It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by name pending
The thread is none other than mikesingh's famous thread The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! . The thread was moved to Hoax because out of total 14 claims made in the OP - 1 claim was proved inaccurate as was proved in this post ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) of the thread. Even the reply site admin.

Im sorry about that. But Im not involved in those Decisions. Neither am I posting as an ATS Moderator. Im posting as a member who gets tired of the 24/7 bombardment with jew-bashing propaganda and DARES to post an alternate view of things for once.

The M.B. Nazi-Connection is not a Hoax. The pictures posted are not a Hoax. The basic claim if Islamofascism being similar to Nazism is my view, it is backed up by some evidence and I am allowed to present it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76

But ask your self some simple questions.

1. Who´s keeping Extremist movements in Power???
2. What is the purpose???
3. Is there a Hidden agenda??
4. Who is really practicing Ethnic-Cleansing down there??

According to a majority of people on this Mid-East Forum its the Jews and America creating the extremists and the terrorists who are the freedom fighters who will liberate the world from U.S.A./Israel.

And the minority (people like me) believes that this is untrue and that the Extremists gain their power from Ideology.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Anti-Semitism and Fascism are not connected? Thats news. Elaborate.

Equating the war policy of one fascist government in regards to one religious/racial subset is absolutely absurd.

It is also dangerous.

Classic Facsism is a merger of the State and it's corporate enterprises supported by these four pillars.

1. A strong military industrial complex
2. A strong security industrial complex
3. A strong prison industrial complex
4. A strong dictatorial leader "Great decider"

While a fascist state typically will select things to unite the people in a common cause such as a massive building project or a war against a certain ethnicity or religion, the latter is not what makes a fascist state. The former listed above does.

Fascism is in fact based on the principles of the classic Roman state, where the 12 fasces accompanied the consul or emperor armed with the fasce which are the scourge whip rods, and axe that reprepresent the dictators justice as can be seen in my avatar. This is the root of Fascism the Fasces and how they used the Fasce to met out swift and total justice.

The reinvention and redifinition of words to deceptively suit one's political purpose has a danger in it of far greater signifigance than clearly you consider.

Fascism is not anti-semitism, the fact that one of many fascist states in history has a partial anti-Jewish agenda does not make Facism anti-semitism and your position lacks intellectual integrity if you are in fact purporting it does.

So where are all these Jewish members that are embarrassed? Why dont they so so in-thread?

Actually they have to much integrity to sully themselves with the broad brush you have attempted to sweep too many up in.

I can't blame them, as the opening piece is patently absurd.

Fascist and Totalitarian countries would not allow for this Discussion to even take place publicly. This Discussion can take place in America, Europe and Israel. Hence, these countries are not fascist as is typically claimed.

Earth to skyfloating. Would a fascist nation trying to unite its people ao support fighting a common enemy allow for a discussion regarding that enemy. Of course it would.

Are we going to claim when Hitler tried to unite his fascist state into persecuting Jews that the reasons for doing that were not discussed publicly?

These current fascist states are simply substituting Muslims for Jews.

Islamofascism is the enemy of Islam. The OP has nothing to do with muslims. It has everything to do with the Ideology behind Hitler AND modern day terrorist organizations. .

Once again this is intellectually dishonest, it's an attempt to reinvent a word to mean something it does not. Fascism is not about persecuting Jews, and there is a real danger in trying to present it as such.

If as a result it takes specific Jewish persecution to recognize then the four classic pillars of a fascist state it's about the most dangerous and reckless thing a person could do.

Sky honestly, when have I not busted you on these silly attempts of yours to promote alternately Zionism or the Masonic Brotherhood?

Proto displays the Fasce in his avatar for a reason!

edit on 25/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

In my POV this on the same level and is equally mentally deranged as to say that the Holocaust never happened!

I think it's quite sad that the author of the OP is always tainting the important discussion about radical extremism by using incorrect facts and arguments from ONE OTHER radical extremist group on the opposite side of the spectrum!

You're wrong. I am PRO-MUSLIM. That means I am not "on the other side" of the Spectrum. I expected this type of constant misrepresentation.

You can be pro-muslim and still expose Islamofascism.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Classic Facsism is a merger of the State and it's corporate enterprises supported by these four pillars.

You dont have to explain Fascism to me. I even recognize its symbol in your Avatar.

Ive also recognize your anti-semitic posting and borderline Holocaust-Denial in various threads on ATS.

The reinvention of redifinition of words to deceptively suit one's political purpose has a danger in it of far greater signifigance than clearly you consider.

Not recognizing correlations is dangerous. By their ideology you can usually tell whether someone is going to go on a mass-murdering spree...years before they do. How to predict this? By their Ideology alone.

Fascism is not anti-semitism, the fact that one of many fascist states in history has a partial anti-Jewish agenda does not make Facism anti-semitism and your position lacks intellectual integrity if you are in fact purporting it does.

But incidentally many fascists also happen to be anti-semites. The reason being that they feel that people who are financially well-off pose a sort of competition they need to eradicate.

Are we going to claim when Hitler tried to unite his fascist state into persecuting Jews that the reasons for doing that were not discussed publicly?

Probably. But they would not allow the free flow of information as you have it in Israel, America and Europe.

when have I not busted you on these silly attempts of yours to promote alternately Zionism or the Masonic Brotherhood?

There is nothing wrong with Zionists. Zionists are Jewish Settlers, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I would agree with your post on the moderate islamic community, however, from my point of view, they are afraid to take a definate stand and state how they feel, using soft language, rather than hard, where it is very clear where they stand when it comes to the actions of the extremist elements that are giving them a bad name and image. Consider CAIR, and its statements, following incidents by the actions of Islamic extremists. It is not one that would indicate a path of peace or even that of faith. The words are the same, they condone and condem such actions, yet the language is soft and tends to have them hanging to the rear on a position. It is not one that states, it is wrong or right, rather it is more of a statement that says maybe it is wrong, and maybe it is right. A person being polite will condone an action, maybe even condem one. But right now, soft language from the from the Islamic community is not what is going to make them seem valuable or even gather public support for them in the long run. Ask yourself this, what would have more of an inpact at home and around the world? We condone the actions of these individuals and feel for the victims.
Or this: The actions of those individuals do not represent who we are as followers of Islam, and should not, nor will be tolerated in our community. It is our believe that senseless murder does not mean you go to heaven, but are going the other way, and we issue a proclaimation (Fatwa) on this.

What has the greater impact, the first or the second statement? And the moderates are more to go to the first statement, when living in a country that is not muslim to not offend someone of their religion, thus taking a stand to the rear of the issues. If all of the moderate clerics around the world would stand up and make strong statements, it would cause a ripple, louder than the shot that started the American Revolution and probably stop alot of the violence.
But I digress, as the point I was making in the posts, was to point out what it appears to me. You the op made a post stating what is fact, based in history, and many tend to split right down the line, either stating you are wrong or right in that aspect. I meerly pointed out that alot of this goes back further than the Nazis, very far back and has been going on for years.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
reply to post by dontreally

Seriously? Why did you put pictures from Nazi ghettos here? It's HISTORY. My people were killed both in Nazi and Soviet concentration camps. Two of my great grandfathers died in soviet concentration camp. As well as Lithuanians, Poles, Ukrainians, Belorussians, Russians, Germans, Georgians and the list goes on and on. Not only Jews were killed.

And you are now saying that it's ok for them to kill Palestinians and demolish their houses in territory of Israel just because Nazi's did to them? Do Latvians, Ukrainians, Georgians do it? NO!

30 % of our population is native Russians. My grandfather was Russian. Russian Empire and later USSR used to oppress our people. They tried to destroy Baltic nations and Russificate them. They did not succeed. Our cultures still live. OK. Sometimes we don't have the best relationships with them - our opinions differ but we do not stack them in remote locations of country. We do not oppress them. We do not demolish their churches. We do not demolish their houses. We do not kill them. We live side by side like human beings. Meanwhile Israelis does all that things to Palestinians. By what rights? By rights that British Empire gave them that land. And now they think they can play GOD there and be the bullies of the middle east.

Pray for forgiveness oh Jews!

What on earth are you talking about?

The gaza strip is under the control of the palestinian authority and Hamas (thats the way the palestinians apparently want it). Israel isnt in palestine "destorying houses and mosques". In fact, just in '05, 5000 Jews were ousted from gush Katif, a historically jewish city in Gaza, by order of the corrupt Ariel Sharon. 4 or 5 synagogues were destoryed in the process and about 500- 700 houses.

Palestinians arent the only ones who get their houses demoloshed. More Jews, specifically religious ones, have sufferred at the hands of israel.

Also. please, clean your ears and eyeballs out. A systematized murder of 6 million peopl, hunted down throughout 15 plus countries, is not tantamount (that is, comparable) to whats going in on palestine. They have packed grocery stores, CONSTANTLY. Yes, its packed, but so i New york city and New Delhi. Actually, in comparison, Sao Paolo, New Dehli, have more people per capita than the Gaza strip.

So stop with this exagerration. You think you understand whats going on, but in truth, you like so many others have jumped on the "blame the Israel/Zionists/Jews for our problems" boat. Yes, our world has problems, but its not israels fault. You want the cultprits. The'yre the noble houses, the vatican etc.

any reasonable person will bridle his mouth from making any comparisons between Israel and the Nazis. If you insist that the government of Israel is like the Nazis, than the same should be said about the US, Russia, China, EU, NATO, and every country on this planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I agree with your entire post. I also agree that this goes further back. And that normal muslim folk are, perhaps, too timid to take a stand.

At this point it is not even really known what the percentage of extremists (people willing to be physically violent) is. Figures range from 0.1% all the way to 90%. Looking at the real-life events I`d say it would have to be below 1%...but even that small figure can cause a lot of harm.

What do you think the percentage is?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You dont have to explain Fascism to me. I even recognize its symbol in your Avatar.

Yes evidently I do.

Ive also recognize your anti-semitic posting and borderline Holocaust-Denial in various threads on ATS.

I am highly critical of most governments including Israel, my many Jewish friends, and lovers would disagree with you on your contention, but I think most of us on ATS now how disengenous and patently absure the anti-semite card is.

No I do in fact know that a burnt offering took place and its religious signifigance.

Holocaust being another word reinvented by people with political agendas, to obscure the true meaning of the word.

Not recognizing correlations is dangerous. By their ideology you can usually tell whether someone is going to go on a mass-murdering spree...years before they do. How to predict this? By their Ideology alone.

The Western Democracies and Israel sure are winning the body count game in the mass-murdering spree. As I have stated fascism is on the rise and does need to be stopped or the growing body count is surely continued to rise.

But incidentally many fascists also happen to be anti-semites. The reason being that they feel that people who are financially well-off pose a sort of competition they need to eradicate.

I think your stereotyping of Jews in this regard is offensive, many Jewish people are in fact not well off. Many devote their lives to art, and charitible causes as struggling musicians, and painters and writers, or volunteers.

Fascism is not communism, Facism is a blend of the corporations with the State where individual members of the state who excell in enterprise and labor can be rewarded significantly.

Because Facism requires a strong authoritarian leader, nothing bespeaks strength more, than a leader willing to vigorously pursue a stated enemy of the state. Who the chosen enemy is, is not relevant, the leader showing focused strength and determination to conquer that enemy is.

This creates confidence in the state, via the confidence in the leader, and rallies the people behind a shared enemy and goal that gives them and identity and pride synomous with the strong leader.

Probably. But they would not allow the free flow of information as you have it in Israel, America and Europe.

Chit chat on the street has never been eliminated, go to CNN and tell them you want to present a series on Bush's war crimes, go to FOX and tell them you want to do an expose on the Dancing Israelis after 9-11, go to the BBC and tell them you want to do a piece on the Organ Trafficking in Israel, and you will see what kind of free flow of information they have.

If they allow you to present it, it will likely be alongside a commentator who assails it and derides it and mocks it and the presenter every step of the way, while editorializing it for the viewers and constantly interrupting.

If you call that a free and honest flow of information, then clearly you have lesser standards than I do.

Our corporate controlled media allows for anything but a free flow of information as it is being discussed on the street or even here on the Internet.

Your argument thus boils down to the "little bit pregnant" yes in Israel you can be gay, you just can't be a woman and board through the front door of the bus.

That's just for men.

So does tollerance of homosexuals make up for discrimination against women for purely religious reasons?

I don't think so.

Should we forget about the discrimination of women in Israel, because they are discriminated against to a greater degree in another country or by another religion?

That's the kind of argument you are presenting, by categorizing things into measurable differentials and claiming a an ideal or perfect level, just because of a higher score on the chart, than a nation with a lower score on the chart.

This is what entrenches these absurd systems as we measure them against the lowest possible common denominator instead of continueing to aspire for the ideal state of perfection. Our systems are not made ideal simply because others have even less ideal ones.

As usual it's a deflective argument aimed at promoting falsehoods through commical distinctions.

There is nothing wrong with Zionists. Zionists are Jewish Settlers, nothing more.

While the Zionist Protocols are most certainly a hoax, the Zionest Manifesto is a real museum piece book published by groups like the Stern Gang fighting the British Mandate and trying to violently birth a state.

The Zionist Manifesto clearly states some key goals.

1. Dominating the Middle East from the Brooks of Egypt to the Mesopatamiam Delta.
2. Eliminating all indigenous people from Palestine.
3. Enlisting other nations and allies when and ever possible either through appeal, trickery, deciet or extortion.
4. Rebuilding the Second Temple.

For someone who passes themselves off as a credible historian and intellectual to disclaim the Zionist Manifesto is patently absurd.

Copies exist in several museums, bound in wood covers.

edit on 25/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Mind you that these are just estimates, and based on common sense on all things that has occured around the world. The active extremist in the Islamic community, I would say is about 1% of the total muslim population of the world. But it is not those that I worry about, as they are out and known, it is the 10% that does not say anything or silently back the 1% up or assist them that I tend to worry about. You see the 1% has to get its arms, men and resources from some where, and that has to be where the 10% are backing the 1%. And further more, the other problem is that the extremist tend to exploit the people to get what they want, and cow the rest of the Islamic world into either following them or worse.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by sdcigarpig

I agree with your entire post. I also agree that this goes further back. And that normal muslim folk are, perhaps, too timid to take a stand.

At this point it is not even really known what the percentage of extremists (people willing to be physically violent) is. Figures range from 0.1% all the way to 90%. Looking at the real-life events I`d say it would have to be below 1%...but even that small figure can cause a lot of harm.

What do you think the percentage is?

Do you know many muslims? Here in Toronto, its pretty much regular, or a default attitude to be 'antiisrael' for the average arab. And some of them are profane enough to make light of the holocaust, and speak superficially of Jews and Judaism in general.

In other words, they many not currently be fanatics, but theyre not far off from embracing that ideology, if the Israel Iran/Lebanon/Syria/Iran debacle takes a downturn. So its MUCH greater than that 1% number you gave. Id say its 10 % with a possibility of it becoming 60-70 % (as in ost muslims are in that second category, of simply disliking Israel, because its the popular view). Than there are those educated muslims who understand the breadth of the situation and for instance are ashamed to call themselves palestinians, when they know that in palestine theyre taught that the Jews are demons, and that theyve NEVER had a relationship with the land of "palestine".

I dont seee how any supporter of palestine can not take one look at palestinian media watch PMW.org, and not be bothered by the Naziesque propaganda their citizens are taught about Israel. And than take into account how the PA recieves financial support from America and the EU, which than goes to Hamas to further promote these evil lies.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The Western Democracies and Israel sure are winning the body count game in the mass-murdering spree. As I have stated fascism is on the rise and does need to be stopped or the growing body count is surely continued to rise.

I dont consider Rwanda, Sudan, Nazi-Germany and Stalinist-Soviet-Union Western Democracies.

If you look up "Genocide" in the Encyclopedia, Americans dont figure prominently. Neither do Jews (at least not as perpetrators).

think your stereotyping of Jews in this regard is offensive, many Jewish people are in fact not well off.

I was citing people (anti-semites in this case) who stereotype jews or perceive them as well-off. That does not mean I am the one stereotyping them.

Speaking of Jews: Where are all those Jews you talked to that are embarrassed by this thread? Are they still in hiding?

I Many devote their lives to art, and charitible causes as struggling musicians, and painters and writers, or volunteers.

No sh*it.

Fascism is not communism,

Again, No sh*it. Pretending that I dont know that Jews are poor or that Facism is not Communism is the notorious manipulative speech of Proto ATSers have become so used to.

If you call that a free and honest flow of information, then clearly you have lesser standards than I do.

If you accuse Bush of War Crimes and the U.S. of being a Nazi state, why dont you move to the places that see things the way you do? North Korea, Iran, Venezuala, Zimbabwe, Syria...the leaders of those countries share your opinions on Bush and the U.S.

Good Luck amongst those "freedom fighters", good luck in those "liberated" countries that value freedom of speech.

That's the kind of argument you are presenting, by categorizing things into measurable differentials and claiming a an ideal or perfect level, just because of a higher score on the chart, than a nation with a lower score on the chart.

100 Million Deaths is not Equal to 1000 Deaths. Killing in Defense is not the same thing as Killing out of sheer anger.

Its because of the very idea that things should not be categorized into measurable differentials that you have become as confused as you present yourself on these Forums.

The Zionist Manifesto clearly states some key goals.

The Zionist Manifesto? Never heard of it. Is that another one of those Documents "written by Anonymous", making its rounds on the Internet?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So now Muslims are Nazis too...omfg are you people serious??

This is the most ridiculous thread on ATS I read to you. If I could minus-flag this thread I would

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

This is the most ridiculous thread on ATS I read to you. If I could minus-flag this thread I would

Ive stated about 20 times that this thread has nothing to do with muslims and all to do with Islamofascists. Why are people unable to differentiate?

I know why, but Im not telling.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

For someone who passes themselves off as a credible historian and intellectual to disclaim the Zionist Manifesto is patently absurd.

Copies exist in several museums, bound in wood covers.

Maybe you're right, but Ive never heard of it. Elaborate.

Being used to your Crippled Epistemology, I just figured its another one of your conspiracy-theories

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

First of all - I didn't mention Zionism. I do not believe in Zionism - I believe in humanity. There was a thread a while ago, possibly several threads with Palestinian and Israeli causalities statistics. Israelis have killed much more Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israelis. Also it is Israelis who have stolen Palestinian land. Don't you know that territory that is inhabited by Palestinians have shrunk. That's the reason why Hamas exist. I know that Gaza and West Bank is under Palestinian authority - and it is good - because if it wasn't - all Palestinians would be deported and their land - where they have lived for generations taken away and colonized by Israelis.

Also. Hebrew genocide is past. Why do you keep bringing that up? "ohhhh... 6 milllion jews killed... look that up.... so horrible"

If you bring history up again...

1932-1933 - Ukraine (THE HOLODOMOR) - In ONE year Soviet Government starved 7,000,000 - 10,000,000 Ukrainians to death.

While we look at The Holocaust in Europe - 16,315,000 people died:
10,500,000 - Slavs (Including Ukrainians - because Ukrainians are Slavs)
5,300,000 - Jews
258,000 - Romani
220,000 - homosexuals

So do not bring Jews up to me as the most suffered nation. When it is maybe in 3rd place. After Ukrainians and Russians. Yes, Stalin starved to death Russians, sent them to war thus killing them and there were loads oh other - Russian people of different ideologies, opinions and so on - he killed in Soviet concentration camps.

And not like Russians or Ukrainians - Jews now live perfectly well in their fairy-tale state of Israel.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Ive stated about 20 times that this thread has nothing to do with muslims and all to do with Islamofascists. Why are people unable to differentiate?

I know why, but Im not telling.

My apologies, not through with the entire thread yet. Knee-jerk post because there's been an aweful lot of "muslims taking over the world", "muslims are evil", "China is coming for the US", etc threads lately and people seem to love generalizing a whole people based on the actions of few.

If that's not what you did, then sorry...misunderstanding

I wouldn't be surprised if extremists have some common traits though, not only historically, but also brain chemistry wise.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I dont consider Rwanda, Sudan, Nazi-Germany and Stalinist-Soviet-Union Western Democracies.

Neither are the U.S.A., Canada, Britan, or Israel, they are Representative Republics where the only vote is which of the 543 people that get to vote on policy and laws are going to represent hundreds of millions of people who don't.

Democracy as envisioned by the Greeks was every person, having a say on every issue.

Conversely Nazi Germany started out and was primarily a Representative Republic and that's how quickly a Representative Republic can turn into a Fascist State.

If you look up "Genocide" in the Encyclopedia, Americans dont figure prominently. Neither do Jews (at least not as perpetrators).

Many though do consider that the American Natives were a victim of U.S. Genocide, and that the Palistinians are a victim of Israeli genocide.

The fact that corporate controlled media that writes the encyclopedias does not correctly apply the word in all cases does not excuse the occurences as not being what they are.

But I do find it cute that you are on the ropes playing the old 3 Card Monte Shell Game where one moment Jews are a religion, then the next minute Jews are the State of Israel, even though for religious and economic reasons only a fraction of the world's Jews including yourself prefer not to live in Israel, and then the next minute of course Jews become a race.

The Secular State and Representative Republic of Israel, is not exclusively a Jewish enterprise, nor do all Jews, especially the most religious ones, seek an identity from or with it, since Jewish Scripture expressly says Israel can not be repopulated until the Mesiah appears and leads them there.

I was citing people (anti-semites in this case) who stereotype jews or perceive them as well-off. That does not mean I am the one stereotyping them.

More deflective double talk, if you have the ability to attempt to clarify the statement now by adding context to it, to make it appear as something different, then you should have had the forethought and common sense to add the context to the original statement. Conversely you no more speak for the Jews of the world, or their typical thinking than I speak for all the rock and roll drummers of the world and their typical thinking.

You did how ever stereotype Jewish people, no ifs ands or butts about that.

Speaking of Jews: Where are all those Jews you talked to that are embarrassed by this thread? Are they still in hiding?

Presently one is at their ex-husband's house for Thanksgiving Dinner with their shared children, one is at their in-laws home for their Thanksgiving meal, while another is hosting company for their Thanksgiving celebration.

It is highly presumptious on your part that a vocal extremist minority represent all of of Judaism.

Of course your arguments are highly reliant on stereotyping and the people who stereotypes appeal to.

Pretending that I dont know that Jews are poor or that Facism is not Communism is the notorious manipulative speech of Proto ATSers have become so used to.

You are the one who said Fascist pick on Jews because they are financially successful, and you are the one who is trying to equate Fascism as being exclusively about and dependent upon persecution of Jews. You are the one attempting to redefine the word not I.

If you accuse Bush of War Crimes and the U.S. of being a Nazi state, why dont you move to the places that see things the way you do? North Korea, Iran, Venezuala, Zimbabwe, Syria...the leaders of those countries share your opinions on Bush and the U.S.

I have no constitutional duty nor birthright to correct those other states.

While you might feel comfortable with a hamburger, because your neighbor only has a hot dog, Proto still insists on Steak.

One could ask why you don't leave Austrailia to go live in Israel, but in fact since half the Israelis are here in Miami Beach I pretty much know why!

100 Million Deaths is not Equal to 1000 Deaths. Killing in Defense is not the same thing as Killing out of sheer anger.

When Zionists started invading Palestine, and the English, French, Spanish, Swedes, Germans and Dutch first started invading the Americas they weren't killing the natives in self defense but rather to steal their land and attrit them.

Neither Iraq or Afghanistan attacked the United States. So in reality we are the aggressor.

e Zionist Manifesto? Never heard of it. Is that another one of those Documents "written by Anonymous", making its rounds on the Internet?

With your dedication to third rate and selective research that doesn't surprise me. It happens to be an important part of Israeli History that many are proud of by the way. It is as every bit important to the founding of Israel as Thomas Paines letters were to the United States.

Google can be your friend!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Off-topic

Btw if you don't mind me asking,what subject matter are you expert on?

I just realised you had an expert badge awarded by ATS.

I hope it wasn't anything simillar to this thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Neither are the U.S.A., Canada, Britan, or Israel, they are Representative Republics where the only vote is which of the

Yes, thats more precise than "Democracy". And much more precise than your implication that they are Nazi Regimes.

Palistinians are a victim of Israeli genocide.

The wall is built to ward off crazies such as child-suicide-bombers. This is called self-defense. The idea of Palestine being the victim came about through carefully crafted guerilla media-manipulation.

Genocide is mass-murder. There is no mass-murder taking place in Israel. There is intended mass-murder by Islamofascists.

corporate controlled media that writes the encyclopedias does not correctly apply the word in all cases does not excuse the occurences as not being what they are.

I predicted this would come up. The paranoid worldwiew doesnt work unless everyone is on on the "conspiracy"...including Encyclopedia writers.

But I do find it cute that you are on the ropes playing the old 3 Card Monte Shell Game where one moment Jews are a religion, then the next minute Jews are the State of Israel, even though for religious and economic reasons only a fraction of the world's Jews including yourself prefer not to live in Israel, and then the next minute of course Jews become a race.

Why do you assume Im a Jew? Why do you assume I dont want to live in Israel? Israel is beautiful.

More deflective double talk, if you have the ability to attempt to clarify the statement now by adding context to it, to make it appear as something different, then you should have had the forethought and common sense to add the context to the original statement.

you did stereotype jews

It should be obvious from this and other threads that I dont share or agree with the stereotype of the "rich jew".
On the contrary, I frequently oppose the idea. And you KNOW that I do.

Of course your arguments are highly reliant on stereotyping and the people who stereotypes appeal to.

When I call an Islamofascist by name, am I stereotyping or just describing what most people can see with their eyes?

and you are the one who is trying to equate Fascism as being exclusively about and dependent upon persecution of Jews.

I NEVER said or implied that Fascism is exclusively about persecution of Jews.

It happens to be an important part of Israeli History that many are proud of by the way. It is as every bit important to the founding of Israel as Thomas Paines letters were to the United States. Google can be your friend!

Wow...really? Got a good Link or Wikipedia-Article?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join