It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Given the darkness on the front door step, would explain the rather large pupils.
You certainly handled it quite well.

Thats could be true

I wasnt actually scared at the time...just a little freaked out, so thats probably why I handled it well. I also wasnt thinking that these were BEK's while I was talking to them, lol. If I had thought of it, I probably would've had less control

Did you at all go to see if indeed there was a kitten in your backyard ?
Or do you have a dog so you didnt worry ?
Btw, ive been saying 'Gday Mate' since i was knee high... family of Ockers lol

I didnt actually, I was still trying to piece together what actually happened, and I wasnt even thinking about the kitten. I do have a dog, but she was asleep on my bed...snoring in fact. That to is bizzare as she usually gets all excited when someone comes to the door

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
1. Contact lenses are possible.

2. It was dark outside, so black eyes seem to be possible too.

3. Drugs? Don´t think so. I don´t know if someone of you were at a oculist. But they make some tests and give you eye drops. Those eye drops make your pupil wider, BUT you can´t see things anymore! Not even your hand in front of your eyes, only some colors, that´s all. Those kids wouldn´t have seen anything if it was day or inside your house.

4. Paranormal. I don´t have any similiar experience to that one.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It is called Aniridia

Aniridia is the absence of the iris. This usually occurs in both eyes. It can be congenital or caused by a penetrant injury.[1] Congenital aniridia is not just an isolated defect in iris development but is a panocular disorder with macular and optic nerve hypoplasia, cataract, and corneal changes.[2] Vision is severely compromised with the aniridia and the disorder is frequently associated with a number of complications with the eye: nystagmus, amblyopia, buphthalmos, and cataract.[1]

ref: above link

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I would suggest that the kids had dilated pupils because of another reason.

It might account for the odd behaviour too

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8835d5f7ab6a.jpg[/atsimg]

or this could be the reason as already stated

When people are off tap from a distance their eyes look black...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Its entirely possible that, that, was the case. As I mentioned beofre, I cant confirm or deny that they were in fact BEK's. There was just a lot of weird stuff that went on in that 2 and half minutes

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

so if they were really paranormal beings and you think there was some telepathy going on what exactly do you mean when you say they wanted to do 'something' to you?

i believe your story. im just wondering if something in particular popped into your mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

It is called Aniridia

Thats correct however it is a somewhat rare condition and you have to ask yourself what are the odds of 2 children with this disease , in the same community , traveling with each other .

It is also commonly reported that the vocabulary and speech structure of these BEKs is not like that of a typical kid .

Fascinating Oz , Im going to be watching this thread .

Mega

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic

so if they were really paranormal beings and you think there was some telepathy going on what exactly do you mean when you say they wanted to do 'something' to you?

i believe your story. im just wondering if something in particular popped into your mind.

It was just the feeling that I got. I dont know how to describe it. Just bad vibes

I cant assume that there was telepathy, maybe he just noticed that I was looking for something, and he picked that up. Although the way he said it was, just kind of wrong

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
did you find any kitten the next day? otherwise it is good that you didn't reply to their question and "invited" them in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Thats correct however it is a somewhat rare condition and you have to ask yourself what are the odds of 2 children with this disease , in the same community , traveling with each other .

It is also commonly reported that the vocabulary and speech structure of these BEKs is not like that of a typical kid .

Fascinating Oz , Im going to be watching this thread .

Mega

Thats what I was thinking. One kid like that, but two is pretty much impossible I believe. It is however just one of the many scenarios I would have considered

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Were the kids standing still, or fiddling with things?
And do yo have anything of value that is easily seen from outside that they could've been after?

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
did you find any kitten the next day? otherwise it is good that you didn't reply to their question and "invited" them in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No, nothing at all

Im sure if they were normal kids, and they really did have a kitten, then they wouldve probably jumped my fence and gone and got it anyway. Thats what I wouldve done

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It sure sounds creepy, im wondering if you could describe their body language a little more detailed as to their movements, static postures, hand movements as well as head movements. That might shed some more light onto discussion as to whether they really in fact acted unnatural compared to their supposedly age and size.

Although one must admit, lots of odd things are stacked up on that particular moment like lights being out, (street lights as well). Perhaps just because you experienced something that feels rather unusual, you deliberately pay too much attention to what one would normally percieve as "normal things". And that might make your whole experience feel more comlicated than it really is.

Just thinking out loud...

Rugu

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Oz, you mentioned that you had been watching DVDs just before these visitors pitched up. Any possibility that you were watching the tv series Supernatural?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopian

I wonder if that really would contribute anything to his perception, one must be highly sensitive to suggestion to be influenced by dvds, tv series, tv etc, which is of course a possibility and might be a good explanation.

Rugu

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

School holidays at the moment so kids out on a weeknight isn't abnormal.

In fact it increases the likelihood of a prank or some kind of attempt to scout for future robberies.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I read a whole bunch of accounts very similar to yours in nexus magazine that really creeped me out.From the strange accents, creepy smiles and the desire to be invited into the house (or car) most acounts agreed on these things.The people also agreed on a feeling of dread and foreboding while talking to the kids also.There were various explanations from drugs to people with fake contacts to demons.Sounds like a classic bek encounter.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
when you say you swear their eyes were completely black, do you mean the white part of the eye too? i've read a lot of stories about the black eyed kids, and the reports all seem to have that 1 thing in common, the eyes were completely black, with no white part at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Dammit OP, that story was creepy as hell, it's 7 am here and I dont think I'm going to sleep anytime soon. I have a great imagination so I pictured everything perfectly in my head, I don't know how I would have acted in the same situation, it was weird for sure. SnF'd.

edit: I liked this guy's theory that they might be grey aliens in disguise. Or demons.

LINK

edit on 3-10-2010 by spartan1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Not saying I don't believe you, but at the very least that's a cool little story. You get a star for that alone.

As a matter of fact, I do trust this story. It's the kind of stuff you can't really make up. I don't have any worthwhile suggestions though - it's a real headscratcher. The only mundane thing I can think of is drugs, as others have suggested. Kids are on them younger and younger these days. I have no doubt that there was no kitten though. If there was, it must have meant they were your nextdoor neighbours, in which case you'd have recognised them. No-one is able to track a lost kitten that accurately from significantly far away that you'd have not recognised them; unless they were carrying it past your house and it jumped out of their hands and ran onto your property.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join