It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to split into 6 pieces in 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well I have been telling Americans to be prepared, this comes from Russian and not me.

I have always said that if the US collapses world powers will try to divide the US, and cause a civil war to create a complete collapse.

If the US is smart like USSR, it will get out of the Middle East now, before it is too late, if it is too late, in the midst of panic and chaos the rising powers will be able to easily manipulate Americans, and will cause division, through the division world power will setup puppets, and you could expect a proxy war.

What can Americans do?

Who will Americans elect to save them from such a mess?

Thought?

oz

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thankfully I live in Russia and we have already been through all of this.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The American People and the greedy corporate and greedy politicians caused the destruction of the U.S. I'm glad the U.S. will collapse quicker then continue with this silly so called superpower.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I cannot view the video, please tell me the proposed 6 pieces it would divide into.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
well the theory has legs
but when the USSR fell
it was also split up in a
similar manner giving it
it's Republics. Therefore
if America fell I would
assume it would take
an eerily similar path.

However, I'm not for certain
the boundaries for each
would be as he designates.
But they may be very close
IMO.

However on a side note,
I foresee America offering
the NAU option before the
total collapse option and this
is where the NWO comes into
power. But the NWO option
has to be resisted at all costs
else we as Americans will lose
our sovereignty.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by oozyism

I cannot view the video, please tell me the proposed 6 pieces it would divide into.

Three main reasons:

1. Moral and Psychological factor.

2. Financial and economic

3. Increase of anti-Americanism in the world.

Disintegration in to 6 parts:

Ethnic, economic and geographic factors:

1. Texas and the Golf of Mexico are the fueling energy complex.
2. California, silicon Vally and high techs.
3. New York, Washington and the Atlantic cost, the financial centers.
4. Norther states are the depressive states.

I don't know how it ended up with six, but those are the factors the individual used to predict the division.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Don't bother this guy has been posted here many times in the past few years.

I enjoy a good bit of fiction myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I believe the U.S will have a similar collapse. Still you need to study how the Soviet Union is different then the U.S. and how the collapse happened over there.
Source

The weakening of the Soviet government led to a series of events that eventually caused the dissolution of the Soviet Union, a gradual process that took place from about 19 January 1990 to 31 December 1991. This process was characterized by many of the republics of the Soviet Union declaring their independence and being recognized as sovereign nation-states.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The American People and the greedy corporate and greedy politicians caused the destruction of the U.S. I'm glad the U.S. will collapse quicker then continue with this silly so called superpower.

Your profile says you are in California. Please get the hell out of our country if it's so bad turncoat.

edit on 5-11-2010 by amongus because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I wouldn't mind if I did get out of this terrible country. Typical response from a patriot desperately holding on to nothing but shattered dreams of the United States being a free country.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

What goes around come back around, I thought I told ya babe.

I like this song:

You get what I mean right, I make my point and entertain you at the same time

I just finished watching the video lol, now I can reply.

Someone who does not want to be part of the America which has destroyed the constitution, then that is up to them, America is as much your country as is of the individual who still has a sense of humanity left in him/her.
edit on 5-11-2010 by oozyism because: Finished watching the video

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Good stuff thanks for keeping us posted!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This theory left out the south?????

Not plausible.

Even the reasons cited are not plausible. This is silly.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has said who they will vote to save them from this mess? It seems either Americans have realized that voting doesn't really make a difference, hence Obama came with the message of change and continued with the same BS Bush policies.

So really, who is the option?

I only got one candidate and that is RON PAUL.

He is a person one could admire.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Please humor me and tell me, what country is it that you wish to go to so you may escape California?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Economic:

Think about those states which doesn't have much to offer, they have to cling on states that do have something to offer, in order for them to survive, or have to take over other states, and use their resources etc..

Ethnic:

Think about Mexicans.

Moral:

Think about those against the wars, and against the fornication of the constitution, then think about the patriots.

There is a strong division within the US right now, and in the midst of chaos, as I said previously, world powers can easily deepen the division using some extremists within the country, hence there are extremists in every country.

It only takes couple of attacks on innocent minorities to spark something big within the US in the midst of chaos.

Two solutions, stop the collapse.

When the collapse occur, be ready and join a states which believe represents you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I believe the U.S will have a similar collapse. Still you need to study how the Soviet Union is different then the U.S. and how the collapse happened over there.
Source

The weakening of the Soviet government led to a series of events that eventually caused the dissolution of the Soviet Union, a gradual process that took place from about 19 January 1990 to 31 December 1991. This process was characterized by many of the republics of the Soviet Union declaring their independence and being recognized as sovereign nation-states.

the difference though is those states that declared independence were conquered by Russia and claimed as part of its territory at different points in history. so there has always been a divide between these states and Russia. Our condition though, is that we are all "United". We all speak on language and are equally taken care of, to a certain extent, where in Russia that definitely was not the case. If we get divided, it will be 2 sided, similar to the civil war, with the government and its supporters, and the rebels. 6 divisions is too much unless the divisions are created by annexations from different countries that invade the US and divide the conquered land. but thats just too fictional.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Please humor me and tell me, what country is it that you wish to go to so you may escape California?

No one has to escape, their only needs to be an uprising against the banks and corporation.

Heard of change?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

You do know California is a state and that pretty much every state in the so called United States are suffering. If you don't see that then I feel sorry for you.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Interesting theory but he did forget the Midwest and Alaska!
If this happens then i would expect the Midwest to become another region and Alaska would either join Canada or the Russian Federation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join