It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Who has the biggest lobby in america? Israel. Who uses american taxpayer dollars through AIPAC to get the Pro-Israel, congress people they want elected? Israel does.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by digginapony

34? Congratulations. Forgetting about the hundreds more by everyone else?

en.wikipedia.org...

Sources?

Who has the bigger GDP? America.

Who has the bigger army? America

Who sells equipment for cash, an American tradition since WW1? America.

Who controls the wars Israel wants to commit? America.

Do tell. What exactly does Israel control? Except a few crack pot organ thieves.

I don't think you have read this thread from the start otherwise you wouldn't make such a claim.

The question you should be asking yourself is who actually owns America?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Originally posted by urmenimu2

Yes, this is how they use Alex Jones too. There are some Jews who are a part of it, but who is really in charge??? Is it the Jesuits with all their power in Hollywood, the government, and the banking institutions??? Is it the Ecuadorian Mafia? Is it the mermaids of Atlantis? Who is really in control? I am speechless.

i appreciate your speechlessness, as i dont have to listen to the nonsense. nonetheless, there are other power brokers involved. you must have some sort of obsession with zionists as it seems to have closed your brain off a bit. no matter, there are obsessives everywhere...and many obsessives hate jews.

i think alex jones would be surprised to know he was owned by the zionists since they forgot to pay him.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You guys can keep perpetuating these anti-semite views but there will always be a lot of Americans that support Jews because of religion alone. I will never abandon them because I read some rhetoric online posted by obvious Jew haters. This is one thing I hate about the internet, spreading hate, and more hate. Everyday some jack wagon gets on their computer and starts a hate campaign against some group.
Keep it up and before you know it, all history will be destroyed and rewritten by the constant in flow of lies and distortions

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

there will always be a lot of Americans that support Jews because of religion alone

Yeah, ain't that the truth!

In America, the majority of "conservative" Christians support Israel, and subscribe to the myth of the "Chosen". If you put a dollar in their collection baskets, a dime or two heads to Israel. It's utterly ludicrous of course, to have people who imagine themselves to be "Christian", bending over backwards and supporting Jews, and not only Jews, but Jews who laugh at them.

YES, Jews laugh at Christians, have you ever known any, really? Christians who send their money to help support Israel, who send people to the "Holy Land" to spend their vacation dollars, etc. It's a big fat, ugly JOKE on the Christian sheeple.

Wake up. There are no "Chosen" people in the sense that Christians have been taught, and if there were, they would certainly NOT be the people masquerading as the "Chosen" in the "Holy" Land!

SO, if "your" church (meaning the reader's church) subscribes to doctrines of a "chosen", then watch out. It means that your group helps this terribly unjust, baseless farce, which logically means you are culpable too, to an extent.

Do some homework, the people who call themselves "Jews" today have NO genetic/direct connection to the people in the Bible you read about, and THEREFORE, they have no "claim" on that part of the world now called Israel.

Get with the program.

JR

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

FYI, I worked with orthodox Jews for 15 years, and guess what, they haven't taken over the world.
You wake up, it's all just lies to get the world to hate Jews so they can destroy them. This hate goes back centuries.

Are you God? How do you know they aren't chosen?

Do some homework, the people who call themselves "Jews" today have NO genetic/direct connection to the people in the Bible you read about, and THEREFORE, they have no "claim" on that part of the world now called Israel.

This is a lie also. The people I know are decendants.
edit on 18-11-2010 by sickofitall2012 because: ADD

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
While condemning Israel , why do people forget that EVERY nation on the planet has innocent blood on its hands. The US is the only country to have dropped not one , but two atomic bombs on a population of innocent villagers......the british and the french were involved in the slaughter of hundreds of thousands in the crusades and in Ireland , and we know about the germans , and back it goes through generations , each nation ascending , dominating for a spell , assyrians , hittites , phoenicians , sumerians , aztecs , etc.....etc.....before being overtaken by another nation.
When accusing Israel , can you stand there with the rock in your hand , knowing that the country where you stand , and whose beliefs you forswear and aspire to , did not raise its hand and strike another for prey , for sport , for fun , for dominion.
Israel has as much right to exist as any of our countries do , and I will not join in this new trend of demonizing Israel while painting the picture that we are angels.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

First, you must understand that Israel is not a country. Israel is a fiction.
Yes, Israel exists. There are people there. But what do YOU really know about Israel? Really?

Not much, I bet.

Religion is a very powerful drug. So many people have this idea that Israel is a "holy" land. If you dare say anything against Israel, you are a "blasphemer", and "anti-semitic"!

To address your post.
NO "country" has blood on its hands. Only the leaders of some countries have blood on their hands.
The U.S.A. dropped two nuclear bombs. Almost no one in the U.S.A. had anything to do with that, it were the "leaders" that ordered the bombing, and are in control of the propaganda.

Israel is controlled by terrorists. Period. In fact, the U.S. is controlled by terrorists as well. It is time to look beyond "country" and look at the INDIVIDUALS that are doing these things. There are really not that many, but they are EXTREMELY POWERFUL!!!!!

People!

There are only a FEW of them. They FEAR that we will wake up and recognize them for what they are, but we simply will never be able to if we as a people remain brainwashed. If you are awake, wake others up.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yes i agree, its time to rise up against the Israel, it's time to destroy the blasphmy that is over the temple of there wicked and evil god!
Arise one and all and remove this scourge from the face of the earth, destroy the dwelling place of HIS house, and all that are in it and above it!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Yes, Israel exists. There are people there. But what do YOU really know about Israel? Really?

Not much, I bet.

I know enough to know , that you started out this whole obsessive , almost rabid research project because you were biased against Israel to start with , so its no surprise what conclusion you arrive at if you go looking for things that line up with your theory that Israel bad , america goooood.

I know enough to know that since the dawn of time , Israel has had to defend itself . Egypt , Syria and Jordan attacked Israel while its people were praying not so very long agao , but her people had been through the horrors of Auschwitz and belsen and were galvanised by that , much more than you or I could ever know , and I for one , completely understand why sometimes they go too far , and why they have more reasons to be vigilant and watchful than we in the west could ever grasp

I know enough to know that long before Israel returned to her native land again in 1948 , there was a continuous Israeli presence in the land , as confirmed by the many census carried out , and the only arabs in the vicinity were travelling bedouins who moved from place to place with no permanent home , so Israel has every right to be in that land , and has every right to defend it from the enemies all around which gnash their teeth at it.

You actually got to the heart of the problem all on your own when you said it is about " people " , so why start off this thread by condemning Israel ?
I could go surf for facts and stories and spurious links to prove that america is hellbent on dominion and conquest of every known landmass. It would be ridiculously easy to make america look like a tyrannical country full of pride and megalomania.
You claim to have the truth , but like Pontius Pilate said , " what is truth ? "

i.e , whose truth....., yours , with all your years of bias and learned fascist thought , or the real unbiased plain-faced transparent facts ?

I'm sick of this rising trend of bashing Israel. Im shocked in the same way I was when I heard today of a woman who was stabbed 71 times by her boyfriend , because for us , and I say " us " because I happen to be in the nation where this is now vocalized...........for us , who knew of the horrors of the concentration camps and everything hitler did to the jews , to forget all of that horriffic slaughter , and once again begin to bully and demonize Israel , it is a disgusting and shameful thing for me to witness , and it makes my skin crawl to see such hatred , thinly veiled , like a wolf in sheeps clothing.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Reconciler because: corr3cti0n5

ps. If AIPAC is soooo successful at getting their people into power , why is Obama trying his damndest to get the Israelis to stop building settlements and make peace with the Palestineans ( land of the Phillistines ) ? ( Palestine was a roman joke as they named it. )
edit on 19-11-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Lobby? You have free will. If you are angry at free will, go yell at God. If you don't like the way government works, there's over 200 others.

The fact remains that Israel is a puppet state. Anything Israel lobbies, we do on our free will. Lobbying just means you can ask the congress to do something for you. It does not mean they will.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

A bunch of men with money but of course. But the fact that some are Jewish has no correlation to Israel or not.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reconciler

Not much, I bet.

I'm sick of this rising trend of bashing Israel. Im shocked in the same way I was when I heard today of a woman who was stabbed 71 times by her boyfriend , because for us , and I say " us " because I happen to be in the nation where this is now vocalized...........for us , who knew of the horrors of the concentration camps and everything hitler did to the jews , to forget all of that horriffic slaughter , and once again begin to bully and demonize Israel , it is a disgusting and shameful thing for me to witness , and it makes my skin crawl to see such hatred , thinly veiled , like a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Apart from emotional rhetoric you haven't disproved or discussed points raised by Op and others on zionism influence on US.

Back to the topic

What does israeli expansionism, Greater israel and the Promised Land mean?

The images below in the link sums up 95% of the israeli plans,the rest 5% i will explain below.

Palestinian Lands Stolen

Israeli expansion map

Do the Golan heights and Iraq war ring any bells after looking at the images?

by John Mitchell Henshaw Nearly 34 years ago, an America-firster used The American Mercury magazine to warn of the danger posed by Zionism and its rule of Washington and the Mideast. John Henshaw wrote this article shortly after Israel laid claim to the annexed land during 1967 Arab-Israeli war. This article first appeared in the spring of 1968.

The metamorphosis of tiny Israel from a midget to a giant is in the making. The grand design of Judaic-Zionist expansionist doctrine is to seize all the oil-rich lands from the shores of the Euphrates to the banks of the Nile. In defining the aims of Zionism, Hebrew scholar Levnoch Osman recently said: "In our eternal Book of Books (the Torah), the lofty ethical teachings of which are cherished by all mankind, the land of Israel is described not as a long, narrow strip of land with wavy, crooked borders, but as a state with broad natural borders. God has promised to Patriarch Abraham the following:

"I give unto them the land where they have sown their seed, from the river of Egypt unto the great river of Euphrates� (Genesis 15:18). And so, in order to realize the words of this prophecy, the Israeli state had to continue, not in the borders it has today but within its broad historical boundaries." And as far back as 1952 Moshe Dayan, the present Israeli defense minister, declared:

"Our task consists of preparing the Israeli army for the new war approaching in order to achieve our ultimate goal, the creation of an Israeli empire." The British historian Arnold J. Toynbee, who served as an adviser on Near Eastern affairs to the British delegation at the Versailles Conference, in a newspaper article published in June last year stated the Zionist aims in these words:

We are Jews, the living representatives of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel that conquered most of Palestine in the 13th century B.C. We held Judah�s share of the conquered territory for seven centuries, till we were deported by Nebuchadnezzer in 587 B.C. We were back again within less than half a century, and we then held Judea, once more, for the next 773 years, till we were evicted by the Romans in A.D. 135. We have never renounced our claim to the land of Israel. We have always hoped, believed, and proclaimed that we shall get this land back again. It is our land, we contend.

After another 1,883 years we did recover a foothold there in 1918, and during the half-century since then, by devoted hard work, ability and military valor, we have built up our present national State of Israel, and have inflicted three smashing defeats on the Arabs, who have been trying to evict us again.

We want to have a country of our own again, like other peoples and like our own ancestors. We also need to have a country of our own, because, since the conversion of the Roman empire to Christianity in the fourth century A.D., we have been penalized and persecuted by the Western Christian majority among whom we have had to live.

The persecution has culminated in the unprecedented crime of genocide, which has been committed against us in our lifetime by a Western people, the Germans, in Europe. We are not going to let the Arabs commit the same crime of genocide against us here, in our own land of Israel.

Israels Grand Design

This is a 10-agora piece. It is a new Israeli coin. And what does it show? The Jewish seven-branched candelabrum against the background of an incredible map: an outline shows the region which goes from the Mediterranean to Mesopotamia, from the Red Sea to the Euphrates. It is a glaring demonstration of Zionist aspirations.

10 agora coin

Imperial israel: The Nile-Eupharates Calumny

Again i have stated all facts, not conspiracy 'loony-toons'.

The Grand Design will be achieved by funds from US tax payers and the most sickening part is American lives will be sacrificed for this operation expansion to be completed:

Sacrifice for zionists

edit on 19-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Starred and flagged. You should have included the case of Jonathan Pollard a Jewish - American who spied on America for Israel. After he was caught and sentenced to jail he was granted honorary citizenship by Israel (read BBC - Israel admits it spied on US). Ever since then Israel Prime Minister and other high level Israel officers in US administration has been leading a crusade for his release.

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
It is obvious the OP has some sort daily quota to fulfil regarding antisemetic threads...

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by Stewie

The leader of Iran and several well known islamic terrorist organizations have declared publicy on several occasions that Israel should be wiped off the map

edit on 19-11-2010 by Prince Of Darkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness

Starred and flagged. You should have included the case of Jonathan Pollard a Jewish - American who spied on America for Israel. After he was caught and sentenced to jail he was granted honorary citizenship by Israel (read BBC - Israel admits it spied on US). Ever since then Israel Prime Minister and other high level Israel officers in US administration has been leading a crusade for his release.

Just to add abit more to your post.

Monica Lewinsky the jewish spy agent tried to release Jonathan Pollard by blackmailing Clinton and Co but for some reason the operation failed when FBI realised the phones were tapped when clinton used to talk to Monica.

First, the time-frame of the Lewinsky affair should be taken into account. It is bounded by two events: (1) the assassination of President Clinton's partner in the Middle East peace process, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzak Rabin, on Nov. 4, 1995, which opens the path for Netanyahu becoming Prime Minister in May 1996; and (2) Netanyahu's visit to Washington in mid-January 1998--just as the Lewinsky affair was breaking in the U.S. news media. On this visit, Netanyahu publicly insulted the President by meeting with Bill Clinton's worst enemies, televangelists Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson. Netanyahu carried out this affront over the objections of both President Clinton and moderate Jewish leaders in the United States. The question must be asked: Was the set-up of President Clinton part of the effort by the Likud fanatics in Israel, and their "Temple Mount" backers in London, to punish the President for his efforts to force through an implementation of the 1993 Oslo peace accords? The Real Lewinsky Tapes British investigative journalist Kevin Dowling has released an article for publication to a variety of British and American news organizations, charging that the Israeli Mossad was bugging the Watergate apartment telephone of Monica Lewinsky, and was able to obtain material used to blackmail the Clinton administration into shutting down a probe of widespread Israeli espionage in Washington. Dowling reports that well-placed sources in Tel Aviv say that full transcripts of more than 30 sexually explicit conversations between Clinton and Lewinsky are held by the Israeli foreign intelligence service, the Mossad. The backdrop is as follows, Dowling reports, and it is backed up by published sources in the U.S., that the U.S. government was aware, from late 1995 on, that the Mossad was carrying out extensive espionage activity in the United States. When the Defense Investigative Service issued a warning to defense contractors about the Israeli spy program, the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith went into an all-out mobilization to denounce the DIS memo as "anti-Semitic." Of course, just one year earlier, the ADL had been the subject of a lengthy espionage probe by the FBI and the San Francisco Police; and the ADL had earlier been deeply implicated in the Jonathan Pollard spy affair. In May of 1997, the Washington Post and other media reported that the U.S. National Security Agency had intercepted a phone conversation between a Mossad officer posted at the Israeli embassy in Washington, and Danny Yaton, the Mossad chief, in Tel Aviv, during January 1997. The Mossad agent was seeking clarification whether he should attempt to obtain a copy of private letter from then-Secretary of State Warren Christopher to Yassir Arafat, via a Mossad mole high-up in the Clinton administration codenamed "Mega." The Mossad boss told the agent that under no circumstances should "Mega" be approached, as he/she was the top Israeli penetration agent inside the Clinton inner circle. An extensive FBI counterintelligence probe to determine the identity of the high-level Israeli mole in the U.S. government was triggered by the NSA intercept. Comparisons to the Pollard spy affair were naturally raised; the deeper issue is that many observers believe that Pollard's controller (sometimes referred to as "Mr.. X," or the "X Committee") is still burrowed deep in a high-level position in a U.S. government agency. According to the Tel Aviv sources cited by Dowling, there was an emergency meeting of top Israeli intelligence officials, as soon as the NSA intercept was discovered; a Mossad electronic-bugging team of yalohim was dispatched to Washington, and one of the targets of their operation was the home telephone of Monica Lewinsky.

Whatreallyhappened

Israeli rabbi: Honey-pot sex is kosher for female Mossad agents

Rabbi Ari Schvat's ruling appeared in a study, 'Illicit sex for the sake of national security,' published by the Tzomet Institute, which studies the interface between religion and modernity.

An Israeli rabbi has given his blessing to female agents of Israel's foreign secret service, Mossad, who may be required to have sex with the enemy in so-called "honey-pot" missions against terrorists.

Rabbi Ari Shvat's ruling appeared in a study, "Illicit sex for the sake of national security," published by the Tzomet Institute, which studies the interface between religion and modernity.

But Schvat wrote that honey-pot missions are not just a thing of modern-day espionage - such as the late 1980s capture of Mordechai Vanunu, the Israeli nuclear technician who revealed details of Israel's nuclear program, or the January 2010 assassination of terrorist Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai. Both cases reportedly involved a Mossad female lure.

In fact, honey-pot missions are rooted in Biblical lore.

Haaretz

A simillar tactic was used to kill Hamas operative in Dubai recently.

A HIT squad assassinated a top Hamas commander using faked British and Irish passports, it was confirmed yesterday.

The 11-strong team sneaked into Dubai and used a female member as a "honey-trap" before suffocating Mahmoud al-Mabhouh last month.

And last night, experts said the murder bore all the hallmarks of a Mossad team.

HighBeam

Women are mans greatest weakness hence Mossad exploits the weakness in every was possible as Judaism encourages it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

As requested by Doujutsu, my reply to his post-

1) I had no idea the Talmud has such horrible notions in it, that's assuming they were correctly translated. That being said I doubt picking and choosing a few quotes can actually reveal the nature on a book, and they definitely can not reveal the nature of a religion (Have you read the new testament? My god, it's all burn in hell this, heathen that, and don't get me started on the Qur'an), and most definitely say nothing about the race that has been born out of that religion.. I can assure you that most Jews barely know the Torah, let alone the Talmud.. I myself have never read one line of it.. Also, it's in Aramaic or something, isn't it?
At any rate, it's not exactly a guideline to a Jew's or an Israeli's life.. Those who choose to follow these evil quotes are bad people to begin with, and there are probably tons of other examples of good guidelines in the Talmud..

2) The Talmud is definitely not holier than the Torah, no doubt about it..

3) Jews are just people like anyone else, they can be whatever they want, they can have lots of money, and they can hold whatever ideas they want. They can also be bad people, they can also be greedy, just like anyone else.
They're just people like anyone else.. Are you saying they're all somehow inherently evil?
Do you feel that any Christian in a position of power like theirs would have done anything differently?
I think we've tried that.. It was called the Dark Ages..

Seriously though, if they somehow control the world then I guess you're all doomed.. I really don't know what to say..

4) The media does cripple peoples' minds, but so do these blogs, and brainwashing videos, like the ones you posted.

5) You should really visit Israel once, see how gentiles are treated...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Listen, I like your post, but this is talking of past events. It is not a current dire situation. Looking at the title of this thread and then reading the information inside of it causes a dissonance that is annoying me. It is annoying me because you used the title to get people to think something was about to happen that you perhaps knew about.

People, you need to stop this kind of thing. It really makes this site look bad.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

GREAT POST!!!!!

Hey hey, hoe hoe, those ZIONAZI's have got to go.

When you look at the criminals behind the scandals of late you find... ZIONAZI's

Then you have the whole 9-11 5 dancing Israeli's "We were sent to document THE EVENT"

I have friends and now family that are Jewish and are WAY NOT ZIONISTS.
The NEO-CON ZIONAZI's are ruining this world.

Just some interesting tubes.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Bull#, AIPAC actually funds the congressman that support their agenda. Look at all the presidents and congressman that speak at the AIPAC conference. Do a search on AIPAC campaign contributions. Yes they may ask congress to do something and they already know the answer will be yes cause they put them there.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reconciler

Not much, I bet.

I know enough to know , that you started out this whole obsessive , almost rabid research project because you were biased against Israel to start with , so its no surprise what conclusion you arrive at if you go looking for things that line up with your theory that Israel bad , america goooood.

I know enough to know that since the dawn of time , Israel has had to defend itself . Egypt , Syria and Jordan attacked Israel while its people were praying not so very long agao , but her people had been through the horrors of Auschwitz and belsen and were galvanised by that , much more than you or I could ever know , and I for one , completely understand why sometimes they go too far , and why they have more reasons to be vigilant and watchful than we in the west could ever grasp

I know enough to know that long before Israel returned to her native land again in 1948 , there was a continuous Israeli presence in the land , as confirmed by the many census carried out , and the only arabs in the vicinity were travelling bedouins who moved from place to place with no permanent home , so Israel has every right to be in that land , and has every right to defend it from the enemies all around which gnash their teeth at it.

You actually got to the heart of the problem all on your own when you said it is about " people " , so why start off this thread by condemning Israel ?
I could go surf for facts and stories and spurious links to prove that america is hellbent on dominion and conquest of every known landmass. It would be ridiculously easy to make america look like a tyrannical country full of pride and megalomania.
You claim to have the truth , but like Pontius Pilate said , " what is truth ? "

i.e , whose truth....., yours , with all your years of bias and learned fascist thought , or the real unbiased plain-faced transparent facts ?

edit on 18-11-2010 by Reconciler because: corr3cti0n5

ps. If AIPAC is soooo successful at getting their people into power , why is Obama trying his damndest to get the Israelis to stop building settlements and make peace with the Palestineans ( land of the Phillistines ) ? ( Palestine was a roman joke as they named it. )
edit on 19-11-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

What a phenomenal post. Thank you for your exceptional insight, patience, and common sense in responding to those with an agenda to spread unjustified hatred towards a people that have endured endless tribulations throughout history.

To those that support the idea of wiping Israel off the map, I have news for you. The IDF will always be several steps ahead of its' enemies. There are nuclear warheads pointed at every single nation that poses a threat to the security of Israel. Any of those nations that attempt a nuclear genecide of the Israeli people will in essence be commiting suicide. Extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

I am a proud jew, and for the record, I don't condone all of the past actions of the IDF. The reality though, is that the state of Israel has faced a constant struggle to survive and justify it's existence. I feel absolutely terrible for the innocent people in Gaza and Lebanon that have been caught in the crossfire over the years and have been used as human shields to further a corrupt agenda of exrtremists. The IDF has always issued warnings to innocent civilians to evacuate in advance of military operations but unfortunately it has not always mitigated casualties.

What most people don't realize is that the citizens of Israel fully support a two state solution but it will never happen because their enemies will never agree to any form of peace that involves the existence of the state of Israel in any way shape or form in that region. The extremists outnumber the moderates. Consequently, I will always support Israel's right to defend itself and to be proactive in detering it's enemies from posing a nuclear threat...
edit on 19-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join