It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ugly Betty" Actor Kills Mother With "Freemason" Sword, Chanting to "Great Architect"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

Was it God, the devil, or free will that guided his hand and stayed his temper?

Philosophical dilemma..

God made man
God made the "devil"
God granted free choice..

Whether the man was motivated by Devil, or himself, or God, it's all the same thing, but since God gave us free choice, ultimately it was his choices alone with God's gift that led him to kill his Mother.. Good and Evil both being the creation of the same deity cannot be distinguished from one deity to a sub deity to ones self.. it's just the way it is.. and it's a waste of time trying to decide "what" motivated him except by saying he and he alone made the choices he made.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by network dude

Hmm.. Personally, I never saw a sword used in the Scottish Rite, have you?
You Northern Jurisdiction folk miss out on all the fun... In the Southern Jurisdiction, the 29th Degree is the Scottish Knight of St. Andrew, so we've got a 5' long Claymore that we dub people knights with during the degree. Luckily, our degree team is mostly younger men who have the arm strength to keep any accidents from happening...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Hi am,

I would just like to mention a few facts.

Jesus gets blamed for a lot of things. Please do not blame Him for a lunatic who yelled the name of Jesus as he murdered his mother.

If Jesus was ever here on earth, He died to save mankind.

Do not blame Jesus for 'Christianity', which grew in His name, but a lot of so-called Christianity has nothing to do with the beliefs of Jesus.

If Jesus was real, don't you think He suffered enough, without being blamed for everything else?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I don't like religion (I'm an atheist) but come on. You can't say Christianity is evil because somebody goes crazy and stabs someone. You mention 911. Do you also think that Islam is evil? You do understand why its wrong to label the entire religion based on the actions of a few right? Most Christians are normal people, and one nutcase maniac with a sword doesn't change that.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by tonypazzohome

www.nydailynews.com...

This is just another sign of christianity being evil, as he killed his mother he yelled at her for not accepting jesus. This poor woman survived 9/11. She worked at the WTC marriot.

Thats the most foolish thing I've ever heard, freemasonry is NOT Christianity, dont be so stupid.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thats meth for you. A kid I used to hang out with when I was younger decapitated his mom all twacked out..... And they dont legalize marijuana. If he was smokin that he wouldnt have done that.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Anyone can be a freemason....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Hmm.. Personally, I never saw a sword used in the Scottish Rite, have you?

Oh yea. In both the 21st and 28th degree. I am warden of the north and captain of the guard. I get a sword for both. It's just a sword. I think real, but more ornamental than anything. Now I am very curious about the northern jurisdiction. I would like to see your degrees.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
from this mornings' Daily News reveals some troubling information about the police's response:

"He yelled, 'The greatest architect in the universe!' " - a term sometimes used by Masons for God - while he was being taken away, said neighbor Sydney Clare, 15. "He looked crazy."

"His poor mother must have been terrified, and the cops just stood a few feet away," said Sydney's brother, Gregory, one of several residents who vainly begged police to burst inside.

Neighbors said the cops stood outside the door for close to an hour - and even left the scene at one point - before finally entering.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com... xzz16DAhz4rP

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I guarantee that our Lodge's sword wouldn't cut butter! You might beat someone to death with it, but you wouldn't "hack" anything.

Yep, I have some swords from different family members, passed down, etc. (from both Masons and Knights of Columbus), and all are ornamental, and very dull edged (and are not made to be sharpened, nor would they stand up to use in any assault). Would have to be used more like a bat, than a sword, to harm anyone.

If he did do this with a Masonic sword, it was likely one not from the order, but one from any number of catalogue stores selling sharpened but still decorative versions with a Masonic crest, etc.

Whatever his reasons, I doubt they had anything to do with Masonry, and are more related to this man being mentally unstable (whether drugs, or a medical condition, insanity, etc.)...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I have not seen all the degrees actually, so there could be swords, but not in the 30-32 at least.. so he could have been a mid level mason lol

Every masonic sword I've seen though professed its self steel of some variation like "toledo steel!" But would melt if sharpened. You could run someone through with it.. but you could run someone through with a spoon too.

I was in a lodge in PA their tyler had a civil war officers sword, who left it to the lodge.. but it didn't say anything masonic, just "us army"

I'm going to propose to my lodge we start using a claymore sword.. we don't even have one

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
can someone please educate me on how to change the thread title to reflect updates? i'm at work attempting to multi-task and failing miserably. thank you

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Samurai sword theory gives this story an Asian flavor. Actually the "Great Architect" story as portrayed in the Bible contains an interesting Sushi entree.

According to John, Jesus performed his first public miracle at a wedding feast in Cana, when he turned water into wine (John 2:1-11). Similarly, Pagan myth records Dionysus turning water into wine at his own wedding to Ariadne (Freke/Gandy, 38). Also in John, Jesus miraculously helped his disciples catch a large number of fish at the Sea of Galilee -- 153, to be precise (John 21 : 11). In the aretalogy written by Porphyry, the great mathematician Pythagoras also performed this supernatural feat. Further, the Pythagoreans regarded 153 as a sacred number due to its use in a mathematical ratio called "the measure of the fish," which produces the mystical symbol of the vesica pisces -- the intersection of two circles which yields a fish-like shape. This "sign of the fish" is, of course, still widely used today as a symbol of Christianity

Now exactly how the fish were divided up for the multitude is still a mystery but it appears that it may have been a geometric intersection.

(Warning this link contains disinfo)

www.greatdreams.com...

Anyone here think the helpings are going to end up too small to give much nourishment to the masses?

So why is this an important part of the Christian mythology and who is being fed?

As usual just follow the money....

edit on 24/11/2010 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, if it was a freemason sword, and those are very dull.....then dear god the poor woman was beheaded by a dull spoon. Yuck.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ugly betty stinks this is non-news this guy was no christian trust me./// Kids kill their parents all the time now nothing new/
edit on 24-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Well, if it was a freemason sword, and those are very dull.....then dear god the poor woman was beheaded by a dull spoon. Yuck.
Well, the media just doesn't know what to think at this point. There's a lot of guessing, and a lot of articles being written who are citing other newspapers as sources, rather than witnesses or police accounts.

Google News search

Some are still saying samurai sword, some are saying Freemason ceremonial sword, some are playing it safe and saying "a three foot sword."

Some are saying beheading, others are calling it a stabbing.

It still doesn't look like anyone has all the facts.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I highly doubt that it was decapitation. No hacking or chopping to pieces with a dull sword. Now STABBING on the other hand can be achieved with one of these swords. Now we have several sites reporting it is NOT a samurai sword, as originally reported. www.tmz.com... voices.washingtonpost.com...
Just a couple of sites other than the NY post

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Maybe the ceremonial sword was a Japanese style blade? Even the cheap ones are pretty damaging.
Is there any restriction on what type of blade it is?

edit on 24-11-2010 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
He could of meant the great architect being satan it could of just been the easiest thing to grab saying freemasonry did this is dumb... Im no fan of the secrets masons carry but thats their business but this dumby hacking his mom has nothing with a sneaky little mason.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by tonypazzohome

A hardworking Brooklyn mother hacked to death this morning with a samurai sword by her actor son might still be alive if cops didn’t wait nearly an hour to break down her apartment door, neighbors said.

Source

I don't Freemason anywhere. I see the word samurai.
Care to change the title of your thread?

it definitely says bible verses and loose mentioning of freemasonry

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join