It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

This is interesting. Are you talking about the place where the Pope lives and works? It's strange to see them do anything with aliens.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Not strange at all...the bible is full of alien invasions, encounters, abductions....

I do understand that it may be hard to make that connection but it really makes sense. It's just that the 'church' has seeded images of humans with bird wings as angels and a white man with a long beard, long blonde hair and blue eyes to be God/Jesus.....

Angels and Gods were extraterrestrial, were they not.

Star for your post tho!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

This is interesting. Are you talking about the place where the Pope lives and works? It's strange to see them do anything with aliens.

Oh! yeah! but for you to have a way much better picture of what is going on, you need to start from the beginning of the post.

Ignore the children's ignorance and just concentrate on the subject skipping their nonsense, I warn you is very complicated because it all connects the the holy prophecies of the bible from 2000 years ago, and the book of Enoch and the Sumerians prophecies.

If you whant a more broader information check out my other post here---->

NASA Secrets of Space

UFO Angels and Gods --- radio intervew.

edit on 1-10-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

So these aliens are White people? Never when I read the Bible see any aliens or anything of this nature. Maybe you guys interpret differently.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Absolutely correct, stars for you to

I wish people can take this more seriously and stop their childish games once and for all.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

No, lol aliens are not white people they are the Anunnaki that the ancient Sumerians was talking about and the bible.

There is a celestial division between them, the Good side and the Bad side, so call Grays.

I've been warning people about 2 years in a row and the last 3 weeks I've been more persistence with this because we will have a celestial conflict here on earth pretty soon, and people are not waking up fast enough about the things to come in our near future.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

and the U.N have named a representative from our planet to meet these E.T in their arrival here on earth.

You don't keep up with any REAL news do you? That was confirmed as a hoax by the person named and the UN. Need to brush up on your research.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

NEVER let the FACTS get in the way of a good story.

"I'm not a christian but there are giant spaceships heading toward earth that will be here on Oct. 13th carrying geebus - it says so in the bible...." - BIONICLE ALEX

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

That's for people to judge!! you can't convince everyone with your nonsense and skepticism.

Let people read, research and judge on there own, all the links to their questions are here on this post.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread at least. I loved the google space photos. As with every other post that has a date with it, I guess I will just watch and see if it happens. Of course I am almost certain it won't but it would be something cool if it did.

I keep an open mind, to quote Art bell.."Just not so open as to let my brains fall out"

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I stared your post because it allows me to further explain...

When I said "white people" didn't mean to sound racist at all...just was referring to the many (especially Christian) images that fill churches, even black churches.

As far as aliens in the bible....please don't look for the word ALIEN to appear in a 2k year old book....When the bible described fleets and armies of celestial visitors from the heavens, that was an alien invasion. When it described Ezekiel seeing the "wheel within a wheel"and being taken up to the heavens, that was an abduction. When it described the countless instances of the fright from people seeing chariots of fire that landed on the Earth and the appearances of Angels, those were encounters.

And guess what? It described SO many instances of alien advanced technology: the nuclear-radio active weaponry used in Sodom and Gomorah, the healing of the sick, and the artificial insemination of the human Mary to name a few.....

edit on 1-10-2010 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thanks...Lots of stars for your posts as well!!!

Eventually the connection between the bible and the Ancient Alien Theory will be made.

I think that the logical facts are there for them, it's just that they may not be ready to see that there is no need for religion ( church, bowing down to the gods, and giving money to preachers)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Jesus is an alien now? There were others before him consider to be born of a virgin.
Before Jesus
Pagan Orgins of Jesus
Tell me what you think of these links.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OMG!! You just proved it to be energy if he still denies it he's crazy.

one liner sorry.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I am very well aware of those links....yes there were many before him.....my point is that the writers of the bible ( Sumerians) were telling a story that had been passed down about different demi-gods in general...I said Jesus so that the Christians can relate....

The point is yes..."Jesus" is actually a demi-god...half god (alien) half man...no?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Wait! I got a site for you to check out! It discuss Western Civilization influence and what not!
The Dying God
What is a hybrid exactly?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I stared your post because it allows me to further explain...

When I said "white people" didn't mean to sound racist at all...just was referring to the many (especially Christian) images that fill churches, even black churches.

As far as aliens in the bible....please don't look for the word ALIEN to appear in a 2k year old book....When the bible described fleets and armies of celestial visitors from the heavens, that was an alien invasion. When it described Ezekiel seeing the "wheel within a wheel"and being taken up to the heavens, that was an abduction. When it described the countless instances of the fright from people seeing chariots of fire that landed on the Earth and the appearances of Angels, those were encounters.

And guess what? It described SO many instances of alien advanced technology: the nuclear-radio active weaponry used in Sodom and Gomorah, the healing of the sick, and the artificial insemination of the human Mary to name a few.....

edit on 1-10-2010 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

Wow! you really did your homework, good job! - I never expected that someone will really take action like you did, thanks for that.

God bless.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hybrid- bred from two distinct races, breeds, varieties, species, etc

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

But is it just figures like Jesus and other Gods or current politicians? I need more detail for this information!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's for people to judge?

Judge what? It's a hoax. Facts are facts, opinions are opinions.
Two different things.
So,.....you have plans for when the giant spaceship gets here?
Just wondering!

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join