It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

Originally posted by gunnar.j
heres another guy filming the same thing from a different place in college station. www.youtube.com...

There ya go!

In gunnar's friend's video, his youtube comments have others saying they saw the same thing. I can see the real hard-core debunkers are avoiding the film, or scrambling to figure it out! If it's not remote control helicopters what is it?

And sound guys, can you manipulate your videos with programs to take out the weed wacker sound of the helicopter and include the dialogue, moving car, and barking dogs?

How much range do we have to hear the buzzing?

I dont know how I looked over that video! Thanks for posting that again. Like I mentioned, another issue I have is the hovering of the objects and the length of the sighting. We also have multiple witness' in a small town, so hopefully word is spread around town and more people come here and talk to us about this sighting.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

How much wind do these kites require to operate? I don't know if Iphones drown out wind noises, but I heard close to none. Also, you say they are common place in Singapore but how frequently do you see them state side? Your videos are the first I've seen of them, is why I ask. Just trying to guestimate the chances people are out flying these bad boys.

Also, on a totally different sidenote not directed at you- During the video, it is clear there is some sort of a party or gathering going on in the back ground- so at least that part of the story checks out in regards to their obvious intoxication

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Does anyone have a site to look up weather for previous days? I am trying to find the wind speeds for that night in College Station, Texas Saturday Night/Sunday Morning 2-4 AM 10-10-10...Thanks for the help if anyone can find it.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This Texas footage by Mr. Perez is difficult for evaluation because of the very
small size of the lights. These are some segments of the footage with zoom
for a better analysis. I think these lights may be RC models but I reserve my
judgement for later.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
gunnar.j

One of the possibilities mentioned of what you've filmed is a kite,

So I ask,

While you were outside, Do you think that it was weather that kites could be used?

Anyways, we gotta ask ourselves who would want to fly a kite at 2am in the morning?

edit on 11-10-2010 by Oozii because: -

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
2nd Video is up...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
it was a calm and clear night from what i remember. you couldve flown a kite, i guess...if it had a motor or you were flying it from the back of a pick up

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Game over man.....

What are some college stoners doing with giant kites from Singapore?

Why do you think the people flying the "giant kites from Singapore" were abusing drugs?

Why do you think the people were flying "giant kites from Singapore"? I did not suggest the people were flying "giant kites from Singapore". I suggested they were flying motorised LED kites, which are available in the USA.

Is that your best attempt

I always make my "best attempt" when I am contributing to ATS.

you post that in every thread??

I do not "post that in every thread".

I do "post that" in instances wherein I believe the objects resemble motorised LED kites.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
This Texas footage by Mr. Perez is difficult for evaluation because of the very
small size of the lights. These are some segments of the footage with zoom
for a better analysis. I think these lights may be RC models but I reserve my
judgement for later.

That footage contains some of this footage, now I am confused...

Posting the original OP video

edit on 11-10-2010 by game over man because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

They are not RC planes or copters. Why/how do the colors change the way they do? And over 10 minutes in the air like that?

All of that work "flying RC copters and kites" just to hoax? To have fun? Are you serious?

I don't take biaed opinions with UFO videos. With that said, I must say that this video looks and sounds legit. The movements, THE COLORS, and the duration, which the dude (who was in the video) says lasted around an hour or so.

Come on!
Not everything is a Chinese Lantern or an RC helicopter.
edit on 10/11/2010 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Colors? You want colors? It depends on which side of the plane you're seeing. It makes it easier to fly them at night when you can see the colors.

edit on 10/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
All suggestions are welcomed here. I appreciate MMN's opinion, he is a great contributor here at ATS
! I dont think anyone is jumping to any conclusions yet. Lets try to get as much info as we can before making any solid judgements, I am by no means disregarding the kite/RC idea yet.

link   
reply to post by Indoc

Indoc.....

How much wind do these kites require to operate? I don't know if Iphones drown out wind noises, but I heard close to none.

The motorised LED kites do not require wind to operate.

Also, you say they are common place in Singapore but how frequently do you see them state side?

Although I live in Australia, I note I have now seen several films of motorised LED kites being flown in the USA.

Your videos are the first I've seen of them, is why I ask. Just trying to guestimate the chances people are out flying these bad boys.

I think many people are being "tricked" by these things.

I have recently seen at least 2 or 3 news reports from the USA wherein they have shown UFO's that to my mind, closely resemble motorised LED kites.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

link   
reply to post by gunnar.j

Hello. Could you tell us what is in the general area the lights were over? What I mean is, is it mainly just open fields? Or more like suburban streets or even main streets with businesses and such?

I ask because if it was more of a suburban area- it's kind of less likely somebody would be flying RC anything due to the chances of it crashing and being lost forever on somebodies roof/backyard etc. If a field, then supports the RC theory.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
My best guess is that we are looking at two of these. Cool video tho , and seen from a distance at night they would look very strange indeed.

edit on 11-10-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Colors? You want colors?

That's a plane. It's moving in a trajectory.

The things in the OP's video are more stationary and when they move they seem to "float around".

And who would be putting on a stupid light-show like that to impress some college kids in the night?

Also like I said - These RC copters and your lighted RC Plane can last for around 60 minutes -according to the kid who was in the video?

Also, in your video, you can clearly see the wings of the plane dip. In OP's video, you can't.

You should get paid for debumking. You seem to have quite the passion for it.
edit on 10/11/2010 by impaired because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
To Maybe..Maybe Not and Phage, and anyone else,

You both obviously are ruling out CGI.

Do you honestly think those videos of glowing orbs, which are circular, are actually the shape of an airplane or a kite?

link   
reply to post by Phage

That's a good video, and illustrates an important point. But it doesn't explain the video in the OP. Not similar in flight patterns at all.

link   

Impaired.....

They are not RC planes or copters.

I agree!

Why/how do the colors change the way they do?

The LED lights do that. Please revert to the videos provided by Phage & me.

And over 10 minutes in the air like that?

The motorised LED kites are easily able to fly for 10 minutes.

All of that work "flying RC copters and kites" just to hoax? To have fun? Are you serious?

Those things are great "fun" to fly. I have seen many people derive great enjoyment from flying motorised LED kites.

I don't take biaed opinions with UFO videos.

I don't quite understand your meaning when you say you "don't take biaed opinions with UFO videos". If you clarify your meaning, I will endeavour to respond.

With that said, I must say that this video looks and sounds legit.

What you mean by "legit"?

The movements, THE COLORS, and the duration, which the dude (who was in the video) says lasted around an hour or so.

All of that closely resembles the nature & capability of motorised LED kites.

Come on!
Not everything is a Chinese Lantern or an RC helicopter.

I agree!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Game over man.....

You both obviously are ruling out CGI.

I don't think the objects are CGI creations.

Do you honestly think those videos of glowing orbs, which are circular, are actually the shape of an airplane or a kite?

I note I have seen motorised LED kites that are circular & / or have circular LED displays.

I note the objects are too far away to accurately ascertain the shape of the objects.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join