It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's I filmed in Infrared just 45 minutes ago...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm all about it man.. but birds will defiantly show up on infrared as a heat source... That was my initial thought, when saw this clip. Good work though bro!! Keep on keepin on, one day we will all know truth!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Very intriguing video, was hard to see exactly what was going on , they moved very fast. I don't know what they exactly are, but I know for sure there is "NO" bird species that can go in and out of cloud banks and maneuver such as these thing's did!!

S&F and thanks for sharing your eyewitness account with us..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Whenever you see "lights" playing around in the sky, they are most likely the spiritual beings who are behind the push for a New World Order, NOT some sort of physical metal alien spaceships.

I agree with you completely. There are around 70 races of aliens visiting us regularly. Out of those only few races truly control our planet. The most powerful one is the one that is often seen as “lights”. Unlike other spiritual beings, these often don’t need a body to operate, or they use some devises for moving around, that’s why they are seen as lights. Any one of us is theoretically capable of living without a body, but only few of us (in any) really can. We all could some time ago (as spiritual beings, of course). That race has a huge base on our moon. Other races have bases on Mars (in the orbit) and other planets. I apologize if this sounds too weird for you guys.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

Damn.. u rolled it all into one, yah mon?.. I agree with all u say there... then again WTF knows? Yah gotta hate that... yah gotta hate it...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I love how the 2nd UFO shows up RIGHT as his camcorder's clock hits the 3:33:33 mark. I had a feeling that's how it would happen, the synchronicity is crazy. Even though in real time it's an hour off, it was still cool to notice that.

Nice vid, spreading on Facebook and Twitter now.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

I live in Pine Bluff Arkansas and I also was driving home at about that time and I was clicking pictures of the SPRAYING above us and I caught this,
Pictures

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dwalton

the path of travel is quite erratic, I know these are stills, but did you see anything with your naked eye while taking these photo's?

www.facebook.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OR...
You are filming with night shot in one hand and a laser pointer on the other one.
It wouldnt show on "normal" mode, only on night shot.

=)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

No I did not see it with my eyes. I clicked the pictures and seen it on my phone screen, so I kept taking them.
I really don't know what they are but I was driving down the road at the time. Just wanting to share, It seem to fit

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

i'm not sure how far i was from the op, but i was just outside trenton, tn. (look it up) on the same day, same time and i noticed the multitude of chemtrails in the sky as did my 85 year old mother as we were driving along the highway. she said to me: the sky looks funny:. i stopped and took many pictures with a camera that i had with me as we were on our way to a birthday party. there were no bugs! i repeat, no bugs flying about where we were. half the sky was bright blue. the other half was all chemtrails. in as little as 1 hour the entire sky was covered with expanding chemtrails. what the op saw was orb shaped. if you look at all others explanations or videos of bugs or birds you will notice that they are not orb shaped, but elongated.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I take leave of this site for a little over 17hrs and yet we still haven't reached a plausible explanation for what we're seeing in OP's video?

Referring to my previous posts within this thread and taking into account several posts since, I'm still inclined to sway toward the theory that what was actually filmed were Swifts or indeed Swallows. I put forward in my earlier posts and the reasons why this is strongly possible, including links to support the recorded speed of these birds (Apodidae) and also argue for the flight patterns, observed speed, apparent acceleration and how we can attribute them to mid-flight Swifts.

I have considered the possibility of it being bugs, but the familiarity between the footage and how Swifts actually fly shows too strong a resemblence. Everything about what is captured here strongly points to these ''objects'' being both organic and identifiable.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
Very intriguing video, was hard to see exactly what was going on , they moved very fast. I don't know what they exactly are, but I know for sure there is "NO" bird species that can go in and out of cloud banks and maneuver such as these thing's did!!

S&F and thanks for sharing your eyewitness account with us..

Allred,

how can you tell they moved very fast? If they are close to the camera it would seem as they were moving faster than they really were.

And I don't think they did go "in and out of cloud banks". I think they just blend in with the clouds making it look that way.

I will go with the bird explanation. Can't really see anything contradicting that theory.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
In one portion I did see what looked like wings flapping IMO.

As much as I want to have proof of extraterrestrial UFOs I'm afraid all you have video of is a beautiful Tennessee afternoon and some contrails with a few birds flying about.

why cant you just see it as a good video,, and your no #ing expert on birds/infared/or UFO's are you,, vids like this are good to see,,, whatever that is its flying double fast and hauling some ass!!! thats all i can say..
nice find my friend keep up the good work, dont let debunkers debunk your drive for truth

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Are some people actually say these are birds? LOL

Saying that they could possibly be birds with acme rockets strapped to their backs.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv
There are a ton of these night vision ufo videos on youtube. Check out this woman's videos. www.youtube.com...

Here's one of them. Many of the lights make turns and swerve, indicating they are not satellites. Verify at 11:35.

the only ufo type thing ive ever seen in my life was last year and it was exactly like what was in this video.....the little star looking thing that was flying around in this video was similar....the one i saw looked just like a little star.....we was looking up in the sky one night looking at all the stars..my eyes was just scanning....was looking at a very small area in the sky and had about 4 or 5 little stars in my view ya know....they was no moving or anything but all of the sudden one of the stars just split....one part went one way the other the other way very fast.....but the point being...it looked just like a star that was billions of miles away..just like the rest of them. it just so happened that we both looked at that spot in the sky and saw it. one in a billion chance for me to see it....one in a trillion for me and my friend to be looking at the same spot when it happened....
edit on 10-11-2010 by Funkydung because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Haydn_17
When i see "UFOS" act like that, i ask myself, why would they fly there craft like that? Whats the point?

It's because they aren't physical "crafts," they are spiritual beings. They have been here as long as we have, existing in a different dimension than ours. Why do you think we have so much proof of UFO's but no proof of aliens? CUZ THEY AIN'T ALIENS! lol

What?
Wheres the documentation for this?
cmon, this is just weird...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I would like to see what phx looks like with that camera setttings, we have them all over right now!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Lots of flies and birds at a dump-site, I haven't seen bugs or birds fly up that high. It's a good ufo capture, I'd say.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Hey, anyone ever hear anything about sylphs? I was very skeptical at first, but I feel there may be something to them. Sylphs are basically air elementals. They appear in smeary cloud looking formations. At first I used to think that it was nothing more than just clouds, but there are several anomalies about them, as they are forming at the wrong altitudes from the clouds that look similar to them. I have read that the silphs are actually trying to help us out by breaking up the chemtrails. Maybe what the original poster caught, was the spiritual beings in the process of helping us out?

Check this out, there is tons of information about these, as well as explanations.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpAndLive

Hey, anyone ever hear anything about sylphs? I was very skeptical at first, but I feel there may be something to them. Sylphs are basically air elementals. They appear in smeary cloud looking formations. At first I used to think that it was nothing more than just clouds, but there are several anomalies about them, as they are forming at the wrong altitudes from the clouds that look similar to them. I have read that the silphs are actually trying to help us out by breaking up the chemtrails. Maybe what the original poster caught, was the spiritual beings in the process of helping us out?

Check this out, there is tons of information about these, as well as explanations.

Although Sylphs , like undines, salamanders and gnomes, are considered by occultists to exist and be the spirits behind most nature's work and are intelligent entities, the term Sylph has recently been over-used and abused by the chemtrails brigade.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join