It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ugly Betty" Actor Kills Mother With "Freemason" Sword, Chanting to "Great Architect"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
no history of drug abuse or being crazy.......how douse sompthing like that happen to a normel person like you or me?................ thats kinda freeky

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

it also says that he was at a freemason meeting with his uncle the night before. and the uncle says "the devil entered him".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
www.nypost.com...

yikes. sounds like this guy went totally insane.

Definitely a MONARCH victim www.apfn.org...

the link provided will show you the enemy and its devastating tool to mind manipulate otherwise good people into performing occult rituals under hypnosis

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I don't Freemason anywhere. I see the word samurai.
Care to change the title of your thread?

Exsqeeze me?
"a police source said the murder weapon was a three-foot ceremonial Masonic sword."
www.nypost.com...

Pretty clear to me. But then again, it is in English, the unofficial language of The USA.
Fail

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by tonypazzohome

www.nydailynews.com...

This is just another sign of christianity being evil, as he killed his mother he yelled at her for not accepting jesus. This poor woman survived 9/11. She worked at the WTC marriot.

Ok please STUF with these anti christianity posting on ATS

This wasn't about christianity, her son was a drug indicted, you anti christianity folks are really giving ATS a bad name.

His references were all Masonic, not Christianity.

www.lafsco.com...

The bible her son was holding was a masonic one.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That would still make it a KJV Bible.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Exsqeeze me?
"a police source said the murder weapon was a three-foot ceremonial Masonic sword."
www.nypost.com...

Pretty clear to me. But then again, it is in English, the unofficial language of The USA.
Fail
The article linked to was edited many times throughout the day as different information was made available. You'll note that the original NY Post article was first put up at 9 am, and was last edited at 6 pm. During the day it changed a lot, and that's why some of the posts here are confusing. They were responding to different edits...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have no horse in the "Freemasons control the world" race.

But the most disturbing fact of the story to me is that the guy was a Mason, was shouting Masonic stuff, his uncle admitted that he stole the sword from the lodge, and yet the story actually got changed to say Samurai sword at some point, which would indicate that some Mason somewhere has the ability through some phone calls to change written stories in the media, to prevent a "black eye".

Also, I hope the Masons who say "Dont judge us all based on the actions of one!" remember that they said that next time they judge "Arab Terrorists" or "Liberals" or whatever (as most Masons seem to be conservative and/or Republicans and seem to hold Anglo-centric attitudes).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
But the most disturbing fact of the story to me is that the guy was a Mason, was shouting Masonic stuff, his uncle admitted that he stole the sword from the lodge, and yet the story actually got changed to say Samurai sword at some point, which would indicate that some Mason somewhere has the ability through some phone calls to change written stories in the media, to prevent a "black eye".
Actually, it's starting to look like if he was a Mason, he was a member of a lodge not recognized by the Grand Lodge of New York. An officer of one of the two chartered lodges in Brooklyn said he wasn't one of theirs... So that puts him in the same category as Aleister Crowley and that doctor who killed Michael Jackson...

Also, I hope the Masons who say "Dont judge us all based on the actions of one!" remember that they said that next time they judge "Arab Terrorists" or "Liberals" or whatever (as most Masons seem to be conservative and/or Republicans and seem to hold Anglo-centric attitudes).
Considering the number of Muslims and liberals in my lodge, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that we're that close-minded...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This reminds me of the film "Frailty" directed by Bill Paxton, who also starred in the film along with Powers Booth and Matthew McConaughey. It's underrated.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Considering the number of Muslims and liberals in my lodge, I'm not sure where you're getting the idea that we're that close-minded...

I dont know a ton of Masons personally, but the ones I know think Palin is the height of political discourse, that the wars overseas right now are a good thing, and that George W. was a maverick president who did great things. Im just calling it like I see it, man.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Maybe the ceremonial sword was a Japanese style blade? Even the cheap ones are pretty damaging.
Is there any restriction on what type of blade it is?

edit on 24-11-2010 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

Masonic swords (Tyler) are usually from what I've seen Rapiers (guarded handle in some fashion with a thin blade) or a Longsword (straight sword single or double sided.... or in Masonic cases, no sided)

Templar swords are always Longswords or Knight swords, same thing.. straight edge long blades with a cross hilt.

Scottish rite would most likely use Longswords as well, though someone mentioned a claymore, or 2handed sword being used.

The Shrine uses a Scimitar which is a middle eastern saber, a wide blade curved with a single edge blade.

No branch uses Oriental styled blades like a Katana or a Tachi.

Curved blades are meant for "hacking" while straight edged swords are meant for thrusting.. even the dullest ceremonial sword could be used to thrust through a body, while almost impossible to "hack" with. Where as a curved blade even dull would be able to inflict more severe damage when used in such a way, but would unlikely be able to thrust, unless it was a Japanese styled sword, which is thin enough for both purposes.
reply to post by aching_knuckles

and yet the story actually got changed to say Samurai sword at some point

Most news stories change when information comes in? the NYPost is owned by the same guy who controls most newspapers and Foxnews.
And he's not a Mason.

Never ceases to amuse me when someone speaks out against over generalization using extreme over generalization in the same paragraph. Like someone should staple a neon "Hi. I'm a hypocrite!" to your back.

Personally I'd say there are more Republicans than Dems in Masonry because Masonry has a larger older population, and older people tend to be more conservative. Personally, I'm a Liberal minded Libertarian.

but the ones I know think Palin is the height of political discourse

And? You have something against their personal beliefs? Shame on you..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I dont know a ton of Masons personally, but the ones I know think Palin is the height of political discourse, that the wars overseas right now are a good thing, and that George W. was a maverick president who did great things. Im just calling it like I see it, man.

So youre doing the EXACT thing you asked the masons not to do with "arab terrorist" to them?

Grouping a bunch of people together because of the "few" that you know?

A little hypocritical dont you think? Do as I say, not as i do?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

"This is just another sign of christianity being evil, as he killed his mother he yelled at her for not accepting jesus. This poor woman survived 9/11. She worked at the WTC marriot"

Wow so many people staring this post. Why all the lumping in of Christianity together? What are these "other signs" Christianity is evil?

The man was obviously insane whether he was Christian or Freemason, or probably both. Should I assume it was all Freemasons that stared this and hate Christianity? Is it ok for me to blame all atheist or pagans when one of them someone? Or how about I assume all Freemasons are corrupt because of Charlie Rangel? Or that all Freemasons commit murder/suicides when their Grand Hailing sign of distress doesn't get them out of trouble?

Why aren't any Freemasons as quick to defend Christianity as Freemasonry? Most say they
are Christian, so even if the particular masons here are not, it is a religion shared by many Freemason Brothers.

So why don't they defend that just as much as when someone tries saying all Freemasons are evil? When someone says all of us are evil, thats an attack on Christian anti-masons and Christian Freemasons, and Christianty in general, that is not very tolerant.
edit on 11/25/2010 by Unilluminist because: Typo

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

So youre doing the EXACT thing you asked the masons not to do with "arab terrorist" to them?

Grouping a bunch of people together because of the "few" that you know?

A little hypocritical dont you think? Do as I say, not as i do?

As I said, I call it like I see it. The majority of Masons I know are basically Republican racists (I can say this because I know them personally, and have heard the words coming out of their mouth).

They dont know any Arabs at all, yet they are all for racial profiling and basically view them as "hating America". I am speaking from experience, whereas the people I am talking about generally are not, as they dont know Arabs (not that it stops at Arabs).

Listen, dont get mad at me. If you got a real problem with how the Masons I know are representing Masonry, contact my local lodge and take it up with them, dont get mad at me because of how they make me feel.

EDIT TO ADD: When I said "(as most Masons seem to be conservative and/or Republicans and seem to hold Anglo-centric attitudes)." I guess I should have said "as Most Masons I know personally", then everyone could have gone on their day without having to be all self righteous.

edit on 25-11-2010 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

but the ones I know think Palin is the height of political discourse

And? You have something against their personal beliefs? Shame on you..

Having done a lot of reading from alot of political writers, I would have to say that Palin isnt in the top 50. Probably not the top 250. So it is no lie or exaggeration that "Palin is not the eight of political discourse". Why shame on me? Because I read? Its not so much someones beliefs as the specific person.

Am I no longer allowed to have an opinion? Maybe I'll go through all of Rockpucks posts, and find one where says something about something negative about someone elses beliefs, then I can call him a hypocrite.

Why does it seem like all the Masons in this thread are ganging up on me and getting a little bent out of shape and insulting?
edit on 25-11-2010 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"Another neighbor said Brea kept calling for the "architect of the universe," a term used by Freemasons to refer to a supreme being. And a police source said the murder weapon was a three-foot ceremonial Masonic sword."

www.nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

yea, I read about the GAOTU, but when I joined this thread, the article headline had changed from masonic sword,(which I never saw) to samurai sword. It would seem strange fro a non mason to say anything about he grand architect, so I would think this guy is a mason of some sort. Nobody here is denying that, we are just waiting for the facts to come out, like everyone else.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This thread has been completely hijacked by argument and idiocy.

The topic is most definitely creepy, abnormal and weird behavior which led to the grisly murder of a woman believed to have been well-loved by the man accused of murdering her. Her own son. A successful, well-heeled young man with the world at his feet, or so it would seem.

One thing that I find supremely WEIRD is the father's reaction and demeanor when being interviewed for CNN. Seriously - watch this video, where he admits it was his sword, and then rambles under his breath about not being in the house at the time the murder was committed. He seems way too calm considering the magnitude of what just happened (though people deal with grief in different ways, I know). Also, I'm no expert but his body language seems forced.

CNN interview with the alleged killer's father

Tell me something isn't wrong with this picture. He was at a masonic meeting the night before. How about the cryptic chanting heard by the neighbor? I would be most intrigued to see an interview with the uncle who claimed the devil entered him following the meeting. Proof positive that some BAD stuff goes on when humans tinker with forces they shouldn't be tinkering with.

NB - disclaimer; I don't know if the lodge is officially recognised or not, but as I hear the argument so often about how Muslim moderates should attempt to exert control over the radical element tarnishing the name of their faith - how about regular masons take action against the apparently satanic lodges pertaining to be one and the same with their own society?

Of course, whether this argument is relevant here is dependent on the lodge in question being investigated by committed masonic ATS members who want to keep the name of their order in good repute.

Many thanks for reading. Please let's stay on-topic, and lose the silly ignorance and arguments - of which I've seen many examples of in the preceding pages.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thanks for the link to that video... it sheds a lot of new light on the subject.

1. The origin of the sword: it belonged to the father, and wasn't a Masonic sword, but a martial arts sword.
  2. Michael is a Prince Hall Mason, as the temple shown in the video appears to be the one on 155th St. in Harlem, based on Google street view.

I retract my earlier guesses that he was a member of an irregular lodge.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join