It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hi just before you read any of my post just want to clear up a few things,

a) I am in contact with extraterrestrials on a regular basis and I have a witness she is a normal everyday person who has no interest in such things and now also gets visits as she witnessed it originally she was concerned and worried but after having been visited on multiple occasions she now has built up report with 'bob', and its not as far-fetched as it might sound and I'm not claiming anything divine or special for that matter.

b) I am not any prophet or anything special and I do not claim anything divine or having 'magical powers'.
and I am not claiming to be the antichrist or any such fictional character.

What I am about to write is what I firmly believe will happen in the next two weeks 'precisely'

Ok, let me get started,

First off I am about to write something I have been told NOT to write, but against all measures I have decided to put it out there hoping the right people will read it and not 'the tinfoil' people as I call them.

1) the market will crash specifically on October 20th 2010,
2) in November the war with Iran will begin in order to help recover the US economy from debt (nuclear weapons will be used eventually after the first invasion fails completely)
3) Trade Sanctions on China will trigger the Chinese to recall margin loans immediately contributing to the market crash, and interest rates will go up from 1 week or less from when I post this.
4) There will be a 'proxy' war confrontation with China through Iran and the Chinese will sell the Iranians the S-300 or the hybrid version developed by the Chinese which is built both on the S-300 and the patriot missile system in response to the trade sanctions. The Chinese have also anticipated the US selling its gold bullion and will also respond in a pre-emptive manner and drive the price of gold down after its rise preventing the US from
making any emergency recovery in short term.

There is more than that, but I'd rather give these 4 things as a show of good faith.

As for the Alien thing, ill leave that for the moment I am not allowed to post anything on that as of yet, from directions of my 'handler' as I might put it... He's not human and his name has been shortened to 'bob'. So far
I have received medical treatment for my immune system condition from him and the others and I have recovered slightly.

Two things that people should know, if you want to know something 'small'

1) there is no immediate threat of an alien invasion of earth, they've been here for a millennium and lake Baikal is the bottomless pit of where the ancient Sumerian gods placed the fallen one in an eternal tomb.
2) all religion is based on a primitive misconception and mistranslations of holy scriptures which are the basis of modern day religion and frankly it disappoints them, and no they wont turn up so long as fanaticism and righteousness exists, both evolution and intelligent design are both correct.

God is not an alien being or spiritual entity, so rule that one out, but an existence of the universe itself as it is.

Planet X does not exist either, and Nibiru is Jupiter, reptillians and the war between them and the ancient Sumerian gods can be seen in ancient Hindu artwork. They are not coming back so don't panic.

As a sign of good faith I hope you take my 4 'points' NOT as 'gospel' or prophecy, I claim nothing 'magical' and only repeat what is told to me this does not occur on a nightly basis or even when I ask, it simply just occurs when I am to be told something in particular, if there is something that needs to be said it will be said, other than that human beings are not to know everything that is to come or it can be manipulated for their own benefit for greed and power.

There is one other 'point' which will occur in the next two weeks also which will make headlines across the world and I point directly at India and the commonwealth games. The Iranians will most likely be blamed for assisting in some method which is entirely false.

Let the fun and games begin.

I'm going to let it rip, and I will also ask for permission to speak further on other subjects upon request of other members.

edit on 6-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: made a mistake on the issue of gold being sold after the price goes up.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Any proof of this? Or shall we just take your word for it?

Not to be offensive to you, but we get this quite a lot here and not much proof...

Oh and welcome to ATS

edit on 6-10-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Seems legit.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

Hey mabus.angus!

Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to seeing this all posted in a thread once you reach your 20 posts! Interesting stuff!

Somebody will wander in, eventually, to post some links that you should take the time to check out. They're full of info!

I'll see ya in the threads...

~Heff

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thats why im offering you the 4 things.

October 20th, you will see that first.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm going to let it rip, and I will also ask for permission to speak further on other subjects upon request of other members.

You don't need permission from anyone, although i daresay some members will demand proof and some kind of solid subtance for your claims.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Proof please...?

Just sounds like the usual drivel threads that appear on here from time to time.

Welcome to ATS, but please if your going to make such bold claims/statements then please provide some sort of evidence.

For the record, I don't believe any of the points you made and can more or less guarantee that your "prophecies" won't happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope to hear more from you in the future.
2nd

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I have already state I am not allowed to comment yet any further and it is not up to myself or anyone on ATS or this planet for that matter. I have limits on what I can and cant say, and I offer those 4 things as a sign of good faith.

If people keep asking troll questions on the subject I will clearly just repeat "read the introduction properly"

the 4 things is what I offer to begin with, and no photographs and video of an alien are out of the question.
There is a good reason for that.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

my 4 points, take them or leave them or get out of the topic.

I offer nothing but that at the moment.

Watch the news... should be enough proof.

link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus

"1) the market will crash specifically on October 20th 2010"

I'm going to make a point of messaging you or starting a thread in 14 days time on whether this prediction of yours occurs or not...

My instincts tell me your going to look stupid.
edit on 6/10/10 by Death_Kron because: added text

link   

What will happen if "October 20th" doesn't happen?

Oh, and welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy the ride.

It's going to be bumpy...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Proof please...?

Just sounds like the usual drivel threads that appear on here from time to time.

Welcome to ATS, but please if your going to make such bold claims/statements then please provide some sort of evidence.

For the record, I don't believe any of the points you made and can more or less guarantee that your "prophecies" won't happen.

These are not prophecies... I claim nothing magical or divine. Go elsewhere if you cant read what I have stated.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

These are not prophecies... I claim nothing magical or divine. Go elsewhere if you cant read what I have stated.

You have stated a load of dross, the market will not crash on October 20th and none of the other things you have mentioned will happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

ill throw you a bone to keep you happy.

Market 20/10/10

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

You have stated a load of dross, the market will not crash on October 20th and none of the other things you have mentioned will happen.

go away if your not going to at least hear me out.

Seriously no one likes a troll under a bridge or a 17 year old who thinks he knows everything,
be patient and it will be proof enough that im not full of garbage.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Beamish

ill throw you a bone to keep you happy.

Market 20/10/10

You mention aliens and that you have been told not to write this "information" you share with us and then go onto link a website that gives you reason to believe the market will crash on the 20th?

Go away.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

As a sign of good faith I hope you take my 4 'points' NOT as 'gospel' or prophecy, I claim nothing 'magical' and only repeat what is told to me this does not occur on a nightly basis or even when I ask, it simply just occurs when I am to be told something in particular...

But it hasn't been told to you, you've simply read about the stock market on the internet...

link   

I have already state I am not allowed to comment yet any further and it is not up to myself or anyone on ATS or this planet for that matter. I have limits on what I can and cant say, and I offer those 4 things as a sign of good faith.

If people keep asking troll questions on the subject I will clearly just repeat "read the introduction properly"

the 4 things is what I offer to begin with, and no photographs and video of an alien are out of the question.
There is a good reason for that.

Ok i'll bite.

Firstly you won't be the first to come here (or the last) who will claim 'I can't comment just yet' , hence my caution - and it's not that i disbelieve you, it's just I have no good reason to truly believe you, based on what i've just said. Don't take it to heart either

All we can do is wait for that date then?

Anyway, have a good time on ATS - plenty of juicy stuff for you to be finding out about and plenty of interesting members here.

Regards, Mr Lizard

link   

First:
Welcome to ATS

Now, with that out of the way...

You start off by stating you have been instructed Not to talk/write about Any of this...

First off I am about to write something I have been told NOT to write, but against all measures I have decided to put it out there hoping the right people will read it and not 'the tinfoil' people as I call them.

... but you proceed to anyway.

Then you state...

I have already state I am not allowed to comment yet any further and it is not up to myself or anyone on ATS or this planet for that matter. I have limits on what I can and cant say,

?
?

So which is it? You can or you can't. You will or you won't?

Or is it just a matter of You picking and choosing from the seemingly daunting "grab bag" of baseless claims and assertions you've since brought to the table?

Inquiring minds want to know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join