It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Its a little more odd to me, it almost like a vacuum or a lack of energy that I'm feeling. I hope its not like the calm before the storm, but it almost feels unnatural, like a machine like oppression.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Unity_99

I dont teach anything other then going within....but I have experiences also that truth can not just be laid in your lap. There is only so much a being is ready for...take yourself for example Unity, you cant see purpose in this world...so your views are limited (distorted). You are not ready for the full truth of it, for you cant handle it yet. The fact that you want to leave here, can cause distortions. Your own wants and desires...will most defiantly, cause distortions of what 'truths' you can have, for if your not ready for some things, you wont receive them just because you are seeking within.
Truth can not just be given....if a being is not ready for the understanding that goes along with the truth, they will only receive limited things.

Do you really think....that we all receive such different perspectives, cause we are all receiving absolute truths?

There are reasons are experiences dont match one another...there are reasons why some understand things others dont. Truth can not be given. It must, absolutely must, be walked in a path of understanding. If the being has already made up their mind about a understanding.....the Spirit or higher self is not going to over ride that.

The higher self is attached to the 'self' which is the ego. So yes, there is distortions in that path. This is why those that only seek the path of higher self, do not understand this world or the purpose of the Spirit being the only thing that is truly infinite.

Depending on the intentions of ones seeking, depends on what they can receive and understand. Depending on the self desires and wants of a being, depends on what limits will be placed on what they receive (or can see).

You often say things as matter of factly....this is itself, shows to me, your not open to where new things can be shown to you. On my path of higher self, I was not open to new things, I thought I knew, I thought I understood, I thought it was the highest path of me. Even in the path of Spirit, I know there are things I can not understand or be offered to understand until I accomplish certain things with my being. Letting go of certain things, excepting certain things....but that is OK....when I am ready, it will show itself.

The distortions and illusions are of purpose....for just as we are each only ready for so much, the Spirit needs to know through such ways what we are ready for.

You see rest and home...so your information you receive will focus on 'what you are ready for'. I have seen many that were only ready to let go of so much that they thought they knew....and in effect, only so much was offered to them for understanding.

You dont through pearls to something that knows not their worth. Many things that may be a truth, you would call foolishness, you would say absolutely not...because your not ready to see it. Someone could offer you a pearl, and you would not see its worth.

To sum it up bluntly, the path of self.....is full of distortions...for on the path of self, the being is constantly being weighted and measured. What you place faith in....shows the spirit what you still need and what you are not ready for.
edit on 6-10-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Higher self, lower self, what the hell is this stuff you teach anyways?
That you are a higher self and others are a lower self?
Same as these people that speak in dimensions of density without knowing
what the frick they're talkin bout.
Your post above is an honest reflection of where you truthfully are in areas of your own journey.
Look at what I underlined- it appears you have good intent there by face value of the words- but I remain in ambiguity, knowing natures, words should not be void of the intent to love, to help grow what is meant to grow.
You have alot to learn my friend.....there is Alot more of yourself to let go of.
Telling someone that is loving that they have distorted views, is a reflection of your own self, if you knew
how to teach, how much could you say another has distorted anything.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

All things in infinity are infinite. All inanimate matter recycles endlessly and all souls progress, stretching eternally, without beginning or ending. Even if you could make one tomorrow out of your own soul, that new child, would stretch endlessly, without beginning or ending, would have always existed, and their "infinity" would equal yours, in volume. This is a Quantum reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its a little more odd to me, it almost like a vacuum or a lack of energy that I'm feeling. I hope its not like the calm before the storm, but it almost feels unnatural, like a machine like oppression.

You'll be good, and by the way, my fathers name is the calm before the storm. Bawd way wi dun !!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Which continent do you feel is most safest or has least negative energy?
Do you feel a great Reptilian presence in the United States and England?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chezs

Higher self, lower self, what the hell is this stuff you teach anyways? That you are a higher self and others are a lower self? Same as these people that speak in dimensions of density without knowing what the frick they're talkin bout. Your post above is an honest reflection of where you truthfully are in areas of your own journey. Look at what I underlined- it appears you have good intent there by face value of the words- but I remain in ambiguity, knowing natures, words should not be void of the intent to love, to help grow what is meant to grow. You have alot to learn my friend.....there is Alot more of yourself to let go of. Telling someone that is loving that they have distorted views, is a reflection of your own self, if you knew how to teach, how much could you say another has distorted anything.

Everyone has distorted views, according to their own wants and what they are in need of.

The lower self is the earthly body, the pride, greed, lust, ect...we all have this.

The higher self is the 'prime self' of us...we all have this.

Then there is the Holy Spirit, which is how we are all connected, for we are all of this Spirit at our deepest core.

Everyone has distortions...even I admit to my own and tell others to seek it for themselves, not to take my word for anything.

I never said I am a higher self and others are a lower self....Ive never said anything of that sort.

I said....I have been on the path of seeking that higher self...which we all have, something we all walk. We all must walk the path of self. There is a higher path...which is through seeking the Holy Spirit. This path is no concerned with the self wants and desires...its concerned with the needs of ALL, the need of unity of all...the need that we all must find what connects us as ONE....which is the Spirit within us, its ONE. The Spirit within me is within you and everyone else....within all things of life.

Love is of the highest order...Unity and I both know that love for all is what we seek and we know that we have this common ground, which is what brings us together to talk.

My words are not void of the intent to love....ever. Growing takes time, and love is not the only thing that we must use to grow. We must seek, we must be open, we must be willing to see understanding, even if its a understanding we dont really like to accept.

Unity and I have talked often....I think you misunderstood some things I was saying. But each to their own always, we are all learning different things because we are in need of different things.

My best to you
LV

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I looked up that name, and found this: tamaracksong.org... This is quite an interesting site.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Ill say it again...then bed I must go

We see, what we are ready to see.

Love to you Unity!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

reply to post by chezs

Higher self, lower self, what the hell is this stuff you teach anyways? That you are a higher self and others are a lower self? Same as these people that speak in dimensions of density without knowing what the frick they're talkin bout. Your post above is an honest reflection of where you truthfully are in areas of your own journey. Look at what I underlined- it appears you have good intent there by face value of the words- but I remain in ambiguity, knowing natures, words should not be void of the intent to love, to help grow what is meant to grow. You have alot to learn my friend.....there is Alot more of yourself to let go of. Telling someone that is loving that they have distorted views, is a reflection of your own self, if you knew how to teach, how much could you say another has distorted anything.

Everyone has distorted views, according to their own wants and what they are in need of.

The lower self is the earthly body, the pride, greed, lust, ect...we all have this.

The higher self is the 'prime self' of us...we all have this.

Then there is the Holy Spirit, which is how we are all connected, for we are all of this Spirit at our deepest core.

Everyone has distortions...even I admit to my own and tell others to seek it for themselves, not to take my word for anything.

I never said I am a higher self and others are a lower self....Ive never said anything of that sort.

I said....I have been on the path of seeking that higher self...which we all have, something we all walk. We all must walk the path of self. There is a higher path...which is through seeking the Holy Spirit. This path is no concerned with the self wants and desires...its concerned with the needs of ALL, the need of unity of all...the need that we all must find what connects us as ONE....which is the Spirit within us, its ONE. The Spirit within me is within you and everyone else....within all things of life.

Love is of the highest order...Unity and I both know that love for all is what we seek and we know that we have this common ground, which is what brings us together to talk.

My words are not void of the intent to love....ever. Growing takes time, and love is not the only thing that we must use to grow. We must seek, we must be open, we must be willing to see understanding, even if its a understanding we dont really like to accept.

Unity and I have talked often....I think you misunderstood some things I was saying. But each to their own always, we are all learning different things because we are in need of different things.

My best to you
LV

I don't ever tell people Not to take my word.
What is the Holy Spirit Worth?
People do Not have higher self lower self if the core of them is of the Holy Spirit and of God,
If you perceive lower self, it is a reflection of your own inability to connect with the core.
Which naturally responds with Grace.
Get out of the thinking of soo much seperation, and take my word for it.
All the Best, you bet.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Also the middle east, truly. ET_MAN asked me, think what likes a desert. And that the snakes don't want the people to know they're loose in the field and running the show. Egypt/Sumar! The S group. There is also a strong connection to some bloodlines, the Rothchild's I believe/Rockefellers, the US/UK, the Nazi's!!!! and he told me that black ops know more for the most part than the elites. Because they're dealing with this. The underground bases, and the horrible sell out of humanity and grotesque experiments, harvesting. Dclairvoyant and the Magician's Apprentice allude to this a bit. There are also many negative channels below. I want the people rescued and set free.
edit on 6-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Love to you as well. And you'll be very happy to find out its far more wonderful a reality than that, once we get past the tests and learn to truly practice mature love towards each other, which includes turning the other cheek, this war zone world is a very hard test for many. And that we would better off forgoing the materialism we're forced into and sharing all we can with each other. We need to reach the next level in love.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
@ chezs:

Your post above is an honest reflection of where you truthfully are in areas of your own journey.
Look at what I underlined- it appears you have good intent there by face value of the words- but I remain in ambiguity, knowing natures, words should not be void of the intent to love, to help grow what is meant to grow.
You have alot to learn my friend.....there is Alot more of yourself to let go of.
Telling someone that is loving that they have distorted views, is a reflection of your own self, if you knew

Higher Self is Future Self, in progression, and there is only one of us in each segment of our lives, theres only one of us in this universe school. Its a Quantum Physics metaphysics within infinity, with all energy being infinite. Infinity also equalizes everyone, in the global whole of our lives, we're equal, but in the "time" segments of this journey, we're all in different grades. This is what I was shown when I contemplated infinity, and had a month of downloads. It was so wonderful. We are in an infinite journey where the Quantum reality is that in No Time, we all have infinite selves in each clip of the journey. No Time, behind the veil, outside the holographic technology school of this universe. If there is a Creator/Holy Soul, this is the Love that is shared by all, the Likeness in soul, shared by all. We certainly are in Unity. We're children here, learning to become adults and the way is love. I have also considered the possibility of Infinity itself as Creator/Love/Soul. But we don't dissolve as beings, all consciousness progresses eternally and is alike in nature, in source, in Love, albeit in different grades.

From Higher Self's perspective this is the past, and the events are already known. Though from ours, its happening in the now, interactively.

ET_MAN has shared many posts talking about infinity, and the metaphysics he was shown, he nudged me frequently and sent me a video and when I reached into the infinity within, I was connected to my Higher Self.

Rather than losing our identity in the end as some insist, we actually are becoming ourselves by experiencing separation of consciousness and defining self, our unique expression of love when we pass, our own way of helping, and doing things. We are a team but always ourselves too. And everyone here, is beloved family, we just have a bad way of showing it, in this school. We need to see this, and really strive to treat each other as we would ourselves, our own close family, in all circumstances, and overcome this world.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
the needs from this transition to the age of aquarius, where the old ways coincide with the new will see the development for more conflict and chaos, as those in charge of old will try and stop at nothing to prevent the new from arising, those of new breaking the cycles of old . this is where beliefs start to clash, where new age faith and ideals seperate from religion and beliefs of old.

the highest spirit within us is only of true self, and comes from this age as beginning and even end, but the laws of self still remain the same. there is no higher or lower, no better or worse, for it is only brought about by those who break these laws, these which are given to us as the only one real path to follow, to live as one and all, without conflict and doubt, in true peace and harmony one to another.

new age is not something that a higher consciousness is required or one that is needed to achieve, for the true enlightenment has been within us all along. this following age will bring about many changes, and these changes if pushed too hard or fast, will destroy the hope to succeed and allow the pregiven faith to be pushed aside again with a need to find some other laws and means of salvation, not of the true light and knowledge that dwells within us all but of those that can then only lead to a path similar to that of persecution and betrayal, whereby this earth in all it's glory will be made to suffer.

peace and love.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There are no traps. There are only things that are tools to weigh and measure our inner being....to see what we are ready for.

The very idea that there are traps and errors makes me wonder what kind of faith you have in the divine design.

Its all tests. Those who fall must learn the hard way as saying goes, so could say the test ultimately is to figure out the answer to the question which is the same for everyone but people miss the answer when want to make their own up.

Leo you are growing now continue questioning and deprogramming what this world has conditioned into you, come into the next stage, try this drop love and lighter concepts for a while and use your intellect and wisdom to discover deeper parts as you are already enough of the compassion ray, you will find you will see things clearer once love and lighter distortions are removed.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Dear DClairvoyant

I completely know what you are talking about and the funny thing is there are stationed Black Ops in the schools as well. People might not realize it but the teachers also several older students are much much more aware then you think.

The thing is schools will come under control soon and I do not think it would be a wise thing to keep going there, I have seen some odd stuff at school and I am definitely sure there is something very funky going on.

DClairvoyant what I have encountered lately is that some aware experiencing people are actually receiving military training, which kind of does make sense over all and things. But........... what confuses me the most is the fact that the mobilizations also monitoring that is taking place. Trust me I have been on the red radar for a long time and they did try to take me out of the game for some time now. I would say 1-4 times a month almost which does make me question things, also why would they want me dead? that is the main question that is on my mind.

Now DClairvoyant the trucks you speak off are only the beginning now the road blocks are the interesting thing. We are talking here explosive proof and anything proof, the fields around it are even EMP proof so tough luck taking that grid apart. In the general scenario I would honestly be strongly against anyone trying to take a road block on their own or a group. But....... if you are planing to go around the blocks to evade them this is also not a smart thing to do, as due to the fact of heavy patrols around the blocks. Even if you are lucky to evade the block you would be in the shooting range of the one of the outposts or another road block.

As for this instant it would be recommended to at least leave the city and towns or any largely populated areas withing a month before the Operation Sinker takes place. You are right it would not be a wise thing to hide in a cave due to the fact that they will be going through every nook also cranny of the caves.

However, onto the case of encounter with the Black Ops or Military while you are on the run is highly not recommended.

1) Because they have nano tech fed into their cellular structure which would pass the bullet through their body and heal within seconds of the time you took a shot at one.

2) Their bodies are enhanced and they move at least 3-5 times faster then an average human so let us take Bruce Lee and times his speed by 3 times. You would not be able to even see a fist coming at you as you would be on the ground. Also the Black Ops and Military is increased in reaction speed as well so this is one of those situations you can not really win.

3) The technology also weapons carried by them is far more advanced then the known human tech, while you shoot one little bullet at them. As soon as they shoot one of their bullets a hole size of a room would be blown right in front of you. So this is also not so much advised as due to restrictions in technology.

DClairvoyant if you are familiar with the concept of IONIZED ENERGY WEAPONS I guess then you know exactly what I am talking about.

Yet if the general public does try to take on the black ops I would highly recommend the old fashioned Swords, knifes and silent weapons approach. Even this option is still deadly but can be successful at times of what is to come.

Now noted the food plans are actually true they will be doing such things to control the public, as sad as it is for me to say this. Some people will result to cannibalism due to lack of food or resources so stay away from anyone who had not had any food for a week or two. I am also not fully sure on the fact if they would be mobilizing death squad robots so it is debatable to at least for some time.

DClairvoyant, things are really about to hit I guess yet much is still in the unknown factors of what is going to fully happen.

I am not to worried I'm just gonna have faith in things and see what happens to me, if I die then I die that means it was my time. But..... until then I guess we need to work together to take people to safety if we meet any runners on our way, once SHTF is in place.

Meh I guess have faith and know what to do, most importantly when things go down use your inner senses to travel around. They can be the best helping guide that will lead you to a safe way out of situations

Kind Regards
M

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
@ chezs:

Higher Self is Future Self, in progression, and there is only one of us in each segment of our lives, theres only one of us in this universe school. Its a Quantum Physics metaphysics within infinity, with all energy being infinite. Infinity also equalizes everyone, in the global whole of our lives, we're equal, but in the "time" segments of this journey, we're all in different grades. This is what I was shown when I contemplated infinity, and had a month of downloads. It was so wonderful. We are in an infinite journey where the Quantum reality is that in No Time, we all have infinite selves in each clip of the journey. No Time, behind the veil, outside the holographic technology school of this universe. If there is a Creator/Holy Soul, this is the Love that is shared by all, the Likeness in soul, shared by all. We certainly are in Unity. We're children here, learning to become adults and the way is love. I have also considered the possibility of Infinity itself as Creator/Love/Soul. But we don't dissolve as beings, all consciousness progresses eternally and is alike in nature, in source, in Love, albeit in different grades.

From Higher Self's perspective this is the past, and the events are already known. Though from ours, its happening in the now, interactively.

ET_MAN has shared many posts talking about infinity, and the metaphysics he was shown, he nudged me frequently and sent me a video and when I reached into the infinity within, I was connected to my Higher Self.

Rather than losing our identity in the end as some insist, we actually are becoming ourselves by experiencing separation of consciousness and defining self, our unique expression of love when we pass, our own way of helping, and doing things. We are a team but always ourselves too. And everyone here, is beloved family, we just have a bad way of showing it, in this school. We need to see this, and really strive to treat each other as we would ourselves, our own close family, in all circumstances, and overcome this world.

your continue networking of distortions after all that has been said suggests to us you are a disinformation artist, cause you are almost like you are programmed to speak as you do you have shown not one moment of questioning your own thoughts or emotions nor shown any true developing this makes us realise something about you, you are being used as a puppet.

At least your not like scribe and Anne they have alot demonic attachments, Leo is doing well now but needs to continue to empty cup and use the tools of brain and heart in proper balance and unprogram the love and lighters newagerism like Laura had to, to make contact with her Higherself.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You know, I'm just going to throw this out there for everyone, and anyone...

What if we're all wrong?

Now, don't get me wrong. I have my own beliefs about future events, even a harvest of a kind. I have my own preconceptions about God, gods, goddesses and their role in religion and spirituality. I have my own beliefs about humanity, it's potential, where we're headed, and what we can accomplish when we're motivated enough. I even have my own opinions about 2012, the Age of Aquarius, love as a force in the Universe, and the densities and states of existence...

But what if we're all wrong?

What is ACB isn't the god that he keeps on claiming himself, and he's really just some egotistical, delusional guy sitting at his computer spouting nonsense?

What is Unity's message of love, Families of Light, and final tests is just more programming that she's created to make herself seem important in her tiny little world?

What is the pseudo-theosophical ramblings of MagiciansApprenctice and DC are just unenlightened religious hogwash, and not legitimate spirituality?

What if I'm wrong, and in the end, all the history, evolution, triumph and failure of humanity doesn't mean a danged thing towards our spiritual ascent?

Can we all just put aside our pet theories on personal salvation and dooms-days for a moment, and try to figure out something we all have in common between us? This thread is about the Law of One, the unification theory, the Kether of the Qabalah; the All-Thing that is at once nothing, itself, and everything.

We're not going to find our way any closer to that ethereal All-Thing if we can't all put aside our personal preconceptions and look for what is really there.

not that I expect anyone to really give this a try... but, can't blame me for trying to push us towards something greater than our individual parts...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You are totally right on that part Scribe what if we all truly only hold 0.01% of the truth,
but hey I guess we will all find out eventually so no reason to panic. Just relax and have faith in the plan that is set for us all.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Additional note I'm not on the whole individual thing I am actually up for the whole team building situation, if things do happen that people know about. Then we need to work together and not go all one man army mode, teamwork is the best thing there is ^_^

Kind Regards
M

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Just relax and have faith in the plan that is set for us all.

So you believe there is no such thing as free will then? That no matter what we do it's all part of some plan?

- Phoenix

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join