It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kellyct1987
Sadly, this isn't a matter that receives much coverage in the mainstream media. In fact, there have been several well known situations where the State of Israel has attempted to harm US interests and not all such efforts have involved direct loss of life. I'm thinking of the Jonathan Pollard affair and the lesser known and somewhat less egregious matter of spying involving Ben-ami Kadish. I honestly cannot understand the near-slavish American support for Israel especially in light of the fact that the majority of Jewish Americans and perhaps as many as half of the Israeli electorate do not support Israeli government policies vis a vis the Palestinians.

Don't you know that most of the big Wall Street guys are Jews? The mayor of NYC is a Jew. The Rich Jews of the World have had disproportionate control since Abraham. They are brutal monsters, and getting so close to Israel is probably the worse decission the USA has made -- ever.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by digginapony

No sources, no proof. Not to mention the US controls Israel as a colony to forward it's desires. It's called a scapegoat state. You use a puppet state to direct your will. Simple as that.

Puppet states usually kinda always listen to their master, when was the last time Israel listened to the US?

Puppet states usually kinda always have a purpose, what is the purpose of Israel? What benifits does the US gain from Israel? Infact, all I have seen is Israel benifiting from the US, doesn't that make US the puppet state of Israel?

Is it not amazing it is the ones who have no sources are the ones to come out and make blanket statements saying everything that was said is false?? These Zionists got away with it with their media here for so long. They got used to saying anything and having Americans believe it. I am sorry, my Zionist friends. Those days are over! Truth will prevail. All will be exposed. Remember the USS Liberty, my friends!
They killed 34 of our American servicemen and threatened the survivors for telling their story.

Please spread this everywhere!!! Tell every family member and friend. Tell everyone at church. Tell EVERYONE!!! The truth is on your side!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Kellyct1987

I can easily say why it does not get mainstream media attention...It is because the Zionists OWN the mainstream media and have been using it since it's inception as a programming tool....and well I can see it is working a treat ....also that is why Rothchilds want to control the Internet cause they have lost control of the sheep and are struggling to get it back....

And you might add, they own the Financial World, the Congress, the Senate -- virtually everthing is controlled by the Jews.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

it could be more complicated than the usa "unilaterally supporting zionist israel"..

israel is the only high ranking piece on the chess board that the "game players" have in that region of the middle east. the rest of usa assets are mostly pawns or potential enemies. of course you would protect one of your key chess pieces if it was threatening deep in enemy territory.. if YOU were playing chess.

the real question here isnt why israel is being supported in such a strategic region for globalists. the real question with regards to usa policy in that region is: WHO is controlling the chess board and moving the pieces [that include usa and israel and many others]?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by Kellyct1987
Sadly, this isn't a matter that receives much coverage in the mainstream media. In fact, there have been several well known situations where the State of Israel has attempted to harm US interests and not all such efforts have involved direct loss of life. I'm thinking of the Jonathan Pollard affair and the lesser known and somewhat less egregious matter of spying involving Ben-ami Kadish. I honestly cannot understand the near-slavish American support for Israel especially in light of the fact that the majority of Jewish Americans and perhaps as many as half of the Israeli electorate do not support Israeli government policies vis a vis the Palestinians.

Don't you know that most of the big Wall Street guys are Jews? The mayor of NYC is a Jew. The Rich Jews of the World have had disproportionate control since Abraham. They are brutal monsters, and getting so close to Israel is probably the worse decission the USA has made -- ever.

Seriously, one has to start to wonder if there are shills in our presence. How people cannot fathom how Israel controls the US is amazing. They attack this country and the politicians say nothing and try to hide the truth. Would that happen if the US attacked Israel?

Moreover, do people not realize what the Federal Reserve is?? They control all the wealth. The patriarch of the most powerful family on earth, which naturally is a zionist family, Mayer Rothschild said
"Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not who writes its laws."

He knew what he was talking about. When you examine the Federal Reserve banking system you realize exactly how Israel controls the United States. It has a stranglehold so tight on the good people of this country rendering any politician with a modicum of integrity paralyzed. Do you know how far a politician who criticized Israel would get in this country? Do you think the media would give him or her any air time?? Speaking of which, why is the head of every major media corporation a member of this "tribe?" Do you really think it is a coincidence?? We are talking every single one. What do all the heads of the Fed, the World Bank, and the IMF all have in common? I mean come on people. Why does Alex Jones still have a career? He talks about the Illuminati, never talks about a zionist conspiracy. If you cannot see who is controlling everything, your vision is truly tainted. It really is not hidden anymore. In fact, it is almost flaunted. Please spread the word. This will be a total grassroots effort. Every single person you know must be informed of this. No one can be neglected. The head of the homeland security is a dual Israeli-American citizen for god's sake!!! He knows all the weaknesses of the country and sees all vital information. A citizen from the only middle-eastern government that ever attacked the United States, a country that has implemented terror attacks on it and rewarded those who did it, is at the absolute top of Homeland Security. By the way, his company distributes those naked body scanners that totally violates the rights and privacy of human beings. Can you see where this is going??? Look into all the other dual Israeli citizens in this country. Something is not right here!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
.they used UN banned weapons

Care to back that up? Hint: WP used as smoke, as Israel used it is NOT banned by the UN.

it seems we have gotten database corruption with Stormfront, with the anti Jewish diatribe seen here by some jew haters.
edit on 17/11/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2

it could be more complicated than the usa "unilaterally supporting zionist israel"..

israel is the only high ranking piece on the chess board that the "game players" have in that region of the middle east. the rest of usa assets are mostly pawns or potential enemies. of course you would protect one of your key chess pieces if it was threatening deep in enemy territory.. if YOU were playing chess.

the real question here isnt why israel is being supported in such a strategic region for globalists. the real question with regards to usa policy in that region is: WHO is controlling the chess board and moving the pieces [that include usa and israel and many others]?

Yes, this is how they use Alex Jones too. There are some Jews who are a part of it, but who is really in charge??? Is it the Jesuits with all their power in Hollywood, the government, and the banking institutions??? Is it the Ecuadorian Mafia? Is it the mermaids of Atlantis? Who is really in control? I am speechless.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
mitman...

He's not risking his life by choice....he is, in all likelyhood a conscript....its compulsory....

He's been brainwashed to believe that his fight is a just cause....he's probably 19 years old..

When he finishes his Service he will head to India, as tens of thousands do every year, to get stoned out of his mind on hash and '___' in an attempt to block out that which he saw and took part in....

Bin Laden risked his life fighting the Russians in Afghanistan...does he still get your utmost respect, or are you selective??

What about the palestinians firing rockets into Israel??Lots of respect from you there too, or do they deserve the finger??

Thanks for the Morality Lesson mate ( I mean mit)...

Originally posted by benoniHe's been brainwashed to believe that his fight is a just cause....he's probably 19 years old...

That's my point! Once again, I still hate what he's doing just as much as you...but I don't hate him for it. He believes what he's doing is right, so much so that he's willing to risk his life to do it. For this, I respect him. I don't respect the cause...Understand the difference?

Yes, the Palestinians firing rockets into Israel DO get my respect as they believe in what they are fighting for. No, Bin Laden does not get my respect because he is a MANIPULATOR. He would easily sell out his "beleifs" to the highest bidder. He's killed thousands of his own people to advance self-interest. So HE gets the finger from me

I hope this clears things up.

edit on 17-11-2010 by mitman93 because: Add the first paragraph

edit on 17-11-2010 by mitman93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Originally posted by urmenimu2

Yes, this is how they use Alex Jones too. There are some Jews who are a part of it, but who is really in charge??? Is it the Jesuits with all their power in Hollywood, the government, and the banking institutions??? Is it the Ecuadorian Mafia? Is it the mermaids of Atlantis? Who is really in control? I am speechless.

Brilliant and exactly right!

As one of the points stated in the protocols:

• Use Freemasonic Lodges to attract potential public officials

Illuminati, NWO, Free Masons and all other secret organisations are working for Zionists.

EVERYONE MUST READ THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE PROTOCOLS AND SEE HOW IT EXACTLY FITS IN WITH ISRAHELL IN TODAYS WORLD AND HOW EVERYHTING STATED IN IT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED UNTIL NOW!

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

To have a better understanding please read my detailed post of P.3

Until now no pro-israeli has contributed to this thread and debated any of the legitimate points raised by OP and others.So please people don't be scared of being labeled anti-semetic by a few members because they aim to silence you.If they label you anti-semetic than ask them where have you acted like an anti-semite? They will automatically shutup and shoo away.Keep in mind that there are many peaceful jews who don't believe in the illegal existance of israel and it's world domination plans.

In a free society the people are controlling the government and in a Zionist Society the government is controlling, hurting and enslaving the pure-hearted people.

Have you ever wondered why jews have faced 2000 years of continuous expulsion and prosecution?

'The Jews have been persecuted for such a long time that they must have done someting to deserve it' [Henry Kissinger]

Jewish Persecution | Timeline of Judaism |

DATE PLACE EVENT
250 C.E. Canhage Expulsion
224 C.E. Italy Forced Conversion
325 C.E. Jerusalem Expulsion
351 C.E Persia Book Burning
357 C.E. Italy Property Confiscation
379 C.E. Milan Synagogue Burning
415 C.E. Alexandria Expulsion
418 C.E. Minorca Forced Conversion
469 C.E. Ipahan Holocaust
489 C.E. Antioch Synagogue Burning
506 C.E. Daphne Synagogue Burning
519 C.E. Ravenna Synagogue Burning
554 C.E. Diocese of Clement (France) Expulsion
561 C.E. Diocese of Uzes (France) Expulsion
582 C.E Merovingia Forced Conversion
612 C.E. Visigoth Spain Expulsion
628 C.E. Byzantium Forced Conversion
629 C.E. Merovingia Forced Conversion
633 C.E. Toledo Forced Conversion
638 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
642 C.E. Visigothic Empire Expulsion
653 C.E. Toledo Expulsion
681 C.E. Spain Forced Conversion
693 C.E. Toledo Jews Enslaved
722 C.E. Byzantium Judaism Outlawed
855 C.E. Italy Expulsion
876 C.E. Sens Expulsion
897 C.E. Narbonne Land Confiscation
945 C.E. Venice Ban on Sea Travel
1009 C.E. Orleans Massacre
1012 C.E. Rouen, Limoges & Rome Massacre
1012 C.E. Mayence Expulsion
1021 C.E. Rome Jews Burned Alive
1063 C.E. Spain Massacre
1095 C.E. Lorraine Massacre
1096 C.E. Northern France & Germany 1/3 of Jewish Population Massacred
1096 C.E. Hungary Massacre
1096 C.E. Ralisbon Massacre
1099 C.E. Jerusalem Jews Burned Alive
1100 C.E. Kiev Pogrom
1140 C.E. Germany Massacres
1146 C.E. Rhine Valley Massacre
1147 C.E. Wurzburg Massacre
1147 C.E. Belitz (Germany) Jews Burned Alive
1147 C.E. Carenton, Ramenu & Sully (France) Massacres
1171 C.E. Blois Stake Burnings
1181 C.E. France Expulsion
1181 C.E. England Property Confiscation
1188 C.E. London & York Mob Attacks
1190 C.E. Norfolk Jews Burned Alive
1191 C.E. Bray (France) Jews Burned Alive
1195 C.E. France Property Confiscation
1209 C.E. Beziers Massacre
1212 C.E. Spain Rioting and blood bath against the Jews of Toledo.
1215 C.E. Rome Lateran Council of Rome decrees that Jews must wear the "badge of shame" in all Christian countries. Jews are denied all public sector employment, and are burdened with extra taxes.
1215 C.E. Toulouse (France) Mass Arrests
1218 C.E. England Jews Forced to Wear Badges
1231 C.E. Rome Inquisition Established
1236 C.E. France Forced Conversion/Massacre
1239 C.E. London Massacre & Property Confiscation
1240 C.E. Austria Property confiscation. Jews either imprisoned, converted, expelled, or burned.
1240 C.E. France Talmud Confiscated
1240 C.E. England Book Burning
1240 C.E. Spain Forced Conversion
1242 C.E. Paris Talmud Burned
1244 C.E. Oxford Mob Attacks
1255 C.E. England Blood libel in Lincoln results in the burning / torture of many Jews & public hangings.
1261 C.E. Canterbury Mob Attacks
1262 C.E. London Mob Attacks
1264 C.E. London Mob Attacks
1264 C.E. Germany Council of Vienna declares that all Jews must wear a "pointed dunce cap." Thousands murdered.
1267 C.E. Vienna Jews Forced to Wear Horned Hats
1270 C.E. Weissenberg, Magdeburg, Arnstadt, Coblenz, Singzig, and Erfurt Jews Burned Alive
1270 C.E. England The libel of the "counterfeit coins" - all Jewish men, women and children in England imprisoned. Hundreds are hung.
1276 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1278 C.E. Genoa (Spain) Mob Attacks
1279 C.E. Hungary & Poland The Council of Offon denies Jews the right to all civic positions. The Jews of Hungary & Poland are forced to wear the "red badge of shame."
1283 C.E. Mayence & Bacharach Mob Attacks
1285 C.E. Munich Jews Burned Alive
1290 C.E. England King Edward I issues an edict banishing all Jews from England. Many drowned.
1291 C.E. France The Jewish refugees from England are promptly expelled from France.
1292 C.E. Italy Forced conversions & expulsion of the Italian Jewish community.
1298 C.E. Germany The libel of the "Desecrated Host" is perpetrated against the Jews of Germany. Approximately 150 Jewish communities undergo forced conversion.
1298 C.E. Franconia, Bavaria & Austria Reindfel's Decree is propagated against the Jews of Franconia and Bavarai. Riots against these Jewish communities, as well as those in Austria, result in the massacre of 100,000 Jews over a six-month period.
1306 C.E. France Expulsion
1308 C.E. Strasbourg Jews Burned Alive
1320 C.E. Toulouse & Perpigon 120 Communities Massacred & Talmud Burned
1321 C.E. Teruel Public Executions
1328 C.E. Estella 5,000 Jews Slaughtered
1348 C.E. France & Spain Jews Burned Alive
1348 C.E. Switzerland Expulsion
1349 C.E. Worms, Strasbourg, Oppenheim, Mayence, Erfurt, Bavaria & Swabia Jews Burned Alive
1349 C.E. Heilbronn (Germany) Expulsion
1349 C.E. Hungary Expulsion
1354 C.E. Castile (Spain) 12,000 Jews Slaughtered
1368 C.E. Toledo 8,000 Jews Slaughtered
1370 C.E. Majorca., Penignon & Barcelona Mob Attack
1377 C.E. Huesca (Spain) Jews Burned Alive
1380 C.E. Paris Mob Attack
1384 C.E. Nordlingen Mass Murder
1388 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1389 C.E. Prague Mass Slaughter & Book Burning
1391 C.E. Castille, Toledo, Madrid, Seville, Cordova, Cuenca & Barcelona Forced Conversions & Mass Murder
1394 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1394 C.E. France Expulsion
1399 C.E. Posen (Poland) Jews Burned Alive
1400 C.E. Prague Stake Burnings
1407 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1415 C.E. Rome Talmud Confiscated
1422 C.E. Austria Jews Burned Alive
1422 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1424 C.E. Fribourg & Zurich Expulsion
1426 C.E. Cologne Expulsion
1431 C.E. Southern Germany Jews Burned Alive
1432 C.E. Savory Expulsion
1438 C.E. Mainz Expulsion
1439 C.E. Augsburg Expulsion
1449 C.E. Toledo Public Torture &. Burnings
1456 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1453 C.E. Franconia Expulsion
1453 C.E. Breslau Expulsion
1454 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1463 C.E. Cracow Mob Attack
1473 C.E. Andalusia Mob Attack
1480 C.E. Venice Jews Burned Alive
1481 C.E. Seville Stake Burnings
1484 C.E. Cuidad Real, Guadalupe, Saragossa & Teruel Jews Burned Alive
1485 C.E. Vincenza (Italy) Expulsion
1486 C.E. Toledo Jews Burned Alive
1488 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
1490 C.E. Toledo Public Executions
1491 C.E. Astorga Public Torture & Execution
1492 C.E. Spain Expulsion
1495 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1497 C.E. Portugal Expulsion
1499 C.E. Germany Expulsion
1506 C.E. Lisbon Mob Attack
1510 C.E. Berlin Public Torture & Execution
1514 C.E. Strasbourg Expulsion
1519 C.E. Regensburg Expulsion
1539 C.E. Cracow & Portugal Stake Burnings
1540 C.E. Naples Expulsion
1542 C.E. Bohemia Expulsion
1550 C.E. Genoa Expulsion
1551 C.E. Bavaria Expulsion
1555 C.E. Pesaro Expulsion
1556 C.E. Sokhachev (Poland) Public Torture & Execution
1559 C.E. Austria Expulsion
1561 C.E. Prague Expulsion
1567 C.E. Wurzburg Expulsion
1569 C.E. Papal States Expulsion
1571 C.E. Brandenburg Expulsion
1582 C.E. Netherlands Expulsion
1593 C.E. Brunswick Expulsion
1597 C.E. Cremona, Pavia & Lodi Expulsion
1614 C.E. Frankfort Expulsion
1615 C.E. Worms Expulsion
1619 C.E. Kiev Expulsion
1635 C.E. Vilna Mob Attack
1637 C.E. Cracow Public Torture & Execution
1647 C.E. Lisbon Jews Burned Alive
1648 C.E. Poland 1/3 of Jewry Slaughtered
1649 C.E. Ukraine Expulsion
1649 C.E. Hamburg Expulsion
1652 C.E. Lisbon Stake Burnings
1654 C.E. Little Russia Expulsion
1656 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion
1660 C.E. Seville Jews Burned Alive
1663 C.E Cracow Public Torture &. Execution
1664 C.E. Lemberg Mob Attack
1669 C.E. Oran (North Africa) Expulsion
1670 C.E. Vienna Expulsion
1671 C.E. Minsk Mob Attacks
1681 C.E. Vilna Mob Attacks
1682 C.E. Cracow Mob Attacks
1687 C.E. Posen Mob Attacks
1712 C.E. Sandomir Expulsion
1727 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1738 C.E. Wurtemburg Expulsion
1740 C.E. Liule Russia Expulsion
1744 C.E Bohemia Expulsion
1744 C.E. Livonia Expulsion
1745 C.E. Moravia Expulsion
1753 C.E. Kovad (Lithuania) Expulsion
1757 C.E. Kamenetz Talmud Burning
1761 C.E. Bordeaux Expulsion
1768 C.E. Kiev 3,000 Jews Slaughtered
1772 C.E. Russia Expulsion
1775 C.E. Warsaw Expulsion
1789 C.E. Alsace Expulsion
1801 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attack
1804 C.E. Russian Villages Expulsion
1808 C.E. Russian Countryside Expulsion
1815 C.E. Lubeck & Bremen Expulsion
1820 C.E. Bremes Expulsion
1843 C.E. Austria & Prussia Expulsion
1850 C.E. New York City 500 People, Led by Police, Attacked & Wrecked Jewish Synagogue
1862 C.E. Area under General Grant's Jurisdiction in the United States Expulsion
1866 C.E Galatz (Romania) Expulsion
1871 C.E. Odena Mob Attack
1887 C.E. Slovakia Mob Attacks
1897 C.E. Kantakuzenka (Russia) Mob Attacks
1898 C.E. Rennes (France) Mob Attack
1899 C.E. Nicholayev Mob Attack
1900 C.E. Konitz (Prussia) Mob Attack
1902 C.E. Poland Widespread Pogroms
1904 C.E. Manchuria, Kiev & Volhynia Widespread Pogroms
1905 C.E. Zhitomir (Yolhynia) Mob Attacks
1919 C.E Bavaria Expulsion
1915 C.E. Georgia (U.S.A.) Leo Frank Lynched
1919 C.E. Prague Wide Spread Pogroms
1920 C.E. Munich & Breslau Mob Attacks
1922 C.E. Boston, MA Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission
1926 C.E. Uzbekistan Pogrom
1928 C.E. Hungary Widespread Anti-Semitic Riots on University Campuses
1929 C.E. Lemberg (Poland) Mob Attacks
1930 C.E. Berlin Mob Attack
1933 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attacks
1938-45 C.E. Europe Holocaust

Link

Through infiltration and subversion zionists control countries, politics, media (newspapers, tv., etc.), banks, etc.

While the goyim (non-jews) are kept busy with:

-Feminism
-Materialism
-Individualism
-Atheism
-Multiculturalism
-Homosexuality
-And the rest of BS'ism

Look at the points stated in the Protocols of elders of zion in my post written over a century ago and than compare them to to these points i have stated here ^.

I think the question we should be asking ourselves, how much of a Goyim (Zion slave) have we turned into?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hink ive read a new post like every 2 weeks since i joined ats lol, which is no that long ago eheh.

I dont think that hammering away at the same nail really changes much, it just seemes like te same opinions over and over, i was amazed that a few days ago on cbc, thats canadien mainstream news, that th us had offered to give there veto to israel in case countrys wanted to make Israel accountablke lol, oh and just a few toyz, was somehing like 20 stealth bombers for a 90 day freeze on building lol, 90 DAYS, for how many billions more eheh, who owns who lol.

Buit i havent seen or heard anything since about those bombers included in the bargain, wouldent those babys be a greaT help for israel in bombimg Irans nuclear plants.

Just my 2 cents

And no i aint anti semite, just in case eheheh

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Not really but a lot of other people do and they control the media.
Obama expressed regret Israel was not honoring a prior peace agreement and continued to occupy, expand and build settlements in E. Jeruselem, after which it was proclaimed far and wide, at noon, 6, 7, 8, and 9pm on the news... Obama was attacking Israel while in a Muslin country.

President Obama, upon concluding his Jakarta speech, told reporters that he was “concerned” over Israel’s decision to build 1,300 new settlement homes in east Jerusalem: “This kind of activity is never helpful when it comes to peace negotiations. I’m concerned that we’re seeing each side make the effort to get a breakthrough that could finally create a framework for a secure Israel living side-by-side in peace with a sovereign Palestine.”

Enter the media henchmen of the Israeli lobby. While most objective and fair-minded people would construe Obama’s response to be typically cool and measured, they were, nevertheless, seized upon by those ready to toss the ‘anti-Semite’ label more liberally than my use of the f-bomb. Take Ken Blackwell, a fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration and the Family Research Council, for example: “With his remarks in Jakarta, Indonesia, President Obama made history once again. Sadly, it’s a most unenviable title. I believe he is the most anti-Israel President in U.S. history. In going to Jakarta, Indonesia, to launch his latest attack, he literally went to the ends of the earth to give voice to his displeasure. He emphasized his opposition to the policies of the elected government of Israel.”
rationalistsblog.net...

More examples of unreasonable bias...

President Obama criticized Israel for its approval of new settlements in East Jerusalem today, which is surprising not because Jews should be allowed to have whatever land they want, because of the Bible, but because Obama hates the Jews and their rightful country.
wonkette.com...

The thing is, you can't be a leader and not know what Islam means. The average Joe pumping gas on Route 66 - okay, not on top of the issue. But there is no way you can be running for President and not know the hell being wreaked on the free and not-so-free world by Islamic jihad.
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Obama Knocks Israel in a Budding Sharia State
In fine Alinskyite tradition, Pres. Barack Obama is ready to say anything at any moment if it seems expedient.
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think both of us know very well that there's a big difference between sweet talk and taking firm action.And until now Obama drama hasn't taken any firm action against israeli illegal settlements, israeli illegal nuclear arsenal,israeli illegal establishment,israeli Arab racism, israeli influence in US government, israeli terrorising its neighbours, israel using US tax dollars and millitary for further destruction in Middle East, israel improsining thousands of innocent palestinian civillians,israeli illegal incursions, israel further deviding and blocking palestine.

There won't be any wars threatened against israel and no sanctions put on it.

Obama:Israel please stop illegal settlements and lets have some 'peace talks'.

Zionist:Keep up the sweet talk buddy, you're indeed a loyal Goyim.

So guess what? USA will do F*** all against the illegal zionist state because USA itself is controlled by these schemeing zionists.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shechaiyah

There's no reason to throw this thread in the HOAX pile because problems of bad leadership are real.

Neo-Cons and Zionists openly and actively PROCLAIM that war is the answer to Israel's problems.

They further claim that the United States ought to be committed to war as the answer to Israel's problems.

And it's not just a tiny few guys at the time because war is a money-making proposition for defense contractors, logistics companies, armaments companies, surveillance companies, communications companies, as well as farmers, doctors and uniform manufacturers.

War is good for business and certain ideologies favor business over human life, even.

So, this is a very live and vital topic, in my mind. My experience is, I was adopted by a Zionist family when I was an infant and I grew up with the Zionist ideology, methods and means. I know it first-hand.

So, I'm glad to talk about its implications.

Shech--

You could be the most amazing source on this Zionist business to the readers of this forum. I would love to hear any information on the subject you have.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This is the first of many threads. One will begin to see a pattern leading up to the present day. To be continued...

I can hardly wait for the Holocaust denial thread follow up.

Will there be as much unbiased evidence and resources as this thread does?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just another anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish thread....

It surprises me how many "open-minded" indivduals here have so much hatred for the Jews.

YAWN...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

This is the first of many threads. One will begin to see a pattern leading up to the present day. To be continued...

I can hardly wait for the Holocaust denial thread follow up.

Will there be as much unbiased evidence and resources as this thread does?

Has anyone ever wondered why the zionists are hell bent on making holocaust material compulsary in our education system? When i was a kid at school and someone mentions genocide,it automatically reminded of Nazis killing 6mil jews as that's the only thing i was taught most of the time in history lessons.

You see holocaust museums built everywhere but you don't see how americans genocided the Native peoples of North America or all other genocides that took place in history?

Most of these holocaust museums are built on the expense of Gentiles' money. For example, holocaust museum in Washington DC was built on government land and American taxpayers, to this date, pay more than $150 million per year for its running.

These are all FACTs!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes it is much more accepted to criticize muslims. A part of being open minded is searching for who's behind most of the things we bitch about here, weather its the fed (ben shalom bernanke), internet kill switch (liberman), or the patriot act. (chertoff). Any open minded person would ask where do these people's loyalties lie.

Its not about all jews, I don't even consider these people jews (aliens? reptiles maybe? lol). I just had my girlfriend's full blooded jewish friend stay with me for a week and we had a great time.

edit on 17-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Just another anti-Israeli, anti-Jewish thread....

It surprises me how many "open-minded" indivduals here have so much hatred for the Jews.

YAWN...

Learn to debate before you start attacking and labeling people people with anti-semite rubbish.You haven't discussed any of the points presented in this thread as you know most of it is true.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

And so it starts...How surprising .

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Signals

Yes it is much more accepted to criticize muslims.

Indeed!

It's accepted as freedom of speech if you criticise muslims, make cartoons of islamic Prophet, burn the Quran, criticize Sharia Law, declare war on muslims to spread secular democracy, install puppet governments in muslim lands, declare war on them if they dare acquire nukes or any hi-tech millitary gear, declare war on them if they threaten israel for being an illegal state,put sanctions on them, murder them in their millions, declare countless illegal wars on them, use and abuse their natural resources, use them for target practise, alienate them using mass media and decrale their religion as a terrorist cult.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join