It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This is the first time I've heard of BEK's. Glad to know what to look out for. True Blood had an episode where the eyes were like that and yes, very spooky. Gives me the shivers just thinking about it. My son has iris coloboma where the pupil is splayed on the bottom, it's not a circular shape as it should be (a birth defect), but it doesn't cover the whole eye. Their behavior sounds very, very odd. Typically young kids aren't that pushy and insistent, especially to adults, at least in my experience. Well, if they come back don't open the door!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What is it with these black eyed kids? I read something on here a long time ago about them also..

I have black eyes have had them my whole life..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cd743e5dac5.jpg[/atsimg]

See what I mean,this image was taken in the middle of the day.. at night my eyes are completely black, no color to them at all..

I dont understand what the big deal is with them..

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

But this entire post is about the black-oil eyes of the kids is it not? The whole BEK thing most likely came from the X-Files.

The pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen," if watched could have saved lives on 9/11.

Do not take any coincidence for granted.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

As Ive mentioned numerous times on the thread, the entire eye was black, the pupil, sclera and iris. You couldnt determine where one started and ended. It was all black.

Your eyes look nothing like theirs....definently not as spooky either

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 3/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes OZ, these children did want something from you.

They could only enter your house if you invited them in, they are the Vampyre.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

But this entire post is about the black-oil eyes of the kids is it not? The whole BEK thing most likely came from the X-Files.

The pilot episode of "The Lone Gunmen," if watched could have saved lives on 9/11.

Do not take any coincidence for granted.

No, it has nothing to do with the x-files. The phenomena Im talking about is compltely different. Someone posted a few good links earlier on, in the thread. Maybe you should take a look...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
No idea who or what they were. but I wouldn't have let them in, either. I definitely get a creepy feeling about them just reading your account. I've had strange people come to the door like too on some false pretense--and I don't mean aliens or anything like that--just people I thought were lying and trying to get inside or get information on one pretext or another, perhaps to rip the place off or worse.

If I don't know who people are, I don't let them in, and these two sound like they were bad news.

edit on 4-10-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
While I love BEK stories,

sounds like junkies (just my skeptic side)

Get in, want to use your bathroom - master, check the medicine cabinet - sorry no kitten, but thanks for the Valium and Vicodin. Etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by abysmal_sloth

Yea thanks for that. Just checked out that thred and read a post where someone had been reading that thread and two weeks later had their own encounter with a BEK. Just great

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hello everyone, this is my first ever post on ats...i have been frequenting the site for about a year and a half just becuase i find conspiracy theories interesting but you post has made me create an account because out of everything i have read on this site it has freaked me out the most mainly because something extremely similar happened to me about over 2months ago.

I too live in Australia, it was probably July and during the whole month there was lots of noise at night, people talking and laughing and some weirder noises like screams and such, it all sounded like kids and we wrote it off as teenagers on with nothing to do during the july school holidays. Our house overlooks national park and everynow and again a homeless person camps out down there until police move them on, so i didnt think to much of these nightly nosies.

Then one night when we were having dinner we heard someone calling out to come outside my dad got up and looked out the window and there were a group of teenagers standing in the street about 5 or 6 of them, my sister is in year 12 so we thought they must have been friends of hers but she didn't want to go out so we just ignored them in after 5mins or so they moved on.

Now it starts getting really weird we get a knock at the door about 12:30 at night everyone is already asleep and im sitting on the computer playing games, its very unusual for people to come to our house late at night so a bit freaked out i grabbed my cricket bat and went down stairs. Normally the front area would lite up because of a sensor light but for some reason it didn't activate. I opened the wooden door knowing the the screen door behind it would be locked standing at the door was a kid i would say no older then 15 and 2 friends standing back on the drive way.He said that him and his friends were mucking around in the street with a footy and accidentally kicked it over the fence they wanted to come in to the house and go out back to get it.

This was very strange because as teenager if i lost a ball over someones fence i would just jump over and grab it not go knocking on the door, especially at such a late time of night. Also i live in a small street and know that there are no kids that are around that age that live in the street, who goes kicking a footy in someone else street at 1230 at night?? The kid also spoke similar to how you described, also in a very assertive way almost as if i was inconveniencing him by been hesitant to open the door and let him in. I told him that i wasnt going to let him in and he can come back in the morning to get, he kept pressuring but there was no way i was unlocking the door after about 2mins my dad must have heard us talking and came downstairs to see what was going on. As he was coming down the stairs i turned and showed him my bat to try and hint that i was freaked out and something was happening. When i looked back at the door they were all gone, me and my dad stepped outside to see where they went looked up and down the street no where in site meaning they had to have gone into the bush.

We called the police and they came out and had a look around but there wasn't anything that could be done. Now in our backyard there is a lot of loose dirt because we were having the grass relaid, all over the place there were muddy footprints there looked to be about 4 different types of shoes. We called the police again they came took some photos went over our stories again and thats the end of it. There has been nothing since, i still sleep with my cricket bat under the bed and am very nervous when i hear people walking past outside.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I, too, had never heard of this phenomenon before.

I had a dog many years ago who would not hurt a fly.

Would let the local kids come and go as they pleased.

Postman, meter readers etc same.

I was having a sleep on the lounge in the afternoon as my shift started at 11pm.

About dusk I woke to my dog ( a four year old shepherd) going completely postal.

I got up and grabbed her, and saw a man at the door.

He would have been late teens-early twenties.

I asked what he wanted..... he wanted to come in and use the phone.

I told him that wasnt a good idea, and he asked again with some feeble excuse.

I pointed out there was two chances of him coming in, and that any moment I would let the dog go, and he might not want to be there when this happened.

My dog backed through my legs to have another go at him, and I spun to head her off.

When I turned back around he was gone.

I headed straight to the front window, but he was nowhere to be seen in either the drive or the street, and I had 180" views.

The dog growled for 20 more minutes.

She had also pissed herself, and that had never happened before.

I believe you Oz. Every bit of it.

Mungo

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
reply to post by abysmal_sloth

Yea thanks for that. Just checked out that thred and read a post where someone had been reading that thread and two weeks later had their own encounter with a BEK. Just great

Lol, really? Suggestive maybe

I had no idea about them really til now. I heard something a while back, but completely forgot about it, til now

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I've been tripped out to the point of having almost NO iris and i've also seen iris color changed by psychedelics. brown dialated pupils in the dark perhaps? I've also accidentally gone to the wrong house before tripped out thinkin it was my buddies. and have been mistaken about losing things. drugs will produce a crazy illusion if you are inexperienced or have a weak mind.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
3. When I was 13, I was not going around on weekdays at midnights (dont know about the rest of you)

I was and it wasn't exactly because I was out doing charity work.

Originally posted by OzWeatherman and I could have swore his eyes were completely black. That made me immediately jerk back from door

Sounds like they were on drugs, probably speed. It causes pupil dilation to the point where there's almost no color.

You did the right thing by not letting them in. They were up to no good.

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Are you really the same man that posted this

1. Give me some friggin evidence- self explanatory, how many time must we see threads such as (fictional examples) " Mysterious mark on my neck, must be aliens", "Aliens abudcted my pet hamster" or something along the lines of " I have inside information on reptilian agenda that you all should know"....so the people that create these threads claim all this wierd and interesting stuff, and then turn around and say, oh but I dont have any evdience which leads to aggresiveness in turn leading to my second point....

I guess you must have some pictures of these Black Eyes to share with us?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Of course, if anyone tries to get in my house when I don't want them, they will get serveral different options: 9mm pistol, 12 gauge shotgun or 30.06 rifle, any one of which will be very painful.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
[I guess you must have some pictures of these Black Eyes to share with us?

You do realise that, that post was done in BTS as a joke thread right?

Here's the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

It may have been light hearted but I don't see how it was a joke, you made no indication of it being a joke at the time.

Most of your posts involve you asking for some sort of proof of something, proof that something will happen in 2012, proof of what contrails are made of etc.

Your reputation on ATS is as somewhat of a skeptic, where has the critical thinking and logic gone now?

edit on 4-10-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

If your dog doesn't freak out, there's nothing to worry about

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join