It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by snapmouse

Hi snapmouse,

How great to have someone post first hand experience and a pragmatic view. I guess I can understand gariac's and desertshadow's frustrations - although not active in the Dulce area, I know they are frequently on the ground close to Groom Lake and unlike most of us armchair experts sure as hell know what they are talking about regarding that area.

Regarding Dulce - I agree with the experts - there's no sign of any supporting infrastructure as there clearly is at Groom - Janet Jets, the white bus, parked cars, roads.... (I know - at Dulce it's all underground... - then why not the same for Groom and China Lakes etc.?)

Have been to the 'Gates of Groom' four or five times but never been to Dulce - though have enjoyed fishing below the Navajo dam a couple of times.

Unlike some posters - no I don't want Dulce to be 'true' - believe we have regressed far enough anyway! Guess various people thought they could make a quick buck...and started a landslide in conjecture.

Will be over there next year but the nearest I'll get is Aztec on my way through to Durango via Shiprock (The rock) . And visit Dulce ? No disrespect snapmouse but why visit a place (where, and here I trust you experience), there's nothing strange to be seen?

Peace!

edit on 26-10-2010 by The Wave because: Lousey typing skillssss

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

I agree I don't want Dulce to be true either
Norio Haykawa says that legends about subterranean any people go way back I'd like to know more about that was hoping Snapmouse would tell us some but they might be sacred stories not meant for us ,I get that

I did see the Gabe Vadldez pics of the weird fetus ,so I guess I wonder still WTF is going on in that place , Black Ops stuff not withstanding
the fetus did look like a birth deformity I has seen but I also think what are the odds of that turning up as a mutilation story?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave

Will be over there next year but the nearest I'll get is Aztec on my way through to Durango via Shiprock (The rock) . And visit Dulce ? No disrespect snapmouse but why visit a place (where, and here I trust you experience), there's nothing strange to be seen?

I agree. When I go to Dulce it's to see my family. There's nothing to be seen. I'm not sure if the level of sightings has dropped off because nobody's outside as much anymore? Or is there just less to see?

next time I'm down there I'm headed up to Pagosa and check out the hot springs.

Now, the Gabe Valdez thing.
If you watched the history channel special, he said they pulled the fetus from a COW. Gabe was also doing a full investigation. I'm pretty sure the state police have access to doctors so a simple birth defect couldn't be easily explained away. That's what I found the most interesting.

Funny thing is, it's a cattle mutilation investigation. There is STILL nothing about a base investigation. Just another cattle one. Those are reported everywhere. so...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Regarding Dulce - I agree with the experts - there's no sign of any supporting infrastructure as there clearly is at Groom - Janet Jets, the white bus, parked cars, roads.... (I know - at Dulce it's all underground... - then why not the same for Groom and China Lakes etc.?)

Agree with the experts ??? experts of what ?? debunking ? deny everything ? You can stand on any rock as long as you wish.. that will never tell you whats inside of it...

major excavations and a large amount of Underground-seismic activity sugest that underground facilities are being contructed at the Groom and China lake sites.. just as in the dulce area just more. They know about google earth, they know about you walking up on that mountain with your new camera you just got for chrismas. They know the "secret" area51 has become infamous.. they are not going to park a ufo on the runway. Perhaps send up some ballons to confuse people.

Unlike some posters - no I don't want Dulce to be 'true' - believe we have regressed far enough anyway! Guess various people thought they could make a quick buck...and started a landslide in conjecture.

No, I dont want it to be true either.. either do I want cancer to be true.. but I still like reading about cancer, learn about it, perhaps do somehing about it ? A quick buck ? the dulce book is free for all..

Will be over there next year but the nearest I'll get is Aztec on my way through to Durango via Shiprock (The rock) . And visit Dulce ? No disrespect snapmouse but why visit a place (where and I trust you experience), there's nothing strange to be seen?

There are lots of things to see, if you read the dulce book.. there are coordinates to various places, and at some time there where reported cemented holes on the mesa and odd machinary...

Everything points to the dulce base is real and right under your not knowing feet

edit on 26-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Hi,

I guess you have your religion and I have mine. 'Religio = 'I believe'.

The 'experts' are actually out in the desert, taking photographs, observing and trying to understand where the US black budget goes... gariac and desert shadow (suggest you visit their sites and see what they do...? Provide the best factual evidence they can rather than rant on about someone's money-making nighmare.

Anyway - as mentioned - will be near to Dulce but it leaves me as cold as Antarcita and the entrance to the hollow earth....

Peace!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There is NOTHING to indicate it is real. The onus of proof is on YOU and so far you have provided NOTHING but crappy photos of something unrelated and the world's supply of hyperbole and gullibility.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Seismic activity around Groom and China Lake is due to (gasp) earthquakes. Or did they just build an underground base near Yellowstone? ;-)

Some claim sky-quakes due to sonic booms. I'm not convinced either way regarding sky-quakes. However, the Nellis range and parts of Edwards have supersonic corridors. Nellis should be registering dozens of sky-quakes a day.

As I've stated many times before, mountain bases are far more practical than underground bases.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

The pictures I provided have indeed been identified, somehow I cant edit text.. but the 400 pages dulce book have not been disproven nor have the Phil Schneider story.. and alot of people in dulce are hearing this strange hum from the ground, and why their are suspisiously high seismic activity in the ground where the base have been told to be. and why are some people from ATS that went looking for the entrance is ( perhaps ) now missing ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There are advantages to living underground. For one thing, no one would worry about the weather. The temperature could be held at a fairly constant level, between 55 and 60 degrees F, and a lot of energy used for heating and cooling could be saved. Without the diurnal sun cycle, no one would know day from night. People could be working around the clock or playing around the clock, depending on their penchant. All transportation, communication, and housing could go underground, freeing the surface world from human trampling. The surface of the planet would have a few nice restaurants and recreation centers where people could observe clear blue skies, the returning planet and animal life, and have room for all to roam on a weekend hike. Earthquakes would cause only one-fifth the damage to underground structures that they cause to surface structures.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
They're probably not missing, they've probably stopped posted out of embarrassment!

A "strange hum"? You're gullible.

On another note, I am Prince Billy T James and do I have a fortune for you!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
At the 2009 Dulce conference, there was talk of getting together a group to go hiking up and around Archuleta. I wonder what happened to that? I wish we could get Norio on here. Maybe I will email him.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

An earthquake would have 1/5th the damage underground as compared to the surface. Care to explain that one? Hint: do mines cave in?

Anyway, your theories about underground living are not very useful. What would be useful would be hard evidence there is anything under Dulce but dirt. Hint: the answer is not on youtube or the internet.

I'lll say it again. A gravity mapping of the area will indicate if there is anything under Dulce. You can't hide underground in the 21st century thanks to instrumentation. And what mapping you find better come from a reputable source like the USGS. Do you think that report about minerals in Afghanistan was anything but a cover for the aircraft flying the area looking for caves? There is also ground penetrating radar to detect caves. You do realize in many places in the world they map mines with instrumentation before allowing construction on the ground. Plenty of places in the US have old mines underneath them that can't be safely mapped other than from above ground.

Do you honestly think the geologists exploring for oil haven't discovered your vast underground base? Or does the government pay the off to keep the secret.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ive said this before in the other Dulce thread, but I will say it here too.
IF, and that is a big IF, Dulce exists, you can bet it would be in a very remote location, probably a nice distance away from the town of Dulce. In fact, I would wager that it is probably around the New Mexico / Colorado border, maybe even on the Colorado side. Very isolated, remote, and a pain in the ass area to even get to.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
Ive said this before in the other Dulce thread, but I will say it here too.
IF, and that is a big IF, Dulce exists, you can bet it would be in a very remote location, probably a nice distance away from the town of Dulce. In fact, I would wager that it is probably around the New Mexico / Colorado border, maybe even on the Colorado side. Very isolated, remote, and a pain in the ass area to even get to.

I agree with this 100%.

I believe I've said this as well. Us Apaches do a LOT of hunting, traveling and just plain hanging out in those mountains. People have dirt bikes, atv's and I know plenty of 'horn hunters'. They're the guys who look for the shedded elk horns to sell when the artists come through.

The reservation border also ends at the Colorado line. So, exactly what Nathwa said. Think he's got the nail on the head on this one. Especially with the big IF part.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Dulce is almost halfway between Los Alamos and Denver all three sites have ties to Military Black Op projects Dulce being the one that is most mysterious and unexplained ,or in this case explained as unfounded nothing going on .

It has been bandied about that Dulce has ties to Los Alamos insofar as is it claimed by some that L.A. is the bureaucratic over management of Dulce .

Gabe Valdez says the cattle mutilations are definitely 'ET' activity and thinks that they are co produced by ET/Government projects ?

Denver is said to be the location of underground prison complexes
and Los Alamos has had numerous 'foreign spy' scandals over the last decade
so stunning ,that at this point with security so apparently compromised ,I wonder why it even still operates.

and smack in the middle is Dulce? with mysterious persistent yet unfounded rumors of sinister Military secrets, only a coincidence,I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

only a coincidence,I'm sure.

Aye, there's the rub.

I have no problem with the talks. The theories, well all of it. It's endlessly fascinating to me. Especially since I have my own stories of strange lights in the sky. I'd love to get Dulce some more outside traveling money of people coming to check it out. I think Roswell, NM is taking all our thunder. heh.

I'm not arguing that it's rubbish and stupid to talk about. Hell, i LOVE talking about it. That's my hometown and it's a small isolated reservation in the middle of nowhere. There's some great stories of stuff people have seen out there. We even made a history channel special and it wasn't about the poor economic problems of life on the rez. Could it be all coincidence?

That reminds me, I need to shoot an email off to one of my relatives out there to take a picture of the "gas buggy project" sign.

I'm here just to give a ground view and my opinion of the town and people of Dulce NM. As I spent over 20 years of my life on that reservation.

Also, I firmly believe in Gabe Valdez. He's a good family friend and I have no reason to think he would make anything up.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I find you absolutely fascinating and I have been reading your other thread and i'd also like to thank you for your contribution to the Dulce myths. Im personally not actually a believer in the Dulce base but I am very interested in the lights you have seen and the stories you have told as I am a believer in UFO's and aliens on the whole.

Are there any theories among your tribe that would suggest what these lights could be and are their any legends/myths among your tribe along the lines of ET's visiting or underground bases?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Yes I could answer all your questions.. but im starting to feel that im "fighting" for the theory of the dulce base.. im no scientist and my english is pretty bad.. im danish btw. Im just happend to be facinated by the dulce book I read. Im not here to prove to everybody that its really there, because I cant, but I can share my own experience with ya all. And thanks to you for posting and all other people, even if you disagree with me and others.. I still like a good debate and see how the story goes. But now I really would like to see someone that got any new information about the dulce base post somehing

edit on 27-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

this brings me to a second thread which alludes to that why is Dulce on a major border crossing of two states so...so.. isolated and left out ? I mean don't get me wrong I 've been to Needles and Search light ,but I mean you'd think all those oil leases would amount to something

I know in UFO hunters there guide an Apache guy said he knew where there was a entrance 25miles away but he wasn't going there . Anyway I dunno about that, but I know there was talk on the radio show of a race of underground living Miners that popped up in the fifties in I believe Colorado and then died down

maybe they were there and they aren't now ?

also I know the tunneling machine exists , remember

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Oil is capital intensive, not labor intensive. Thus you don't see a pile of people around the oil fields, other than maintenance. The oil fields in the Railroad Valley north east of the Nellis range look might lonely. In Bakersfield, the pumps sit in agricultural fields. Basically you have pumps and tanks or a pipeline, but no flurry of people.

Nobody is disputing that tunneling machines exist, but you need to note that a tunnel is not a vast underground cavern. When underground, you can only tunnel so much dirt in a cross sectional sense before the tunnel will cave in. Even pits and trenches in the ground cave in. A void in the dirt is not natural, and nature sees to it that the void becomes filled.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join