It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

Tell me: what sort of reception did you expect on ATS?

Did you read similar threads before joining? (There are a lot of them, by the way).

Thanks for the link. I’ll pose this question to you; is it fair to predict the outcome of a highly possible economic collapse, military campaign etc. on the back of an alien contact story?

What has one got to do with the other?

ill throw you a bone to keep you happy.

And if you’re wrong about Oct 20th, will this “bone” be another prediction?

And for your information; if you’re correct about that date, it really won’t came as too big a surprise, now will it?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. You have stumbled upon a forum where members expect proof and evidence to such high claims.

Please do not tell members to not ask questions or demand evidence and proof. This is how it rolls at ATS and it is to be expected always - especially when one makes some pretty big claims such as yourself.

Also do not call members trolls because they do so. They are allowed to pose questions and ask for proof - as it does not violate the T&C that we all agreed to abide by. Also, do not tell anyone to get out of any topic. That behavior will not be tolerated here.

Before you post further, please read:

Courtesy Is Mandatory here at ATS.

Also, please familiarize yourself with ATS Terms and Conditions of Use
edit on October 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: typos

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Welcome Mabus!

At least we don't have long to wait for your very first prophesy to 'pan out' or not. As stated earlier, we do see quite a lot of these sorts of things on ATS, both the 'I am in contact with aliens' and the 'this will happen soon' stuff.

I would recommend that you read and heed the T&C's for the site, and all will be fine, even if your prophesy doesn't come true. Good luck with the alien thing, though. Most of us here like to see some irrefutable proof for such things.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by mabus.angus
reply to post by Beamish

Market 20/10/10

You mention aliens and that you have been told not to write this "information" you share with us and then go onto link a website that gives you reason to believe the market will crash on the 20th?

Go away.

If your looking for a psychotic breakdown or someone who is mentally ill, I assure you that isnt going to happen.
I dont frankly care if your a bored teenager spamming this topic.

I'm offering you this information as proof. Threw a bone to keep a few of you happy. I also doubt you know what a margin is in terms of the stock exchange or an option for that matter.

It will crash or the crash will start on that date specifically...

Turn your TV on and watch the news if thats not proof enough well, I dont have to offer anything else for the moment.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I apologize, and yes I do understand there are people who do make claims and also i've read a few people claiming to be christ, found it rather amusing.

I wont be asking anyone to get out.

If someone does wish to pose a question they may do so.

as I state these 4 things will happen, 100% and I offer that as proof of when they do.

I do understand peoples curiosity and also the fact that some people do wish to pose questions,
thats fine, but antagonizing me isnt going to get anywhere.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The various flaws in your opening post have already been pointed out, what does "turning my TV on..." and looking at the stock market have to do with aliens?

I thought you was told not to talk about what you have been "told"

Let me give you an example,

Alien's told me Microsoft have killed the kin, look it's true! : mobilementalism.com... e-kin-heads-for-mobile-meltdown/

I'd stop wasting peoples time if I were you...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS mabus.angus.

You must have many interesting stories to tell us, and I'm sure as soon as you get your 20 posts in you will start creating some very interesting threads.

It isn't hard for you to go around from one thread to another an make some comments on the threads to get your 20 posts in. As a matter of fact, you can do searches and make your posts on old threads and get your 20 posts in today and start your thread today or tomorrow.

Tell us about some past predictions that Bob told you about that did occur after he mentioned them to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I for sure ain't going to argue against you. Information like this keeps people aware, interested and updated. I will keep this in the back of mind until the 20.10.2010.

The media is never online before the events. So there will never be any proof until the day it happens.

Keep us updated please.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Welcome Mabus!

At least we don't have long to wait for your very first prophesy to 'pan out' or not. As stated earlier, we do see quite a lot of these sorts of things on ATS, both the 'I am in contact with aliens' and the 'this will happen soon' stuff.

I would recommend that you read and heed the T&C's for the site, and all will be fine, even if your prophesy doesn't come true. Good luck with the alien thing, though. Most of us here like to see some irrefutable proof for such things.

I will be posting more on the Alien thing, don't worry, ill also go into great detail eventually when im allowed.
Believe me I want to, but its called 'preaching' which is forbidden, anything which makes a person righteous or as such is frowned upon by my handlers I will ask for permission but it just depends.

Hope you enjoy this stuff and if disclosure ever is going to happen or if they will let themselves be known ill be sure to post it here first before anyone else down to the last second of when the thing drops out of the sky.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The various flaws in your opening post have already been pointed out, what does "turning my TV on..." and looking at the stock market have to do with aliens?

I thought you was told not to talk about what you have been "told"

Let me give you an example,

Alien's told me Microsoft have killed the kin, look it's true! : mobilementalism.com... e-kin-heads-for-mobile-meltdown/

I'd stop wasting peoples time if I were you...

Is antagonizing another member against the terms and conditions by any chance? sure you are allowed to post questions but this is rather disturbing. I'm simply saying wait for the media.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello mabus.angus.

First off, thank you very much for this head's up.
Second. You need to understand that we get this kind of revelation once a week here like clockwork and the dates always come and go.

Please deeply consider my second point as this will prepare you for the naysayers who are going to attack you.

As it is right now, there is a retired Norad officer by the name of Stan Fulham who claims that there will be a mass visit from the aliens on October 13th. This is just before your 10/20 date. When that day comes and goes we will have another world changing event to reach the Skunk Works or Hoax pile here.

If this does actually happen then you have my sincerest thanks to you for this warning that does seem plausible I must admit.
If it does not happen on this date then I'll ask you to re-evaluate your relationship with this Bob character (if he does indeed exist) with a much more critical discernment than you've thus far exhibited. You may want to even ask yourself if you've been duped by some type of misinformation agent if in fact you yourself are not one to begin with.

Thanks again, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that Bob is full of poo-poo as we've got some terrible times ahead if he's right.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Ok.
Sure sounds reasonable!
And people post here baffled why "eyewitness testimony" is not proof of anything.
Read the OP.
Anyone can sit down at a computer and type anything they want, and tell us it's true.But so what? Why should we believe this kind of thing?
I'm pretty sure that none of the amazing predictions this guy claims will come to pass. I also very seriously doubt the OP is in contact with any aliens. No proof, nothing at all to back up any of his claims.When none of this comes true he will either vanish from ATS, or make up reasons why none of this happened.
This is an old pattern we have seen many times, very predictable and boring.,

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Tell me: what sort of reception did you expect on ATS?

Did you read similar threads before joining? (There are a lot of them, by the way).

Thanks for the link. I’ll pose this question to you; is it fair to predict the outcome of a highly possible economic collapse, military campaign etc. on the back of an alien contact story?

What has one got to do with the other?

And if you’re wrong about Oct 20th, will this “bone” be another prediction?

And for your information; if you’re correct about that date, it really won’t came as too big a surprise, now will it?

It depends how you look at it, could say I've known about it for a while but that wouldnt have any proof behind it.
I just honestly couldnt be bothered signing up on here or reading half the stuff on here, and just thought if I got it out 2 weeks prior might be more effective. Threw a bone to keep a few of the people on here happy news was new and thought it might give some validation to my claims.

Be nice and ill be nice, be nasty and ill stop posting even after it happens and I wont share anything else.

Handler is here and the dog is going mental, might just pop out for a cigarette and take a look if they are walking through the orchard. Last time my Ipod just went dead and the lights in the garage just blew out was quite interesting dont know how to explain that one, im sure someone whos a little more creative might have some answers.

link   

Is antagonizing another member against the terms and conditions by any chance? sure you are allowed to post questions but this is rather disturbing. I'm simply saying wait for the media.

It's called breaking down your story.

There has been plenty of threads like this posted on this site before and to be honest I'm getting sick of them, what's going to happen when the 20th arrives and and nothing happens? Are you going to tell us all to wait till another date? Maybe wait a bit longer for the media?

You can't post a story about communicating with aliens and then link a website that may give you personal reason to believe the stock market will crash... If that's your personal opinion then fine, state it, but don't imply it has something to do with your "connection" to an extraterrestrial entity. Everyone can see straight through your OP...

Why state that you have been told not to speak about something but then proceed to do it anyways?

And seriously, your "handlers" what do you think this is? Splinter Cell?

link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
Hello mabus.angus.

First off, thank you very much for this head's up.
Second. You need to understand that we get this kind of revelation once a week here like clockwork and the dates always come and go.

Please deeply consider my second point as this will prepare you for the naysayers who are going to attack you.

As it is right now, there is a retired Norad officer by the name of Stan Fulham who claims that there will be a mass visit from the aliens on October 13th. This is just before your 10/20 date. When that day comes and goes we will have another world changing event to reach the Skunk Works or Hoax pile here.

If this does actually happen then you have my sincerest thanks to you for this warning that does seem plausible I must admit.
If it does not happen on this date then I'll ask you to re-evaluate your relationship with this Bob character (if he does indeed exist) with a much more critical discernment than you've thus far exhibited. You may want to even ask yourself if you've been duped by some type of misinformation agent if in fact you yourself are not one to begin with.

Thanks again, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that Bob is full of poo-poo as we've got some terrible times ahead if he's right.

I find that perfectly reasonable and your allowed to be a skeptic.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You never kept you promise, I wasn't surprised.
A little saddened perhaps at the loss of those few moment.
Still never mind, I can still welcome you to ATS.
Good luck, I think your going to need it.

Regards, Midicon.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

There has been plenty of threads like this posted on this site before and to be honest I'm getting sick of them, what's going to happen when the 20th arrives and and nothing happens? Are you going to tell us all to wait till another date? Maybe wait a bit longer for the media?

You can't post a story about communicating with aliens and then link a website that may give you personal reason to believe the stock market will crash... If that's your personal opinion then fine, state it, but don't imply it has something to do with your "connection" to an extraterrestrial entity. Everyone can see straight through your OP...

Why state that you have been told not to speak about something but then proceed to do it anyways?

There isnt anything I can say which will make you go "ok ill wait for the 20th" is there..
I give up on trying to make you patient.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

A handler is a guardian, some people call them angels, Im tired, its nearly 3am here im going to get some sleep.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

You never kept you promise, I wasn't surprised.
A little saddened perhaps at the loss of those few moment.
Still never mind, I can still welcome you to ATS.
Good luck, I think your going to need it.

Regards, Midicon.

Im new here. I dont have a previous account.

Im still trying to figure stuff out on here.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There isnt anything I can say which will make you go "ok ill wait for the 20th" is there..
I give up on trying to make you patient.

You've gone suddenly quiet haven't you?

Like I said, what will you do when the 20th arrives and nothing happens? Please, try to just answer that question, it isn't that difficult.

Once again, why have you implied that you have a connection with an extraterrestrial entity that has communicated to you that, among other things, the stock market will crash on the 20th October and then linked an existing web article that would give you personal suspicion that something will happen to the stock market on said date?

Why have you talked about something you have told us your not allowed to talk about?

Why don't you attach a photo of these aliens that your communicating with? Just so we know what we are dealing with...

FAIL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join