It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Surviving Flight Attendant Forced To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Pat-Down

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN
I think we need to add the entire TSA to the National Sex Offender Registry. If I forced a woman to show me her breast I would be put on it. So why not them? It sounds reasonable and fair to me.

The whole organization needs to be abolished right along with the entire DHS. Throw the Federal Reserve and IRS in there as well. Hell, while we're at it, get rid of the CIA, FBI, and NSA too. I'm tired of all of them. They need to go.

Actually, it's the government which should be added to the National Sex Offender Registry, since it is they who are the instigators of this. In fact, it is Obama - since he is ultimately responsible. Obama should be added to the Sex Offender Registry.
edit on 20-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
The TSA is out of control. I too think the American people need to start verbally abusing the agents and if they are your neighbors you should shun them and not associate with them in any way and don't invite them to the neighborhood barbecues etc. Remember they are molesting our sisters, mothers, children and grandmothers. They should be treated just like you treat any other molesters in your neighborhoods.

I personally hate the TSA and whatever they were called for the past 40 years. They've always been pricks and now they are criminals with a pass.

At least terrorist who would kill you gives you some peace when you die. The TSA terrorizes you by wounding your soul again, and again.

I agree with much of what you say, but with respect, your blaming others, and in particlar the employes of TSA, IMO misses the main point.

It is the GOVERNMENT which has imposed this. THEY are ultimately responsible because they are the instigators.

It is YOU who has allowed this situation to arise. Every individual person who has not stood up and said NO to government abuse and stripping of freedoms.

This is not meant as a criticism, but just to fill the picture out. The Government is glad people are angry at the TSA because that deflects the criticism from where it also belongs.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi Benevolent Heretic,
Yeah, well said, well said!

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic Gotta slip in a jab at Obama even though he had nothing to do with this!
It's the Dept of Homeland Security that George Bush started after 9/11 that is at the heart of this.
Yeah, TSA was a bad idea then as it is now. Yet, the far left continues to blame George Bush for everything (ask Bill Maher), but they refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. Janet Napolitino has been running the DHS since obama took office and now the TSA (started by Bush) has been exacerbated by the far left. And so, barrack hussein soetoro obama (alias roman obama, alias barry soetoro, alias Saebarkah Abdullah Hussein obama) takes no responsibility for his out-of-control appointee, Janet Napolitino.

edit on 20/11/10 by Adonsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Disgraceful!! Absolutely disgusting what this woman had to endure. As if breast cancer wasnt invasive enough....
I hope she sues for emotional trauma.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Yes, everyone is a potential terrorist, but not because they need to fly, it's because there is ZERO trust. Why should we trust you? Who are you? Why should we trust anybody? How do we know who to trust?

This is a text book example of paranoia.

Just a heads up. It is not healthy to think this way.

How is the truth considered paranoia?

Why is it not healthy to think about the truth?

Who do you think you are? Why should I trust you? Seriously answer those questions.

Truth is simply a matter of perspective. One person's truth is another person's fiction.

Now having said that. Like many of us have said, if you have 'trust' issues, just stay home, cower under your bed, keep the lights off, lock the doors.

You claim there are millions who think like you.

They sure aren't here on this thread.

In fact as you ramble on post after post about why we should all not trust each other, it seems like all you are accomplishing is getting everyone to not trust you!

In fact I would go so far as to say the only reason you are so vocal as you make post after post with no one agreeing with you, is because you have a vested interest in the system of Americans being so divided.

Now I don't know about you, but the United States proper I was born into used to say something to the effect of "United We Statnd Divided We Fall" now how the heck could we ever be united if none of us trust each other and we are all afraid of each other.

United We Stand divided we fall does not mean United in blind trust and submissive to government, but United in our shared convictions, which have traditionally been about some very sacrocsant rights, and protection from unwaranted searches and seisurez is one of those.

Now here is the deal, what I know, that you know, that you don't dare want to say.

You don't care about anyone but yourself, it would be impossible for you to care about anyone else, because you have already said you don't trust anyone else.

So if you don't trust someone you certainly don't care about them.

So since you are in fact just the very vocal, minority, and that very vocal minority wants to try to make it appear like they are the majority, guess what, it's not working anymore.

You see you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

People like you, agent provacatuers, corporate schills, foreign agents, have all had a pretty good run, milking the tragedy of 9-11 for every penny you can make, and every bit of power you can grab on to, but, really seriously, those people took the proverbial mile after stealing an inch, and now it's blow back time.

The people not just of America but all over the world have had enough of this nonsense.

Read the writing on the wall.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Feel like cattle yet?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I read that "some pilots are being exempt from the scanners" too much radiation?

Now, your post is only revealing what is to come

~ In the year 2012 ~
Say they need a fluid sample of every breast implant, in order to make sure it is not of a explosive substance. Most are over 6 oz of liquid.

What then?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Watch the news Dec 26th. I'm flying to Europe that day with my wife. If these people attempt to touch one of us I guarantee I'll make the 6:00 news. The Imperial American Empire does not have jurisdiction over my body. I am retired military and was trained by the Empire to defend myself - and I will.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Meanwhile Ahmed and Abdul get jobs working for the airlines/airports and load the bombs into the cargo holds on several planes and take the rest of the day off, all whilst frustrated passengers are being body scanned and molested by TSA and then loaded into those same planes.

Security is an illusion, there are many weaknesses in the system that can be exploited, believe it or not these TSA screening measures are not meant to prevent anything, they are there to make YOU feel safer.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Let's see how you feel about all this when you have to fill in 3 forms just to go shopping.

We will never ever be 100% safe from every threat out there. That's life, deal with it. Being treated like a criminal doesn't make me feel any safer.

Those fear pushers must be laughing their behinds off right now.
Have fun with your false sense of security!

edit on 20/11/10 by locster because: i got patted down by the spelling monster

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

first off i would like to say YOU are the problem with this country, period.

now with your hypocracy filled rants and yes there are so many i cant even take the time to piont them all out to you but i will touch on a couple things that caught my attention in your dribble....

first off you talk about being fair, and everyone needs to be searched in the name of :fairness" not sure if your parents ever told you but the world is not "fair" never was never has been and i doubt anyone ever promised you a "fair" life. i wont get into the whole profileing or not to profile thing but you also touched on percentages wich i found hysterical, because percentage wise then was the last time a flight member hijacked a plane? or a woman at all? also i beleive even with the horrible 911 event its still safer to fly a plane then a car without any of this security.

you then added the whole "a seemingly innocent white person." to your crap load of rants and it really made you transparent , maybe you should quit the crying and the bashing of people who disagree with you, you sir are in my mind, are an undereducated idiot coupled with a deep seeded hatred of your fellow man,

need a hug?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It's not what you think it is.
It's even worse.

www.brasschecktv.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I know I am supposed to add something but this says it pretty well.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This sickens me! This poor woman has to comply with this stupidity, but a law is being pushed to only touch muslim woman about the head and neck. What is America coming to?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
That poor woman.

i hope she sues them.

What ever next? Removal of false teeth? body cavity searches?

They are stripping peoples dignity away.

I cringe thinking of what the people with pacemakers will have to go through? (Imagining aztec temples)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I don't mind getting patted down, but I hope they don't expect me to take my gigantic fake penis out of my pants.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If checks of prosthetic limbs e.c.t were to stop what do you think would then become the number one way of smuggling drugs?

Okay, before one of the many morality police in this thread thinks I'm defending the search know that I don't agree with what happened to this person at all, in fact this body intrusion bullshi* is against our human rights as far as I'm concerned but if you're choosing to fly on a plane and you have to be searched occasionally...........then everyone should be treated equally, if a man's fake leg was removed for a search I bet there wouldn't be this uproar, yet because it's a woman's breast and because she's a cancer survivor there's burning at the stakes, bit one sided that isn't it?

Ideally, we'd have scanners that detected weapons/drugs that were not intrusive but we have to deal with what's available to us now, if people are choosing to fly they know they can be searched and know that it would be undignified, if you don't want to take that risk don't fly. Wrong as it is that is the reality.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here is a thought! Has the TSA ever caught any would be terrorists by patting them down? Did any pat down catch the underwear bomber or the shoe bomber or any other bomber? Exactly what does the TSA or the UK equivalent hope to achieve???

No I do not support terrorists nor do I support any fundamentalists but the TSA seems wrong. Everytime I return to the US it is a whole load of Nonsense.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So you don't trust people?

Do you eat at restaurants?

If so, anyone involved with the preparation of your food could seriously harm or kill you without any warning.

Do you eat anything that you didn't kill, grow, butcher, or cook yourself?

If so, anyone involved with the preparation of your food could seriously harm or kill you without any warning.

Do you drive on public highways?

If so, you do realize that anyone of these drivers could have homicidal/suicidal tendencies and could seriously hurt or kill you by hitting you head on at the last second (good luck avoiding it or them if you get targeted).

Do you fly on planes piloted by complete strangers to yourself?

If so, why? surely the pilot could easily kill everyone on board all he/she has to do is push the yoke full forward 800ft off the ground on approach. The other more sane pilot would be helpless to avert the disaster.

You probably have not taken your paranoid delusions far enough yet. To make your insanity more well rounded you need to consider ALL the ways in which you could die at the hands of some complete stranger hell bent on killing you. I say you probably need to hide underground somewhere away from everyone where no one knows where you are. I'll leave the quandary of what you'll safely eat while there up to you.

edit on 20-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Up until now, no fake breasts were not required to be shown. Prosthetic or implant.

Standard limb prosthetics contain metal, which is why they would set off the alarm. So they would be asked to remove them (if they could - some leg prosthetics are very hard to remove in public) and be rescanned.

Fake breasts, as they are made of plastics and water would not set off the alarms, so no removal. And, this includes prosthetic breats vs implants, neither has a load bearing or motion function, therefore they rquire zero metal products.

If one did set off an alarm, they (before 9-11) would have taken them to a private room for a female on female check up.

This story just shows the ridiculousness of the new system. What's next an organ check, I could always get my appendix removed and replaced with an explosive...walk right on through.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join