It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ugly Betty" Actor Kills Mother With "Freemason" Sword, Chanting to "Great Architect"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
www.nypost.com...

yikes. sounds like this guy went totally insane.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

A hardworking Brooklyn mother hacked to death this morning with a samurai sword by her actor son might still be alive if cops didn’t wait nearly an hour to break down her apartment door, neighbors said.

Source

I don't Freemason anywhere. I see the word samurai.
Care to change the title of your thread?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

A hardworking Brooklyn mother hacked to death this morning with a samurai sword by her actor son might still be alive if cops didn’t wait nearly an hour to break down her apartment door, neighbors said.

Source

I don't Freemason anywhere. I see the word samurai.
Care to change the title of your thread?

Seems like other places are reporting it as a 'freemasonry' sword. You can see here, the confusion of one commenter:

km21

11/23/2010 1:51 PM

Why is it that the Post is the only one reporting that this is a "Freemasonary" sword? All of the other sources are claiming that it was a Samurai sword. If the Post is incorrect, a retraction and apology are due!!!

10-4/over-out/

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...

This is just another sign of christianity being evil, as he killed his mother he yelled at her for not accepting jesus. This poor woman survived 9/11. She worked at the WTC marriot.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I didn't see that and I did look online for swords and freemasonry. Seems they a lot of different swords. Who knows? We need more details.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Where does it say Freemason Sword?!

Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Interesting,. this woman is yet another person who was somehow involved with the world trade center 9/11 to die in a very suspicious way..
this very oddly coincidental.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

"architect of the universe"

Probably just an assumption.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is going to develop into a very interesting story, the young entrepreneurial man who murdered his Mom seemed like the perfect guy before this happened. Could drugs cause someone to do this? This was a brutal killing and I am sure a terrible time for the neighborhood and remaining family.

RIP mom...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well it does say he was yelling to the "architect of the universe" and that's definately masonic

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Science, and particularly geometry and astronomy, was linked directly to the divine for most medieval scholars. Since God created the universe after geometric and harmonic principles, to seek these principles was therefore to seek and worship God.
The Great Architect of the Universe (also Grand Architect of the Universe or Supreme Architect of the Universe) is a conception of God discussed by many Christian theologians and apologists. As a designation it is used within Freemasonry to neutrally represent whatever Supreme Being to which each member individually holds in adherence. It is also a Rosicrucian conception of God, as expressed by Max Heindel. The concept of the Demiurge as a grand architect or a great architect also occurs in gnosticism and other religious and philosophical systems.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've seen this happen before! Just as Kanye's mother died on the operating table out of the blue. It definitely sounds like a Masonic sacrifice. Watch, he'll be out of jail in no time and become a huge pawn out of no where. Or possibly the cops with call a 5150 and let him go to rehabilitation center and be released in 3-4 months.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I just hate reading sad news like this Man, I just loved him in Step it Up - 3D, he really know how to Rockit.

sounds like another project blue beam victim to me.
Oz has been rather busy lately.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

actually freemason was originally reported, then changed to sumurai.

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK - A New York actor who had a part in "Ugly Betty" allegedly killed his mother with a ceremonial sword early Tuesday morning.

The "New York Post" reports that Yannick Brea, 55, was found with multiple stab wounds inside her Brooklyn apartment very early Tuesday morning.

The weapon was described by police as a Freemason ceremonial sword.

Police took the woman's son, actor Michael Brea, 31, into custody. He was taken to a hospital, where he's undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.

An investigation continues.

wearecentralpa.com...

perezhilton.com...
edit on 23/11/2010 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I guarantee that our Lodge's sword wouldn't cut butter! You might beat someone to death with it, but you wouldn't "hack" anything.

Also, it is very unlikely that this person is a Freemason, because we don't do anything "to the Great Architect." We might use that name to pray or refer to God, but we don't dedicate, sacrifice, earmark, donate, or give anything to that entity.

If he was truly a Freemason, he would probably have given the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress as the Man in SoCal did in his suicide note before he and his wife killed all their kids and then themselves after being simultaneously fired from their respective jobs.

On another note, Masonry stuff is available for sale on the internet, in Pawnshops, flea markets, etc., etc. It isn't like they ID you before you can buy it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

i don't think he was a mason either. probably just got caught up in a lot of the falsehoods that are presented as truths and was already mentally unstable.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Don't the police in usa have a tendancy to not go into detail about anything occult related. They want to stop copycat killings, so they cannot talk about such things.

Bizarre story.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

so far the only place I see "Freemason sword" is in your thread title. None of the articles say that. Could you link the article you found that in please?

Ok, they changed the article title. Sorry.

I hope he gets help. mason or not, he needs it.
edit on 23-11-2010 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApostleTriad
I've seen this happen before! Just as Kanye's mother died on the operating table out of the blue. It definitely sounds like a Masonic sacrifice. Watch, he'll be out of jail in no time and become a huge pawn out of no where. Or possibly the cops with call a 5150 and let him go to rehabilitation center and be released in 3-4 months.

make's you think back to Obama and the death of his mother...
then bam.... POTUS!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The Post originally described the weapon as a "freemason ceremonial sword," but soon changed it to "samurai" sword. Wish I would have taken a screen cap of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join