It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to split into 6 pieces in 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I for one don't believe the American people will allow the banks to keep robbing them, I mean I know they are giving people, but that doesn't mean they want to get robbed

When it hits the boiling point, you will be the first to see them in the streets, not me, unless ofcourse you are connected to the elite, which I'm sure you're not.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Oh I see, and the United States is the ONLY place this is happening. ( This is sarcasm, in case you don't understand)

You would need a better explaination than that.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

It's happening everywhere! I just find it worse in the United States!
I'm so upset at you all!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hey speaking of the US breaking up I just found an old map where the Russkie must have gotten his idea of how and where the US would break up.

"He put it in a computer and the US fell apart" My left foot
LOL! @ this link

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

A very good laugh I have to say!!!

Reasoning wrong.
Supposed breakup wrong.
This guy a political scientist..... whatever.

You haters crack me up... really!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Banks are robbing them? How did I miss out on that? I have a bank account, had it for many years. It is 100% free. No fees at all.

People will not hit the streets dude, it will all be worked out diplomatically, and peacefully. You automatically picture people in the streets with giant signs in protest screaming and fighting and maybe even shot by military officials for doing it. That ain't the United States.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by oozyism

Banks are robbing them? How did I miss out on that? I have a bank account, had it for many years. It is 100% free. No fees at all.

People will not hit the streets dude, it will all be worked out diplomatically, and peacefully. You automatically picture people in the streets with giant signs in protest screaming and fighting and maybe even shot by military officials for doing it. That ain't the United States.

Wait, the banks F'd up, it was obviously the bank's fault (banks collapsing obviously directly effected the people), so the government, which is in the bank's pocket uses American money to bail the bank, in this sense the people are double f'ed.

Now to make it a triple F, they decided to steal some more money, since the banks thought that hey, it is OK to steal some more because they are pretty predominantly quiet about it.

Yeah, if I was the robber, and I robbed someone in front of his face, but he is so preoccupied and mis-informed, that he doesn't even care, no doubt I would do it again.

that is a risk I would take.

But would the Americans take it?

I for one think they won't, as more and more Americans are paying attention.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Frivolous loaning is what got the banks in a situation. They loaned money to people for homes, knowing these people could not pay for them. That was not a good practice. A lot of people lost their homes, and with no one paying the mortages and loans on these homes, the banks are hurting.

It is a matter of opinion whether you see that as the bank being wrong for lending the money, or the people buying the homes they couldn't pay for were the wrong ones. Personally I lay blame on both the bank and the people. But again, there will be no violence in the streets like you are expecting. It will all be worked out.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by oozyism

Frivolous loaning is what got the banks in a situation. They loaned money to people for homes, knowing these people could not pay for them. That was not a good practice. A lot of people lost their homes, and with no one paying the mortages and loans on these homes, the banks are hurting.

It is a matter of opinion whether you see that as the bank being wrong for lending the money, or the people buying the homes they couldn't pay for were the wrong ones. Personally I lay blame on both the bank and the people. But again, there will be no violence in the streets like you are expecting. It will all be worked out.

I never said there will be violence, it isn't as simple as that.

The whole thread is about US collapse, and division.

I laid my argument for such collapse, and for the division down.

Neither collapse, nor division means violence

but

collapse and division does mean it will be easier for external forces to manipulate Americans in the time of chaos.

The above being said, I have posted issues which can be used to turn the American anger in to violence, and install puppet regimes in different states and also even start proxy wars.

The solution is Americans. If Americans just sit back like you and say it will never happen, and if it does happen, it will because of the lack preparation, and if it does happen, expect the product to be devastating hence the lack of preparation.

Do you think I'm the devil and I want Americans to kill each other?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I do not just sit back. I vote. I raise my voice for issues I feel conviction to and for.

I am trying to tell you that what sounds like something that in say, Iran, would cause an uprising and have the people in the streets protesting and such, would not do so here in the US.

We are united, if any country tried to come here and dictate our lives, we would run them right out of here. No other country will be present in the United States of America telling us to divide and live out our lives their way.
You are misinformed about america oozi.

And I feel that you hate, with a deep passion, the United States of America. And you really know nothing about it or it's people. You hate it because of what you were taught about it. Because all your life you have been fed bull# propaganda about this nation, you were tricked into thinking it is the evil one. You were never given all the facts. You just believe what you read, never thinking why someone wrote what you just read, or that it might not be true, you just believe it is true even when you are proven otherwise. You cannot understand until you free your thinking of that which you were taught to believe.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"Most changes benefit the citizens. And if the citizens don't like it, we can change it! It is our government."

Yeah sure...like YOUR GOVERNMENT giving a bunch of dirtbag corporate criminals billions in tax funded bail out money. I didn't know ATS had instituted comedy hour.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
"We are united, if any country tried to come here and dictate our lives, we would run them right out of here."

You don't need another country coming in a dictating your life since you have a bunch of treasonous scum from within doing it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I ask you one simple question then I will leave you at it:

Did you vote for this?

US Killed 700 Civilians in Pakistan Drone Strikes in 2009

I mean when did your vote count?

Last I checked it was four years of dictatorship.

Democracy mix with ignorance equals perfect dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Go back and read the link you provided.

The vast majority of the deaths, around 700 according to one estimate

Click on the link provided on that page.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
That's exactly what she was talking about......!

Believing everything you read if it paints the US in a bad way whether it is fact based or not.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Believing everything you read if it paints the US in a bad way whether it is fact based or not.

So killing almost a thousand innocent people is OK??

Sorry mate, I don't think even you voted for that, then again, I don't know you, do I Slayer.

I find it odd that you don't believe anything negative in regards to US.

That simply means you can't handle criticism, just like the Taliban, who used to scream at those who criticized their policy.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by SLAYER69

So killing almost a thousand innocent people is OK??

Sorry mate, I don't think even you voted for that, then again, I don't know you, do I Slayer.

I find it odd that you don't believe anything negative in regards to US.

That simply means you can't handle criticism, just like the Taliban, who used to scream at those who criticized their policy.

I can handle it just fine.....

I always consider the source.

No ooz 1 death is too many. BUT don't believe everything you read or see on Youtube. Check the facts is all.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am a citizen of the United States. I think I would notice if I were screwed over. I know things are not perfect, but this is not a perfect world, but thinking I live in a dictatorship is tin foil hat thinking.

Really. Life is good. I woke this morning to hear birds singing in my beautiful yard, to see the morning glories that I plant all over the property. I drive myself to the store to shop for whatever I want to buy with money I earn at my own pace. I had a hangover slightly because I drank a little too much Jim Beam while watching my 60 inch HD tv, also purchased at my will with money I earned, I earn good money because I went to college, I went to college because my government payed me to go to college, being the daughter of a veteran. One of 7 actually.
I have made good decisions, and bad ones, none of which were ever influenced by my government. They are not all up in my everyday life. But because of my government, I don't have to be concerned with war in my street, I do not fear any country coming here and 'taking over' it will never happen.

I am sitting here at my job talking about whatever I want to, on the computer, if I want to Twitter to Lady Gaga, I can. If I want to facebook my favorite author, I can. If I want to quit my job tonight and start all over with a totally different plan tomorrow, I can. And If I need to borrow some money, my bank will lend it to me. If I want to grow my own food I can, and I do. If I don't want to I can do that too. I can were the sexiest of clothes, and go wherever I want to, or I can just kick it in a pair of sweatpants, and I can so NO TO BURKAS.

Life is good here. And I am happy.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm sure you can, but many others can't, I'm sure you have noticed it also

Pakistan: unlawful US drone war kills 140 innocent civilians for 1 CIA-alleged terrorist

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

And a lot of people are angry at your silence.

Just saying, even if your life is fine, and handy dandy, think about the children
Don't let arrogance destroy your judgement.

Do you think the crimes your country implements, and which implemented (past) all across the world will be gone unpunished?

Think, think, think, all empires collapse, it is only arrogance which stops people from learning.

And it is only intentional/blind ignorance which stops change, and stops preparation.

Which you know the product, think about Nazi Germany, most lived happily like you, except the minority. And most like you stayed ignorant, intentional or not, none of my concern, but because of them, the future generation also suffered.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join