It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by DomCheetham

I provided evidence that if these objects are the size of insects then they are traveling the normal speed of insects.... but all I get in return is ignorance and rude remarks about being a pro debunker. Just conveniently ignore evidence to support your illogical conclusions and absolutely horrid observations.

Please provide your data on how far the objects were from the lens, as well as the speed and size of the objects that are video taped.
I will gladly run your data and see if my conclusion is the same as yours.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I agree.

Some of the "members" are off topic and start making personal attacks.
One in particular I wanted to press the "ALERT" icon, but I can't find it

Now that's a conspiracy

or some one to see a bird or bug at an altitude of 5 angels, that bird or bug would have to be the size of a suburban.

Then why are you still here then? For the benefit of trying to at least prove or debunk this topic, surely a well structured contributio

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
n is in order from you?

edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: see note above

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Most intruiging.
Although I do believe that it may be advanced human technology, it poses a problematic dilemma.
If it's human technology, why the *hell* didn't we already know about it?
I mean, come on, people.
This is Paranoia Plaza. We find out everything.
It's just a little creepy, either way.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Look just like birds to me....sorry.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Please provide your data on how far the objects were from the lens, as well as the speed and size of the objects that are video taped.
I will gladly run your data and see if my conclusion is the same as yours.

You don't need to know how far the objects were, nor do you need to know the size of the objects in order to estimate their speed. If you would have read this topic or taken the time to click on the button labeled "member" under my mini profile and clicked on "posts in thread" button, you would be able to see my posts on this topic and see how I explained to you my method of measurement.

I will explain it again for those who have trouble reading, or researching.

There is two methods to do this:

Method 1: Measure the length of the object in the video. Use the length of the object in the video to measure how many lengths the object travels over a period of 1 second. Once you do that, you can use ANY size you want to complete the calculation.

At one point in the video, an object travels 30 units of it's own length in 1 second. So, that means, if the object is 1 inch it is traveling 1.7 miles per hour. If it is 6 inches it is traveling 10 miles per hour. If it is 1 foot it is traveling 20 miles per hour.

So, if it was a 1 inch bug, or a 6 inch or 12 inch bird, they are all traveling well within the range of common insects and birds.

Method 2: Pick a point in the sky where an object passes over. Measure the length of time it takes the object to pass that point from front to back. Use that time, and plug in ANY size, and you can measure the speed it would be traveling if it was the size you chose.

At one point in the video an object passes a point in 100 milliseconds. If this object was 1 inch, then it traveled 1 inch in 100 milliseconds which is 0.56 miles per hour. If the object was 6 inches, then it traveled 3.4 miles per hour. If it was 12 inches then it traveled 6.8 miles per hour.

This shows the objects, if they were the size of insects or birds, are traveling well within the speed limits of insects and birds.

Your denial and lack of supporting evidence will not over power this supporting evidence in the form of speed calculations.
edit on 9-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Again, I have to agree with this logic.

2nd.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
is it on Youtube ?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by notilluminati
is it on Youtube ?

Yes it is...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

This Video is all I need !

Here Check this Guy Out He has been dong this Kind of thing for Years! In NYC!

as He Demonstrates what are Birds Bats Planes and Satellites.. The Should BE on its Own Thread
I have Posted Profect Ezkeils Channel before but as Usual it Get's Ignored over Nonsense Argument's Bashing between 2 posters

Now His Channel is gone ! for some Apparent reason!
You Tube ..
ProphetEzikel has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.

a Shame But I found some of his Vid's from other Posters Quick , TPTB might Shut these Posters Down Also!

( Not Video is Not One Constant Video its one of his -
Sample Pieces with Multiple Good Shots more like Like a Movie Trailer)

But the Majority of his Shots Were Constant non Stop on His Channel

One example !
NEW YORK CITY UFO S JAN 2010 !! FORMATIONS AND FLEETS NIGHT VISION !! JESUS IS COMING SOON

Amazing Night-Vision UFO footage over NYC (SPECTACULAR) Sept. 09
www.youtube.com...

I love Early UFO Films !

My Fav Ufo Footage's

Nick Mariana UFO Footage - 1950 - Great Falls, Montana

Delbert Newhouse UFO Footage - 1952 - Tremonton, Utah

1950 FLYING SAUCER REPORT
www.youtube.com...

1954 BOAC Boeing Stratocruiser sighting Captain James Howard.
www.youtube.com...

the Drawing he drew does look like this

I wonder if they have seen this ! MOVIE! a little to much ?
The Flying Saucer (1950) - Theatrical trailer

Ooh Look Grays !

Invasion of the Saucer Men movie trailer
www.youtube.com...

Mac Brazel did say that there not Green !

Well it looks like the Majority of the Videos & Films of New and OLD are Mostly of Orbs

ILL start to believe is when i see an High Altitude Orbs UFO's Sway in and out of Clouds Variable Speeds
Stop in Mid Air then Start Again and Go All Directional with a High DEF Vid Cam of Today or The Past say back 50 years! and Not a Billy Meier Beam Ship Going Around Trees ! and Non CGI
Start Searching Folks for the 50 & 60s Hand-held Movie Film Cameras !
Homemade Films that is ! Then that Particular Person that filmed it or found the Film Has Something

edit on 9-11-2010 by Wolfenz because: fixed 1954 james howard vid

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My first impression was birds.

After watching it a few times over...

I still think its birds.

edit on 9-11-2010 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Very interesting video footage! Its reaching to see the contrails, however the luminescent appearing objects are pretty hard to miss. I considered birds however they are flying in long arches without appearing to lose any speed what so ever...which isn't typical of bird flight (at least at those speeds).

The only thing that made me slightly skeptical is that you seem to do very well at keeping those objects in the frame of view while they are maneuvering. It's a bit suspicious but nothing damning enough to say hoax.

Other than that good video, hope you survive the skeptic flames, keep up the good work! S&F

~sly~
edit on 9-11-2010 by Sly1one because: speeling lol

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by GammaRayBurst

I was outside at a clients house, working in the garage I noticed chemtrails being made. The infamous x. Then near that, I seen a black object at a stand still. I kept my eyes on it. It traveled a good distance at a reasonably slow rate then disappeared. I took a photo of the chemtrail. But didn't bother with the "ufo" because it was so far. As well as, I didn't want to weird out my client who is a bonified sheeple people. However, the objects that formed the X were traditional airplanes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
They started spraying chemtrails here in middle Tennessee again today, I took my video camera out to show what chemtrails look like in IR Nightshot mode, when i caught multiple objects in the sky.
The video quality has degraded once I download the video from my camera to computer then up computer to a image hosting site.. the original video played directly to a large TV screen shows amazing clarity and detail.

yfrog.com...

How can you distinguish these chemtrails from mundane contrails?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Seriously looks like birds to me. Hard to support this with evidence other than looking out the window at some birds and noting the similarity.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I think that this is some fine footage for what it is and I have to commend the OP for even having the courage to have the nuts to post it in the first place, considering the "lynch mob" that was awaiting him long before he ever posted it. But the fact remains,..he doesn't know and we don't know what these objects are for certain. Maybe they are birds, bugs, dragons, spiritual entities from another dimension, or, in the extreme event, actual footage of alien space-craft.

But the only "fact" that can be concluded about this piece of video evidence is that we don't know. And until a proper analysis can be done, by a qualified and accredited expert, no one is going to know 100%. Many members can do their best to dazzle us with sophisticated phonetical symantics and endless comparative video evidence that they have at their disposal, but it doesn't change the fact that we do not know for sure what we are looking at. Opinions, gut feelings, and looks like, are not indisputable facts of authenticity. So it would be in the best intentions of those members to not behave as though they are so.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

I commend you GammaRayBurst...keep it coming my friend.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Seriously, can someone explain what this user means, how he has come up with his theory

This is not an OFF-TOPIC post, i'm asking HOW he seems to know that these are "Spiritual Beings" - what ever that means, seems like pseudo-science to me, like he's just making things up. Like Spirit Guides and Mediums.

edit on 9/11/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If you want me to put in a lot of hedging talk about how it could be this or it might be that or that I have to have an open mind, etc., etc., etc., I can do that.

But it's a bat.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

Interesting, however that is a very small portion of a very large picture...can you highlight within the full picture what you have cropped here so we all know exactly what part of the video/image that is? For all I know you could have cropped a small part of a cloud that looked like a bat and said, here it is.

Not trying to be difficult just trying to see where you are coming from.

~sly~

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/11/9 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join