It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elusive52

he guy as i said i got a muslim background and if you have really studied the Kuran, you must admit that there are several interpretations of the text and i m sorry to disappoint you but you look to me like one of those extremist i dislike... the kuran does not allow you to talk like that about other sacred books and the kuran too got its part of violence... it has nothing to do with being muslim or jew or christian, but the times those book were written... a long time ago when people got no iphones or ATS to enlight themselves

so if all your point is to say "judaism is the only evil", i think you can start a group with those extremists i hate

am i the only one sittin on a fence as the jew hater above said ?

i mean i am the only one in here willing to see peace win ? it looks like you all want one thing : be in the winner camp and not allow the loser to exists...

so sad
i think you re losing what is good in life : hope and joy... you prefer wake up in the morning, and remember about those muslim/jew that you hate and the way the muslim/jew (pick the one you re on) are tryin to get rid of the others... you prefer learn to your children the same stupid insanity your parents have teach you... cause let s be honest : what the jews/muslims have done to YOU ? or YOUR parents ? nothing !

peace to muslims
peace to jews
peace to christians
peace to all that does not fit in one of the category above

namaste
edit on 25/11/10 by estebadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Freeborn

Muslim terrorists believe in one form of Islam or another.
So it's fair to say they are Muslim.

See what I mean?

And yet, you claim Hitler wasn't a Christian.

See if you keep claiming terrorists who do not follow Islam, are Muslims, then I will claim Hitler who didn't follow Christianity is Christian.

Hey, hitler was raised as a catholic but at no point in time did he become a Born Again Christian.
Again by the same token for Christians, islam is essentially a beast inspired religion essentially counterfiet.
leading to misguided fascism.
Jesus came to save the world and put an end to all sorts of fascism.
In the eyes of God all are equal.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
All the filings for the removal of this thread are pathetic. Facist-mindset at its finest. What about moving the hundreds of threads on the "Protocols of the Wise Elders of Zion" to the Hoax Forum?

Is it a Hoax that the Hezbollah, the current Iranian Regime, the Hamas promote Nazi-Ideology? Not hardly.

So any resistance against israeli agression is going to be labeled Nazism now? Should the palestinains, lebanese and the rest of the ME countries bow down to israel and let it expand to it's 'Promised Lands' while murdering and terrorizing it's neighbours??

Is it a Hoax that Israel has 1% of Arab land? Not hardly.

So having 1% makes it acceptable? Would you allow a gypsy to settle down on 1% of your house and than threaten and kill your family if you question his motives?

Is it a Hoax that Al-Husseini of the Muslim Brotherhood forged cooperation with Hitler? Not hardly.

In that sense would you say the current Pope is a Nazi too?

I have already explained wahabism on my post on P.17 which you deliberately ignored.I would urge everyone to to read my post and see the wahabi-zionist connection on P.17.

Is it a Hoax that the Muslim Brotherhood is responsible for the largest Genocide since WWII? Not hardly.

Op ignoring all the other genocides that took place in Africa and around the word since WW2?

Mass Crimes against humanity and genocides since WW2

The Second Congo War, also known as Africa's World War[3] and the Great War of Africa, began in August 1998 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (formerly called Zaire), and officially ended in July 2003 when the Transitional Government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo took power (though hostilities continue to this day). The largest war in modern African history, it directly involved eight African nations, as well as about 25 armed groups. By 2008 the war and its aftermath had killed 5.4 million people, mostly from disease and starvation,[4] making the Second Congo War the deadliest conflict worldwide since World War II.[5] Millions more were displaced from their homes or sought asylum in neighboring countries

Wiki

The Rwandan Genocide was the 1994 mass murder of an estimated 800,000 people. Over the course of approximately 100 days from the assassination of Juvénal Habyarimana on April 6 through mid-July, at least 800,000 people were killed, according to a Human Rights Watch estimate.[1] Other estimates of the death toll have ranged between 500,000 and 1,000,000,[2] or as much as 20% of the country's total population. It was the culmination, largely influenced by the Belgian colonization which favored the Tutsi minority group because of their more "European" appearance, of longstanding ethnic competition and tensions between the minority Tutsi, who had controlled power for centuries, and the majority Hutu peoples, who had come to power in the rebellion of 1959-1962 and overthrown the Tutsi monarchy.[3]

Wiki

You also deliberately ignored my post on P.14

The Op keeps reiterating that jews suffered the most during WW2 hence require special treatment.

WW2 total killed:60 million both civillians and soldiers

WW1 total killed:40million both civillians and soldiers

From which;

WW2 Russian total death count:11,000,000 soldiers 6,700,000 civilians

WW1 Russian death count:20mil civillians

It's known Stalin worked in favour of Zionism but cannot be 'proven yet' while his previous adversary Leon Trotsky was a proven Khazarian jew and under Bolshevik revolution 20mil Orthodox christians died.They made hitler look like the underdog.BTW Stalin had 3 jewish wives.Karl Marx was a jew too.

Yet we don't see our media, education system telling us much about these huge genocides that took place along the holocaust and we don't see huge museums run by our tax and multi-million dollars financial rewards/settlements for the Russian victims and their future generations.

Ohh and not forgetting the 1million Iraqi death toll and 5000 US soldiers sacrificed for an illegal war based on lies.

So do you get sickened by all this?

edit on 25-11-2010 by forklift because: Grammar error

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I pray for the golden age to come, when all kufar will either be dead or converted, when Allah takes his final victory through Jesus only then will there be true peace on this earth.

Wait a minute here, are you suggesting by any chance that the Kufar should convert to Islam, or be killed?

Sorry if I mis-interpreted your statement, but that is how people will read it if you don't fix it./

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

excuse me ?? 99% of the scholars ??? well what about sunnites and chiites ? you got two disctinct intepretation of islam and in each one of them, several "subfolders" interpretations.... and you come to me as if islam was talkin with one big strong voice....

adieu l ami i dont talk too long to extremists, they remind me that my hopes maybe foolish because of your plain stupidity and evil....

you insult the muslims by saying what you said cause you make them look bad in front of others.... go to hell if you believe in it, you ll got your 10000 girls and all the booz you dream of...

oh i just read the

very funny if not sad
seriously, victory through jesus ???

DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE KURAN ACKNOWLEDGE JESUS AS A PROPHET ????
islam.about.com...

as i said i m not muslim cause i dont believe in god but i respect this religion as every other.... and i KNOW the kuran cause im curious about my culture....

so i want everybody to realise that you re the kind of guys who bring hate and wars !!!! and YOU RE NOT A MUSLIM as you re in a fight with JESUS who is PROTECTED BY THE KURAN !!!!!! AS A PROPHET !!!!

STOP THIS NON SENSE AND OPEN YOUR MIND you have the right of your beliefs but not the one to make the KURAN LIE ! i would be you i would fear god wrath

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I pray for the golden age to come, when all kufar will either be dead or converted, when Allah takes his final victory through Jesus only then will there be true peace on this earth.

Wait a minute here, are you suggesting by any chance that the Kufar should convert to Islam, or be killed?

Sorry if I mis-interpreted your statement, but that is how people will read it if you don't fix it./

no that's not at all what I said or meant. you know as well as anyone about the promised golden age, when there wont be a single disbeliever left on earth, how Allah ta ala achieves this only he knows and it is his right but it is a promise.

www.harunyahya.com...

I said will be dead NOT KILLED, if you read my posts I clearly said the Quran states "THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION". The time when peace will be on earth, this is what I pray for. I am actually a pacifist, I hate all forms of violence and war but I stand by what the Quran says that if someone is the aggressor you must fight to defend yourselves even though we hate it.

sorry if it came accross as that but that is not what i meant.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by estebadia

I think he is right, 99% of Muslims have the same belief.

Sunnis and Shiites do not have disagreements regarding Islam, but regarding the culture of Islam.

There is a huge difference between Islam, and culture. Infact the Quran states clearly that those who follow their culture blindly, could be doing the same wrong doings as their forefathers, because that is what culture is, culture is what your forefathers did, and because you respect your forefathers, you tend to copy it.

From my perspective, and from the Islamic perspective, you are not suppose to copy your culture, you are suppose to learn from it, it is the past.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
ok let s make it simple

when you got this :

you cant say 99% of islam thinks the same.... as for christiannity.... and tryin to separate culture and religion is just too simple... it s not cultural differences, it s interpretation differences.... the burqua for instance is the last step to MULTIPLE interpretations possible from ONE SAME TEXT : some muslim said you dont have to cover your head or face as a woman, other said just a little bit of the hair and the head, other said no, it s more the neck and the breasts, other said no it s all the woman you have to hide ......

it s not cultural.... it s a hard interpretation and the imam i know showed me how... it s a problem of INTERPRETATION.....

so no sorry but 99% of the islam scholars do not think the same.... but i must admit the backbone is the same...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I cant debate with you anymore, you cant keep up! you obviously haven't read any of my posts have you, I said Jesus is a prophet of god THE MESSIAH and I love him equal to Mohammad, Abraham, moses and Noah, David and Solomon etc etc

read what I said! JESUS WILL COME BACK TO EARTH AND ALLAH WILL TAKE HIS VICTORY 'THROUGH' JESUS that means Jesus will win the war against evil and I will humbly serve him and wash his feet if he comes in our time.

I would rather die than say one word against Jesus.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by estebadia

Don't get confused by a chart.

I don't think you know what those branches are talking about.

Each scholar have disagreements with other scholars on cultural issues, not Islamic issues.

Islamic issues revolves around belief, they all have the same belief.

Hence, they all believe in all the prophets and messengers who came.

They all believe in one GOD.

They all believe in prayer.

They all believe in angels.

They all believe in Jinns.

They all believe in the judgement day.

They all believe in Heaven and Hell.

They all believe in...

I can go on.

Regarding Burqah, that is a cultural issue, that is not an Islamic issue.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Guys Guys please take your religious debate to the religious forum on this site.

As many people have busy lives they tend to miss important info on the threads as they haven't got enough time to read all the posts on each page.So it's better to keep threads short with on-topic discussions so everyone can read both Op's and others prespectives.Otherwise it puts off readers with too much off-topic discussions and both the Op and other members have their important posts buried under a load of off-topic discussions.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

you answered clearly, shia Muslims and Sunni follow the same Quran, the only differences are that the Sunnis think a few ayahs are referring to ali and the Sunnis say there are referring to Abu bakr.

the culture of any nation is not Islam, as you said the Quran is clear, people that blindly follow the wrongs in their culture will be punished accordingly.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
Guys Guys please take your religious debate to the religious forum on this site.

As many people have busy lives they tend to miss important info on the threads as they haven't got enough time to read all the posts on each page.So it's better to keep threads short with on-topic discussions so everyone can read both Op's and others prespectives.Otherwise it puts off readers with too much off-topic discussions and both the Op and other members have their important posts buried under a load of off-topic discussions.

LEGION has written a rubutal regarding the OP's claims, please read his post, I have reposted it due to huge number of pages, click this link please, it will take you there:

reply to post by oozyism

edit on 25-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Who is to say you haven't made the lie simple and repeated it, or that you've swallowed the lie? Quotes like that don't actual add any facts to the debate.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
reply to post by oozyism

Who is to say you haven't made the lie simple and repeated it, or that you've swallowed the lie? Quotes like that don't actual add any facts to the debate.

Yes it does, it helps you debate the issue in precision.

and

I don't think you get the point of the quote, it is if you make a big enough lie, and you repeat it long enough, people will believe it, but that is only if any discussion is blocked, regarding the lie. Meaning only that lie is repeated, but no opposition to the lie is allowed.

The above is also Hitler's belief, I have read it through his quotes.

America has copied much from Hitler, even his propaganda technique, think about the big lie that they hate us because of our freedom. There was no one in the beginning to question such an absurd, and huge lie, that the terrorists wants to kill us because of our freedom, why? Because of shot, because of 9/11. What does that mean? That means the US can make up any big lie in the face of a false flag, or even a real attack, and that lie will be swollen like a bug without any questions asked, because if you do, you are not a F'en patriot and surely is not American

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Arab Groups continue to teach Nazi-Ideology:

While there is continued popularity of The Protocols in nations from South America to Asia, since the defeat of Nazi Germany and fascist Italy in WWII, governments or political leaders in most parts of the world have generally avoided claims that The Protocols represent factual evidence of a real Jewish conspiracy. The exception to this is the Middle East, where a large number of Arab and Muslim regimes and leaders have endorsed them as authentic, including endorsements of The Protocols from Presidents Gamal Abdel Nasser and Anwar Sadat of Egypt, one of the President Arifs of Iraq, King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, and Colonel Muammar al-Gaddafi of Libya. The 1988 charter of Hamas, a Palestinian Islamist group, states that The Protocols of the Elders of Zion embodies the plan of the Zionists.[68] Recent endorsements in the 21st century have been made by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Sheikh Ekrima Sa'id Sabri, and the education ministry of Saudi Arabia.[69]

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
If so:

Why are the US and Wahabi Saudis best of friends?

Why are the UK and Wahabi Saudis best of friends?

Why does the US support Israel(or as the OP puts it - the jews) while being best of friends with Wahabi Saudi Arabia?

Why does the OP pull a Godwin and why does nobody correct him?

Why do the first few posts consisting of (extremist) christian posters speak in favour of opinionated history?

Why are (for lack of better terminology) dumb ass indoctrinated by religion folk, pretending to know two craps about 1. World history - 2. Geopolitical strategy - 3. Social control through divide and conquer?

The best question remains though:
How is it that the OP gets away with a thread like this?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join