It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Melted rock doesn't stay melted for long. Just look at a lava flow. What you "know" doesn't pass the smell test.

When they dug the Yucca Mountain Project tunnels, they used simple boring machines, not your (cough cough) high tech 1950's technology.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Many things happen, many people will see, but to speak without full knowledge of what is really going on would cause more trouble than it was worth.

You don't poke a sleeping bear when he is sleeping. But, you watch him. This is also a sleeping bear. Watch it closely and remember. When the time is right those that really see will understand completely.

Interesting videos. Thank you.

~holly

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Melted rock doesn't stay melted for long. Just look at a lava flow. What you "know" doesn't pass the smell test.

When they dug the Yucca Mountain Project tunnels, they used simple boring machines, not your (cough cough) high tech 1950's technology.

Here's a thought....there is a device that powders the glass that is created by the boring machines so that as the hole is blasted out the glass becomes powdered and is disposed of accordingly.

One way to do it, eh?

~holly

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

It would be far simpler just to remove the debris without melting it first.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
that isn't how it works there isn't any debris ,I'm just telling you what I know don't shoot the messenger

the thing is real and they use to make DUMBS, I don't care whether you believe it or not
don't believe it ,that won't make it go away .

and they operate on non federal land to avoid answering to cost and practices (illegal ,unconstitutional) oh and they lie ,I have no reason to lie nothing to hide

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think that some of you should listen to the Anthony Sanchez interview here www.ipodshows.net...

I posted all of this in another thread. So without sounding redundant... It really is worth listening to. Give it a chance, it might turn you into a believer
In all seriousness, Mr. Sanchez really did his research with the colonel. And for the ones that say, Dulce is done and over with, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
whoo hooo Thanks for the link La Bella !

second line

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Hey, you're welcome. Lesley will be the first I'd bet with news of any new developments but now that the book's out I'd imagine there'll just be critiques.

So you're going to spring for the ebook? Cool. It's a bit out of range for me, but if reviews say it's great I'd think about it.

It's certainly possible for the place to be there... and it did peak my interest a bit as Norio was not a proponent of it before... at all... so... who knows.

Peace
Pixel

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

No debris? So now we have vaporized the rock? You realize you still have to get rid of the vapor. You have to deal with the conservation of mass, or convert the mass to energy.

I'm not shooting the messenger, just simply stating the message makes no sense. And you haven't explained why the tunnels done at YMP were made with normal boring machinery.

The problem with Dulce is very little of the story makes any physical sense. You might as well believe in ghosts.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

How bout you start looking outside the box, read the dulce book.. and stop trying to disprove somehing that is well documented by alot of people.. ohh yearh, and "ghosts" real to

The late Thomas Edwin Castello, who worked within the underground 'Dulce' facility, suggested that the early experiments by Rand and Los Alamos labs in nuclear-powered 'earth-boring' technology has been taken to the extreme. In a letter dated Sept. 1990, he made mention of the nuclear BORING mechanisms which can allegedly bore a tunnel through the earth at a rate of 5-10 mph by cracking the surrounding rock and heating the rock and earth into a state of liquid incandescance using super-hot cones, pulsed lasers and other methods [see: U.S. Patent numbers 3,881,777; 3,885,832 and 3,693,731 for instance, via their Patent Search engine which can be easily accessed by doing a "web search" of the "United States Patent Office"] and pressing the liquid or molten rock into the peripheral cracks where the cold earth cools and solidifies it in a matter of minutes, leaving no leftover materials that would otherwise have to be removed from the tunnel, as in more traditional and expensive tunneling or mining operations:
edit on 22-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Hi Vandalour-- Im definately a believer that something is going on in Dulce, but with the new information that Anthony Sanchez released, he claims, or the mysterious colonel x claims, that Thomas Castello never existed. He goes into so much more detail on this. I posted the link in one of my earlier posts.

I feel really attatched to the subject of Dulce for many reasons... So Im definately not letting this one die down. And with all this new information coming out, it really is exciting and finally, there is something to look forward to.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Thinking outside the box doesn't mean you throw chemistry and physics out the window. The u2 was a back of the envelope design, but it was done within the limitations of physics.

Why read a book when there is zero physical evidence that anything is happening at Dulce? Dulce is fiction.

I'm just trying the enlighten the great unwashed.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Why trying to debunk black budget projects with known physics ?

If you know how to make a gun and your enemy dont, would you even tell your enemy you had this gun ?? if you did, they will start asking questions and want a gun themself...

We could go on and on.. you will always see me as a nut that belive in trolls and goblins, and I will always belive we are being kept in the dark regarding alot of things. And its hard for me to explain things with things that cant be proven right... but that dont make it wrong, perhaps it makes me a crazy person.. but I like it that way, and I like the stories atleast

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well yeah, it figures Dulce fans believe in trolls and goblins. The problem I have is people try to present Dulce fairy tales as fact. Dulce is as factual as Harry Potter.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

One question: What evidence do you have that it does not exist? Im not saying that your wrong, but I definately know what I have seen when I lived in Dulce. How do you explain an army truck driving through town? I guess well just go with the story of them delivering water to a nearby town...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

How do you explain an army truck driving through town?

I see Army trucks driving around all of the time. Doesn't mean there are secret tunnels and rampaging aliens underneath my hometown.
The only thing that gives Phil Schneider's story any credence is in the way that he died. The rest, IMHO, is nothing more than fanciful fiction.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
well there are a mass of ancient Apache legends about this
there are modern legends and rumors about this
how did they start if nothing happened?

clearly you have decided to embrace ignorance,in that you have decided to debunk us as people rather than the info, which you have not seen,or watched

so congratulations that makes you a troll ,see there are such things as trolls

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I live in a huge city and NEVER have seen one just driving around. Thats your experience, not mine. I never said anything about secret tunnels either. So until someone has facts, its premature to state whether any of this is fact or fiction. Thats the thing about debunkers, they always say Fiction, and theres no two ways about it. I have yet to see a believer say this is TRUE and thats all there is too it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Unicorns are legends. Centaurs are legends. Just because the legend exists, it doesn't follows that the object of the legend exists. The book of Genesis has little to reality.

Fantasy like Ducle gives ATS a bad name. It is hard to take ATS seriously when trolls, ghosts, etc. are stated as fact.

There is plenty of real life stuff to investigate. COG (continuity of government) sites for example. Why waste bandwidth on crap like Dulce?

This is a forum for facilities. The problem is there is no facility under Dulce.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I agree with you! Where did this all start? Why was this rumor created if it is just that? I asked a question in my other thread about something a friend of mine shared with me. His grandmother was told stories about some type of base there when she was young. Which is going pretty far back. So where did all this come from??
edit on 22-10-2010 by LaBella because: added more info

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join