It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Please go out and film 10 objects in IR. It is going to look strange, our eyes do not process IR images the same. I promise you that if you filmed an aircraft, butterfly or your child running in the backyard it would look strange. I'm going with birds.

And the start of the thread, "Chemtrails, really...." Is that the best way we can poison the populace, with chemicals from 40K, do you realize how much liquid dissapates, and how many people would have to be employed in the chemtrail business...doesn' hold water sorry...take a look at the FAA radar and see how many planes fly over every day...its water vapor...why not just poison the water supply or food supply which leaves no trails...let's find some real conspiracies
"

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A very interesting video, Firstly, (I am no expert and don't claim to be), After watching this a few times and reading what others have to say about it I tend to sway towards the insect theory. However, seeing as there is not a lot there to judge distance and true size it is a tricky one to call. Although it is difficult to be a hundred percent certain I don't think it is birds or bats. A thought provoking video regardless of what it is.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
These anomalies do appear to be quite far going by the zooming in of the camera. Anyone who thinks these are birds hasn't done much bird watching at all. The only birds I'm aware of that fly at high speeds and that close to each other would be swallows or swifts, but they would be much closer to the ground. Falcons keep their distance from each other and do not fly at high speeds until prey has been spotted.

So the suggestion that these are birds can be dismissed rather quickly.

My first thought was that it could be insects with some luminescent quality.

edit on 9-11-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

congrats!

I think thats the most stars and flags anyone's ever received for filming birds.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So what exactly is the consensus of the objects on the video? Are we still undecided or has someone given proof of what they are and I just missed it?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dantas
So what exactly is the consensus of the objects on the video? Are we still undecided or has someone given proof of what they are and I just missed it?

I'm pretty sure the concensus is that we have a video that can be whatever your mind wants it to be.

Kinda like ink blots.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Interesting. Your video reminds me of something I hear quite often. Every Monday I sometimes listen to the Quantum Leap (an am radio show), and the host is always saying, “Night Vision, Night Vision, thats how you can see them, the government is lying to us.”And well, heck, maybe he's right. He says that one can see UFOs clearly with night vision and that the government knows this. Anyway, it is interesting how fast the UFOS appear right after the chemtrails are sprayed. Those who listen to other alternative media sources know that UFOs are helping us clean up the atmosphere from chemtrails, nuclear fallout, and depleted uranium. I think you may just have found evidence of that. Good find!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It doesn't really matter what the egotistical nay-sawyers say or do. We KNOW what is going on. Please keep up the good work and as Winston Churchill once said "You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."

History is on our side regardless. It's almost like the middle ages...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It doesn't really matter what the egotistical nay-sawyers say or do. We KNOW what is going on. Please keep up the good work and as Winston Churchill once said "You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."

History is on our side regardless. It's almost like the middle ages...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You just recorded couple of birds on infrared. I don't see what all the hype is about..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I think some are confused and don't understand that this is not really infrared photography or they don't understand that the clouds are black using this method.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab57aa19826b.jpg[/atsimg]
Perhaps you could pay closer attention?

You might also try to look at video without the filter because whatever it is is there, but is likely tiny black dots in the distance.

I'd be inclined to think you may have become somewhat confused.
Could this camera setup even resolve 'tiny dots in the distance'?
Birds? I've never seen one equipped with a turbo boost so how would anyone explain the abrupt acceleration? A vector change in a bird's flight path would not appear that like this unless the object was sufficiently close, close enough that you would know it was a bird.
This was my first post.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JollyLlama

Chuck Missler has a 12 part youtube video concerning this exact theory, in which he quite clearly fortifies this 'theory' with scripture, as well a scientific fact (to date).

After watching this video it occurred to me that Hitler was under demonic influence. There are three classifications of "aliens": Grays, Nordics (tall/blond/blue eye), Reptilian. Hitler believed the superior race to be tall, blond, blue eyed people. It is also documented (google it) that Hitler was obsessed with the idea of a Reptilian underworld beneath our crust, the entrance to which he believed to be located in the Antarctic somewhere, apparently there is documentation of US involvement as well. I suppose they became curious as to what the hell he was doing down there. I believe that there were SOME angels (fallen now) capable of the manifestations that we consider UFO's. Perhaps we are not seeing them as they are, but only what is able to appear in our dimension.

Think about it. That's what this site is all about.

yeah i watched Chuck Missler video a long time ago and have posted it many times here at ats and he is still one of the best at describing what happened and what is happening when it comes to the Nephilim. highly suggest a watch...

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Havent read this entire thread so I guess its mentioned before: looks like swallows.
Great topic, keep filming, I might be wrong!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Holly flying!
Those are true hardcore maneuvers! Great catch! keep on filming!! ^^

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think it's just two laser pointers that look like orbs because of the filters. I've never seen anyone film chemtrails in "IR" mode because they could "see them better". It wasn't even an overly bright day where the sun would interfere without filters. BTW, it's illegal to point laser pointers in the sky.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I "believe" in hard, indisputable evidence..not speculation based on one frame of enhanced video. If you have some kind of problem with wanting hard, indisputable evidence, then maybe you should question your ethics when it come to investigation and research.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
Now I would also like to address that this video is not in infra red. Your camera may use an infra red light source to boost night vision capabilities but that sir is not infra red footage. The night vision enhanced the reflection of sunlight off of the birds thus explaining why they appeared like bright spots; home video cameras do not typically have the capability to render distant birds in flight with any significant level of detail or clarity.

He did put on a filter, and in the video he said it was 950 nm and that means it blocks all light in the visible bandwidths and only lets in rays in the infrared spectrum. Without a fillter attached, you are right, but this footage was shot with a blocking filter. It can't be more infrared than this...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wasn't there a man by the name of Jose Escimilla, who shot some video of alleged ufo's with a modified JVC infrared cam-corder? I believe he did a side by side shot in the daytime, one camera with infrared and one without, and the one with infrared showed a glowing object that was not visible with the other camera. It might be relevant to compare Jose's findings with the OP's video. Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicwind73

Weeeelllllll......Jose' Escamilla has been exposed as, well....a hoaxer. Perhaps not when he first started out --- but the consensus seems to be that he got himself dug in, after a while, layering more and more "incredible" claims and, like the performer with the spinning dinner plates on sticks, had to keep moving and twisting and spinning.

He recently crashed and burned...there's a thread somewhere on ATS about it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah hah! Found not one, but a twofer!

The implosion of "JOSE ESCAMILLA": THE UFO HOAXER (29 June, 2010)

AND,

Escamilla’s Fans Just Got Conned! Deny Ignorance! (7 March, 2010)

edit on 9 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Wow! I had no idea. I'll have to check into that. Thanks.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join