It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

What do you mean he has lied? He has not lied as of yet.

I wasn't surprised by what I saw.

Check the title of the thread

We get posts with wild claims like this all the time, it's hardly a surprise.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

These are not prophecies... I claim nothing magical or divine. Go elsewhere if you cant read what I have stated.

They are indeed prophecies since they relate to events that have not happened yet and you say are going to happen.

Rabbinic scholar Maimonides, suggested that "prophecy is, in truth and reality, an emanation sent forth by Divine Being through the medium of the Active Intellect, in the first instance to man's rational faculty, and then to his imaginative faculty."[4] This closely relates to the definition by Al-Fârâbî who developed the theory of prophecy in Islam.[5] The Catholic Encyclopedia defines prophecy as "understood in its strict sense, it means the foreknowledge of future events, though it may sometimes apply to past events of which there is no memory, and to present hidden things which cannot be known by the natural light of reason."[6] From a skeptical point of view, there is a Latin maxim: prophecy written after the fact vaticinium ex eventu

Source Emphasis by me. There are of course divine connotations because mankind is into that sort of thing, however in essence a prophecy is just as I have highlighted and has no specific connection with religion. It is a statement that something will happen in the future usually at a specific time, which could not otherwise have been foreseen.

Now if you are saying that this is an opinion that the market will crash, then that is not a prophecy, but if that is the case then I would venture to suggest that you cannot be so specific about the date. An opinion can state "I think the stock market will crash sometime in October". A prophecy states "The stock market will crash on 20th October."

Welcome to ATS but be aware that if your 'prophecies' turn out to be 'hoaxes' you may be banned.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus
there is no planet X.

there is nothing alive on mars or the moons of jupiter which could be described as intelligent life that could
evolve further than a cockroach.

I'd be interested in how you know these facts?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hello Mabus,

Welcome to ATS! I for one have an open mind and will be watching October 20. I've learned in my 39 years of existence that an open mind is the only way to be. Doesn't mean I'm gullible though. I believe that we as a species don't know a millionth of what there is to know in our universe. The way I look at it is, anything is possible and who am I to sit back behind my computer and say whether your experiences are real or not.

Please don't be run off by the few hardcore skeptics in here that make it hard on the rest of us that want to know more.

Take care,
Lucky

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No problem. I am not like most people on ATS. I dont judge a man before the time is right.

The way things look you are more right than i fear. Most people knows whats coming. Its just that they don't know when.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I'm a skeptic on psychics in general.

As are probably the majority of members on ATS ... hence the numerous requests and queries with regards your intent or purpose here.

As for your being skeptical of psychics in general, what exactly is the difference between a psychic and what you're attempting to do here - predict the future. (?)

one and the same. no?

As is typically the case with these type threads on the boards...
A member will join and make similarly fantastical claims and assertions, only to then fall prey to others dissecting each and every past or present participle, post and mention made.

Usually at that point the OP tends to cry harm or foul, that they are being subjected to undo levels of inquiry or harassment even (which the OP has already alluded to), when in fact they're simply having their every word placed under the often microscopic scrutiny that many ATS members pride themselves upon.

Time passes, the supposed date comes and goes, prediction fail, and the OP either wigs out or resets the date and the show goes on.

wash - rinse - repeat. NEXT ...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
WOW ok that interseting

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Welcome Angus.

I'm dubious, but am enjoying your thread nonetheless. There are so many of these aliens have told me but I can't tell you yet threads that people get a little annoyed. However, you do make specific predictions that are relatively soon, so that makes it interesting. And, the predictions are within the realm of reason, but still unlikely so that makes your case more intriguing as well. e.g. If someone predicts Jesus is going to come out of the sky in 3 days, that's not within the realm of a reasonable prediction.

I have a few questions: How do you know that "bob" is an alien? How did you meet "bob"? And, why do you call them "handlers"?

well I didnt exactly know I was being visited, sure I had a few things happen when I was younger but could be attributed to bad dreams or a wild imagination, but I call him a handler because of some of the things he has told me and in regards to assisting my physical health. Have to say there is nothing to be worried about them with. call him a handler just really as it sounds better than guardian angel.

Its nice knowing there is something looking out for you.

Im sure alot of people on here have a handler and dont know it, I'd say its more to the point of reaching an understanding of humankind in itself, and learning not to fear them.

I could explain it, but the one thing im always told is 'be kind to others, and always show compassion'
and the fact you should never resort to violence, and love can defeat those which despise you, because really how can someone have a reason to hate you if you have done nothing wrong? It would only damage their reputation further once its been realized

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

there is no planet X.

there is nothing alive on mars or the moons of jupiter which could be described as intelligent life that could
evolve further than a cockroach.

I'd be interested in how you know these facts?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

These are not prophecies... I claim nothing magical or divine. Go elsewhere if you cant read what I have stated.

They are indeed prophecies since they relate to events that have not happened yet and you say are going to happen.

Rabbinic scholar Maimonides, suggested that "prophecy is, in truth and reality, an emanation sent forth by Divine Being through the medium of the Active Intellect, in the first instance to man's rational faculty, and then to his imaginative faculty."[4] This closely relates to the definition by Al-Fârâbî who developed the theory of prophecy in Islam.[5] The Catholic Encyclopedia defines prophecy as "understood in its strict sense, it means the foreknowledge of future events, though it may sometimes apply to past events of which there is no memory, and to present hidden things which cannot be known by the natural light of reason."[6] From a skeptical point of view, there is a Latin maxim: prophecy written after the fact vaticinium ex eventu

Source Emphasis by me. There are of course divine connotations because mankind is into that sort of thing, however in essence a prophecy is just as I have highlighted and has no specific connection with religion. It is a statement that something will happen in the future usually at a specific time, which could not otherwise have been foreseen.

Now if you are saying that this is an opinion that the market will crash, then that is not a prophecy, but if that is the case then I would venture to suggest that you cannot be so specific about the date. An opinion can state "I think the stock market will crash sometime in October". A prophecy states "The stock market will crash on 20th October."

Welcome to ATS but be aware that if your 'prophecies' turn out to be 'hoaxes' you may be banned.

Im perfectly fine with that.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by spy66

What do you mean he has lied? He has not lied as of yet.

I wasn't surprised by what I saw.

Check the title of the thread

We get posts with wild claims like this all the time, it's hardly a surprise.

I know we get claims like this all the time. We are also very good at judging people before the time is right.

I know what the title is saying:

promise you will be surprised what you see

I interpret the title to be what we will observe in the media on the 20th.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Well we won't even have to wait to weeks, the Commonwealth Games go only until the 14th of Oktober.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hope you enjoy this stuff

So, what's the good news? Anything? Is it all destruction and death?

How about this -- a compromise.

Since he/she has been able to foresee the four events you gave, then obviously he/she can see into the future.
So, let's solve this right now. Go have a nap and tell him/her you desperately need to know what is going to happen tomorrow, Oct. 7, 2010. Or, if something significant happens later this evening, that would be cool too.

Then of course, come back and let us know. Surely there is some murder, terror, death of a famous person, or something he could tell you about. Where will the next earthquake, globally, occur, say, after midnight?

Anything of even minor significance that he might be able to tell us would pass the test, provided it happens at the given time.

And if he can't? Then what good is he afterall?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Never mind the naysayers. I'll keep these things in mind for a couple weeks, and then we can all undeniably see if it's legitimate or not. Some of what you said does ring true for me intuitively, though.

Anyway, I'd love to know absolutely everything that you feel like you're able to tell us. So if there are any details you may have left out in your OP, please share them.

Happy ATSing

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOSmallorca
reply to post by spy66

Well we won't even have to wait to weeks, the Commonwealth Games go only until the 14th of Oktober.

well im praying that doesnt happen, there are major security efforts going on and a major stockpile of explosives is missing. If it happens Iran will be blamed
edit on 6-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I respect what you say and confirm that this has been posted prior but just not as specific.
With the Hindenburg Omen and other threads pointing to a crash in late 2010. This has been said to feed the upcoming WWIII.

1 and 1 ads up to 2 and this logic adds up as well. WIll be sad to get fired thou as I work for a financial firm.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

You have stated a load of dross, the market will not crash on October 20th and none of the other things you have mentioned will happen.

You predicting it won't happen is just as prophet-like as what the OP stated.
Like everyone else, we don't know what to believe or who to trust anymore. But make no mistake, past experiences dictate we have to learn for ourselves for no one will show us the way nor give us a 'heads up'.

But as nice as it is to think for a moment, someone DOES have more insight as to what's going to happen....this will only further exasperate the disappointment amongst us and keep the inner-anger flowing. So......just take everything lightly and keep keeping things in prospective.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
going for a cigarette take it or leave it doesnt bother me.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Hope you enjoy this stuff

So, what's the good news? Anything? Is it all destruction and death?

How about this -- a compromise.

Since he/she has been able to foresee the four events you gave, then obviously he/she can see into the future.
So, let's solve this right now. Go have a nap and tell him/her you desperately need to know what is going to happen tomorrow, Oct. 7, 2010. Or, if something significant happens later this evening, that would be cool too.

Then of course, come back and let us know. Surely there is some murder, terror, death of a famous person, or something he could tell you about. Where will the next earthquake, globally, occur, say, after midnight?

Anything of even minor significance that he might be able to tell us would pass the test, provided it happens at the given time.

And if he can't? Then what good is he afterall?

You must have missed my post? Response appreciated. Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

reply to post by mr-lizard

I have already state I am not allowed to comment yet any further and it is not up to myself or anyone on ATS or this planet for that matter. I have limits on what I can and cant say, and I offer those 4 things as a sign of good faith.

If people keep asking troll questions on the subject I will clearly just repeat "read the introduction properly"

the 4 things is what I offer to begin with, and no photographs and video of an alien are out of the question.
There is a good reason for that.

Your going to come to ATS and start a thread like this without offering any proof and your going to call US trolls? You are clearly a fraud in my book.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join