meaning only that lie is repeated, but no opposition to the lie is allowed.

The above is also Hitler's belief, I have read it through his quotes.

America has copied much from Hitler, even his propaganda technique, think about the big lie that they hate us because of our freedom. There was no one in the beginning to question such an absurd, and huge lie, that the terrorists wants to kill us because of our freedom, why? Because of shot, because of 9/11. What does that mean? That means the US can make up any big lie in the face of a false flag, or even a real attack, and that lie will be swollen like a bug without any questions asked, because if you do, you are not a F'en patriot and surely is not American

I do get the quote which is exactly why I said what I did. How could you possibly know whether you have swallowed a repeated lie or not?

"Yes it does, it helps you debate the issue in precision." No it does not. Throwing around accusations or quotes which contain no facts, just metaphors and sayings adds nothing to a debate. The only thing that adds anything to a debate is factual information. I've read through this entire thread and I'm sick of people's responses at each other just basically boiling down to: you are lying, no you are! No you're the fascist, no you are! No you're etc, no you are. That and your gem of a quote up there adds nothing. The quote could easily be applied to you too, which is exactly what I did. I understand it perfectly. Just because you cannot see that it could apply to you to does not mean I do not understand it, I just repeated it back to you.

And again, why should making a lie big enough and repeating apply only to America? Do you honestly believe that no middle eastern country (other than Isreal) is also capable of this? EVERY country does this, including Gaza, the West Bank, Saudi Arabia, Iran, they aren't faultless. Oh and by the way, I'm not American, so your American lies examples does nothing for me

edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: fixing something

edit on 25-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Before we had money, Jews were hated, so what really is the motivation?
WHY?
it's not just the arabs, I assure you, China knows, just ask Atila or Kahn. When people think 'Jew' they automatically picture Israel, or the middle east most times, but need I remind you? Father 'Abraham' had many sons, and many suns had father ...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elusive52

I cant debate with you anymore, you cant keep up! you obviously haven't read any of my posts have you, I said Jesus is a prophet of god THE MESSIAH and I love him equal to Mohammad, Abraham, moses and Noah, David and Solomon etc etc

read what I said! JESUS WILL COME BACK TO EARTH AND ALLAH WILL TAKE HIS VICTORY 'THROUGH' JESUS that means Jesus will win the war against evil and I will humbly serve him and wash his feet if he comes in our time.

I would rather die than say one word against Jesus.

Again misguided. Let me spell it out for you.
Jesus was the last prophet and all prophets after him are false prophets.
WShen you say thru Jesus, the tome is now to be saved thru Jesus.
When Jesus comes back there is no saving. He comes to gather his own in the harvest and if you have not been saved, you will not meet Him. So essentially there will be no muslims in the harvest uless they have been converted to Christianity..
Dunno what allah means though.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The most offensive thing i find in this posting sor far is this glaring statement by the OP

The OP contains one or two inaccuracies, but that does not make the Nazi connection a "hoax". That connection is a historical fact...except for jew-haters.

because i find the Op full of inaccuracies It certainly does not make me a Jew hater...as i have no hate in me,I just find that wars and genocide and global domination being attempted by any Religion is Disgusting.
The sooner we stop hearing of these so called peace loving religions preaching anhilation to their fellow man....And the fact that one race of believers feel superior to others is wrong..Islam calling people outside theirs Infidels....and the Jews calling the others that are not Jews Gentiles...Gentile is not used nicely either so dont be fooled when people try to describe it other than it is...it is used as hate towards people who are not Jewish.

I would Also like to thank proto for his insightful response as it does hit the nail on the head..as i have a thread running about Jewish involvement in 9/11 and it is still there.....But the Title is the WHO DONE IT....

As far as the Protocols being desribed as a hoax cause of it being based on a loose translation by a Russian to a satirical French writer but that does not in itself make the Protocols a hoax as i have shown who are the originators of these protocols. And also at the time the Protocols were Debunked back in the 1920's there was a move by the Zionist movement to make anything said against them to be Anti-Semite.

So to all the Jew Loving and Islam Loving people of the world take your stupid...YES stupid selfrighteous beliefs and stuff them because the people of earth have no time for your sickening battles that keep bringing pain and suffering to this planet.

This planet is here for all of mankind not just some bits of so called chosen knobs....I am usually very polite...but your propaganda blindness is just that ...blindness.

Now when the so called Jihad comes and it is brought on by the human race...don't be fooled by the outcome as i see so many people being fooled in this thread alone.

The so called messiah is going to be another falsehood created by these same Religious Psycopaths to control the human race and It will be very sad to see if we are all decieved again by these same Religious Zealots.

Dont be fooled again...and to all the ones who are brainwashed by your own Doctrine...why not just try to step outside your blinded woolen blanket and see what damage to mankind you are all Creating.

edit on 113030p://f27Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
As fr the protocols...and people keepsaying they area hoax....I know everything online needs to be taken with a grain of salt and also the ifo is ALOT of times biased by the author of such things....I am not going to say this is prook of the protocaols...but I will say this...just cause someone says it is not true does it make it so...I think not...I for one would not believe a word from the Zionist backed NY times which was the originator of the 1920 debunking....

I'm afraid Protocols may be genuine

They are lectures addressed to Jewish Luciferians (Illuminati, Freemasons) detailing an incredible plan to overthrow western civilization, subjugate mankind, and concentrate "all the wealth of the world...in our hands." The book, typical of similar Illuminati documents, was leaked to the Czarist Secret police and published in Russia in 1905. The issue of anti Semitism diverts attention from this plot which has been unfolding for over 200 years and is behind world government, September 11, Iraq, Homeland Security and the bogus "War on Terror." FAIT ACCOMPLI.

The plotters control the world's wealth. Their multinational corporations have Freemason symbols for logos. Shell and Citibank have the rising sun; Exxon the double cross, CBS and Time Warner the eye of Horus; Alcan and AOL, the circle in the triangle. The mass media, education and politics all create an illusion of democracy in order to control and defraud humanity. The Great Seal of the United States reflects the unhappy truth. It is also a Freemason symbol and bears the inscription "We have achieved New World Order." Almost all American Presidents including George W. Bush are freemasons or Illuminati.

Israel's Star of David (interlaced triangles) is the Masonic symbol for the double divinity, Adonai and Lucifer. The issue of anti Semitism is irrelevant because Jewish and non-Jewish Luciferians have intermarried. (See Milan Martin, Lucifer's Children p.74) The elite now consists of humanity-haters of all stripes. No wonder corruption is endemic. As the Greeks say, the fish rots from the head.

ROTHSCHILD Meyer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) played a key role in advancing this monstrous conspiracy. He was a follower of the occult Cabbalism (or Lucifer worship) that is the basis of Illuminism and Freemasonry. (See Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry)

Researchers have speculated that Adam Weishaupt or Asher Ginzberg penned Protocols. I think it may have been Rothschild himself. I came to this conclusion after reading Protocols 20-23, the "financial programme... the crowning and the decisive point of our plans." These lectures require considerable knowledge of banking and finance. Moreover the author states that all power ultimately will reside in the "King of the Jews," which is how Rothschild was known.

read more from this site..i am sure it is a bit biased...but also has good info

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

sorry but that is nonsense, you obviously don't know your own book! Jesus said one will come after him.

"The Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said unto you."
[Bible - John 14:26]

who is this? answer: Mohammad (saws) THE ONLY ONE THAT CAME AFTER JESUS AND ORDERED ALL MANKIND TO BELIEVE IN JESUS AND FOLLOW HIS WAYS.

Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "A messenger will come after me,named Ahmad."
[Quran 61:6]

The chief priests and Levites asked John the Baptist, "If you are not the Christ (Messiah), and not Elijah - are you THAT Prophet?"
[John 1:20]

WHO IS THAT PROPHET? answer: MOHAMMAD (saws) if not then who?

stop believing all the rubbish they teach you in church and actually read/study your own book then you might find the true teachings of Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting thread, and one that brings up several points that many either are disputing or defending. The lines are clear cut and many people who are responding to the posts are taking one side or the other. Yet the truth of the matter, can only be right in the middle. Thus we come to what is the truth behind the entire Muslim/Judaism conflict and its origins, as well as, how it is playing out today. For the answer to that, one must go back in history of both of these 2 peoples. And, as much as, I would hate to use these sources, I am going to have to go back to the source of the conflict, namely the Torah and the Qur’an for the answer to this. The start of this conflict, from what the best scholars can tells you, comes from the time of Abraham. As the story is recalled, Abraham and his wife Sarah, was not able to have children, Sarah, gave her handmaiden to Abraham to produce and heir, God intervenes and thus is born a child, that is later cast aside as Sarah ends up having a child. It is from that very event that the conflict started between both people, as the child that was cast aside went off, under the guidance of God to become the forerunner of what we would know as Islam, and Mohammad and the other would later become the Jewish people and later the state of Israel. Neither sides are angels, or willing to compromise, as the culture there is such that if someone offends or hurts the other, then retaliation is the order of the day. And it never ends, as some conflicts go back years and are no better than feuds, such as Your great great grandfather insulted my ancestor over something that no one really know or remember what the real truth of it was.
Is there a connection between the Nazi and the Islamic world, yes there is. That too is recorded in history , as Iran was once known as Persia, until just before the outbreak of World War II, then it changed to Iran, all on the bequest of the Ambassador, taking advice from his Nazi counterpart. Further more, during that time frame, every one hated those who were Jewish and were suspicious of such, as they were not shown in the best of light, failing to fit in, or out of jealousy. The fault there is not from one group or hatred, rather it was of people exploiting the actual what everyone was thinking at the time. The Nazi’s were in the process of trying to cultivate friendships for the natural resources. Even some of the Nazi ideas, and words came from the Islamic world, such as Aryan. The ancient Aryan people were the ancestors of the Persians, who later became to be known as Iran.
The Israeli/Palestinian-Islamic conflict in Israel started long before today, going back to the time after World War I, while that area was a protectorate of the British Empire, subjected by the western world, that did not understand that the differences between the peoples were based on religious lines, rather than racial, and thus they did not seek to quell the violence, they only escalated it. The current Israeli’s are under the belief of never again and like any people which has survived countless attempts to kill, falsely imprison, slander and attempt to off, has taken more of a hard line step to prevent such from happening. You can see that in any country which has been invaded more than once, where manpower and resources have been lost. Compounded with the prejudices and bigotry on both sides, only makes it a powder keg that can lead to open armed conflicts. Both sides claim they are peaceful, yet neither side is willing to take a step back and say we need to practice what we believe, and ultimately both sides are just as guilty of the very things that they claim to be against. Time and time again, when bigotry is backed by religion, it only leads to the very ruin of both.
Now in the different postings, there is talk of Hitler. Question as to if he was religious. Common sense would indicate that he was. He grew up in Austria, to a mother who was doting, having lost several children before, and a very strict father. He tried to be an artist, having no remarkable talent, joined the German Army and fought during World War I. He was injured and like many of those living in Germany, and its allies at the end of World War I, all saw that the Treaty of Versailles, was unfair, going beyond the normal punitive actions by the victors, broke the back of Germany, and laid the seeds to World War II. The question now must be asked, if the treaty had treated Germany more fairly, would it have not allowed for Hitler to come to power? That is a valid question. But onward with a brief look at history. Hitler gets elected on a socialist platform, not having enough of a majority to get a high position in the government. He won his election on promising to help the needy, all very good ideas at the time, that appealed to many people. The Jewish population were rich and a lot better off, as they were very well educated, trained and approach life in the idea of their beliefs of working long and hard. So yes the Jewish people, were comfortable, and the technological base as well. Hitler needed to direct the anger of the population from the government, and used them as a scapegoats to blame all of the problems of the day against them. Once the people started hated, it was easy to enact bills and laws against them that ultimately led to one of the greatest crimes committed. And as Hitler was building up a very large war machine, he would need allies and resources. Germany, has no naturally occurring sources of oil, so if you need a product in another country, you would have to go to there and see about gathering a supply. And as he was bent on world domination, why not ensure that the very people who you are persecuting, have no place to go, than to offer very nice deals to say, the Islamic world, in exchange for their cooperation and the resources they need. But while this was going on, who ultimately is to blame? The rest of the world, as no country was willing or wanting to take in the mass numbers of refugees trying to escape while they could, ships were turned around and forced back to their ultimate doom. So the world dropped the ball on that one. It was not until after the defeat of Nazi Germany, that the full extent of the damage was discovered and ultimately the shame of the world is what led them to allow for the partition and creation of Israel and Palestine.
During that time frame, promises were made and broken, and ultimately has been the downfall of both.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Seriously? Why did you put pictures from Nazi ghettos here? It's HISTORY. My people were killed both in Nazi and Soviet concentration camps. Two of my great grandfathers died in soviet concentration camp. As well as Lithuanians, Poles, Ukrainians, Belorussians, Russians, Germans, Georgians and the list goes on and on. Not only Jews were killed.

And you are now saying that it's ok for them to kill Palestinians and demolish their houses in territory of Israel just because Nazi's did to them? Do Latvians, Ukrainians, Georgians do it? NO!

30 % of our population is native Russians. My grandfather was Russian. Russian Empire and later USSR used to oppress our people. They tried to destroy Baltic nations and Russificate them. They did not succeed. Our cultures still live. OK. Sometimes we don't have the best relationships with them - our opinions differ but we do not stack them in remote locations of country. We do not oppress them. We do not demolish their churches. We do not demolish their houses. We do not kill them. We live side by side like human beings. Meanwhile Israelis does all that things to Palestinians. By what rights? By rights that British Empire gave them that land. And now they think they can play GOD there and be the bullies of the middle east.

Pray for forgiveness oh Jews!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by name pending

So you admit the OP contains inaccuracies. That alone should be grounds to move the thread to hoax. ATS has before moved threads to hoax

I actually stopped reading here. If that sentence were true Id know a few thousand threads about Israel and Jews that could immediately be moved to the Hoax Forum.

The double standards are amazing.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by name pending

Originally posted by babloyi
All you proved was that Amin Al-Husayni visited Nazi Germany, and met with Hitler...and that was already common knowledge. While he was generally patted on the back by them (who would turn away an ally during a war?), it is quite obvious they didn't consider him anything but a naive idiot who was helping by being a thorn in the side of the enemy.

You are absolutely correct. Skyfloating has made his opening post on several lies as has been shown ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) in this thread and even his two responses 1st ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and 2nd ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) did not misprove any thing except at Amin Huseini visited Germany and met Adolf. Almost 90% of what Skyfloating has said in his opening thread post is made of conjuncture and false information.

Yeah! and not only that, some of the false so called facts and propaganda by the author of this thread is just incredible!

I'm not debating the existence of certain pesky radical groups as the Brotherhood because they certainly exists - exactly as similar radical extremist groups exists on the Jewish Israeli side as well.

And yes! some Bosnians Muslims in the Balkans fought together with other Croatian Catholics of Ustaša in the 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) against the Serbs and Yugoslav Partisans in Bosnia and the Independent State of Croatia.

SS Handschar was created by the Germans as a result of all the Bosnians who wanted to defend their own home villages and towns in anti-partisan operations against the genocide of their people made by Serb Četniks.

By 1943 over 100,000 Bosnian Muslims had already been killed (9% of all Bosnian Muslims at the time) and over 250,000 had been expelled from their homes - mostly by Serb Četniks.

(Which later almost repeated itself once again with the ethnic cleansings during the Balkan War in the early 1990's)

But I've have not read such drivel and nonsense from the OP since I and many more here on ATS were utterly shocked by the blatant propaganda from their last perverse & tasteless propaganda attempt here on ATS:

Some of the Excellent Dining in Gaza

To openly manipulate all readers here on ATS and to viciously repeat the lies from Israeli extremists and their ultra nationalist propaganda who claim that there has never been no such a Indigenous people as the Palestinians in Palestine is really a tragedy in itself - and the author of such claims should be ashamed of himself/herself for doing so in front of the whole civilised world IMO!

In my POV this on the same level and is as equally mentally deranged as to say that the Holocaust never happened!

To repeat the shamless zionist propaganda that the "Palestinian people" is an invention and that they ALL come from Jordania, is nothing more than ultra nationalist zionist propaganda & lies from Israeli extremists who really are no better than all the extremists of the Brotherhood and other radical Muslims which much of the OP is about, to begin with!

The OP is unfortunately just spouting the vile propaganda and rhetoric from one vile group of extremists against another group of simliar extremists!

Yes! I can agree with you that much of the OP is nothing more than a propaganda piece containing some half-truths, and that some of what the OP said is made of conjuncture and false information - and its perhaps also tainted by some of the OP's strong personal dislike for the Palestinian people as well?

The entire "War on Terror" is actually a continuation of the War against Nazis. Nazism survived. After WWII, through Project Paperclip, many German scientists were recruited to America. But most of the military officers obtained Visas to places like Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Lebanon. This is why Nazi-literature started appearing there in the 1950s. This is why between the late 40s and 70s one war after another was waged on the Jews from Arab states.

"The entire "War on Terror" is actually a continuation of the War against Nazis"

O RLY? Yeah right!

And another pesky trick the author of the OP is doing in the manipulative way he is writing this, is that he also wants you to believe the propaganda that ONLY SCIENTISTS ("the good guys") were recruited by Americans while MOST GERMAN MILITARY OFFICERS ("the bad guys") went to live Arab/Muslim countries.

And that is of course not true since many of the German military officers and even many pesky criminals from the SS & Gestapo were recruited for sinister purposes by the Americans as well!

The high ranking Klaus Barbie, the “Butcher of Lyon” is just one shining example of that American policy.

What is true is that MOST German military officers actually stayed in Europe and in Germany after the war, and many rose to new positions in the Europol organisation,The German Civil Service, The Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) & other German Police/Intelligence Organisations - and many worked as instructors and consultants to the German military & the German industrial complex.

With the help of the CIA and Reinhardt Gehlen MOST German military officers and their expertise were used in building up the 'New Germany' in one way or another, in the fight against Communism, East Germany and the rest of the Soviet bloc countries.

The predecessor of the BND is the German eastern military intelligence agency during WWII, the Abteilung Fremde Heere Ost or FHO Section in the General Staff, led by Wehrmacht Major General Reinhard Gehlen. Its main purpose was to collect information on the Red Army. In 1946 Gehlen set up an intelligence agency informally known as the Gehlen Organization or simply "The Org" and recruited, initially quite modestly, some of his former co-workers, operatives of Wilhelm Canaris' Abwehr, but he also recruited from the former Sicherheitsdienst, SS and Gestapo. The organization worked almost exclusively for the CIA, which contributed funding, equipment, cars, gasoline and other materials. On 1 April 1956 the Bundesnachrichtendienst was created from the Gehlen Organization, and transferred to the West German government. Reinhard Gehlen became President of the BND and remained its head until 1968.

en.wikipedia.org...

Reinhardt Gehlen:
en.wikipedia.org...

What is more correct though is that some "wanted" men fled on obtained Visas through Egypt and via Syria on ODESSA underground transfer routes to South America and elsewhere, but they were few - those who actually stayed more than a couple of years working as consultants for the Egyptian and Syrian Military and secret police organisations.

Alois Brunner was one of those hot shots and "wanted" men believed to be living under the protection of the Syrian secret police in Damascus his whole life, according to some sources - and some few other SS henchmen, mostly accused for minor crimes, were also living a short while in Egypt after the war working as consultants for the police & miltary - but that is a far cry from saying that MOST German military officers actually fled Germany to Muslim countries

Most of the lesser "wanted" military officers and officials who weren't accused of crimes against the humanity were actually later on living in Franco's Fascist Spain or went to South America from Spain - and some finally even came home to Germany again when Gehlen became head of the West German intelligence apparatus - which made their "arrest warrents" for minor crimes to disappear, if they decided to come back home and lend a helping hand in the work against the rising influences and threats of Communism in Europe.

And many of them later worked on several levels and new respectable positions in the new German society.

Only a few "military officers" actually ever lived in Egypt, Syria or any other Muslim countries any longer period than a few years directly after the war to begin with. (With the encouragement & support by TPB and the Americans while the Germans were working as consultants for them and their controlled Dictatorships in the region I may add)

And ONLY the most vicious German war criminals who escaped their destiny in the Nürnberg war tribunal were ever on the run.

MOST of the German officers from WW2 weren't !! - they came directly back to the European societies after the Denazification (Entnazifizierung) Process OR with the help of Gehlen & American support.

I think it's quite sad and unfortunate that the author of the OP is always tainting the important discussion about radical extremism by using the incorrect facts and arguments from ONE OTHER equally bad radical extremist group on the opposite side of the spectrum! lol!

edit on 25-11-2010 by Chevalerous because: spelling errors'n'stuff!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Even a number of the Jewish members I have spoken with find the assertions to be embarassing.

So where are all these Jewish members that are embarrassed? Why dont they so so in-thread?

It is once again basically a dangerous attempt to equate fascism with anti-semitism

Anti-Semitism and Fascism are not connected? Thats news. Elaborate.

the rise of real fascism in the western democracies right now, the OP is really nothing more than a misleading political hit piece.

Fascist and Totalitarian countries would not allow for this Discussion to even take place publicly. This Discussion can take place in America, Europe and Israel. Hence, these countries are not fascist as is typically claimed.

anti-Muslim sentimen

Islamofascism is the enemy of Islam. The OP has nothing to do with muslims. It has everything to do with the Ideology behind Hitler AND modern day terrorist organizations. .

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I did not make the thread on Excellent Dining in Gaza. Although I must admit...they have some excellent restaurants and also some fantastic Windsurfing.

Not bad for a place that is "as bad as a concentration camp".
edit on 25-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

Interesting thread, and one that brings up several points that many either are disputing or defending. The lines are clear cut and many people who are responding to the posts are taking one side or the other. Yet the truth of the matter, can only be right in the middle.

Throughout the entire thread my position has been misrepresented as being "anti-muslim".

Nothing could be further from the truth. Exposing Islamofascism is a service to muslims who - like us - just want to live their lives.

There are Billions of Muslims who just want to live their lives and dont want to be hassled by extremists.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join