It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I might be sticking my neck out here,but who cares right? I got involved with this sight because of my paranormal experiences over the years,and i am a believer in the paranormal. I experienced back in the mid 80's in WV what i now believe to be a suppressed memory of an abduction. I remember seeing a UFO landing,than i ran and hid,only to wake in a deep hazy state on a table with 3 beings looking down at me. woke up the next day feeling very strange. A few years later,coming home from a card game late at night,there was a UFO coming over the trees,no sound,but maybe a slight hum. The ship was so low over my head,i could have hit it with a stone! Something seemed wrong the next day because i don't remember getting home by myself. Ever since then,i see UFO's randomly,and they seem to be monitoring my life,and they keep getting closer every time. Over the years,i have tried to figure out what is going on,other dimensions,aliens even Faery,lol. Oh and most of my friends and family have seen ships and orbs with me,so i'm not nuts.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
I might be sticking my neck out here,but who cares right? I got involved with this sight because of my paranormal experiences over the years,and i am a believer in the paranormal. I experienced back in the mid 80's in WV what i now believe to be a suppressed memory of an abduction. I remember seeing a UFO landing,than i ran and hid,only to wake in a deep hazy state on a table with 3 beings looking down at me. woke up the next day feeling very strange. A few years later,coming home from a card game late at night,there was a UFO coming over the trees,no sound,but maybe a slight hum. The ship was so low over my head,i could have hit it with a stone! Something seemed wrong the next day because i don't remember getting home by myself. Ever since then,i see UFO's randomly,and they seem to be monitoring my life,and they keep getting closer every time. Over the years,i have tried to figure out what is going on,other dimensions,aliens even Faery,lol. Oh and most of my friends and family have seen ships and orbs with me,so i'm not nuts.

The Anunnaki is making hybrids out of you, they want to replace humans with the new Nephilim hybrid. Your blood type is the key and other minor factors that they seek for their hybrid program.

If you have any scars you can bet a dollar you might have an implant inside you. I go to a doctor for X-Rays, see if you have any abnormal tiny implants inside you, and if you do? thats the way they can track you anywere you go.

edit on 29-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Oh, my.......

I go to a doctor for X-Rays, see if you have any abnormal tiny implants inside you...

Oh dear, oh dear.....gobsmacked, I am!

Well, unless you have socialized medicine of some sort.....I'll guess your radiologists are VERY pleased to see you, each time!!!

(PS....do any of them own boats? Because, those things are bloody expensive, what with slip fees and petrol costs, and all.....)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yep , I called my cousin jimmy at the observatory,
and he said they have spotted a ship on the other side of Jupiter.
It has been parked there for 8 weeks..
And I have this bump in my leg that keeps blinking a greenish light..
I am a hit at Christmas parties..

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
According to the bible in the end of days Jesus will come with legions of angels and they will fight agains Satan ( The Moon god ) and his fallen angels ( The Grays ) and the government of this world ( Nephilim ) in other words the hybrids of today.

My theory is that these mother ships are stationed there till Jehovah gives his order to Yeshua and his Angels, when will this take place? I don't know, but for sure it wont take me by surprise as long as I live, Ive been waiting for this for a long time, probably it will take more and maybe I will not get to see it, but if I do? I know who the good guys are.

Check these painting form the 15 hundreds, this is what all is coming down to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3594b8528a4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1972272f545.jpg[/atsimg]

A wood cut found in Nurnberg Germany in 1561 depicts alarge dark missile with a many others like it in the sky. Also depicted are globes, cylindrical space ships, and the sun.

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

Does this rings any-body's bell? What a resemblances we have here! oh! could this happen in our planet atmosphere very soon? but nah! I guess not! I'm wrong from all about this, right? right...

edit on 30-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker.....

One could see the Tinyalienimplantologist, who has an office next door to the Tinylittlebrainologist where Von Dumbo goes.

I think another sort of Dr might also be required, because no matter how many times one shows how this story was fabricated around film scanning faults & a ranting redneck hoaxer, one cannot produce that critically important connection with reality.

I also think it's a shame that Von Dumbo is gaining web profile from discussions such as this. Ufology doesn't need any more hoaxers & con men.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker.....

One could see the Tinyalienimplantologist, who has an office next door to the Tinylittlebrainologist where Von Dumbo goes.

I think another sort of Dr might also be required, because no matter how many times one shows how this story was fabricated around film scanning faults & a ranting redneck hoaxer, one cannot produce that critically important connection with reality.

I also think it's a shame that Von Dumbo is gaining web profile from discussions such as this. Ufology doesn't need any more hoaxers & con men.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

So what do we have here? Oh my God your right! this is all made up by me and the redneck. I wonder though how did I got tide up with NASA, and biblical history?

This is why I ignore you, "disinfo guyed person" is what you are, but you know what? people knows better they are not stupid and you and your friends are loosing credibility from all of us researchers.

For God sake! why don't you prove something for the first time in your ATS life? All you do is non topic comments.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
For those of you researchers who didn't get a chance to see my latest post that relates to this post here, please check it out.

There is more to the story then what people might think there is. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

Thank you for writing to me.

So what do we have here?

We have a rational member with sensible comments.

Oh my God your right!

Yes.....I am right.....which is unfortunate in view of the implications therein.

this is all made up by me and the redneck.

It is probably more accurate to state that it has all been made up by the "red neck" & you being the "nice guy" that you are, have fallen victim to his dishonest, willful hoaxing.

I wonder though how did I got tide up with NASA, and biblical history?

Unfortunately, you made some huge leaps, where there were none to make.

This is why I ignore you

I wish for your sake that you wouldn't, because I am telling you the truth & you need to recognise the truth.

"disinfo guyed person" is what you are

No.....I'm not a disinfo guy.

I'm a guy who's trying to help you.

but you know what? people knows better they are not stupid and you and your friends are loosing credibility from all of us researchers.

No.....that's not happening.

What's happening is that you are becoming increasingly dissociated from the reality of what is going on here.

That is why I am trying to connect to you with the truth.

For God sake! why don't you prove something for the first time in your ATS life? All you do is non topic comments

I think that's an inaccurate representation of my work on ATS.

I think if you look into my work, you will find my work in the UFOs & Aliens Forum & the Medical Forum of some merit.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 30-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification & spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

I love you bionicle!
You wouldn't know research if it jumped up and bit you.
And yes this is all made up by you, Von and all the other crazies.
Why don't you educate yourself, in the real sense of the word.

This is the problem with people like you. You seem to think visiting silly internet sites and watching silly videos on youtube is research.
And let's throw in a bit of religious quackery for good measure. Well I suppose that sums you up!

Perhaps you are a child, are you twelve?

I take that back, I am insulting children!

Regards, Midicon.

Now thats more like it.

My God people, this what happens when you come with something accurate, you see the reaction they take? ha-ha they jump out of nowhere and just attack you from every angle lol but thats ok I guess. That's the only way I know I'm going in the right direction. You should believe that other guy comments on top, he always give you the facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I followed this thread, more for entertainment than anything else.
It was obvious where you were coming from right from the start.
I did wonder though if perhaps you would take any advice on board.
And learn something, despite yourself.
What were the chances of that? Two of them, slim and none.

You are either simple or a troller.
Take your pick.
I know which one I choose.
Good luck with the thread.
Look forward to the next one!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by limegenesis

Don't worry, Alex will sort them out for you.

Better still search the bible, this will help with classification, purpose etc,

Whatever you do, don't take a picture, or video of them, they might get annoyed.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by limegenesis
Hello friends i am a new member to this forum i just want say there are 5 or more ufo over my house for last 7 day now just 100 feet over my house. I think they are friendly ufo come to say hi. You only see them at night because they have Cloaking devices on doing the day time. You can see the star light under the ship. Oh one more thing what should i do????

Try to make contact with plenty of witnesses and video but please remember that you could be setting an example.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

So if I did do my homework , would I think this is Jesus flying through the solar system on a giant spaceship....?
Why does Jesus need a spaceship....?

Exactly. Just like Star Trek V - "Why does God need a spaceship?" --- Captain Kirk

Even though I'm a Trekkie from way back when, I have to admit the newest one was the best directed and produced. But I still like them all

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by limegenesis

Limegenesis.....

Welcome to ATS!

You only have 11 posts. You can't make a thread about this until you make 20 posts.

If you make a thread in the Introduction Forum.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.....you will be able to make some more posts until you reach a total of 20 posts & then start a thread about this in the Aliens & UFOs Forum.

I will help you do that, if you want me to.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

…because of your comment I know you didn't follow up on all my comments on this post, you didn't follow the tread…

I have no need to follow this thread, as you have rehashed information – mostly speculative – that is old, to say the least. And if that makes you think that I’m a “disbeliever”, then you’re wrong. I’m the complete opposite, and it doesn’t matter a jot to me if you believe that or not.

Also, I cannot “follow up on” “research” that leads to a poorly-reasoned, sensationalistic solution to a very real mystery. Using Youtube clips, and the execrable Von Helton, to further your cause will not help you, nor will it endear your home-made concepts to anyone else. It’s as simple as that, I’m afraid.

I never stated I was a Christian nor from any religion at all.

Maybe not – even though you do have a problem with anyone questioning the bible - but after posting something like this:

I deeply believe this is Jesus Crhist coming towards earth thats my take on it.

These are good entities, the elite knew this is comming, so thats why the evil story about Nibiru, Reptilians coming down to earth to kill humankind. That's the great deception from Satan. This is Yeshua coming, and we don't have much time left.

then is it safe to assume that you’ve already gone and gotten yourself baptized?

All I did? Was search for the truth for many years...It worked in my head for month and month, and it came to me that I was missing alot of things that belong in our history, I visit places for my research, I read history books and ask many so-call profesional Historians…I ask churches from all religions that I could think of but non of them believe in UFO or ET…

What professional historians and church representatives did you speak to? We don’t need a comprehensive list, just a few names is all. This is important as it shows where your “research” has lead you.

…for my surprise many historians and scientist didn't believe in God.

But many, many do, so where does that leave your argument?

I don't whant to convince no one of anything LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR.

Really? You sound pretty evangelistic, let me tell you, when you shout:

THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL ( TIME, TIME, TIME IS TICKING WAKE UP!!)

The truth is out there and I found it, all this time the truth was in the bible which I first denied to look at and listen as well.

There’s that bible reference again…Are you sure you’re not a Christian?

And as to the truth; which one are you talking about? The one that you’ve decided is real, or the myriad others out there that declare they are the truth? What makes yours correct?

…Von Helton is not a deception from all of you out there. He is a human being searching like I did and like many of you are doing right now, I don't judge a book by it's cover. Meet Von Helton and know him many of you will be surprise by diferent people.

You’ve met Von Helton? Oh dear.

Any belief that is formed to fit in with and bolster (alleged) delusions, is – in my opinion - absolutely untrustworthy.

Why do you use him as a source of information, when all he is doing is recounting stories he has gleaned from the internet?

I have to reiterate a point again: Von Helton is not an authority on the subject of UFOs – just as Youtube is not a legitimate research tool -and if they were, then we are royally screwed.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Three weeks before all this was said to the public, I've all ready TOLD YOU SO!, I was warning people while you didn't have no idea what was going on, but some still was having issue with me and with my ridiculous ideas and fantasy stories. Then the Vatican came out publicly and confirmed my story, two weeks later the U.N confirms it as well and still I have people like you telling me how wrong I am, are we missing something here?

Thanks for your opinion again tho.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

BIONICLE ALEX.....

Three weeks before all this was said to the public, I've all ready TOLD YOU SO!

All that "was said to the public" is based on lies perpetrated by a redneck hoaxer.

"All" that you've "all ready TOLD" us "SO!" is based on lies perpetrated by a redneck hoaxer.

I was warning people

We know you "was warning people", but the point is there's nothing about which to be "warning people".

while you didn't have no idea what was going on

We "didn't have no idea what was going on" because nothing was "what was going on".

but some still was having issue with me

It's not about "having issue" with you.

It's about trying to help you.

with my ridiculous ideas and fantasy stories.

Exactly.....you expound "ridiculous ideas and fantasy stories" because you are a nice guy who has been conned by an appalling redneck hoaxer.

Then the Vatican came out publicly and confirmed my story

"The Vatican" did not "come out and confirmed" your "story".

two weeks later the U.N confirms it as well

"Two weeks later the U.N." did not "confirms it as well"

still I have people like you telling me how wrong I am

That is because of "how wrong" you are.

are we missing something here?

"We" are not "missing something here".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 30-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification & spelling

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join