It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
we want evidence.. solid hard evidence... you say ???

I did not start this tread to get spammed by debunkers, I advice everyone to ignore the debunkers.. its imposible for them to grasp anthing else then what is written in the science books.

The debunkers are all over ATS and is just seeking a discussion about right and wrong... They look for facts, evidence and logic in places where it dont exsist.. why would it ?? its not written in any science book and not heard in the news on teli.

There are no solid evidence for UFO´s, ghosts, demons, spirits, EVP, dimensions, secret underground bases... Guess that is why being a debunker on ATS makes life so easy.. deny deny deny.. because nobody can present them with the evidence they want so bad.. we want it to, but we feel and listen to the signs that indicate somehing is real.. we dont wait for Obama to tell us that he got a underground base in he´s garden.

And I truly dont belive any of you debunkers have looked at all the "things" that sugest that somehing is happening in the dulce area.

A skeptic thinks to himself or herself, "The truth of the matter at hand is my goal, so how can I use the rules of logic and reason alone to gain new knowledge?" A true skeptic knows that logic and reason are the secure foundations upon which new knowledge is built. Only by using the rules of logic and reason (with some judicious intuition) can new knowledge be attained. The skeptic never uses guilt by association, innuendo, ad hominem attacks, red herrings, omission of relevant facts, and the many other fallacies and techniques of persuasion. On the other hand, debunkers use these frequently, especially when logic and reason seem to be failing the aim of destruction.

Sugestions:

Los Alamos gets unauthorized anthrax shipment

LOS ALAMOS SCIENTISTS MAD AS HELL

Technical Area Activities and Wastes at Los Alamos National Laboratory

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The full dulce book and papers

Strange hum reported northwest of Dulce, New Mexico

edit on 25-10-2010 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

So what you are saying is, everything in this post is made up, whether now or years ago when the Dulce story first came out but we should all believe it just incase it has some substance but you can't prove any of it and we have nothing to back any of it up except an old security guards claims?

Ignore the debunkers? It's such a cop out. You make it sound like we are crazy for believing in proven science and you are the sensible one for believing in a serpentine race that lives underground and runs the world secretly.

My post was never meant to annoy or upset anyone, I always look at both sides and determine what is more likely unless there is evidence to suggest something out of the ordinary is happening. I have looked at the Dulce files in great detail and i am currently studying the Branton files. I strongly resent being called a debunker just for having a sensible opinion. The whole point in the forunm is to find out other peoples opinions on it and the same as im not sure the Dulce stories are entirely true, you may not agree with some of my beliefs. C'est la vie.
edit on 25/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
Can anyone identify the buildings on these sat pictures close to dulce town ?

Unidentified Facility

VIP Housing?

That's the Indian Health Services Hospital and it's supporting facilities. Now that you know, you should go back and remove the labels next to each pic before they become just more, mindless, Dulce lore. (Oh lookie here Ethel! Here is where the VIPs stay when they visit the alien overlords in Dulce! etc.)

edit on 25-10-2010 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2010 by RKWWWW because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

I figured it was a highschool, but a hospital..LOL.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
La Bella I feel vindicated in my theory that the Colonel was part of group!

turns out he is ! hooray that was on of two stumbling blocks I had about the new material from Sanchez

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hey since the explanation for 2 of those pics has been given (above by RWWW), can the OP please either remove them or change the captions? Remember - we're dealing with internet rumors here. Anything that contains an ounce of fact or logic HAS to be thrown out because it certainly doesn't fit into this topic.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I agree.

2nd line

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 27-10-2010 by elevatedone because: Mod Edit

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RKWWWW

It really goes to show you that google earth in the absence of on the ground knowledge is dubious. If you spot something on GE, it should be explored in person. Even aircraft on the ground could be decoys. It is not like we are getting imagery of a restricted area.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If you consider watching YouTube videos, using Google Earth, and reading message boards research, it isn't! I am afraid that is about it for the underground base at Dulce! There is no base there! There is no reason for a base to be there. A military base takes quite a bit of support. Support is not invisible. Even support for Area 51 is easy to see!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesertShadow
If you consider watching YouTube videos, using Google Earth, and reading message boards research, it isn't! I am afraid that is about it for the underground base at Dulce! There is no base there! There is no reason for a base to be there. A military base takes quite a bit of support. Support is not invisible. Even support for Area 51 is easy to see!

non of you debunkers have debunked the Dulce not one of you has brought up, aspect of the story you're trying to debunk us

that's trolling I say the mods should get involved here you clearly have no clue what it is you are trying to debunk you don't know the story and you won;t answer even a simple question That I ask there is a word for that it's called trolling

Dick Cheney you heartless old troll is that you?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
We've all provided examples of why it's impossible from both a logical and an engineering standpoint.

One of the major components of online debating is countering points. No one has countered any of the "debunkers" (as in, de bunker doesn't exist) points, all you've really done is accuse us of "trolling" which in itself is a sign that you've nothing to counter our arguments.

Remember if you or your argument can't stand the slightest bit of scrutiny on here then you've got no hope trying to prove it to the wider world.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
I would HIGHLY recommend start reading the Dulce Book 322 pages, its very good..
even if you prefer reading it as pure fiction

You can find it here: www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I HIGHLY recommend that you copy pasted everything into a word document
dont know how much longer the book will be available on that page.

It is indeed an interesting story. My guess is it's part truth, part fiction as seems to be all information these days. What level of each is up to the reader.

I highly recommend reading it too. I wouldn't worry about it disappearing though, it's been around for years now and thousands of people would have their own copies.
edit on 25/10/10 by NuclearPaul because: typos

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Unlike most of the people who believe in Dulce on ATS, I personally know a very well respected investigator who has investigated on foot in Dulce and has found no real proof. He was one of the very first Area 51 researchers who helped shed the light on Area 51 when most people had no idea what was going on out there. There is something to be said for individuals who actually go out and investigate or research on the ground. This individual has held conferences in Dulce and done plenty of actual on the ground research. He has come up with no real tangible proof. Please take the time and read what he has posted. Google or search on here for Norio Hayakawa! Even Norio Hayakawa has not found that smoking gun piece of proof. He lives in New Mexico and has frequented Dulce. I respect Norio, but I need to see something concrete. Where's the proof?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesertShadow
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Unlike most of the people who believe in Dulce on ATS, I personally know a very well respected investigator who has investigated on foot in Dulce and has found no real proof. He was one of the very first Area 51 researchers who helped shed the light on Area 51 when most people had no idea what was going on out there. There is something to be said for individuals who actually go out and investigate or research on the ground. This individual has held conferences in Dulce and done plenty of actual on the ground research. He has come up with no real tangible proof. Please take the time and read what he has posted. Google or search on here for Norio Hayakawa! Even Norio Hayakawa has not found that smoking gun piece of proof. He lives in New Mexico and has frequented Dulce. I respect Norio, but I need to see something concrete. Where's the proof?

I'm not so much interested in Dulce as a secret underground base myself I'm interested in tracking down why there are these stories and what they mean. It's kind of an anthropological /conspiracy thing for me . So any theories on that from anyone would help alot . otherwise from the standpoint of my interest in Dulce your arguments are beyond useless .
I think some Dulce rumors are to crazy to be believed ,

but a wild yak can de flesh a human being with it's tongue in 10 minutes . the Chinese use them in crossbreeding studies and have special pens and handling chutes for them as they are considered to dangerous to handle directly . Just an example of something to crazy to be believed ,but it is true.

I don't know but something is going on, just from what radiates out of the place and for the eerie history of New Mexico in general . So yes it is interesting on lots of levels to me .so I love a good story if it's true even better to me .

what I find interesting may not be interesting to others, those others should find some subject that interests them and go talk about them
things like
the price of eggs
science is at the peak of it's development so we already know everything there is to know
there is a rational answer to every mystery , so why try to solve it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Im kind of new around here, could you please give me a hint why I cant edit any of my messages in this tread ?.. thx

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The only evidence I can tell someone to check on is the Gabe Valdez cattle mutilation investigations. This was an actual investigation done by the state police back in the late 80's. When he appeared on the UFO show on the history channel, he talked about and actually had photographic images of some...thing.

Gabe Valdez is a straight up cop. Nice guy. Not a conspiracy guy and as far as I know, has never made a dime off his story or the other stories he's heard. He lived in Dulce for a long time. I knew him well and he knows me. It's been over a decade since I've talked to him. I know his sons. They attended Dulce High School with me.

That being said. Yes, it's all stories. There are no photographs of a base. There are only sightings of lights. There are some things that I've heard. None of it could be true. All of it could be true. These are all stories I've been told by people with nothing to gain from the conversation. Why would it be a lie?

That's all I can offer. I've told a few of my stories on the other forum Topic. I can't prove Thomas Castello ever existed. I can't prove if Phil Shneider or Jerry Pippen is telling the truth. I don't care. All I can offer is a ground level viewpoint of Dulce and it's people and stories. When you come back and say, "there's NO EVIDENCE", well, that's 100% true of most of the theories here.

It's up to you whether or not you want to continue to argue the point.
edit on 26-10-2010 by snapmouse because: added link

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have not seen this information regarding the dulce base, some text and some drawings, anyone knows somehing bout it ??

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join