It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by OzWeatherman

This is just the beginning of your adventure. Next very odd synchronicities, unexplainable odors, sounds, lights
phone calls, unusual people, time anomalies, a strange metallic taste in your mouth

You my friend have been tagged to enter.....the twilight zone

Mineral toxicity. The metallic taste in your mouth gave it away. Very common in psychosis, which is what the rest of your post talks about. I don't think oz is going through psychosis, but of course could be wrong. I just think he had a weird experience and doesn't seem to currently be satisfied with an easy explanation.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
observed:
1) post midnight door bell ring( just as you were heading to sleep)
1b) porch light blows and street lights off during this time
2) 2 kids(pre/early teens) at your door
3) false accent using stereotypical phrase not commonly used, except by foreigners.
4) insistence of entering house to retrieve a kitten(which you never heard)
5) lying about age
6) hostility and insistence once again of entering
7) wholly black eyes(not just pupils dialated) and grins
8) intercepting your thoughts, or reading your body language, in regards to weapons.
9) disappearance once you turned to retrieve a phone...did you hear them run off?

i've never had a B.E.K run in before, but those details strike me as odd. and looks like you may very well have had a true BEK experience......scary...

if everything was normal the following night(street lights back on as usual) and you seen no kitty in the yard, and no mum arrive with the little boogers, during daylight um... ~shivers~

edit on 3-10-2010 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by M3T4LH34D

um, no as i said people keep bringing up the same points again and again, as you would know if you read the entire thread. every time someone brings up the drug points or the robbery points, the get refuted with simple logic pretty quickly, which makes me wonder why i am even still bothering. again, you bring up no points whatsoever and are not backing up the drug or robbery explanations in any way shape or form. as to why i said that these explanations were unlikely, i backed up those statements extensively. so, as i said before, if you actually want to say something that adds to the debate of the subject, go for it. but just coming back with nothing new is pretty pointless, and i certainly dont want to argue about nothing. i was pretty specific, as was hhott.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For the record guys,:

The entire eyes, including the scera, were black.

There was no kitten in the backyard, although I didnt check til morning

The lightbulb may have been just a coincidence, same with the streetlights. Although when I was younger, a nicely placed kick to the power box would temporarily switch them off

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am not familiar with the BEK..er....phenomenon.

Are they just little hoodlums who run around messing with people while wearing black contact lenses, like little gangstas, or is there supposedly something paranormal about them?

Are they alleged to be aliens? Demons?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
1) post midnight door bell ring( just as you were heading to sleep)

Not exactly twilight zone stuff.

1b) porch light blows and street lights off during this time

Electrical fault in the street perhaps?
Not confirmed either way so we will never know.

2) 2 kids(pre/early teens) at your door

It's the 21st century, not 1958.... plenty of young kids out at all ages

3) false accent using stereotypical phrase not commonly used, except by foreigners.

Actually mate is a word used by Aussies... nobody said the word was not used by locals.

4) insistence of entering house to retrieve a kitten(which you never heard)

I'd probably want my kitten back too.... or want my prank or robbery to go well too.
Also the OP never listened for the kitten... never went to check if it was there.

5) lying about age

Not confirmed, we don't know how old the kids were and looks can be deceiving.

6) hostility and insistence once again of entering

Again.... things not going their way is going to anger them.... or they just really wanted their kitten back?

7) wholly black eyes(not just pupils dialated) and grins

We don't know this.... OP only said he "could have sworn" not that they definitely were.... that wording alone leaves room for doubt.

8) intercepting your thoughts, or reading your body language, in regards to weapons.

That is odd.... but if this was something these kids had done before, they perhaps know the general responses they get... also a look and body language can give away a lot... also scanning someone for weapons is quite obvious too.

9) disappearance once you turned to retrieve a phone...did you hear them run off?

Stepped to the side of the door and hid in the darkness (lights were out)
It's not difficult.

Everything has a rational explanation, just depends how you want to look at it I guess.

edit on 3/10/10 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Any of the other anomalies starting to show up that I mentioned? Especially phone calls when no one responds but you can hear activity in the background. The paranormal is subtle and can appear as concrete and ordinary; but there are cues to high strangeness that you may yet encounter.
My journey down the rabbit hole started with a seemingly ordinary occurrence that got progressively weird and eventually almost led me to madness.

edit on 3-10-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
According to Metatech.org The following represents typical M.O. for BEK's. They are certainly in keeping with the OP's remarks.

* Sometimes the adult or child dresses in attire to fit into the local population, but odd variations can also cause the black-eyed person to stand out. Eyewitness accounts have stated that the clothing is either overly neat as though they are from a by-gone era, or have strange color combinations.

* Black-eyed beings may dress in black or dark clothes

* When black-eyed children approach adults they do not act shy like normal children. Instead, they are often quite forceful about what they want from the adult and may try to intimidate or persuade. These children may be verbally forceful in demanding entry into a home or a vehicle on a public street, but apparently they do not become physical.

* Evil is a common characteristic that eyewitnesses often sense from both black-eyed children and adult beings. However, this feeling is not experienced by every eyewitness.

* In public places such as restaurants or airport gate waiting areas, often people will not sit anywhere near them especially after making eye contact.

* It is possible that some (or all) of these beings do not have a home, and are roaming the Earth endlessly. One eyewitness who was alone with a man in an elevator late at night asked him where he was going. His curt response was "NOWHERE!"

* These beings have been reported by people world-wide, and are not known to originate from any particular location on Earth.

* One eyewitness was in an elevator with a black-eyed being. The following day he checked a security camera videotape but it did not record the presence of the black-eyed being in the elevator. Only the eyewitness was seen alone on the videotape.

* A common occurrence among children with black eyes is to ask permission to enter a vehicle or a home. Apparently there are certain laws these beings must follow, such as being invited in. What's interesting is that this law requiring permission is known to apply to supernatural evil, such as demons. If laws ruling supernatural interference did not exist, then all of humankind would be in utter chaos and terror, and society could never develop to the level of what it is today.

* Solid form - unlike ghosts or other disembodied entities, eyewitness accounts have not spoken of transparency. These black- eyed beings appear to be solid and can speak verbally, although this does not negate a supernatural origin.

* Some accounts indicate that at least some of these beings have olive colored skin.

* Eyewitness accounts of these beings often take place at night or inside buildings. Perhaps they cannot tolerate direct sunlight.

* Black-eyed adults could be related to the "Men in black" (MIB) who have also appeared with pitch black eyes to intimidate UFO witnesses. MIB often appeared to those who make it past a close encounter of the first kind. There haven't been any new accounts of MIB visits in recent years that I know of. Perhaps these black- eyed beings are of the same race as the MIB, who may now be unemployed.

edit on 10/3/2010 by ladyinwaiting because: added link: www.metatech.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Any of the other anomalies starting to show up that I mentioned? Especially phone calls when no one responds but you can hear activity in the background. The paranormal is subtle and can appear as concrete and ordinary; but there are cues to high strangeness that you may yet encounter.

No, nothing has been out of the ordinary at all. Ive had phone calls with no response several times in the last 2 or 3 months, but IMO that doesnt mean much at all. Will keep my eye out and update if I see anything

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Perhaps these black- eyed beings are of the same race as the MIB, who may now be unemployed.

Well... the recession has been tough on all of us man.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I can attest to that fact that an entire iris can be completely black from pupil dilation from numerous things - it's happened to me before and I was going to share pictures but I can't seem to find them on this computer.

Anyway, the use of a hallucinogen (and certain other legal/illegal drugs which I wont get into specifically because of the T&C) and the darkness from the night (as you said there were no lights emitting other than the ones coming from inside your house since outside there were none) could easily make the pupil large enough to look freakishly just out-right wrong.

If you haven't been around someone who used drugs or someone who has been to the eye doctor and isn't able to drive afterwards (this is done at a full eye exam by the way not just a common visit, the drug used to dilate the eye is Atropa belladonna or simply belladonna), you probably wouldn't notice this and it may freak you out.

Think of someone also who may have a head injury. If you get a concussion you can get dilated eyes as well (although thats for a totally different reason from the above).

My point here is that there are *many* things that can dilate and eye, and add in the night without and light what so ever or a very slim amount of light and the eye is just trying to find all it can to produce an image in your 'third eye'

I don't believe this kids were on drugs however, it sounds like a creepy night, some coincidences occurred which I totally understand fit the bill of what you're describing, but there is more than likely a more rational explanation for this than something paranormal. Honestly I just kept thinking of the show "Supernatural" when I was reading this thread (and I saw someone else mention it as well). But hey, then again where is the best place to hide the truth? Right in plain sight (no pun intended).

I do have some questions and I apologize if they've been asked because I didn't have time to read past page 5 or 6 so bare with me if they've been asked and answered already.

1) Did you ever find a cat of any sort that night or the next day (or within that week)?

2) Did these children appear to you anytime after this occurrence and/or have you seen them before ever?

3) Did you ask the neighbors about these kids?

4) I suggest changing you light bulb outside

Let me know.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It all sounds very curious indeed, the whole intercepting your thoughts thing and all black eyes is a trip for sure.
Here's a thread a member name of CabalX made in 2006 about the BEK phenomenon. It's 22 pages long and has numerous member experiences, a good read for anyone whose interested.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
For the record guys,:

The entire eyes, including the scera, were black.

the op said this more times than you could possibly imagine.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

i dont know if these were posted before, but i found a few more ats members who have had similar experiences.

Originally posted by tygress
I had an experiance a few weeks ago and seriously, I dont think I've ever been so afraid in my life.I'm currently in school studying occultism and vampirology and I've seen some wierd and often frightening stuff in the past two years but never like this.

I was actually on my way to class three weeks ago tuesday and I was just about to leave my house and when I opened the door there was this boy just standing right on my step. He looked maybe 15 or 16 at the most and at first there didnt seem to be anything abnormal about him.

I told him he scared the # out of me and then asked him if there was something I could help him with. He said his car was broken down just up the street (we live in a fairly rural area) and he asked if he could come in the house to use the phone) then he smiled kind of. I said I was running really late and I could call from my cell phone but I really had to leave. At this point he said "No...I HAVE to come in an do it...can I come in your house?". I started getting nervous because being a 5'1 female home alone...its natural to be weary of strange guys on your step. I noticed the entire surface of his eyes
were completely black and I looked into them...or in the general direction of his eyes (it was hard to look straight at them) I felt extremely afraid...my palms actually started to sweat. I said...No, I dont think so...just telll me what street your on and I'll call a tow truck. He didnt answer after that...he just stood there staring at me which was making me even more afraid so I slammed the door and locked it. I dont know how long he stood outside the door because I was too afraid to look but I waited a good 30 minutes before opening the door again with my phone in my hand so I could call someone if he was still out there, and when I looked out the window he was gone. I RAN to my car jumped in, locked the doors and sped down the driveway just to get away from there . Not once did I look in my rear view mirror until I was a good 5 miles away from home...I dont know why.

Seriously...it was the worst I've ever felt in my life...if I ever see one ever again I'll probably have some sort of fear induced heart attack

Originally posted by kaferwerks
So I am sitting in the living room watching tv one night. It was a nice night so I had tthe front door open. We had a full length screen door there. All of a sudden my dog starts growling and foaming at the mouth his hackles are up and he is PISSED!!! I am a little freaked out to say the least. I mean this is a 90 pound doberman that is shutzhund trained and I have never seen him act like this. He is standing at the door so I walk to the door (not 5 feet away) and look out the door and see NOTHING. He is starting to go thru the door and I reach down and grab his collar. When I look up there is someone standing in front of the door. It scared me so bad that I felt like someone hit me with a bat or something. I really felt physically attacked though this guy was on the other side of my door. Now the crazy part. He looks at me and says, "Can I come in your house?" My exact words were, "*heck* no you cant come in my house!" The scarey part about all of this was the way he looked. It almost was like a cheezy special effect the way his eyes were. Like when you look at someone through nightvision goggles and they have eyeshine. This and his teeth I remember...no vampire teeth or anything just very clean and bright. So my dog is really flippin out now and I cant hold him with just one hand and reach down to grab his collar with the other one as I do this I look up and he laughs and is gone...not walks away but is gone. It really left me standing there unsettled. The girl I was dating at the time pulled up in front of my house at that moment and could see that I was visibly shaken and I explained what I saw and Loki's (my dog) actions and she said she did not see anyone...I still get a little freaked just thinking about the whole thing
I have no idea of what it was. I know it wasnt a person

any ideas on what I saw?

Kafer
please ignore my lack of typing skills

related links:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Jesus you guys sure are sheltered.

You've honestly never heard of the old "Can I use your washroom/phone find my ball in the yard?" bit?

It's quick money, kids have been doing it for years.

edit on 71050201031082010Sunday50 by Nysothol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nysothol

sheltered because we suspend disbelief to think outside the box?

9 years ago, i would never have believed there was any truth to the ufo phenomenon
or believed the 9/11 OS was complete bs
or believed that there is widespread cult satanism around the world and it is being actively covered up by various people in power.
dont wanna get too off topic,
but, fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, i have found plenty of evidence to the contrary and have become convinced of the truth of all of these things.

again no one here is saying that this is definitely some wild supernatural suff. there is just a lot of evidence and testimony to support that there is something to this.

and just to add. i live in the ghetto. ive been robbed. im not sheltered in any way shape or form. but i am willing to suspend disbelief to consider almost anything, especially in light of how much i have had my skepticism proven unfounded in the past. we all believe what we are led to believe, and a lot of strange and shady things go on in this world.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Since the big tryst seems to be getting into your house, does anybody know what happens if you let them in?
Any theories? Robbery? Murder? Soul-snatching?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Since the big tryst seems to be getting into your house, does anybody know what happens if you let them in?

There are reports of people being killed after allowing BEKs in their house or car. Not sure of the authenticity of those claims, but thats the current theory.

As I mentioned before, I cant confirm they were BEK's....there simply not enough evidence. But at the same time I cant deny they were. There were definently "strange" vibes in the air

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Hmm after reading a couple of the much older threads on all this BEK stuff and what others mention their experiences like, my question would be what exactly do these things mean by 'house' ... after all we use the phrase 'Your body is a temple' quite a bit. Maybe when these people say 'house' it isnt what we'd at first think of when we use the word 'house'.

Personally I dont like putting that sort of paranormal spin on it since its just making something very hard to prove even more out there. But it makes you think, and it makes more logical sense having to ask to enter or interact with a persons body than it does some paranormal force having to follow some bizarre rule about walking into your house (the building type) which even normal people could easily do with a shove and some argy bargy.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is fascinating, as I've never heard of BEK's before. I have a couple of questions about what happened afterwards:

Did you check around the house/windows and notice anything out of the ordinary?

You mentioned that there was no sign of the cat the next day. Did you check with neighbors to see if they had any similar experiences?

Were you able to go to sleep that night?

Did you ever see them again?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join