It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Glow in the dark kite night.....Aggie Kite Club at College Station.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

There are kites...
and then there are kites.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I found an email adress for the club contact but it no longer exists when i tried to mail him: [email protected] to see if they had these kites.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those are the kites I'm talking about, they dart around too fast and don't match the videos. I can see how it is a very reasonable idea though. It's late for me I will check back probably tomorrow night. Good Luck to all! Hopefully in 24hrs this will be solved!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I guess it sort of depends on how you want to fly them.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
A bunch of retarded teenagers that sound like they're straight outta MTV mixed with acouple of dancing dots in the sky makes for another passable thread..Im ready for the real stuff.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chuck722

Chuck72.....

They may very well have been led kites.

I agree.

I know the footage from my video isn't very clear

It seems you did well, all things considered.

but in person these "objects" seemed pretty big. I don't know how big those led kites can be

I have seen motorised LED kites that are 3 meters across.

or the rc planes

I have seen videos of truly massive R/C planes. However, R/C planes make a great deal of noise & I suspect you would have heard the objects if they were R/C planes.

but these objects seemed pretty high up there

Judging height & distance can be quite difficult under such circumstances.

and were doing some aerial tactics that i didn't think were possible.

The movement of the objects on your video appeared consistent with the movement of motorised LED kites that I've observed both from a distance & at close range.

Isn't also strange about all the recent ufo activity around the world

I'm not sure the activity has increased, albeit there is some pretty wild reporting of late wherein just about anything at all is branded a "potential alien spaceship".

and the retired air force guy coming out and saying that ufo's are real, and expect them to be in large cities across the world on October 13, 2010.

I think you are refering to Stan Fulham.

Stan think he channels aliens.....he is a hoaxer, or a "whacko", or both.

Have a look at this thread

Stan The Hoaxing Whacko

Just something to think about.

Don't think about serial pests like Stan.

Think about high quality UFO material.....there is plenty of that available for your review & critique.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Game over man.....

Here is the 2nd video, I'm really going to have to disagree about the kite for now, I'll take my sock with mustard if you are right

Thanks for re-posting that for me.

Now.....

Having looked at those videos again paying particular attention to the 2nd video as labelled as per your post, I am more convinced than ever the video shows motorised LED kites.

There is a point in the film where the object makes a banking turn "up & right". At that point, the object looks very much like a motorised LED kite.

Will that be Hot English or French Mustard?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage.....

I guess it sort of depends on how you want to fly them.

That's why I think the objects are motorised, as opposed to wind-driven.

The motorised ones don't dart around so much & the movement is more like the objects in the video.

By the way, one of my more socially handicapped mates managed to smack me in the head with one of those aero kites.....those things are dangerous!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sorry to any thick headed folks..

But this seems totally legit and believable.
Nothing at all to make me believe this is faked in any way.

This is genuine, whatever it was.

Nice catch dudes!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hey, I can confirm this video. I live in southern california, garden grove/anaheim area and this video was taken from my backyard, posted onto my sisters youtube account. Thsi thing was flying around from 11-11:40ish. After a while a national guard helicopter came and was flying around, I have the other video, but it is uploading also...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-10-2010 by Unreal13 because: I forgot to add the video link. Lulz.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
People trying to debunk this are idiots..

anyways there seems to be 3 people in southern cali to recorded these blue ufo's
and two differnt people in texas at college station, i dont think i have ever seen anything like this before
seems like something big is going to happen soon

all i can say is if you see a blue orb , dont record it forever like an idiot, run and hide

by the way, more people from differnt locations are uploading more videos of the same ufos

debunkers? lemme guess everyone was flying led kites right? you're a joke, face it they're coming soon
edit on 11-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unreal13
Hey, I can confirm this video. I live in southern california, garden grove/anaheim area and this video was taken from my backyard, posted onto my sisters youtube account. Thsi thing was flying around from 11-11:40ish. After a while a national guard helicopter came and was flying around, I have the other video, but it is uploading also...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-10-2010 by Unreal13 because: I forgot to add the video link. Lulz.

Hell yeah, niice catch!
thanks for sharing!

Nice to be amongst you.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

Killuminati.....

People trying to debunk this are idiots..

Here is my first post pertaining to this case.

I will be interested to know how you view that post plus my subsequent commentary, in the context of your comment that "people trying to debunk this are idiots".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
To the guys who made this video,

If these are indeed RC planes, then maybe next week they will fly them again?

Please do research if it is allowed in you're area yo fly with these planes,.. or in the area were you think these objects have flown

Also, contact the local authorities, maybe they know what went on that night, maybe some special event or something,

I want to add, about them being RC plains: They fly pretty stationary in the air, and, seem to be able to hold its position in the air, that would mean that these are RC helicopters? I remember RC planes flying pretty chaotically, very fast turns and dives, these objects in the video really don't have such chaotic behavior.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

10 videos of the same ufo , from differnt people and still going, people keep uploading them. this is the real deal man

jesus christ, the more videos i watch. the more freaked out im getting, this is HUGE
edit on 11-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: finding more and more videos

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Cyberjedi.....

You might find it interesting to review the material I have posted herein, commencing on P3.

I think my "theory" covers the issues you have raised.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not
edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

10 videos of the same ufo , from differnt people and still going, people keep uploading them. this is the real deal man jesus christ, the more videos i watch. the more freaked out im getting, this is HUGE

Killuminati.....

You did not answer my question. I would still be interested for you to do so.

I also note that no matter how many people take videos of an object, it does not change the nature of that object.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
? lmao are you even watching these videos, everyone is saying the same thing about the object in question, making crazy moves, changing colors. and disapearing, also helicopters are checking out the object, lemme ask you this , would a kite or a toy bring the attention of a real chopper? dude quit being delusional the proof is right infront of your eyes to see, all you have to do is search 10-10-10 ufo on youtube, i'm sure you love to debunk things but you wont this.., theres to much proof

I'm 100% certain many other people recorded this but havent uploaded, probably are too scared to, or some cant or havent done it yet

this is going down in the history books as one of the biggest sightings ever, witnessed/recorded by multiple people

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This video is exactly what my RC electric helicopter looks like when I do aerobatics at night with the LED's I installed on it. It's really fun to do..

I have even contemplated making a video of it from far away and then claim they are UFO's, but my morals got the best of me. From far away you can't even hear the electric motors of the helicopter, and the LED's light up the spinning rotor blades so it looks like a flying disk sometimes. From far away it looks exactly like the video you see.

Normally you would use red and green LED lights, but people like myself use red and blue LED lights for navigation purposes. Red is on the left side, and blue/green is on the right side of the helicopters, and this helps you see what direction your helicopter/aircraft is facing, exactly like real life aircraft.

When you fly around the craft looks like it is changing colors, but all it is doing is spinning around and turning.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join