It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I would like to bring up a subject here on ATS
that fascinates me very very much, Its about the Dulce Base, a unofficial name
for an alleged secret underground facility under the Archuleta Mesa in
Dulce, New Mexico, United States.

I know the subject have been posted on ATS before, but I think its time again.
I will now post alot of links to some videos about the subject that
I find nesseary to watch to get a understanding of all this.

I would HIGHLY recommend start reading the Dulce Book 322 pages, its very good..
even if you prefer reading it as pure fiction

You can find it here: www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I HIGHLY recommend that you copy pasted everything into a word document
dont know how much longer the book will be available on that page.
I made a copy of the dulce book and published it on free share sites with subjects
like ufo and underground bases, my acount and my files was deleted the day after I posted.

When you have read the book I recommend seeing some of these videos:

TIP ( you can save the videos on your computer using keepvid.com...
these kind of videos keep disapearing

ENJOY

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 1 Of 8

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 2 Of 8

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 3 Of 8

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 4 Of 8

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 5 Of 8

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 6 Of 8

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 7 Of 8

Phil Schneider Denver Colorado Lecture 1995 8 Of 8

___________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________

Ufo Hunters - Dulce Underground base (Part.1)

Ufo Hunters - Dulce Underground base (Part.2)

Ufo Hunters Dulce Underground base (Part.3)

Ufo Hunters Dulce Underground base (Part.4)

The Legend Of The Dulce UFO Base part 1/4

The Legend Of The Dulce UFO Base part 2/4

The Legend Of The Dulce UFO Base part 3/4

The Legend Of The Dulce UFO Base part 4/4

UFO FILES-Norio Hayakawa- Dulce Pt.1.wmv

UFO FILES-Norio Hayakawa-Dulce Pt. 2.wmv

UFO FILES-Norio Hayakawa-Dulce Pt.3.wmv

Curious spot on Archuleta Mesa, north of Dulce, New Mexico

Please post link to more videos and pictures about the subject if you know any, thx in advance

edit on 19-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
dulce is always a favorite of mine. that being said, it's been "done" to death. nothing new has surfaced. it's still all speculative. but if true(which i believe') what a strange place.

while on the topic of Dulce, how many of you are familiar with Grant Morrison's "The Invisibles"? In one of the books, the group of subversives known as "the invisibles" breaks into Dulce to steal an HIV cure and free trapped members of their group. great book for those not in the know.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Great thread it would take a whole day to watch all those though

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

favorite of mine to
but I never think its done, im posting this along with some videos.. in hope of someone got some more info to share about this... the book you are talking about, sounds .. amasing, do you know the title ?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by tonypazzo

favorite of mine to
but I never think its done, im posting this along with some videos.. in hope of someone got some more info to share about this... the book you are talking about, sounds .. amasing, do you know the title ?

the invisibles was a comic book series, later collected in graphic novel form. the dulce episode i believe occured in volume 6 titled "Kissing Mr. Quimper". the whole series is about "what if every conspiracy theory you knew was true". it's a hell of a read. took me a few years to assimilate all the information in it.

the book, honestly, changed my life, which was the author's intent.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I began reading the Dulce Book several days ago. It's utterly fascinating, although parts of it seem even more over the top than others (i.e. galactic empires and federations); however, a lot of the "nuts and bolts" information about the underground facility seems believable to me. I really gave it more credence when I saw the older post regarding Dulce base and the evidence of seismic activity in that area during it's supposed "construction time". I found that bit of information to be just too coincidental for my comfort.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
how do you substiate your comment s when you really know nothing of reality. ?
reality is an illususion sorry for mispelling

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by drell777
[mo
reality is my i perceive it to be because i am god
i love you baby and feel the same but i am god .

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
btw. I been looking around for some books to buy about the dulce base, hardcover style only.. anyone ?

Began printing the whole dulce book out from www.thewatcherfiles.com... But I soon realised that so many pages and so much ink will be the must exspensive book ever...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is as close you will get useing the google road map thing:

maps.google.com...,-106.977131&panoid=rwcd3gAwdn0Xtt11rUAOGA&cbp=12,346.75,,0,-1&ll=36.959283,-106.977131&spn= 0.433999,0.494385&z=11

The dulce town is mapped.. so you can take a look aorund there, mysterious buildings, greys and reptilians and such

Dont know why I cant link this...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Can anyone identify the buildings on these sat pictures close to dulce town ?

Entrance or Support for Dulce Underground Base?
+36° 54' 45.18", -106° 57' 54.98"

New Construction

Housing?

Unidentified Facility

Unidentified Facility

VIP Housing?

Unidentified Facility

US Nuke Test Location - Gas Buggy

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There have been some new developments regarding the alleged Dulce facility. I had always been intrigued by the story and hoped it was real despite a close friend who's been to Dulce many times, and is a researcher, saying there's just nothing there but a sleepy Apache town with nothing to do of an evening.

As for all the pics of the town buildings, they're just everyday buildings. Don't get your knickers in a twist. Google the high school, for example, and see what you see.

A researcher named Anthony Sanchez has, he claims, located a military insider, a retired Air Force Colonel willing to spill the beans, but not his name, for a new book that Sanchez has written. Sanchez had enlisted the help of Norio Hayakawa as a sort of consultant after things progressed. Norio of course appears in some of the videos above, and was noted many years ago for being an Area 51 proponent.

At a recent conference in New Mexico and on netradio via Jerry Pippin, Sanchez and Hayakawa claimed that the name of the facility is officially the Rio Arriba Scientific & Technological Underground Auxiliary.

For more we'd have to get the book, of course. That sounds kind of suspiciously typical, I know, but Sanchez gives the appearance of being pretty passionate about it at least.

Soon afterward there was some silly drama about Sanchez being scared off and dropping it all, his website, the book, everything, but that development was then just as quickly reversed... and it's now suddenly published as an ebook... at the rather steep price of $20. I think I'll wait for a review.

I will admit that I kind of have mixed feelings about this latest effort.

A New Mexican Fortean blog called New Mexico L.O.W.F.I has been keeping pretty good track of all these shenanigans and has all of the links to Pippin and Sanchez and Norio and such.

I do hope it is a real base... but I'm not holding my breath too deeply. We'll see, as they say.

Peace,
Pixel
edit on 10/19/2010 by PixelDuster because: classified

edit on 10/19/2010 by PixelDuster because: even more classified

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Dulce is a waste of bandwidth. Here is a novel idea. Rather than rehash (cough cough) evidence from the internet, why not go to Dulce and see there is nothing there. It's not the there are camo dudes to terminate you with extreme prejudice.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Waste of bandwidth ??? ..

- tell that to the 1000 of people are trapped there and being experimented on

- The people that made the place with underground nukes in the mid 40, have had alot of years perfecting it

- Meaning there dont need to be air vents or doors in a base 30000 feet underground

- No need for camo dudes...

- not when its connected to other bases with underground high speed trans

- ofc you wont find any evidence today on that hill

- the whistle blower stories are mindblowing and cant be debunked

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PixelDuster

Hi, the book of Anthony Sanchez sounds facinating, looking forward to reading it.

The official name Rio Arriba Scientific & Technological Underground Auxiliary, very intresting.. not heard about that name before.

Thanks alot for the link to New Mexican Fortean blog.. ill be checking it daily..

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Oh for your chosen deity's sake. No one is being experimented on there, no base exists or has ever existed there.

A little bit of critical thinking will show that the base cannot POSSIBLY exist, except maybe in your dreams.

The only thing even remotely grounded in reality about the base is the fact that it's a cash cow and a licence to print money by duping the naive.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

base cannot POSSIBLY exist

And how can you be sure of that, if you ever give you the time to read the Dulce Book as I posted a link to at top.. you will soon realise that with the technology they got there.. no freaking way you will ever find any evidence of the base....

Then you surely gonna say somehing about.. but whats to discues then ? well.. as I said, try and read the dulce book and listen to The Phil Schneider Story, and get the offical numbers for how many woman and children disapearing in the US... and also look at the seismic activity at the places described in the book.. where the base is located and being expanded...

your suspicious fast to deny the dulce story... you working for someone I dont like ?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
you know one of the saddest things that just hit me?

Nobody actually FROM Dulce is making any money off of this. If it's such a cash cow, hell, I grew up there. I could write a book.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by snapmouse

Please do... I cant get enough of this subject

Im like.. going .. MAD
after I read the dulce book.. im just like.. wtf

edit on 20-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
wow what great post whoo hooo Dulce stories for ages ! here is a thread by Labella about Sanchez's book

Dulce /Jerry Pippin

it's pretty interesting when ATS member Snapmouse ,says he is a lifelong Dulce resident
we asked him if nothing is going at Dulce why the legends? Even a legend has some begining ,why so much smoke if there's no fire? What about ancient Apache stories etc.

he says he does have ancient stories to tell and would be perfectly willing to do so .We say then tell! But he doesn't?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join