It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Going back to the subject, after the message got interrupted, here is the News again for you researchers out there.

Another good point from Von Helton, I know some of you guys doesn't like him, but to bad because he's making his homework which most of you skeptic aren't doing. So for us researches for the truth, here is Von Helton again with another good point.

Please BIONICLE ALEX.....

You just shouldn't keep utilising Von Helton as a validated, credible source.

His information is worthless…..absolutely worthless.

We have shown you on myriad occasions the objects he is claiming are giant spaceships are no more than image digitization artifacts, a meteor track or two, etc…

Aren’t you in a position to calmly & coolly review all the information we have provided for you, with a view to you being able to help us all Deny Ignorance?

What more can we do to help you?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 27-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

I don't trust your source, especially when the new comes from England were Islam has taken over.

Um...wow...
Just...wow...

I ment no disrespect to my English brothers and sister.

I'm sorry for my reaction.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

and about your physiological damage, I'm repeating what the bible says.

So that makes it alright, does it? The bible also said that god killed all the first born – you’d happily do that too?

What a mindless answer you gave me. I thought the glory of god was in intelligence.

How old you said you wore?

Why do I have to repeat something I’ve already posted?

For the hard of thinking; I’m forty seven.

I’ve lived long enough to be able to spot fanaticism a mile off.

By the way; it’s spelt “were”, not wore. And at the risk of sounding pedantic; the sentence should read “how old did you say you were?”

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You just shouldn't keep utilising Von Helton as a validated, credible source.

Oh, I don’t know…

He is a ninja, after all:

As for my Ninjuitsu training, I got that in Dayton, Ohio, and even had the pleasure of a few lessons with Stephen K. Hayes, Rick Bussy, & Grand Master Masataki Hatsumi.

I am a MASTER at the 3 section staff & Ninja-To, as well as a whole host of other weapons. If you have to face me in combat, you will die.

Some people come online & claim to be a badass.............I REALLY AM A BADASS.

And he’s a true super hero:

I worked as a vigilante for 25 years. That's right, I was the Punisher. What have you done with your life?

Also an undercover agent:

People who where to afraid to accept me for my secret government work,

One of the undead:

my vampirism,

And one of god’s own:

or the powers God have given me (including the power to raise the dead.)

And, of course, a real-life warlock:

I know more about majik than you ever will, son. I work with various chemicals to affect the spiritual side as an alchemist, and use both sorcery and the divine powers gifted to me by the gods who have foreseen my great and glorious future.

I am a blending of raw science, sorcery, alchemy, Christianity & Norse.... the ultimate Vampire -Warlock.

www.martialartsplanet.com...

Also, he has his own fan club (Beamish puts sarcasm away now, as it’s getting worn out):

Welcome to the blog dedicated to archiving the massive pile of fail that is The PUNISHER, aka James Paul Von Helton. All the funniest parts of this guy will have their own posts dedicated to them, but, in brief, VonHelton is a 45 year old man who believes himself to be the comic book vigilante "The Punisher," and to have spent years fighting various criminal organizations. How much of that is narcissism fueled delusion, and how much is just him lying to make himself feel better is unknown. His three main passions in life are conspiracy theories, crappy MMORPGs, and trying to beg for p***y on the internet.

punisherresearch.blogspot.com...

Doesn't all that qualify him to represent ufology on ATS?

edit on 28-9-2010 by Beamish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish.....

Well there you go.....

Von Thing is just a liar & a hoaxer.

I feel really bad for BIONICLE ALEX.....

This guy has just conned him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I feel really bad for BIONICLE ALEX.....

As to feeling bad…

Some people will let themselves be lead astray simply because they hear something they find comforting.

Often, they forget that not all folks are honest, or normal.

And as BIONICLE ALEX is constantly saying that research is the key, it’s a shame that he didn’t research Von Helton before posting this thread and championing the ramblings of a delusional mind.

But yes, there’s no pleasure to be had in undermining a belief…

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of ad hominem on this thread.

Does calling someone out for ad hominem constitue an act of ad hominem in and of itself? *looks in mirror*

Anyway, I thought the OP article was pretty interesting. And it is kinda hilarious how it resembles a Covenant ship.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotmtl

From both “sides”, don’t forget. As to the subject matter, and choice of source; if you throw enough crap around, some of it will come back to splash you in the face.

There more we have yet to discover beyond our planet than we can begin to conceive of, that is logical.

However, it is unlikely that we will learn of the mysteries of our place in the universe from a deranged, self-proclaimed superhero/vampire/ninja.

As to there being vast spaceships carrying Jesus coming towards Earth; I leave that concept in your care to do with what you will…

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

As to there being vast spaceships carrying Jesus coming towards Earth; I leave that concept in your care to do with what you will…

Regardless of whether one is a skeptic or a believer in the biblical accounts of Jesus, he doesn't seem to have needed a spaceship to leave Earth, so I don't know why he'd need one to get back!

Unless, of course, the spaceships are for the armies of angels.

Btw, your avatar is cool, and creepy.

edit on 28-9-2010 by elliotmtl because: I missed my smiley!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A Super-Vamp-Ninja-Warlock, that sounds pretty cool - maybe he should have been appointed the "alien greeter" instead of Mazlan Othman. Speaking of hoaxes, when will this thread get thrown into the [HOAX!] bin?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl

Regardless of whether one is a skeptic or a believer in the biblical accounts of Jesus, he doesn't seem to have needed a spaceship to leave Earth, so I don't know why he'd need one to get back!

Unless, of course, the spaceships are for the armies of angels.

Btw, your avatar is cool, and creepy.

edit on 28-9-2010 by elliotmtl because: I missed my smiley!

Acts, 1:9,10,11

9 and after he had said these things,while they were looking on, he was lifted up from their vision. 10 And as they were gazing into the sky while he was on his way, also, look! two men in white garments stood alongside them, 11 and they said: "Men of Gal'i-lee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus who was received up from you into the sky will come thus in the same manner as you have beheld him going into the sky.

Now Ezequiel talks in detail what was up in the sky, and so did Enoch read the bible and you will see how yo wore kept from the truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That's actually a good point. I've been so 'brainwashed' by the traditional images of the ascension that I've never considered the possible implications of some of the nuances of the accounts.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Now Ezequiel talks in detail what was up in the sky, and so did Enoch read the bible and you will see how yo wore kept from the truth.

That’s “Ezekiel”, by the way.

I’ve always found that particular passage interesting. It is evocative in its language, and suggestive of a primitive person seeing something he had no point of reference through which to describe it.

That aside, how does quoting the bible confirm these alleged giant spaceships coming towards us?

Explain how the two are connected.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It was in the bible all along hidin right in our face.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f637630616d0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/348987f0399a.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You got me on ignore. BIONICLE ALEX, or just don’t want to discuss your beliefs?

That’s not very Christian, is it?

The video you posted, by the way, is a horrible, horrible fake – just like von Helton.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Wow.
I didn't know the Bible was illustrated.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You got me on ignore. BIONICLE ALEX, or just don’t want to discuss your beliefs?

That’s not very Christian, is it?

The video you posted, by the way, is a horrible, horrible fake – just like von Helton.

I didn't know about your post sorry.

But again just because of your comment I know you didn't follow up on all my comments on this post, you didn't follow the tread, I never stated I was a Christian nor from any religion at all.

All I did? Was search for the truth for many years, I read the bible over and over looking to see that I was wrong and that this couldnt be it, no way I didn't whant to accept this. It worked in my head for month and month, and it came to me that I was missing alot of things that belong in our history, I visit places for my research, I read history books and ask many so-call profesional Historians to show me the right direction, I ask churches from all religions that I could think of but non of them believe in UFO or ET, for my surprise many historians and scientist didn't believe in God. So something was missing still because I didn't know about the hybrids until some college of mine pointed that out, and wow! now some stuff starting to take shape.

I don't whant to convince no one of anything LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR.

Because people have to research on their own and figure out on their own because I don't whant you to come back to me acting like a man follower but as a researcher from your own. The truth is out there and I found it, all this time the truth was in the bible which I first denied to look at and listen as well. I want to learn from you too, I learn from every each one of you new things, even from skeptics and Von Helton is not a deception from all of you out there. He is a human being searching like I did and like many of you are doing right now, I don't judge a book by it's cover. Meet Von Helton and know him many of you will be surprise by diferent people.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliotmtl

That's actually a good point. I've been so 'brainwashed' by the traditional images of the ascension that I've never considered the possible implications of some of the nuances of the accounts.

When you find you have been brainwashed, do the following:

Remove brain
Rinse in clear cold water
Hang on line to dry.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

edit on 28-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: Off topic.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That’s “Ezekiel”, by the way.

Your right is Ezequiel, I wrote it in another language sorry I get mix up on language.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join