It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well, if they're RC, then they seem to create a nice show.

I personally think it's something "unexplainable", but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
To Maybe..Maybe Not and Phage, and anyone else,

You both obviously are ruling out CGI.

Do you honestly think those videos of glowing orbs, which are circular, are actually the shape of an airplane or a kite?

well when just looking just lights at a distance , the camera will pick up lights differently than what it actually is a lot of the time. A lot of people misperceive any light, plane, star, planet to be picked up all in the same shape through a camera.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Impaired.....

Well, if they're RC, then they seem to create a nice show.

They create a fantastic show!

I've seen 40-50 of them flying in formation at night over a city skyline.....what a sight!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Here is the link to College Station Texas. Where did the sighting take place?

Google Map Link

We can walk with the little orange guy and get a day time view.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Originally posted by game over man
To Maybe..Maybe Not and Phage, and anyone else,

Do you honestly think those videos of glowing orbs, which are circular, are actually the shape of an airplane or a kite?

well when just looking just lights at a distance , the camera will pick up lights differently than what it actually is a lot of the time. A lot of people misperceive any light, plane, star, planet to be picked up all in the same shape through a camera.

Right I understand that COMPLETELY, but if you watch the videos and the movement of the objects you can clearly see this is not the case, so I don't what everyone is looking at the 2nd video shows the orb floating in the street.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by game over man

Game over man.....

I don't think the objects are CGI creations.

I note I have seen motorised LED kites that are circular & / or have circular LED displays.

I note the objects are too far away to accurately ascertain the shape of the objects.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

How far away are the objects?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The guy already said there were floating for about 1 hour. Any RC toy floating should be ruled out. Which BTW, look nothing like what is being filmed.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Game over man.....

so I don't what everyone is looking at the 2nd video shows the orb floating in the street.

I want to be certain I am addressing your concerns accurately.

Can you please direct me to exactly the video & time wherein "the 2nd video shows the orb floating in the street"? (many thanks)

How far away are the objects?

Good one! I could have snookered myself on this one because I often say one cannot judge distance accurately in many cases!

In this instance, I think there are enough "tell tale" clues for me to form the opinion the objects are motorised LED kites that are being from a distance contingent with not being able to ascertain their shape accurately.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

link   
reply to post by splint

They landed and took back up a few times actually and it tales like 20 seconds to change a battery pack . If you look at this and notice how it appears when its farthest from the camera I think you will admit its almost identical.

edit on 11-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

link   
I am from college station and i witnessed this as well. I'm the guy the posted the 23 second video from my iphone. I saw it my self and still couldn't believe it. The colors were amazing and they kept changing getting brighter and duller, and one changed from red and white. This is not a hoax, we are not alone.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chuck722
I am from college station and i witnessed this as well. I'm the guy the posted the 23 second video from my iphone. I saw it my self and still couldn't believe it. The colors were amazing and they kept changing getting brighter and duller, and one changed from red and white. This is not a hoax, we are not alone.

Chuck722.....

Thank you for joining our discussion.....that is very decent of you!

If you revert to my original post here & then work through my commentary & videos, you will see I am suggesting the objects may well have been motorised LED kites.

Those things have "tricked" many people in recent times, as per the 2-3 recent news broadcasts from the USA that I believe have shown UFOs which are, in fact, motorised LED kites.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

They may very well have been led kites. I know the footage from my video isn't very clear but in person these "objects" seemed pretty big. I don't know how big those led kites can be or the rc planes, but these objects seemed pretty high up there, and were doing some aerial tactics that i didn't think were possible. Isn't also strange about all the recent ufo activity around the world, and the retired air force guy coming out and saying that ufo's are real, and expect them to be in large cities across the world on October 13, 2010. Just something to think about.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Here is the 2nd video, I'm really going to have to disagree about the kite for now, I'll take my sock with mustard if you are right.

Kites? Serious? Usually when kites hold a position for a while they have to dart down or diagonal, I've seen guys fly kites that are lit up and they go fast and don't move like orbs. I'm kind of tired talking about kites.

BTW, to others unaware at the movement of how kites work, someone is standing on the ground holding a stick with string wrapped around it that is connected to the kite, and they fly the kite around.

So that is what these guys are tripping out about, kites...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chuck722

Just wanted to ask,

Where did you find out about this Oct 13, 2010 prediction and also about the Retired Airforce Officer's statement on UFO's

-Thanks?

edit on 11-10-2010 by Oozii because: -

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by MisterBurns
The kids voices dont sound convincing to me at all, its calm and not at all hysterical

Why should they be hysterical, and to what degree would their hysterics seem acceptable?
Should they be screaming, and jumping up and down?

Maybe crying?

No, no, because someone would say it was fake because they were "too" hysterical.

Maybe people like you saying such things should explain to us all how every single human being MUST act when they are confronted with a UFO.

Clearly there is only one acceptable way.

Its perfectly black background, the colours are perfect, the movement is so smooth, it has CGI all over it. Thats the movement of a mouse or pen on a tablet.

You know this...how?

Whats with the letter box view aswell, some kind of cropped video?

Sure, why not?

It all depends on what they filmed this with and the setting.
Not really unusual.

And what happened at the end, why didnt he keep filming until it disappeared.

Fake!!

I don't know whether this is a hoax or not, but I do know two things.

1. It is a fascinating video, and one of the more authentic to make it onto this site.

2. The immediate and rushed debunking of this video has been sloppy and sophomoric.

If you don't know what it is yet, it's okay. Don't just throw "fake" out there.
What's been said here so far has not proven this fake at all.

- Lee

OK maybe I jumped the gun to some conclusions, I dont know anything for sure, IMO it seemed to unnatural, too smooth, it reminded me when I used to chase the mouse around the screen to see the trails or one of those stick racer games just really smooth.

And yes, I am portraying what I would be like if I saw them, I dont mean hysterical just finally proof, it would be the best ever so I assumed they would react like that.

It doesnt feel right to me and I got burned by the F-111 video so I am a little apprehensive at the moment.

I will try and be more analytical in future before jumping to WAGs

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The fact is that the lights in the OP's video behave in a manner that is completely explainable by KNOWN human creations. Those could easily be LED quad copters or those LED kite-planes.

The lights in the OP video do NOT move at speeds faster than human made capabilities.

If you see something that hovers around for a while, and THEN zips off at 3,000mph towards the horizon and then completes a 90 degree turn UP, stops, hovers and shoots off into space, then you might have something.

These lights aren't that interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Google, "retired Norad officer predicts UFO show on 13 October" and check out the thread with the same name on this site.
edit on 11-10-2010 by MisterBurns because: staighten facts

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

I read about it days ago.

I'm just asking 'Chuck' an honest question.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner. "

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

You see ET, we need more people with your researching capabilities. I guarantee no one else would of been able to give us that information

thanks

I watched the whole tape twice, with the sound, and once without the commentary. Then I watched it and counted how many times he said "Look", sometimes 5 or more times in a second. I was a little bored, thought I would pay attention to some of the intriguing details

Peace,
ET

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join