It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If Andrew Jackson were alive today, he would star this post!

(Then, he would be leading an army into D.C., but hey, we just have to wait for the next true military hero...)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why is Israel America's greatest ally? What about all the soldiers' lives contributed for their f#@ked up wars by Britain and Australia? Not that I'm jealous- Israel can fight their wars. It just shows there's something dodgy going on. Are TPTB scared of Israel or do they have their eye on that 'prize'.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker Ops
reply to post by digginapony

You're OP is offensive and narrow minded. You obviously have something against Israeli's in general. Every thread you have made is in defamation of the "Zionist State of Israel". Who in their right minds wouldn't fight for their belief that they should have land in the holy ground (i.e. where their religion Judaism was founded.) You try to use Zionist as a movement which is evil incarnate when in fact it is a delineation of people who believe that they have a right to be in their homeland.

Why we align with them I can't pretend to have all the answers however as the OP you should provide facts without the biased intentions that presume that the "Zionist State of Israel" is evil when in fact it is nothing more than a territorial squabble between to religiously divided people.

To me it's all about money anyhow. TPTB have no care about whether or not civilians die as long as those in charge are making a buck off each other. If they can hush a story so they can make their next buck then they will. If it's unavoidable and it's people call for war then they are stuck. Sometimes we even get presidents in power that think its right to ignore the people and send the troops anyway.

What you've uncovered is merely a couple things that go on behind the curtain so big business can continue its charade

Excellent synopsis. This is by far the most accurate post in this ridiculous thread. It is obvious the OP has some sort daily quota to fulfil regarding antisemetic threads...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Oh please, this is why our country sends hundreds of millions of dollars to a country that doesn't need it.
Israel is anything BUT what you guys think it is. Do a little reading, something besides high school textbooks, or the bible.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I truly thank you for posting this OP. Israeli sponsored terror has been going on ever since the formation of Israel. Anyone who speaks out against is is labeled anti semite, crazy, and many other things but the truth of the matter is that these statements of yours are factual and need to be spread to everyone. Even after being shown the evidence of Israeli sponsored false flag terror the majority of individuals still choose not to believe and act like blind fools. I for one will never be scared to spread this message no matter what people think of me. To all you fools who will respond to me or anyone else who shares the same opinion that I do, I must let you know I have nothing against Jews. Also, I am not anti semite, most people who pull the anti semite card fail to realize that the Israeli Jews are not semitic what so ever. If you like you can do your own research into who are the true semitic people, it is easy to find and I am not going to waste my time educating biggoted Zionist supporters who will still call me crazy after all the claims the OP made are proven as substantial. Good will prevail and the Zionazis and all their supporters will get what is coming to them. Peace to all...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why are people saying it is so anti semetic....this is about Being Anti Zionist.....we can go on about Muslim Terrorism but we can't go on about Jewish Terrorism...strange that is...they go into other countries and commit assasinations....they falsify passports on a regular basis....they used UN banned weapons....The US uses their UN veto more than any other nation in the world...(to protect Israel) and we just should be good little sheep and shut up....come on.

Two years later, however, on Sept. 10, 1972, the United States employed its veto for the second time—to shield Israel.1 That veto, as it turned out, signalled the start of a cynical policy to use the U.S. veto repeatedly to shield Israel from international criticism, censure and sanctions.

Washington used its veto 32 times to shield Israel from critical draft resolutions between 1972 and 1997. This constituted nearly half of the total of 69 U.S. vetoes cast since the founding of the U.N. The Soviet Union cast 115 vetoes during the same period.2

The initial 1972 veto to protect Israel was cast by George Bush [Sr.] in his capacity as U.S. ambassador to the world body. Ironically, it was Bush as president who temporarily stopped the use of the veto to shield Israel 18 years later. The last such veto was cast on May 31, 1990, it was thought, killing a resolution approved by all 14 other council members to send a U.N. mission to study Israeli abuses of Palestinians in the occupied territories. Then President Bill Clinton came along and cast three more.

source

This is a mapping i made for another thread ...but it will work here to show some influences and also

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9eb6339f7c81.jpg[/atsimg]

link to full size Map

So please people wake up and smell the coffee.....Don't be afraid to speak your mind cause it is important to know who is telling us to go to war and the reason why you and your loved ones get asked to kill...Should you not know on whose behalf you are killing for......I know i would always want to know.

edit on 033030p://f28Tuesday by plube because: set the quote to off site

edit on 033030p://f32Tuesday by plube because: added map link

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
s&f for you! we just need to remove this whole 'democracy' and 'political system' in general. then once we eradicate the fed we can be FREE from total enslavement. that is, if we destroy the webs that foreign governments are spinning all over our throats.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Why don't you take your own advice and do some actual research instead of relying on BS propaganda and links to questionable sources.

The amount of anti Israeli rhetoric on this otherwise fascinating website is unsubstantiated nonsense at times. Israel was granted an independent state in 1948 courtesy of the United Nations. The jews had been persecuted repeatedly throughout their history and an independent state free of opression was the only logical solution. Since then, the surrounding muslim regions have instigated war on several occasions and the the state of Israel faced annihilation most noteably in 1948, 1967, and 1973. In all of those instances Israel won the war and extended their territory as a statement to their enemies to not instigate further conflict.

The leader of Iran and several well known islamic terrorist organizations have declared publicy on several occasions that Israel should be wiped off the map yet the OP and many ignorant others insist that Israel are the true terrorists? Oh please. Get your misinformed heads out of the sand. These threads are getting really tiresome.

Does anyone honestly think that superpowers such as the US and the UK would be strong armed by Israel into fighting wars that weren't in their best interest? WAKE UP!
edit on 16-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Actually, I do think the U.S,. and the U.K. do the bidding of Israel. To get to that point, you have to follow the money, and the people that make policy.
Which, means, you have to close the high school textbook, stop watching the history channel. and DARE to check out some of those websites your mama and minister told you not to go to.
It might just be a "revelation"!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
" Do you really think Muslims hate you for your freedom? Does that really make sense to you?? "

Always found this amusing.What idiots really believe this. The sad thing is most of the country does.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Hello so it is ok to say things against muslims but not about the Jews...hmmmm...now lets see we have an Arab area and the UN in it's infinite wisdom decides to stick a jewish state smack dab in controversial Arab nations why not have give up a part of say ...the States to them where there would be more land and less controvesy...and I do a lot of Research on the Zionist state Of Israel and a lot of Jewish people who follow the Torah tell that there was no promised land gauranteed to the Jewish people and many orthodox Jews agree with this...here you can go check out a few if you would like...but here is one for you to peruse with some very valid questions.

Ten Questions for the Zionist now this is run by Orthodox Jews.

IS IT TRUE that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and
b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and
c) $1000.00 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.

IS IT TRUE that the Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.

IS IT TRUE that the answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:
a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.
b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a "Jewish State" at the end of the war.
c) No ransom will be paid

IS IT TRUE that this response to the Gestapo's offer was made with the full knowledge that the alternative to this offer was the gas chamber.

IS IT TRUE that in 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could be saved.

IS IT TRUE that the same Zionist hierarchy again refused this offer (after the gas chambers had already taken a toll of millions).

IS IT TRUE that during the height of the killings in the war, 270 Members of the British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations with Germany.

IS IT TRUE that this offer was rejected by the Zionist leaders with the observation "Only to Palestine!"

IS IT TRUE that the British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees through Turkey. The "Jewish Agency" leaders sabotaged this plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine, and the 300 rabbis and their families should be gassed.

IS IT TRUE that during the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weitzman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weitzman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".

I don't Dislike Jews...I dislike the whole Zionist Movement and will expose them for what they are..Criminals
edit on 033030p://f57Tuesday by plube because: some gramma

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Instead of arbitrarily calling the OP out for posting a FACT, why don't you bring some evidence to back-up your claim that the OP has posted incorrect information?

The fact is, you can't because it is historical fact...I am well versed in the Lavon Affair. The attack by the Israeli's on the US warship U.S.S Liberty in co-operation with the US Gov. is also well documented. As are the NUMEROUS incidents involving Israeli spies being caught stealing US military, industrial secrets and selling them to the highest bidder.

Were you aware that modern terrorism, as we know it wasn't started by Muslims, rather it was an Israeli terrorist group that bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1947, killing more than 100 people? I'll go you one better than that...the head of this terrorist organization was Manachem Begin, a man who later became the Prime Minister of Israel, because no evil deed in Israel goes unrewarded.

I say you are full of bu@#sh*t my sadly misguided friend...if Israel is a friend of the US, it is certainly a friend you can do without. But don't take my word for it...here is what Israel thinks of the US in the words of a former PM of Israel, Ariel Sharon;

“Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.”

Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

I suggest you do a little research before you go spouting off about things you clearly know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
AIPAC
PNAC

Two of the most important acronyms to understand how it happened.
Trying to spin a broken record.....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Soory, but Vietnam and Korea never attacked the USA. They attacked US and other soldiers who were in those countries. The never attacked USA. get your facts straight.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Government of Israel, not the people, is a clear enemy of the United States.

They have proven this time and time again.

It has been their goal from day one to have the United States fight their enemies. They have finally succeeded. They have convinced the American people that their enemies are our enemies.

From the Lavon Affair to the USS Liberty to Beirut to Libya to Jonathan Pollard to the spying on our Government to AIPAC to 9/11.

They have had a hand in all of it and now they want us to go after Iran.

edit on 16-11-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Wow, I applaud you for having the ability to recognize the power of omission. If you read my last paragraph which you so conveniently left out you would see that my views regarding materialism (money) are similar. I was merely stating that if you plan to raise a reasonable argument to anyone you should do so without bias. Your statements ARE anti-Semitic and if anyone took the time to look at all the threads you'd authored they would clearly see that you believe the JEWS with any kind on Zionist view is evil.

By your views however the Vatican also has no purpose of being declared its own state. How come no one is all over them for the atrocities they've committed over the last 1000 or more years? Personally I hate organized religion because it does nothing but bring war however any faith, belief system has a right to an established entity in its homeland. By that same token if Muslim faith was founded where Israel is now then they also have a right to it. They should both just suck it up and deal with it. They are brothers in this land and it should be no more than putting them in the same room after a fight. DEAL WITH IT without killing each other.

Personally sometimes I pray (remember I'm not religious) for Armageddon. Maybe some sense will come from it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I would just like to Add ....just like we should not blame the entire Muslim movement foe terrorism we should not blame the entire Jewish people....but We should all become well aware of the Extremist Zionists and also realize they have the financial backing to do as they wish....So realize who the Elite are and know that they are Zionists

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Finally someone came up with a good thread, we need to get this stuff out more so people can understand whose ultimately pulling the strings. Time to add some interesting stuff!

Why does US blindly support israhell ?

Who makes the final decisions for US leaders on foreign affairs/policies?

Zionist Influence On The US War Machine From ReportersNotebook.com 3-28-3 The Israeli lobby has many "thinktanks" that provide future advisors to the various administrations, both Republican and Democrat. During the Clinton Administration, the Israeli lobby provided officials from the Washington Institute for Near East Policy like Martin Indyk. During the Bush Jr Administration, many of the officials the Israeli lobby provided are from their Republican "thinktanks," like the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA).

Link

"Washington is an easy place to be Jewish these days.There are some 200,000 Jews living in the area, making this the seventh-largest Jewish community in North America ... No one would dispute that area Jews are disproportionately represented in the upper echelons of law, politics, medicine, science, journalism, accounting, and other professions." [The Washington DC Jewish community includes "at least 62 synagogues" and "32 Jewish preschool and day schools."] -- Barbara Matusow, MAY 2000, p. 79]

"Jewish organizations like to deny that there is such a thing as a Jewish lobby, which is, of course, nonsense, but it may fairly be said that the massive strength of the Zionist lobby is of comparatively recent origin." Chaim Bermant, 1977, p. 253

"Oscar Cohen, a long-time official of the Anti-Defamation League, wrote to a friend that by the 1970s organized American Jewry had become 'an agency of the Israeli government .. follow[ing] its directions from day to day.'" -- Peter Novick, 1999, p. 149

Link

Between 1962-1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee subpoenaed internal reports of the American Zionist Council during its investigation into the activities of registered agents of foreign principals. They discovered that more than $5 million in tax exempt (and possibly overseas donations) had been laundered through the Jewish Agency's American Section into the American Zionist Council.

The Jewish Agency functioned as a quasi-branch of the Israeli government, received Israeli government funding, and was able to review legislation before it went to the Knesset under its Covenant Agreement.

This violated IRS regulations on the use of tax exempt charitable funds and the 1938 Foreign Agents Registration Act. The following reports detail how the American Zionist Council used the funding in a sophisticated campaign to cajole and intimidate news media, subvert open debate about Israel and undermine reporting about key issues of the day such as Israel's Dimona nuclear weapons facility, operation Susannah terror attacks on the United States, and the return of Arab refugees to their homes.

The AZC tracked and targeted professors and engaged in covert operations obliquely referred to in the following internal reports. After the Justice Department ordered the American Zionist Council to register as a foreign agent in late 1962, it transferred responsibilities to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which refuses to register as a foreign agent of the Israeli government.

On May 19, 1970, the Dow Jones Observer reported, "In 1963 the Senate Foreign Relations Committee investigated the Jewish Agency and uncovered a 'conduit' operation run by an organization called the American Zionist Council. Over an eight-year period, this council received more than $5,000,000 from the Jewish Agency to create favorable public opinion in this country for Israeli government policies. The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on."

Link

Google Video Link

So where did it all start?

I think many of us have heard about the Protocols of learned elders of Zion and each time we are told it's a massive fabricated HOAX.But i beg to differ!

Quick recap on the protocols:

• Place our agents and helpers everywhere
• Take control of the media and use it in propaganda for our plans
• Start fights between different races, classes and religions
• Use bribery, threats and blackmail to get our way
• Use Freemasonic Lodges to attract potential public officials
• Appeal to successful people’s egos
• Appoint puppet leaders who can be controlled by blackmail
• Replace royal rule with socialist rule, then communism, then despotism
• Abolish all rights and freedoms, except the right of force by us
• Sacrifice people (including Jews sometimes) when necessary
• Eliminate religion; replace it with science and materialism
• Control the education system to spread deception and destroy intellect
• Rewrite history to our benefit
• Create entertaining distractions
• Corrupt minds with filth and perversion
• Encourage people to spy on one another
• Keep the masses in poverty and perpetual labor
• Take possession of all wealth, property and (especially) gold
• Use gold to manipulate the markets, cause depressions etc.
• Introduce a progressive tax on wealth
• Replace sound investment with speculation
• Make long-term interest-bearing loans to governments
• Give bad advice to governments and everyone else

Does the above sound like a massive fabricated HOAX or have these things been achieved/established over the past 100 odd years? And looking at israhells world position today it becomes kinda obvious whose behind the protocols unless one is blinded by the 'anti-semite' rubbish.

For those who want to read the original copy of the protocols and how it works:

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

So where did the protocols come from? Jews believe in Talmud which is their Holiest scripture.Basically the protocols is a carbon copy of the Talmud, but protocols is more defined and talks about specifics of world control and how to brainwash the Goyims (non-jews).

And if all that isn't convincing enough, than here's what a top zionist Rabbi said in his speech last October 2010:

Yosef: Gentiles exist only to serve Jews By JONAH MANDEL 10/18/2010 05:13 According to Rabbi, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. Talkbacks (98) The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator. “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat. According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews. “In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said. “Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created,” he added. Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi.

Link

He's also been quoted saying 'Goyims (non-jews) give us Billions of dollars because they are here to serve us like donkeys'.

Rabbi Ovadia represents a fifth of world Jewry that is a sizeable chunk in anybody's language. His sermon last saturday showed his true colours and that of his adherents who follow his teachings. He is also the spiritual leader of Shas who are a part of Israel's coalition government. If Shas are not removed from the Israeli government then you can summarise that the Israeli government agree with his views.Shas,Yisrael Beiteinu, Likud. What a coalition! Is this the soul of Israel? It seems it has become the soul of Israel, for they are still in power.

However, Israhell need not worry because the media in the USA won't report this, as Congress will continue funding Jewish racism against Arabs, while the American public remains ignorant sheep.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Very Insightful. Especially the part about the Lavon Affair. Googling it now.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Btw if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that map from and how accurate/reliable is it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join