It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Paranoidinmycrawlspace

The internet presently means you have access to the TRUTH. Now, that access may not be available for long, because the people that know and are telling the truth have become a little TOO effective for TPTB, so something has to be done to restore Andy of Mayberry back into the psyche of Americans, meaning, they are losing their ability to control the news and they don't like it.

Exactly!

That's the reason why i have backed up and saved most of this info found on interent on my external hard drive.I have started to notice that the stuff i used to read a few years ago about zionism with much more precise/reliable/accurate detail doesn't seem to exist anymore or have suddenly 'dissapeared' from the internet.It's true though soon internet will be thoroughly monitored and all this revealing info will be filtered out and left with material that sheeps are only suppose to read.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

That doesn't surprise me.
The Nazis burned books. The new Nazis take down websites.
I can't wait for the thread you are working on to be published. Sounds interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Doujutsu

I can't wait for the thread you are working on to be published. Sounds interesting.

Yeh but it's requiring quite alot of work to put it all together in one piece.I have been looking around the internet but have failed to find much info on this particular topic.I have already got a copy of Torah and am trying to get my hands on Talmud which apparently consists on 30 volumes.Than we obviously have the Protocols of Zion from which all of it's objectives have been nearly achieved in the past few decades.

I always thought to myself from the 3 Abrahamic religions how can judaism have such a satanist agenda as stated in the protocols? For the time being with the knowledge that i have acquired i have come to the conclusion that zionism opposes judaism and vice versa.

Most importantly i would like my thread to state FACT's so that debunkers or any type of criticism can be dealt with.The last thing i would want is my thread to end up in the HOAX section.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
Do you think it is necessary to unilaterally support the Zionist state of Israel because Muslims are terrorists and the Zionist state of Israel is on the side of the United States of America? Did you know that the Zionist state of Israel has attacked Americans and American interests?? Here is just one example out of multiple cases:

The Israeli military planted bombs inside American, British, and Egyptian owned hotels in Egypt with the intention of making it look like the attacks were committed by Muslims. Do not simply take my word for it. Please look it up while you still have the opportunity to access the information. The incident is referred to as the Lavon Affair, also known as "Operation Susannah."

Oh PuHLEEZE. Dig up something less than 56 years old FFS!

Exactly HOW is that "Dire?"
edit on 11/20/2010 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu

Yeh but it's requiring quite alot of work to put it all together in one piece.I have been looking around the internet but have failed to find much info on this particular topic.I have already got a copy of Torah and am trying to get my hands on Talmud which apparently consists on 30 volumes.Than we obviously have the Protocols of Zion from which all of it's objectives have been nearly achieved in the past few decades.

I always thought to myself from the 3 Abrahamic religions how can judaism have such a satanist agenda as stated in the protocols? For the time being with the knowledge that i have acquired i have come to the conclusion that zionism opposes judaism and vice versa.

Most importantly i would like my thread to state FACT's so that debunkers or any type of criticism can be dealt with.The last thing i would want is my thread to end up in the HOAX section.

The Protocols? ROTFLMAO!!! You're going to base a thread on a FRAUDULENT document that was debunked in the TWENTIES? Remind me not to waste my time reading it...

The Protocols is a fabricated document, and is entirely fictional. It was originally produced in Russia between 1897 and 1903 (perhaps motivated by the First Zionist Congress, held in Switzerland in 1897), and was partially based on an 1864 French book Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu. Implicated in the creation of the forgery was Pyotr Ivanovich Rachkovsky, head of the Paris office of the Russian Secret Police during the same time period. SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reconciler

This whole thread is preposterous , and i can prove it in one statement.

I thought you were going to drop a killer one liner and debunk all the claims Op and others made with sources on this thread.

But after reading this:

If Israel were calling all the shots , and america were really doin its bidding , it would make a lot more sense to have a president who isnt a muslim,

I chuckled to the fact that not only have others on this thread already proved that obama is a Zion puppet but the last four words of your one liner shows how intelligent you are.

It seems you misunderstood me. As is always the case in topics regarding these issues , it was inevitable.
What I was saying is , If Israel were controlling America , wouldn't it serve their purposes much better if they had someone who was in perfect allignment with their desires ? For instance , Israel wants to contine building settlements , but obama wants them stopped,
Israel also wants the question of a nuclear Iran dealt with , so why not install an american president who is ready to go all gung ho on ahmajinedads ass ?
It seems to me that Obama is preventing Israel from doing what it would like , rather than rolling over to get his belly tickled as you all suggest. Obama seems to me , to be more biased towards the palestineans , seeing as how he had a muslim upbringing himself.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
it is sad that the jews have become what they once dispised(nazis)shame on u israel

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I do not support Israel knowing, as I do, what their methods are. My government, like theirs, is well known for "playing games" with other sovereign nations. I honestly do not know what, except for oil security for America, might be a valid reason for backing Israel as we do.

You make it sound like all Muslims are terrorists. No true. If, by now, you haven't learned that then I would have to say it can only be that you ignore it.

If it were mine to do tomorrow I'd sever all militaristic ties to Israel and recognize Palestine as a state of free people.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

The Protocols? ROTFLMAO!!! You're going to base a thread on a FRAUDULENT document that was debunked in the TWENTIES? Remind me not to waste my time reading it...

I have already talked about how much of a 'fraudelent' document the Protocols is on P.3 even though everything in it has been coming true.I would also recommend you to read the original copy of the protocols on the link provided on P.3 (won't take long).I was also one of those people who always thought protocols was just a loda garbage until i decided to read it and see what it's all about.And as i read through it i realised how everything in it has been successfully achieved.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

If Israel were calling all the shots , and america were really doin its bidding , it would make a lot more sense to have a president who isnt a muslim,

It seems you misunderstood me. As is always the case in topics regarding these issues , it was inevitable.
What I was saying is , If Israel were controlling America , wouldn't it serve their purposes much better if they had someone who was in perfect allignment with their desires ? For instance , Israel wants to contine building settlements , but obama wants them stopped,
Israel also wants the question of a nuclear Iran dealt with , so why not install an american president who is ready to go all gung ho on ahmajinedads ass ?
It seems to me that Obama is preventing Israel from doing what it would like , rather than rolling over to get his belly tickled as you all suggest. Obama seems to me , to be more biased towards the palestineans , seeing as how he had a muslim upbringing himself.

I don't know whether it's me or do my people like watching me repeating myself again and again.

My post from P.9

I think both of us know very well that there's a big difference between sweet talk and taking firm action.And until now Obama drama hasn't taken any firm action against israeli illegal settlements, israeli illegal nuclear arsenal,israeli illegal establishment,israeli Arab racism, israeli influence in US government, israeli terrorising its neighbours, israel using US tax dollars and millitary for further destruction in Middle East, israel improsining thousands of innocent palestinian civillians,israeli illegal incursions, israel further deviding and blocking palestine.

There won't be any wars threatened against israel and no sanctions put on it.

Obama:Israel please stop illegal settlements and lets have some 'peace talks'.

Zionist:Keep up the sweet talk buddy, you're indeed a loyal Goyim.

So guess what? USA will do F*** all against the illegal zionist state because USA itself is controlled by these schemeing zionists.

By Stewie

Obamas latest gift to israel

Obama and Zionism

edit on 21-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I don't know whether it's me or do my people like watching me repeating myself again and again.

My post from P.9

I think both of us know very well that there's a big difference between sweet talk and taking firm action.And until now Obama drama hasn't taken any firm action against israeli illegal settlements, israeli illegal nuclear arsenal,israeli illegal establishment,israeli Arab racism, israeli influence in US government, israeli terrorising its neighbours, israel using US tax dollars and millitary for further destruction in Middle East, israel improsining thousands of innocent palestinian civillians,israeli illegal incursions, israel further deviding and blocking palestine.

There won't be any wars threatened against israel and no sanctions put on it.

Obama:Israel please stop illegal settlements and lets have some 'peace talks'.

Zionist:Keep up the sweet talk buddy, you're indeed a loyal Goyim.

So guess what? USA will do F*** all against the illegal zionist state because USA itself is controlled by these schemeing zionists.

By Stewie

Obamas latest gift to israel

Obama and Zionism

Thanks for at last answering my question , but since you claim I am unintelligent , therefore stating you are more intelligent than I , i think you will agree that " absence of evidence " is not the same thing as evidence.
I remain totally unconvinced .
Let's talk about Just cause.
Obama was schooled from a young age as a muslim. His whole belief system is structured so as to favour that belief system over another alien system. Why then , would he be more favourable to the Israelis than the Palestineans ? Its like asking a life long supporter of the New York Giants to start supporting the Denver Broncos y'know..........Obama is gonna cheer his own team.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
I do not support Israel knowing, as I do, what their methods are. My government, like theirs, is well known for "playing games" with other sovereign nations. I honestly do not know what, except for oil security for America, might be a valid reason for backing Israel as we do.

You make it sound like all Muslims are terrorists. No true. If, by now, you haven't learned that then I would have to say it can only be that you ignore it.

If it were mine to do tomorrow I'd sever all militaristic ties to Israel and recognize Palestine as a state of free people.

This is a good post.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

Obama was schooled from a young age as a muslim. His whole belief system is structured so as to favour that belief system over another alien system. Why then , would he be more favourable to the Israelis than the Palestineans ? Its like asking a life long supporter of the New York Giants to start supporting the Denver Broncos y'know..........Obama is gonna cheer his own team.

I'm sure quite a few people feel this way about Obama. On the surface, it would seem natural to make such assumptions about where his heart "must" be, in spite of appearances. But Obama, or any other president of the US, will remain utterly inscrutable, unless you come to accept that they are in fact PUPPETS.

"If" Obama is a puppet, then it really doesn't matter if he has Muslim leanings, or is too brown to truly like Jews, or whatever is in the popular mind. None of that matters!

Obama was "chosen" (people love that term!) to do the job he has in front of him, and he was not chosen by "the people". He was selected (some even say "created") to perform a mission, that has far more to do with a "bigger picture" than most dare imagine.

And if he should step out of line (for the sake of argument), then what? Obama is 100% blackmailable, and can be terminated just as easily as JFK. He's not stupid, he knows this, so even if he somehow grew a conscience, and decided he wanted to do good, if such a thing was not sanctioned by his masters, then it will NOT happen.

And yet, from a conspiratological point of view, we should wonder why exactly someone like Obama was chosen to begin with. This is why Jews should really have some fear, because at any time, the true masters of the universe can decide that it's time for (yet another) river of Jewish blood to flow. It's certainly plausible that Obama will work quite easily with that scenario, if that's the overall plan at the time. I don't necessarily think so, the Jews continue to be very useful in bringing in the NWO, so I can't quite see the timing is right (yet). But they remain highly expendable, so any real Jew-haters out there should cheer up, they're still going to be treated to a show at some point.

And this last point is exactly why the tiny minority of Jews loyal to the Torah have been sounding the alarm! They see right through the game, and realize that Jewry has been "harnessed" to perform a function, and that when that job is done, many almost certainly will be disposed of. This is the ugly reality behind Zionism, and it is most dangerous to those today identifying themselves as Jews, regardless of their true genetic heritage.

I've said it before on threads like this, there is a much bigger picture here. We can talk about this horrid attack, or that politician, or try and decide what "makes sense", but if we fail to see that there is a whole level above both the US and Israel, then we have no hope of figuring anything out, least of all anything remotely constructive.

JR

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why then , would he be more favourable to the Israelis than the Palestineans ? Its like asking a life long supporter of the New York Giants to start supporting the Denver Broncos y'know..........Obama is gonna cheer his own team.

Again you deliberately ignore my previous post and come up with Obama muslim clap-trap as usual.

Why hasn't obama pulled out troops from Iraq and Afghanistan so that US troops stop killing his muslim brothers and sisters in the Islamic lands?

If obama loves muslims soo much than why hasn't he taken any practical steps to deal with israel?

Why hasn't he put sanctions on israel or declare war on it if they don't return the palestinian lands back?

Why hasn't obama paid his Hamas and Hezbollah muslim brothers and arm them with latest millitary tech to bring down israel?

So israel is obama's enemy right? Why would you give your enemy $30Bil and an unlimited millitary aid package without anything in return?

Watch the above videos again.Only those individuals are allowed to lead US who will favour zionism.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Why hasn't obama pulled out troops from Iraq and Afghanistan so that US troops stop killing his muslim brothers and sisters in the Islamic lands?

If obama loves muslims soo much than why hasn't he taken any practical steps to deal with israel?

Why hasn't he put sanctions on israel or declare war on it if they don't return the palestinian lands back?

Why hasn't obama paid his Hamas and Hezbollah muslim brothers and arm them with latest millitary tech to bring down israel?

So israel is obama's enemy right? Why would you give your enemy $30Bil and an unlimited millitary aid package without anything in return?

Watch the above videos again.Only those individuals are allowed to lead US who will favour zionism.

1. Because these things dont happen overnight and Iraq pullout is already in motion , with afghanistan pullout set for 2014

2. He is trying to. Thats my point.

3. America only declares war on countries that aren't nuclear-armed. Using your logic , I could also ask why he hasn't declared war on North korea . Is that because North korea secretly controls America also ?

4. Why should he when Iran is already doing this ?

5. Because a vast amount of americans believe The Israelis should be protected and Israel is holy ground.

Now you can try to answer my "clap-trap" by answering why , if Obama is an Israeli puppet , he is doing everything he can to stop Israeli settlements and is basically a thorn in Israels' side.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

ps. Jr Macbeth......i also believe this is bigger than israel or america. It sickens me to see Israel being made a scapegoat yet again. It seems we have learned nothing , absolutely nothing , from WW2. My skin crawls at the hatred and vehemance in this thread
edit on 21-11-2010 by Reconciler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

5. Because a vast amount of americans believe The Israelis should be protected and Israel is holy ground...

ps. Jr Macbeth......i also believe this is bigger than israel or america. It sickens me to see Israel being made a scapegoat yet again. It seems we have learned nothing , absolutely nothing , from WW2. My skin crawls at the hatred and vehemance in this thread

Your fifth point is a good one. I think it is still true that the majority of Americans do in fact retain sympathy for Israel, regardless of what Israel may have done, but mainly because there is a bit of "theology" tied up in the whole affair.

Many fundamentalist Christians in the US are absolutely convinced that the (re) birth of Israel was foretold in their scriptures. They're sure that the people who call themselves Jews today are the same that their God supposedly "Chose" millennia ago. These people read popular books about the "End Times" (LaHay), and the Jews are always the star of the show.

It's not just that the "Christians" have a lot invested in the notion of the Chosen, it is literally fundamental to their beliefs. Asking them to question that is essentially asking them to consider the possibility that they have been deceived, and that their religion is false. Obviously, people don't go there willingly very often. Just too traumatic.

But this peculiar "christian zionist" theology, as entrenched as it seems to be, might not be the solid bulwark Zionists hope it will be. It is after all, rather "new" relatively speaking. Barely a century ago, only fringe Christians had enshrined the Jewish people, it hadn't gone mainstream yet. In fact, anyone who knows their history may recall that in the 1920's, the KKK was so popular amongst "christians", that in many cases a candidate could not win an election without their support. And this was not merely in the South, but all over the country. And no, they did not consider Jews the Chosen of God, rather, they had cast them as the chosen of Satan!

Obviously, "Christians" today are easily manipulated. They listen to TV preachers who will lead them along by the nose, and frankly, can take them to an opposite position before they even knew they had been had. Our masters are good at this game, they have been at it for a long time. When the time comes, the Jews will be handed their black hats again, and they will resume their role as devils. Not that I'm a prophet, but if I was to guess, Americans will turn on the Jews very fast, and there will be a delightful "rainbow" of peoples all shaking their fist (again) at the common enemy.

But just like in Orwell's book, Emanuel Goldstein was not the "true" enemy at all! All this division is built-in to the system, so that at any time, the tables can turn, and our masters can continue their "progress", as they gingerly step over millions of bodies. Meanwhile, we seldom stop to consider that we have been fooled into killing the wrong enemy.

You mention the "hatred" in this thread. Yes, it's real, no one should deny it. But I would submit that this is exactly what we should expect to see when there is a "hidden hand" pulling all our strings.

A long time ago, Benjamin Disraeli, first Jewish PM of England famously asked us to consider that those who were really running the show, were "very different" from those we imagined them to be. High time to consider this very logical possibility.

JR

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Actually what makes my skin crawl is when people don't look at the whole picture...I don't see a lot of hate in this thread i see people willing to step forward and stop being specks hiding behind a halocaust of the past...just cause there was a great loss of life...during the halocaust there has been just as great tradgedies in many cultures now through out history.
Something bad happened to the Jewish people yes...but if you read the Question to Zionist's written by none other than Orthodox Jews....wow suprise they ask the same things.
Also cause this occurance of the loss of many Jewish lives during ww2 does not give the right to them to commit criminal acts now does it?
So because i was a good person and i was treated badly in the past it gives me the right to seek out revenge...i think not.
this thread is not about hatred it is about not being kept in the dark on issues of a global nature.
If this thread was about the Muslim Scourge or the pasty white English hordes or the nasty Russian global mafia or the Chinese sickness taking over the world would your views be the same....Or is it just cause it is about the precious little Jew that it warrants a remark that would be considered hatred.
I am sorry but if there is any race of people trying to control our thoughts and the way we should view others in this world it is WRONG.
Also most of the focus here is on Zionism...not on the Jew....It is about a worrisome political movement that is trying through many Black OPS and False Flag operations in ...get this SOVERIEGN countrie to inflict their will upon the people of this planet....and Also i would not allow Islamists to do the same as they have no right to tell me how to think or what Religion should be the prefered religion...as i don't want to assimilate thank you very much.

LIKE Conan the barbarian says
"My god is Crom, He sits on the mountain and counts the dead"
edit on 123030p://f46Sunday by plube because: speeling and my gramma

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

1. Because these things dont happen overnight and Iraq pullout is already in motion , with afghanistan pullout set for 2014

But they haven't pulled out yet though have they? So until there's a proper 100% pullout it's safe to assume Obama is happy with the troops stationed there.

2. He is trying to. Thats my point.

Obamas trying to do what? Name me one thing that obama has done to stop israeli agression in Palestine? Just voicing his 'concerns' doesn't mean s*** until PRACTICAL STEPS have been taken.

3. America only declares war on countries that aren't nuclear-armed. Using your logic , I could also ask why he hasn't declared war on North korea . Is that because North korea secretly controls America also ?

huh?

4. Why should he when Iran is already doing this ?

So you actually believe that obama would be funding and arming Hamas/Hezbollah if Iran wasn't?

5. Because a vast amount of americans believe The Israelis should be protected and Israel is holy ground.

BiNGO! And who tells the American masses that israel is the victim and muslims are terrorists? The 92% Zionists owned media.

Now you can try to answer my "clap-trap" by answering why , if Obama is an Israeli puppet , he is doing everything he can to stop Israeli settlements and is basically a thorn in Israels' side.

Yeh right Obama is such a big thorn on israel's side that israel has started returning all the stolen lands to palestinians and stopped building illegal settlements.Obama hasn't done S*** all to stop israel! Which part of that don't you understand?

It sickens me to see Israel being made a scapegoat yet again. It seems we have learned nothing , absolutely nothing , from WW2. My skin crawls at the hatred and vehemance in this thread

Ofcourse we have learned nothing! If we did than the Zio-Nazis wouldn't be commiting genocide on palestinians with plenty of aid and support from the West while sacrificing others to achieve it's own goals.My skin crawls at the blind love people have for israel that they are ready to ignore all the Facts put in front of them.

Now go back and read this thread from the start and try and disprove the Op and others with proper sources.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

this thread is not about hatred it is about not being kept in the dark on issues of a global nature....Or is it just cause it is about the precious little Jew that it warrants a remark that would be considered hatred. I am sorry but if there is any race of people trying to control our thoughts and the way we should view others in this world it is WRONG. Also most of the focus here is on Zionism...not on the Jew....

Of course you're right about the thread not being "about hatred", and exposing Israeli treachery will certainly help raise awareness about this critical situation. But if I was to judge by the comments people who identify themselves as Jewish are making, they seem to feel "hatred" nonetheless whenever they encounter threads dealing with their people.

Some may read your post, and immediately conclude you are a "hater". I myself get that all the time! But I don't really care. The fact is, there are many things being done that are worthy of our "hatred", we would be less than human if we did not react that way.

But the minute we introduce this notion of "hate", it seems we're playing into something not very productive. Obviously, Jews have hid behind "antisemitism" for far too long. Perhaps we should step up to the plate, and ask a hard question: Are there "good" reasons to "hate" a group, or a people?

In fact, there probably are! This can apply to any group of course, whether right or wrong, it does seem to be how people are wired. Even if we are reading a mere fictional story, it seems we must always look for the "black hat" character, the one we can focus our "hatred" on. One thing to remember here: Our masters understand this idea very well, and have been using it against us.

Do the Jews fit the bill, are they somehow worthy of our collective hatred? Perhaps for some they do! As individuals, we each tend to take our experiences, perhaps even those of our parents, and project them beyond what is actually justifiable. Maybe a person has a Jewish boss, or was defrauded, etc., they certainly had a reason to dislike the individuals that caused them harm. Obviously, casting an entire group isn't completely rational, but we all do it!

Is this seemingly "natural" tendency to "hate" all bad? No. In fact, it is a healthy part of our ability to survive. But clearly, it's not exactly "good" either. It simply is, what it is. The problem is that our masters can manipulate this reality against EVERYONE, and few are the wiser. They divide, and conquer.

So, back to your statement seemingly suggesting there isn't hatred. I personally wouldn't bother going there! Of course there is hatred. People hate, they hate just as often as they "love". I sometimes use the controversial term "Judeophile", but it is legit. Just as there are anglophiles, and francophiles...the idea is that we may "like" (and dislike) various groups. If we refuse to be honest, and put a name on it, we can't really be rational in our judgments that may touch on the groups we have strong feelings about, good or bad.

------------------------------------------

You mention a race of people trying to control our thoughts...YES, Jews are in an interesting position in this regard, and it bears watching. Hollywood is Jewish, like it or not. For over a century, Jews have essentially owned the Press in the US, and other important nations too. This is a huge issue, and could easily justify it's own thread!

-------------------------------------------

A focus on "zionism...not the Jew"....

I see this distinction being made all the time, and it isn't necessarily "wrong" to make it, especially since there is in fact a very small minority of Jews who have righteously fought this element within their subculture.

HOWEVER, the more one comes to understand the Jewish people, the more likely we are to learn that the distinction is in fact, NOT as important as we would like it to be. I realize this is yet one more controversial thing out of me, but a bit of logic can get us to the other end.

IF we want to accept what the non-Zionist Jews are telling us, i.e., that Zionism is basically going to be the death of them all, then we need to really understand what they're saying here. Their message is that ALL JEWS (Zionist or not) are going to be vilified TOGETHER, like it or not, and are therefore vulnerable to a future "pogrom of pogroms", due to criminal Zionist activity.

Why so exactly? Because Jews the world over are culturally (some may say "genetically") programmed to back up a fellow Jew, almost "no matter what". It isn't "logical", very un-Spock like, and yet it is their reality. Another way to put it is that all are in a sense, "accomplices". In fact, this has been a huge survival strength of the Jewish people. But here's the way it works: Every strength is also a weakness.

Long ago, our masters identified the Jewish people (some may say they were "chosen") as being potentially very useful, due to their unique subcultural characteristics. From a conspiratorial view, we can even say they were effectively harnessed for their present mission.

Some may read these words, their knee will jerk, and they will say, "Hater"! But this is certainly not my message. I see the Jews as "victims" here as well. They are being used, and really we all have a common "enemy", but it is not the "chosen", rather, it is a multi-generational "Elite", that prefers to hide behind their Chosen for very good reasons. We need to find healthy ways to focus on THEM, this vile elite, in my humble opinion, regardless of their "race".

JR

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Yes focusing on the Elite that are leading the human race down this road of self anhilation is key to the oncoming filth that is being shown to us, The Zionist controlled press and televison and hollywood output is overwhelming and they hit the children first...i was watching the bee movie with my daughter and i realized the hidden messages in there and promptly turned it off.
It is not just a Jewish thang...it is a complete Elitist thang ..but those Elite must realize themselves they cannot all be king now can they?.
At some point someONE is going to have to proclaim themselves as the ultimate Messiah to claim the throne over the peoples of Earth and the ones who have been doing all this dirty work are not going to be happy with the outcome as they themselves realize how the puppeteer has really been pulling all the strings and that he/she has no intention of letting go of the strings.
As the Jews continue to stake their claims they are the chosen people meaning that all other peoples are not chosen that in itself is going to make a great many people uneasy and anti semite.....would one ever think that a billion Chinese are going to play second fiddle to a minority of people saying "we are the chosen ones"...I think not.
I certainly will not be brought into such a way of thinking and I believe that one day(fantasy world here) that people will realize we are all the same and we are of all the same ilk.
Also the Elite are definately making their move now as time moves ahead....and as for the people In the begining of this thread the OP uses the word smart...well it is about timing....Microsoft for instance i remember when DOS was this great operating system and it was offered for sale to IBM but in their infinate wisdom IBM did not bite as they thought they would be able to use their OS and well Billy got Lucky there and made the right choice to License out DOS and lo and behold computers became tied to DOS....I still know my DOS commands as sad as that is.
So were these people necessarily SMART....not at all....same as facebook they found a thing that took off in the dorms of university and spread amongst a crowd of young people....It took off....personally i think facebook sucks....people are foolish to put their personal info out there for the world to see...completely irresponsible.
Can these people of jewish decent be Evil well of course they can be....Evil can be in anyone and in any group or organization.
Also as you say about how the Jews against Zion might be trying to isolate themselves from what they see as a war on Israel brought on by the Zionist State may very well be ,but by the same token I would not tend to agree because you are a Jew you automatically think your a better(chosen) person over the next....If that is the case then that is a very sad day for Judaism....Just as when Islam calls people outside the core infidels.
The day is coming when all will be exposed but it will be after a bloodbath of an inconcievable scale and that is very sad that it may come to that cause of peoples selfcentered egotistical beliefs that one human is anymore important than another human.
So much for we were all created Equal

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join