It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Surviving Flight Attendant Forced To Remove Prosthetic Breast During Pat-Down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

AND

reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Seriously, shouldn't you two get a room?

Bipartisan cooperation is strictly prohibited in these political times.
Your suggestion has probably been logged by TPTD though :/

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

That person has the nerve to call himself fearless while he is fearing the loss of his freedom. Then tells me I am fearful because I have a concern for the safety of my fellow man.

Then he calls me deceived while he has dreams of peace in his mind inside a world of violence and war. While I am awake and aware of said violence and war and wanting to bring peace though security, he is attacking me because of his fear of security.

...and many ATS members will side with him.
I don't want to be seen next to people like this.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Yeah in fact they sure will, like I say, I lead a charmed life.

By the way, I spend most of my time on ATS hot on the heels of cracking the mother of all conspiracies. The one that actually drives all world events.

Wow if you only knew the things I know, you could, if you got past all your I want to stand in line and watch people stripped searched for bombs!

Oh well, have fun, don't let the boogie man get you before all that radiation does!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by rogerstigers

That person has the nerve to call himself fearless while he is fearing the loss of his freedom. Then tells me I am fearful because I have a concern for the safety of my fellow man.

Then he calls me deceived while he has dreams of peace in his mind inside a world of violence and war. While I am awake and aware of said violence and war and wanting to bring peace though security, he is attacking me because of his fear of security.

...and many ATS members will side with him.
I don't want to be seen next to people like this.

Please help me to understand your reasoning behind the belief that intense security of everyday americans has made you safer? can you give me one example of a "terrorist" that has been caught at an american airport by this so called needed security? now please don't say the underwear or shoe bomber, because they were never caught by security, in fact, they are the excuse the gov't uses to invade our privacy at the airports.

And, if you are going to say that the intense security has kept the terrorists off of our planes, then please send me all of your bank account numbers and ss# and I'll make sure that no one can steal your identity!! LOL

You know, I'll provide that security your looking for.
edit on 20-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'll just say it cause someone has to say it. What needs to happen is that People must be afraid to take positions as TSA agents for fear of Citizen reprisal for such blatant violations of rights. Large groups of people willing to take action must refuse the scan and pat downs and prevent TSA thugs and police from punishing them for so doing. It is that simple. Will it happen? Doubtful. I am sickened by the nation of cowards we have become!

This same strategy goes for any damn bureaucrat that is stealing from and oppressing us. The slaves out number the masters thousands to one but not even ten are willing to stand up together and say enough is enough were not going to take it anymore. Single individuals stand up here and there and end up jailed beaten harassed and years of legal fees etc. if not killed

The constitution enumerates just 17 powers to congress and the federal government period. Everyone of the congress except Ron Paul is a criminal and traitor for acting completely outside thier scope. The federal government has no authority to do any of this stuff Like TSA health Care, undeclared wars, given private bank cartels a monopoly on our money creation, and even income taxes etc etc etc. no authority has ever been granted to do any of it. They don't even have the right to vote on it!

I have my doubts if any Americans will ever stand up. We have lost the spirit of freedom among the majority of our people and those few who still have it have no power to implement it because the majority lack it...

Until they have serious consequences for thier actions the bureaucrats and thier lackeys like TSA and other Alphabet federal agents will continue to do it

Disclaimer: this is not a call to violence just a statement of facts.
edit on 20-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yeah in fact they sure will, like I say, I lead a charmed life.

They will because a majority of them are lost and think they are found, just like you.

By the way, I spend most of my time on ATS hot on the heels of cracking the mother of all conspiracies. The one that actually drives all world events.

Oh really, you spend most of your time on ATS? Maybe you should go outside and spend more time in the real world.

You haven't discovered greed, power, and religion yet?

Wow if you only knew the things I know, you could, if you got past all your I want to stand in line and watch people stripped searched for bombs!

I know more than you know. That is why my views are so different than yours.

All you know (and many ATS members) is how to find coincidence and string it together to form a picture which you then confuse as truth.

You FEAR a group of people are out to control you and the world, and turn you into slaves because you were brainwashed by the movie named "1984"....

I laugh last.

Oh well, have fun, don't let the boogie man get you before all that radiation does!

Radiation (light)....
Oh my! I'm so afraid of light!! Please save me from light!! A couple milliseconds of radiation (light) is going to kill me! Oh no! I best not go outside in the sunlight! There is more radiation from the sun then there will ever be from a scanner, I best not go outside! I should spend all my time on ATS searching for something that is in front of my nose like ProtoplasmicTraveler! Oh no! Fear the photons! Fear the photons!

You have been deceived by your own fellow conspiracy theorists. You are the type that has been deceived to think they are not deceived because they have knowledge of deceptive alternative topics. That is the worst kind of deceived persons.

edit on 20-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Kudos! I could not of said it better myself. We as americans need to stand up, not just one or two of us, but many. I like your idea of singleing out the TSA workers, and other bureaucrats, you know if they come into the store where we work, subject them to some extra security measures, or if you work in a hospital, maybe a little extra enima for that nasty hangnail. LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

You state that "You know more" and that you have experienced greed and power, yet you continue to not even entertain the idea that because of "greed and power" which is the daily blood of the gov't, this may be the reason for our loss of freedoms??

also, since you know more, I would still like to be enlightened to any acts of terrorism that have been prevented by this security at the airports that you seem to crave.
edit on 20-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Wow, I'll keep my comments about you to myself but DAMN! Has no one told you that security is an illusion! If there is a will there is a way and please explain to me your background and how you're such an expert on everything. And by the way it's not light radiation, if the backscatter radiation was directed at the entire volume of the human body equally it would be less dangerous that chest xrays. However, these full body deploy the full power of the beam to the skin(extremely sensitive to radiation) and underlying tissue and that can cause problems.

The other issue about these devices is the lack of long term testing, medical radiation equipment is constantly monitored for malfunctions as they can release more radiation than advertised.

Perhaps instead of violating hard working people just trying to get somewhere, maybe the US should look at their piss-poor foreign policy that has created all these terrorists and stop funding terrorists themselves. The US is still one of the top sponsors of terrorism and always has been.

To quote Benjamin Franklin:

"Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security"

You my friend deserve neither.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
Please help me to understand your reasoning behind the belief that intense security of everyday americans has made you safer?

Lets make it clear that we are only talking about security at airports. Let's also make it clear that we should not discriminate between every day Americans and anyone else. Americans must be treated equally as everyone else, to be fair.

These jets that we have flying over every major city in the world can be used as very dangerous weapons. They are basically potential guided missiles. There really is nothing else like it in the world that has the same amount of potential to do damage with the same amount of accuracy. Once taken over, there is not much you can do to stop them without causing damage or harming many people. Potential terrorists don't even have to waste money making a bomb, or obtaining real guided missiles, they just have to buy a plane ticket and hijack the plane.

These aircraft are a security threat, plain and simple. The aircraft are weapons. In the end, it's about protecting these aircraft from being taken over and used as a weapon, that is about it.

The only way for someone to take over the aircraft(weapon) is to do it with weapons, or the threat of a bomb on board. We have to prevent that... we have to prevent just anybody walking on board and taking over. The only way to do that is to make sure anyone boarding an aircraft is stripped of potential weapons. Plain and simple. However, it is getting harder and harder to find weapons, and people are getting more and more sophisticated in hiding them. There lies the problem....

If you can invent better ways to detect weapons without making everyone cry about privacy, you will be a rich man.

Preventing just any John Doe from being able to take over and control a guided missile makes the world safer.

It's like preventing a child from gaining access to a loaded gun. Do you really need to know how preventing that makes the children safer?

can you give me one example of a "terrorist" that has been caught at an american airport by this so called needed security? now please don't say the underwear or shoe bomber, because they were never caught by security, in fact, they are the excuse the gov't uses to invade our privacy at the airports.

At this moment, I don't know of many people were caught. I also don't know how many hijacking attempts it prevented unknowingly. I don't know how many people were deciding to hijack a aircraft, but changed their mind because of intense security. I don't know how many plans were compromised because of the security.

Does that actually matter? The alarm on my truck has never caught or prevented a theft, should I remove it? No.

And, if you are going to say that the intense security has kept the terrorists off of our planes, then please send me all of your bank account numbers and ss# and I'll make sure that no one can steal your identity!! LOL

You are absolutely not a comedian.

Who are you to say the intense security has not prevented anything? Where is your proof? If you are going to bring up the underwear bomber, that is not proof the security didn't prevent anything. Just because it didn't stop one thing, doesn't mean it didn't stop something.

If you are going to hold me up to such high standards and ask me for proof, then I will do the same. Where is your proof that the security has not prevented hijackers? You don't know how many hijackers changed their mind because of those scanners or intense security. You can't prove a negative.... so your argument is unfounded.

You know, I'll provide that security your looking for.

Really, lets see you prevent John Doe from taking control of guided missiles (aircraft).

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You state that "You know more" and that you have experienced greed and power, yet you continue to not even entertain the idea that because of "greed and power" which is the daily blood of the gov't, this may be the reason for our loss of freedoms??

How do you know I didn't entertain that idea? Of course I have.... I hang around you conspiracy theorists quite often, of course I have knowledge of your fears.

I also know the government consists of normal people. The government isn't some big bad boogie man like you conspiracy theorists are deceived to believe.

The real reason for security at airports is not to take away your freedom. In fact, none of your freedoms were even taken away. In order to bored a plane you have to voluntarily go through security, and nobody is forcing you to board a plane. The real reason for security at airports is because aircraft are large threats to national security.

Aircraft are flying bombs... you think the government is just going to allow people to take control of them? Get real.

also, since you know more, I would still like to be enlightened to any acts of terrorism that have been prevented by this security at the airports that you seem to crave.

You can't prove a negative. How is anyone supposed to know how many potential terrorists changed their mind because of intense security?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Well you just offered up a solution. If all planes are potential weapons then lets just ban air travel completely. I mean the way you're talking everyone is a potential terrorist just because you need to fly to where you are going due to time constraints. Soo just get rid of the potential weapons all together.

But wait, every human being is a potential weapon also. Oh my what do we do! Everyone lock yourselves in your homes and never leave it. You never know where those terrorists are going to strike again so it's better to be safe and just stay home. Quit your jobs, buy lots of guns and food.

Fix US foreign policy and quit treating other countries like crap and watch terrorism disappear. But the US wouldn't want that because there is so much money involved.

The War On Drugs is a prime example of failure and the US has spent a total of about $2.5 Trillion in the last 40 years and what has it accomplished...NOTHING!

This is no different, a big jobs program wasting billions of dollars and not doing a thing to make the US safer.

The main reason there are terrorists in the world is US foreign policy over the last 65 years. Stop sticking your nose in other countries business.

However, history repeats itself and the Great American Empire is crumbling just like all the other empires that tried to control the world. They all run out of money.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I am proud to be a slave and not moan.
I am teaching my children the way of slaves, because I care about my grandchildren - they must be good submissive slaves as well.

All freedom should be eliminated immediately as a concept - hopefully in 100 years time all the slaves will laugh about concept of freedom and true democracy (power to people) and will accept their role finally (after thousands of years fighting against it).
edit on 20-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: I love to be slave

edit on 20-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: I truly am a slave - I do what I am asked to do

edit on 20-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: Just to do slave-ways

edit on 20-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: slaving away

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Wow, I'll keep my comments about you to myself but DAMN!

Please do keep them to your self. They are useless.

Has no one told you that security is an illusion!

Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. Lets see you board an aircraft with a gun.

If there is a will there is a way

I agree. But it goes both ways..... If there is a will to prevent terrorists, there is a way.

and please explain to me your background and how you're such an expert on everything.

Why should I do that? You are conspiracy theorists, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

And by the way it's not light radiation,

Yes it is. They are x-rays. X-rays are photons (light). X-rays are electromagnetic radiation (light). It's just light....

if the backscatter radiation was directed at the entire volume of the human body equally it would be less dangerous that chest xrays. However, these full body deploy the full power of the beam to the skin(extremely sensitive to radiation) and underlying tissue and that can cause problems.

You will get more radiation from the sun from a day at the beach than you will these x-ray machines.

The other issue about these devices is the lack of long term testing, medical radiation equipment is constantly monitored for malfunctions as they can release more radiation than advertised.

X-rays have been used for many years. There is not much testing that needs to be done. We already know the risks, the exposure times, and amounts, etc...

Perhaps instead of violating hard working people just trying to get somewhere, maybe the US should look at their piss-poor foreign policy that has created all these terrorists and stop funding terrorists themselves. The US is still one of the top sponsors of terrorism and always has been.

It's not just about terrorists. It's also about aircraft being very dangerous easily accessible guided missiles.

I agree, they should stop creating terrorists too...

To quote Benjamin Franklin:

"Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security"

I saw that coming. It was only a matter of time before someone posted that.

You my friend deserve neither.

Please tell me what liberties I have traded? I HAVE TRADED NONE. So your quote is irrelevant.

Your definition of liberty is obviously different than mine if you actually think airport security is taking away your liberties.

You people keep crying because some stranger has to use their hands to check for weapons.
Yet it is perfectly fine for a doctor to use their hands to check for problems.

You people keep crying because you have to faintly show your body on a scanner.
Yet it is perfectly fine to show your doctor your body for health safety.

I guess doctors take away your freedom, huh?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Pay attention folks. Another American who cares not for his God given rights, and would offer up the rights of his neighbors to boot...

Only God(or whatever creative force you subscribe to) can grant and take away Natural Rights. Any government presuming to be able to do the same is assuming the role of God in your life. Government is not God, and I don't have to let them molest me, and abrogate my rights because of a an overblown threat. NO true American, who understands the proper place of government at the LOWER strata of society, should ever allow this to be perpetrated against him.
edit on 20-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Here's an idea, when you purchase your airline ticket you sign a waiver stating that if an act of terrorism is executed while on plane it is not anyones fault relieving the airline of any liability. Fly at your own risk? No searches no b.s. Lets be real here if someone wants to bring down the plane it's gonna happen security or not. The terrorists will just start shooting the plane down, to hell with blowing them up.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Wow!! I have to believe that you are really having a hard time with even pretending to see any point of view but your own, or should I say the one that TPTB have ingrained in you.

could a car be used as a weapon? or maybe just another tomothy McVeigh in a bus station, train station, sporting event, court house, what if the terrorist just strapped on the bomb and walked up to the security line (that you seem to think makes you safe) and detonated it before going through security, theres more people in line than on any aircraft?????

feel safe yet? I know we can just use x-ray scanners at every bus stop, train station, walmart, sporting event,courthouse,etc. now were safe!!

terrorism has been on this earth for hundreds of years, yet we were never afraid of it until our gov't said we should be.

you want proof, here it is, real terrorism is what ireland and the middleast has been subjected too for eons...suicide bombers!! why don't we see them in our cafes, bus terminals, nightclubs, etc??? because WE don't have a terrorism problem, we have a out of control government problem!! and, letting them provide secutity for us, is in effect letting the fox guard the hen house.

can you provide me with any terrorist act in america that would be worse than say: tuskgee airmen experiment, the uss liberity, the kennedy assination, 9-11complicity, these were all acts engaged by OUR gov't, either fully or in compliance with others.

Now, who should we be protected from????

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
How about you quivering cowards move to a country where there is already a big brother protection system already in place instead of ruining it for people that can protect themselves?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Well you just offered up a solution. If all planes are potential weapons then lets just ban air travel completely.

That is not a solution, that is another problem.

I mean the way you're talking everyone is a potential terrorist just because you need to fly to where you are going due to time constraints.

Yes, everyone is a potential terrorist, but not because they need to fly, it's because there is ZERO trust. Why should we trust you? Who are you? Why should we trust anybody? How do we know who to trust?

Soo just get rid of the potential weapons all together.

The way things are going, that may happen. However, not the way you think.

But wait, every human being is a potential weapon also. Oh my what do we do! Everyone lock yourselves in your homes and never leave it. You never know where those terrorists are going to strike again so it's better to be safe and just stay home. Quit your jobs, buy lots of guns and food.

Everyone is a potential weapon. That is why we have laws and law enforcement. Hello?

Even then, since when is a human being alone a guided missile that flies 500 mph to any target on Earth? Human beings are not even close to needing the same security measures as a jet.

Fix US foreign policy and quit treating other countries like crap and watch terrorism disappear.

I agree, fix foreign policy... but that alone wont make terrorism disappear, only in your dreams. You forget about greed, power, and religion.

But the US wouldn't want that because there is so much money involved.

Who exactly is the US? Name some names....

The War On Drugs is a prime example of failure and the US has spent a total of about $2.5 Trillion in the last 40 years and what has it accomplished...NOTHING!

I wouldn't claim "nothing". There are lots of people in jail for drugs. Lots of people have stopped using them because of their jail time too...

This is no different, a big jobs program wasting billions of dollars and not doing a thing to make the US safer.

Prove that it isn't making US safer... oh wait you can't.... because it is. Increased security at airports increases the chances of preventing terrorism via aircraft.

The main reason there are terrorists in the world is US foreign policy over the last 65 years. Stop sticking your nose in other countries business.

No, that is not the main reason. Try again.

However, history repeats itself and the Great American Empire is crumbling just like all the other empires that tried to control the world. They all run out of money.

Being in debt doesn't mean you don't have any income.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Yes, everyone is a potential terrorist, but not because they need to fly, it's because there is ZERO trust. Why should we trust you? Who are you? Why should we trust anybody? How do we know who to trust?

This is a text book example of paranoia.

Just a heads up. It is not healthy to think this way.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join