It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by mabus.angus

I for sure ain't going to argue against you. Information like this keeps people aware, interested and updated. I will keep this in the back of mind until the 20.10.2010.

The media is never online before the events. So there will never be any proof until the day it happens.

Keep us updated please.

Finally one person whos reasonable, thank you for your kind words.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus
There isnt anything I can say which will make you go "ok ill wait for the 20th" is there..
I give up on trying to make you patient.

Well now, had you waited until the 19th to provide your info, there wouldn't be much need for patience, would there? We've sen this 100s of times - someone makes a prediction of sorts, and strings everyone along for weeks or months until the time comes. Then... nothing.

You're absolutely correct. There's nothing you can say that will make us collectively content to wait. After all, apparently you couldn't.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
"Let the fun and games begin"?? That sounds kind of presumptive. So are you insinuating that what you have written is false? What you are claiming has been said before and is nothing new other then your username.

If you don't believe me just look under the prediction threads. There's everything from alien invasion or disclosure to all out world war and the collapse of the stock market.

Don't get me wrong its just everything you stated is so outlandish you should expect a warm welcoming. Hence "let the fun and games begin" right.

Welcome

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You promised, you lied

We get posts like this all the time and have yet to receive any proof from anyone claiming to be in contact with, or reincarnated from, an alien.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

There isnt anything I can say which will make you go "ok ill wait for the 20th" is there..

You've gone suddenly quiet haven't you?

Like I said, what will you do when the 20th arrives and nothing happens? Please, try to just answer that question, it isn't that difficult.

Once again, why have you implied that you have a connection with an extraterrestrial entity that has communicated to you that, among other things, the stock market will crash on the 20th October and then linked an existing web article that would give you personal suspicion that something will happen to the stock market on said date?

Why have you talked about something you have told us your not allowed to talk about?

Why don't you attach a photo of these aliens that your communicating with? Just so we know what we are dealing with...

FAIL

Ive talked about this stuff as I am compelled to speak about some of the material, the rest of it will have to wait.
.......take a photo? thats out of the question. Sure your welcome to come here if your in Australia with a telescope anytime you want if the skies are clear.

I havent gone quiet.

Can the Moderator please look at this? this is antagonistic behavior.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
"Let the fun and games begin"?? That sounds kind of presumptive. So are you insinuating that what you have written is false? What you are claiming has been said before and is nothing new other then your username.

If you don't believe me just look under the prediction threads. There's everything from alien invasion or disclosure to all out world war and the collapse of the stock market.

Don't get me wrong its just everything you stated is so outlandish you should expect a warm welcoming. Hence "let the fun and games begin" right.

Welcome

Yes thats correct let the fun and games begin was aimed directly at the fact as what ive said would not be warmly welcomed. No this isnt a hoax I assure you. Skeptics are allowed, thats why ive offered those 4 things as a sign of good faith.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Well now, had you waited until the 19th to provide your info, there wouldn't be much need for patience, would there? We've sen this 100s of times - someone makes a prediction of sorts, and strings everyone along for weeks or months until the time comes. Then... nothing.

You're absolutely correct. There's nothing you can say that will make us collectively content to wait. After all, apparently you couldn't.

2 weeks isnt that far.

If I had said months and months for the first one then I'd be openly a hoaxer, thats why ive come now to bring this information out tonight.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

What do you mean he has lied? He has not lied as of yet.

All the other predictions have been proven to be a lie. But this prediction has not meat its time yet. So you can't claim this to be a lie.

If you claim this to be a lie. You predict that this ain't going to happen. That is just your word against his. What proof do you have to make your claim?

link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

You promised, you lied

We get posts like this all the time and have yet to receive any proof from anyone claiming to be in contact with, or reincarnated from, an alien.

reincarnation does not exist, I know that 100%, only genetic memory and an overactive delta wave.

link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

What do you mean he has lied? He has not lied as of yet.

All the other predictions have been proven to be a lie. But this prediction has not meat its time yet. So you can't claim this to be a lie.

If you claim this to be a lie. You predict that this ain't going to happen. That is just your word against his. What proof do you have to make your claim?

Thank you, one person who has patience.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ive talked about this stuff as I am compelled to speak about some of the material, the rest of it will have to wait.
.......take a photo? thats out of the question. Sure your welcome to come here if your in Australia with a telescope anytime you want if the skies are clear.

I havent gone quiet.

Can the Moderator please look at this? this is antagonistic behavior.

No this isn't antagonistic behavior and I'm not breaking any of the T&C's, I haven't resorted to name calling like you have, I'm simply debating the points made in your OP and it speaks volumes to me that you still haven't managed to answer any of my questions...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reincarnation does not exist, I know that 100%, only genetic memory and an overactive delta wave.

Why have you died before?

2nd

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

2 weeks isnt that far.

It's all relative, I guess. You're asking people to be patient. What exactly are you recommending, no one reply to your thread until the 21st? Maybe this thread should be locked until then? Just what are you looking for in this thread?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hi mabus,

could it be that your thread has any connection with this thread no 616 666 :

www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

thanks....

link   

Why have you died before?

2nd

No I haven't, but you must be one bored teenager... now your going to start on this.

seriously you must have a lot of free time on your hands if your paying this attention to this topic.
nothing has happened yet, I offer the information as proof prior to it happening.

your allowed to be a skeptic, but this isn't being a skeptic, this is blatant antagonistic behavior.

its not going to work im sorry.

link   
Welcome to ATS Mabus, I am someone who does not jump on the bandwagon and believe everything he reads, I do look for evidence, and if evidence is presented, i will scrutinise, tear it to pieces and try to give a reasonable assessment as I see it.

One thing I dislike is predictions, no prediction of this sort ever comes true, even the great Nostradamuses predictions have only came true (some of) because his words have been twisted and translated to fit the events (some of).

As with all other predictions, I, like others, shall just wait and see if there is any truth to them. If they don't I won't come back here and mock you, but, as with others who have made future claims, I will struggle to take you seriously in the future.

I wish you all the best with this.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It's all relative, I guess. You're asking people to be patient. What exactly are you recommending, no one reply to your thread until the 21st? Maybe this thread should be locked until then? Just what are you looking for in this thread?

He's looking for attention, the main reason why people posts threads like this and then fail to provide evidence, never mind the fact that their "predictions" never materialise.

I'm willing to bet my house on the fact that the stock market will not crash on the 20th, never mind about the other "predictions" our new enlightened friend has made.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar

Hi mabus,

could it be that your thread has any connection with this thread no 616 666 :

www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

thanks....

No idea but i'd be embarrassed to have written that thread. I'm a skeptic on psychics in general.
edit on 6-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

He's looking for attention, the main reason why people posts threads like this and then fail to provide evidence, never mind the fact that their "predictions" never materialise.

I'm willing to bet my house on the fact that the stock market will not crash on the 20th, never mind about the other "predictions" our new enlightened friend has made.

Ill take that bet always wanted a free house... no im not enlightened. Its great how you just love putting words in my mouth that ive never said,

'i am not a prophet'
edit on 6-10-2010 by mabus.angus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thank you for your answer, Mabus, i see you must be really smart to form an opinion within a couple of seconds of reading thread no 616 666 and answering my question + you look like the real deal of a chosen one
edit on 6-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join