It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ok, this is what people should be paying attention too, forget Alex Jone and his war for your mined. I've been telling you this about 3 weeks in a row,

PREPARE YOUR SELF AND STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME.

Ofcourse I will have those hybrids coming to my post and redicule the actual story, to confuse you, but is really up to you. All I'm doing is waking you up and for that I'm judge by the hybrids and from some of you humans out there that believes the hybrid conspiracy towards God and the second comming of Yeshua.

THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL ( TIME, TIME, TIME IS TICKING WAKE UP!!)

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Link here Click.

Link here, click.

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/17/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: video bbcode

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well I tried to watch it until I saw VonHeltons face......please dont tell me you believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

No I don't, I'm not a follower of man, but he did came with the facts on the table, and thats all I care of.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I seriously think its the Stars I see that are moving at night. I made a thread on them. Do you BIONICLE ALEX feel they are evil or good?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

I'm actually intrigued by him. He seems like a very unique and interesting person to have a conversation with. Of course, I never just believe anything anyone says solely on faith but I know better than to judge a book by it's cover.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe I'm hybrid dis info, but... yeah. I guess I really have no comment other than this particular image - This, I can identify -

This is simply a Covenant Battle Cruiser... We're screwed.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2ff51400a35.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9/17/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If thats the case you might have been better of posting a link to the article he speaks of....

______beforeitsnews/story/175/068/Giant_Spaceships_Heading_Towards_Earth.html

Dont expect to get taken seriously posting vids by that fearmongerer....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

When the Navy gets angry about something is because they can't benefit from it.

I deeply believe this is Jesus Crhist coming towards earth thats my take on it.

These are good entities, the elite knew this is comming, so thats why the evil story about Nibiru, Reptilians coming down to earth to kill humankind. That's the great deception from Satan. This is Yeshua coming, and we don't have much time left.

When people reports alot more UFO sightings these day is because the Grays are getting ready to battle and so are the hybrids. Demons and Nephilims and Brain Wash Humans.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
If thats the case you might have been better of posting a link to the article he speaks of....

______beforeitsnews/story/175/068/Giant_Spaceships_Heading_Towards_Earth.html

Dont expect to get taken seriously posting vids by that fearmongerer....

That's your opinion, not mine. For many others and me included, we don't care who it is, as long he comes out with the fact for helping humans.

Is obvious that Von is doing his homework and so should you.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Groovy thanks my friend. Some reason I dont feel afraid if this is the case. Interesting the return of the LAMB what a long long long sleep......

edit on 9/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

God bless you brother.

Thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Jesus coming? In a Covenant style cruiser? I doubt the mythological figure of Jesus Christ is returning to Earth, upon an allege giant spaceship

I have no idea what to make of this thread - the gentlemen, in question, is rather intriguing. But some of the data is rather ambiguous and open to interpretation. Skeptical, but open minded. Hopefully, my ambivalence will be cured.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So if I did do my homework , would I think this is Jesus flying through the solar system on a giant spaceship....?
Why does Jesus need a spaceship....?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
PREPARE YOUR SELF AND STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME.

All I'm doing is waking you up

I also have a mission to do the same, this thread will help you.

A question - if I repeat Gods' "Facts" but choose to use them to promote lies will my lies become true?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Like I said, their is no time for arguments, eather you take it or not, is up to you.

Take care.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

So if I did do my homework , would I think this is Jesus flying through the solar system on a giant spaceship....?
Why does Jesus need a spaceship....?

Mabey some of his angels within the flesh plane as it is a gathering of all who are with the lamb. Or its somebeings so much more sinister all I can do is laugh....

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Groovy thanks my friend. Some reason I dont feel afraid if this is the case. Interesting the return of the LAMB what a long long long sleep......

edit on 9/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

Your welcome brother God bless you and your loved ones, now take care ok.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join