It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to split into 6 pieces in 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

I have personally dealt with an example of how our military is used on our soil to help when needed. Our entire base was wiped out when I was kid, every home destroyed. Me and my 7 brothers and sisters and our parents, along with every other citizen in need, were directed by the military how to safely get out of the area, where to go, food and supplies were expertly organized for everyone, no one slept on the floor, cots and blankets were plentiful, cooks made sure we had plenty, even ball games were planned for all of us idle children while our parents were helped and shown what assistance was available to help relocate, ect. This was all done as though it was done a thousand times, went smoothly and made the transition as easy as could be. Our belongings were even salvaged for us by the military. That was back in the 60's and much more than just the base was helped, I can only imagine now what they are capable of.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Cold War may be over but the propaganda still continues it seems. Appears Russia is still spiteful over losing all those years ago.
edit on 6-11-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Well I have been telling Americans to be prepared, this comes from Russian and not me.

What can Americans do?

Who will Americans elect to save them from such a mess?

Thought?

oz

Americans can start by filing a UCC-1 and reclaiming the strawman which is where the shadow government draws it's power. When you reclaim the strawman and cancel all the debt you believe is yours, then they have no more money or power. There have been many, many threads here on the subject. But most poeple are to fearful or stupid to do it. NO FEAR!!!!!

WE are the realpower and authority. You are enslaved by your own consent. Stand up for yourself and family and tell them to f_ck off. I have done it as have many others, it does work. WE have the authority and NOT them. I could go on and on but what will it accomplish, being a pntywaste will never change, you people will complain and complain and "believe" that electing someone else will make it better!!!! HAAAAA hAAAAAA, YOU must take it upon yourself tomake it better, no one else will do it for you. It's that simple.

"You owe it to yourself" that is my thread on how to do it. Look it up, if you have the balls.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Hey speaking of the US breaking up I just found an old map where the Russkie must have gotten his idea of how and where the US would break up.

"He put it in a computer and the US fell apart" My left foot
LOL! @ this link

interesting map.

looks like texas would be the lasting remnant of the US.

although there would be a ton of little dots spread throughout the continent representing indian tribe territories which would no longer act as "Reservations", and each individual hosting nation would have to decide if they would willingly give it to the tribes or fight them for the land and resources.

they would probably unite to occupy the majority of the great plains and everything above texas to canada.

i think in a collapse the indians will have the most solid governance.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Plenty of room in Australia for all these refugee? just you got to wait in line behind all the poor African/Sudanese,Iraqi,Afgans,Asians etc etc.We still got a strong $,plenty resources,space.an the Govt. an Banking sectors still a bit civil Still?just you gotta work clever,hard and honest and you should all get by,as the rest of the world turns to #?Ha!
Just bring some sexy women with you,an we all be fine,All Happy! Cheers!
Bty.a bit off that fine USA bourbon whiskey be nice also.We like the local Indiginous Aboriginal can be easily tempted.
Be prepared to wrestle a crocodile,or a great white shark while swimming for recreation Tho!
Ha!
See you soon after 2010,Guys n Gals!
Sorry this may be a bit off topic,but just want to take some seriousness and gloom out of this topic,and extend a welcome to whatever may come to pass,if nothing?
A sister Democratic nation altho small of population,big of area and resource and heart.
rickove

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlesBronson74

Amen brother, some of these people need a shot in the chompers. They would look kind of funny trying to eat corn on the cob with out no Fn teeth! Yes I am a vet and I to in-joy freedom of speech.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ok Brother ,What Vet. are you from?many fronts of Action ,past and present. Some of us here in Oz ,also engaged in.Cheers!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Thanks for the comment. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth. Millions of people have died at the hands of the mighty United States empire. Many people are working sweat shops daily for the items we use. Yep! Our soldiers died for all this.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If you don't believe in freedom of speech for those you despise, whose words you hate, then you don't believe in freedom of speech at all.

There is nothing easier to spot then fake patriotism.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Actually I'm a capitalist. Seems you don't understand how many sweatshops in China are making the cheap products we purchase daily. [1] A history about American sweatshops
Chinese Slave labor at sweatshops lead to suicide
Nike sweatshops
sweatshops in China

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

werent you just saying a few pages ago that china would be one of those great nations you would consider moving to?

now all the sudden them having sweat shops is a problem?

make up your mind

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

The People's Republic of China is a great place to succeed as well have a difficult life. Most jobs in the world are going through China. Heck even a window cleaner will have a great career and success with cash. Can you find that in America today?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
If you don't believe in freedom of speech for those you despise, whose words you hate, then you don't believe in freedom of speech at all.

There is nothing easier to spot then fake patriotism.

Unpopular speech is what makes America. Using free speech to undermine our country and spreading anti American views is non American in my book. Today one can say anything they want and hide behind political correctness and the 1st amendment to further there agenda only weakling the country they live in.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Then you're a Fascist. Simple as that. No if, ands or buts.

I believe in the United States Constitution.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

The People's Republic of China is a great place to succeed as well have a difficult life. Most jobs in the world are going through China. Heck even a window cleaner will have a great career and success with cash. Can you find that in America today?

Man get your facts right. Window washing in china...saw a DOC on Discovery channel about window washers in China, they make less then the guy picking up cans on the street here....mabey a high altitude risky job is what you need.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticity
Thankfully I live in Russia and we have already been through all of this.

Well,
Talk to my fellow Ameicans if you would please.

They seem to live in a dream world where "It'll never happen here."

Maybe hearing it from someone who has been through it will wake them up.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Really now? I doubt they make the same amount as someone picking up cans. You should get your facts straight.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join