It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

If nothing indeed happens in 10 years time will you still agree it didn't happen for a higher purpose?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Were the hippies divine spiritual teachers, or just a bunch of hippies? I don't think Jesus was just a hippy.

maybe it's more about the message he taught, not about who a person may be or what he can do as proof of this. the message with guidence of spirit or grace of god can be bought forward to any who wish to believe and can be likened as word of god by those who acknowledge these things as commandments written by jesus himself. It is still a free will of a person who listens, to either believe or not, even if the message is of spirit and given as truth..
brings to mind this song as something to maybe think about.

had to add this as well for the hippie thing, for some reason I see as like o.p one of the characters, even though he may not be anything like the character portrayed.

peace and love.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Dear DClairvoyant

After much thought and consideration I was wondering to ask you about the heavy monitoring also constant fly overs. I believe you had some today or yesterday at about 1-8pm there was something considerably interesting in that sector of resources for them to be watching.

When you are monitored how quickly do you pick it up?

When you close your eyes do you sometimes see military actions taking place somewhere in the world?

At times do you receive and odd marks or symbols on your body? this is important due to where the symbols show the most.

Some one has been keeping a close eye on you lately
as far as it feels to be fully known.

Hmmmmmm.................................. From your life experience in the meeting you had were there at least 15-18 military personal in the room?

A little hint tone down your energy you are like a giant fuzz ball of light running around screaming I am located HERE!!!!

Heavy monitoring usually is due to the energy pattern a person gives off and as far as it is know. I believe you are quiet an interesting individual.

With out most respect DClairvoyent I just want to say it is an honor to be speaking with you sir I heard a lot about you down here and up there

I do hope you are enjoying your brief yet some of what quick brake and having some time to relax.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Pretty much because the Divine plan changes constantly so who knows what they might put in and take out of the works being done. We will never fully know but what happens for it happens for a reason.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well everything you experienced in your dream was no dream it was real and I too have it written in my dream book and I dreamt of this on the Monday 5th of April 2010.

I was sat around my mates house watching the television and it was daytime, outside it suddenly turned to overcast and dark.

I saw 3 flashes in the sky along with three moons (white moons) in total 9 moons. There were 2 smaller moons next to each larger moon = 9 moons.(In front of main road and fields.)

Then a massive spiral appeared to the left of the house in the sky so for instance was facing North East of East Midlands/ UK/England.

Colour of the spiral was green and it was spiralling clockwise. The sprial started firing fireballs from the sky, destroying houses/cars/people/pedestrains/fields/other vechicles and the list goes on.

Busting fireballs did not last long. And then my vision goes on into a lot more detail a lot more painful Truth to deal with than most could believe or even handle. It was painful enough for me and I have experienced a lot.

If anybody would like to know, let me know. (Oh De Je Vu!)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Lots of people have ideas for a better world. See: Collectivism. Almost always ends in disaster.

I think most people would rather prefer a Jesus versus the Jesus. I doubt His apostles would give their lives for Him if He was just some dude with good ideas. Plus they insisted He was of divine origin, and they even abandoned Him when He was gonna be crucified and they weren't sure if He was divine or not. I think it's after seeing Him dead then alive they realized He wasn't just a dude with really groovy ideas but something more. They even died preaching what is hard to believe. I don't think they died for a pretty pointless hoax.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

That's good to hear. I was hoping you weren't completely banking on the end of the world now as sign of God.

There is one regardless of what happens or doesn't happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thats not funny, I've gotten monitored too. Are you suggesting I have this huge energy pattern being transmitted outward too, and turning it down is a good idea? I don't have a huge energy pattern, that I know of, just feel pretty normal to me. Also would you turn it down?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Dear DClairvoyant

Thanks for the recall floated up the old memories oh man I am gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight now

Also a question if you do not mind it that much DClairvoyant.

Have you had De Javu lately as in too many happening in one time???

I have had constant De Javu cases happening for the past 1-2 weeks, they are being so constant that I would say the number is about 1-5 De Javu recalls each day.

Also tuning in on things as well has been quiet easy lately I do not fully know as to why, but..... this does make me wonder about somethings.

In any case it is quiet interesting and the amazing thing my vision or so called dream happened on the same day as yours.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Dear DClairvoyant

After much thought and consideration I was wondering to ask you about the heavy monitoring also constant fly overs. I believe you had some today or yesterday at about 1-8pm there was something considerably interesting in that sector of resources for them to be watching.

I was crouched down at the hutch yesterday afternoon feeding the Guinea Pigs and the jet that flew over took me by suprise and I watched as it headed towards the East Midlands Airport here in the UK.

When you are monitored how quickly do you pick it up?

I usually run outside and watch them cover and stare them out, sometimes use the binocular's and other times can sense them coming so I quickly rush to a window and watch from there.

When you close your eyes do you sometimes see military actions taking place somewhere in the world?

Mainly whilst I sleep, I have seen on few occassions from what I remember of military actions taking place around the world.

At times do you receive and odd marks or symbols on your body? this is important due to where the symbols show the most. A few months ago probably 2-3 months ago I woke up with itchness to my legs and put the light on and even made a drawing the following morning of all the identical marks that were red but not sore though very itchy and when I woke my legs were burning up and the rest of my body was at normal temperature. That was quite scary because the marks on my ankle were the same distance apart from the other marks on my upper leg. I was around my mates that day with his dog's and questioned him incase they were flea bites only to find out his dog's are clean and have no fleas.

Some one has been keeping a close eye on you lately
as far as it feels to be fully known.

I do feel the presence of more than one-1 watching over and from within and it's quite a strong presence. I spooked myself out the other night walking into the kitchen and could have sworn I saw the outline of my Guide and right infront of me just before I flicked the light on, made me jump. lol

Hmmmmmm.................................. From your life experience in the meeting you had were there at least 15-18 military personal in the room?

I had a meeting with beings about 12 or more in a room with my mother infront of me and these chaps both men and women I'm pretty sure they weren't military unless they were wearing a different type of uniform. They had long robes on and as one asked a question the other answered almost in sync. It was so bizarre?

I have been in a well I think it was a craft it was very big inside and full of lit up walls, even though it didn't really have any walls? It was bizarre and I was showed some technology that was so weird even as a mechanical engineer I couldn't quite grasp what they were showing me.

A little hint tone down your energy you are like a giant fuzz ball of light running around screaming I am located HERE!!!!

Lol
I got the most sensational buzz and feeling of such relief after reading your comment and put me at ease. Your not the first to say "tone your energy down, you like a giant buzz of light running around screaming" he he my friend's neighbour said that somewhere along the same lines and so did my Aunty and so did ET_MAN saying I was like a big ball of light stuck in a peanut which made me laugh a lot and put a smile on my face then I ran to my Mother to tell her the good news.

Heavy monitoring usually is due to the energy pattern a person gives off and as far as it is know. I believe you are quiet an interesting individual.

I don't know where to start, even where I used to work full-time in the next town about 13 miles from here I would nearly every shift have a low flying black helicopter and it freaked us all out as it would shake the entire warehouse. I asked my mate who works there still, and he said around November 2009 when I started he only heard it the once and I was laid off 2 weeks later because I was on temp work on agency, and he didn't hear anymore from then til when I started again in January of 2010. Then I was laid off again in March in 2010 and he said after that he hasn't heard any helicopter's fly-over. You should have seen the look on his face. It's got him puzzled and my friends know all to well with the survelliance I had outside my parents place for over a year after I quit from the Terriotual Army. I had lot's, it was freaky finding two big men sat inside a range rover parked outside the house in blatant view of us lot and when I got into my car they drove off I even on one occassion chased after them and they really did speed off I managed to keep up for a short while but they were too fast.

Even my neighbour's started to noticed every few weeks of cars sat outside the house up the road and there was always a women in a suit with a laptop on her thighs and this was usually at nightime around 21:00hrs and above. Every thursday never forget that. It's thursday today so I'l keep look out now I've said that.

Not to mention the encounter I had in the TA that was truely horrifying and because of that I wanted to quit my training asap, which I went to the Head Nurse the following day and asked to be RTU Medically Discharged, and I tell ya something those NCO's really didn't want me to go and they clearly stated that and they didn't care about the other's if they chose to go.

That got me thinking what's so special about me. But then I was already aware of the military before I joined up and I'm so glad I've quit. But it's not exactly been the last time I've heard of people in the local town some which have come to me for answer's and I tried to explain it as best as I could and the poor so and so's heard and seen the same entites.

There's a lot of entites in this area that are of red/oragne orbs on the surface, known to manifest infront of people nearly half of who I've spoken to have all had an encounter here and the poor so and so's didn't like it one-bit.

With out most respect DClairvoyent I just want to say it is an honor to be speaking with you sir I heard a lot about you down here and up there

Thankyou and you've got me wondering who you really are

I do hope you are enjoying your brief yet some of what quick brake and having some time to relax.

I feel I'm relaxing too much, lol I feel I should be getting into more-check and do some more meditation, the thing is I sort of had bad experience because I did the stupid thing of going against Higher Self what he advised NOT to do and ummm I learnt very hard lesson.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

it's true in what you say, as also even how the oneness of all and it's equality for betterment had it's failures from past events. but that does not always mean that they are not good ideas or practices to use or apply to ones lifetime.
there was miracles being performed, not only the resurrection, and not only through jesus himself. but that was most likely the big turning point for all.
even though the message in most parts was through the word of god and how jesus steadfastly refused to work miracles for display or to attract unbelievers, he still found those to follow him and believe in his message.
peace and love.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I mostly sit on a brunch of a tree watching and feeling peoples emotions in the world, it can be quiet amusing sometimes but mostly sad.

Hehehehe oh you know me and I know you

Just close your eyes and see me you will know what I mean

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Dear DClairvoyant

Thanks for the recall floated up the old memories oh man I am gonna have a hard time sleeping tonight now
Sorry,

Also a question if you do not mind it that much DClairvoyant.

Have you had De Javu lately as in too many happening in one time???

Da Je vu - Of this conversation and I've had many hapen in in one day some weeks ago. Where one happened after the other. And I lost count how many so I just went with the flow of things.

I have had constant De Javu cases happening for the past 1-2 weeks, they are being so constant that I would say the number is about 1-5 De Javu recalls each day.

Also tuning in on things as well has been quiet easy lately I do not fully know as to why, but..... this does make me wonder about somethings.

In any case it is quiet interesting and the amazing thing my vision or so called dream happened on the same day as yours.

Did you see the D.U.M.B's and the Black Ops and the what the military were preparing the people for?

Kind Regards

M

Thankyou for your comment, I'l be back shortly, as I'm required as a van driver I need to shoot off now. Speak Soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

reply to post by Universal Light

What do you think of the concept that no man knows the time of the end, except the big G? Was JC just #ting around with us when He said that even He didn't know.

ACB said we would have till October someday 2015.

I strongly believe and feel that IF more of the masses believe and co-create from their 'collective-consciences' something POSITIVE and with LOVE & LIGHT that more CHANGE will occur into a POSITIVE PATH

My point is without fear-mongering, and trying to stay in a positive state of mind, that with that being said IF one-1 chooses to ignore the guidance and believe into a fear-mongering tactic commonly used from Main Stream Media (MSM) that unknowingly they could potentially create from within from the fear a negative impact that will catch up with them later on in life.

I was told from somebody, cannot remember the person only from what they told me because the message to me was more important than their identity. They said how we think with thought's, how we perceive our lifes and what we would like to change in our life through action and choices will determine where we will be in 20 years or more.

Because as we should know that we should control our Thoughts/Actions/Choices and keep them in a POSITIVE state-of-mind, we would be also contributing our Love for all the rest of our Brother's & sister's whilst we are in the living-here and now

edit on 6-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

edit on 6-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Grammar

Wishful thinking leads those involved into orion problems, be very careful with that idea right at present you only respond to what occurs your not yet in power of co-creating directing but you affect it unknownly by energy sent but it takes as you know it time to become the reality, what you said is not going to be so it is not good to try it because mankind is programmed very deeply seven level programming is extremely difficult to break even those in this thread have not even got past the first 3 levels of the programming this is how well done it is, hence wishful thinking will lead one to missing the harvest and right intot he orion unions hands. You should be what you speak but learn objectively from your reality at hand and lable what is good and what is evil correctly as labled it wrong will bring consequence this is cosmic law.

The period is open, but 2015 is likely but then again there is other events leading up to 2029 as well but by 2015 world wont be same it is our estimate people will quit their jobs and be questioning what is happening and why, indeed it begins next year in october ET_MAN is correct look at what nasa just reported 'Solar storm due for arrival in 2011' CME.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 6-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Did you see the D.U.M.B's and the Black Ops and the what the military were preparing the people for?

Actually lately I been picking up on very high Black Op mobilization as to my known information there are
10 000 - 20 000 stationed in Iraq. Also about 1000 stationed in Afghanistan as well there has been a quiet intense research in road blocks in the American secret bases region.

However, the biological brunch of the secret labs has been quiet active they creating and breeding things that I would rather not talk about on this forum. This was due to a test that I was once set as I dozed off I awoke being strapped in a chair about to be tortured and threatened with a knife. Trust me as bizarre as it was I really freaked out as I slowly broke out of the chair I managed to get away. I started wondering around looking for an exit there were laboratories and the things I saw really answered my question "How much aware is the government truly?".

Anyway there were biological tests, physic tests, weapon tests, breeding and anything else you can think off being possible to do. After minutes of wondering I managed to get out and was greeted by some help that picked me up then took me home.

But..... in many cases I have known somethings but I do not wish to discuss them here much in public you know the whole protocols and who could be listening or watching.

Yet still there is much things that I have been picking up lately and what I can truly make out of all these actions, is that the government is planing for a major war involving some heavy alien technology also I believe slavery is about to be reintroduced to humanity once more. However, this time everyone will be a slave and to tell you the truth I am gonna soon start packing my bags getting ready to head out of cities. Things are about to go south for the summer so somethings would be advised to look out for.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Time for me to just read - - or go have lunch with a dinosaur.

She's a very evolved dinosaur (maybe even a Reptilian) and a very good cook. No I am not on the menu.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Universal Light

What do you think of the concept that no man knows the time of the end, except the big G? Was JC just #ting around with us when He said that even He didn't know.

ACB said we would have till October someday 2015.

The timelines are still open but they are dwindling down on a quicker pace than ever before. I cannot speak for anyone else's words but I will tell you the fact that I am here means Harvest is certain. I would not have deascended without a purpose and a mission.

It's not important the moment it happens, but it is important to know that it is coming soon, within years at this point. What is most important is for one to try and advance their consciousness from it's current position.

I have a meditation for you all that will aid in what I am talking about:

Imagine you are sitting in a classroom. On every wall in the classroom are chalkboards. On all of the boards is written everything you have come to know. Go up to each board and completely erase everything on them. Look around and realize that you are starting fresh, that you are going to write truth aligned with the One. But instead of you actually writing on the board, let the Creator write through you.

The results may surprise you.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I respect your comment and you definately have your head screwed on. I do understand the protocols and would too rather not say too much or any on the topic of 'nightmare hall'.

I have been advised not to speak too deeply about what I have seen as it may not only jeopredise my safety but anybody else who reads.

I've spoken to a few member's here. I'd feel more comfortable messaging you instead as I don't want to start off upset amongst the member's here and especially if any watcher's/black coats are lurking the net.

Yes everybody who reads these comment's should start saving up money now and putting it towards supplies of water and food which I have made two threads of my visions. As some would rather think it was a fantasy story, how would many explain how I was able to remember every single detail and still remember it like it was yesterday. Now it links to dot's with every day event's and it's to me obvious though I still have faith other's will soon start to become aware that they too realise something's not right and that they should start to take precautions and start stocking up on supplies.

There's a great website link that ET_MAN put on his 'Benevolent' thread and as I do not remember the exact page though I'm sure he'll remember if he's asked. Though he is going through stresses at the moment.

As for cities it's a good idea to get out of them before August next year of 2011.

As I was taught from the Armed Forces the regiment I used to serve in that it would have been my job back then to collect all supplies from supermarket's and food markets and store away from the public as the military owns and control's all food/water supplies that enter/leave a city in a crisis of a state-of-emergency.
With that in mind any food nowadays are only stored fresh per 72 hour's as decades ago I was told upto 2-3 weeks. There's a reason ONLY 72 hour's. One to keep a fresh stock always, 2) it's easier to control public supplies and gather and store and control and most the shelf's would be empty within the first few hours and their would be a lot of people about to starve so that the military would set up road blocks so nobody leaves town and control's the entire road system/blocks and food & water supplies, then the Black Ops come out and soldiers are suspicious who these guys are because a lot of them are 7 feet or taller and fully uniformed black helmet, black jackets/coats armored vests, black boots black goggles black masks black gloves, and a strange insignia on there chest and one in the middle of their back on the vest.

The Black Ops come to collect people and walk the streets escorting the public into caged trucks, the soldiers drive these trucks as given from order's and that's only when people realise it's a trap because the wired meshes are faced inwards to contain them.

Anybody who chooses to run get's shot without thought. All you guys do yourself a favour and start planning your escape routes now because everyday that passes is one day closer to the event's that are to unfold.

I've been reminded so many times in visions it's now time that we start preparing Physically/Emotionally and Spiritually.

P.s Head to as much High ground as possible , stay low-profile, keep your head low, and try and save people with you along the way and guide them to high ground away from cities/towns/villages/roads/caves etc.
edit on 6-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I almost forgot to mention North bound M1 towards Nottingham there has been reported on an aviation thread about report increased sighting's in the East Midlands of military personnel and plenty of trucks nearly 9 at one time, congregating at a road block and doing nothing else??? Very suspicious. I always have heard from my sister's fella who's going into the Armed forces next week that even his mate has been told not to speak to anybody of his whereabout's and why he drives the trucks, he can't say jack! But I know why and I'm sure other's do.

Nobody has to look far, it's right infront of people's faces but because they are too distracted with their jobs or families stresses or the recession it's enough to keep people distracted, that's why I just hope and have faith that people will come around and realise it before next year get's here.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Imagine you are sitting in a classroom. On every wall in the classroom are chalkboards. On all of the boards is written everything you have come to know. Go up to each board and completely erase everything on them. Look around and realize that you are starting fresh, that you are going to write truth aligned with the One. But instead of you actually writing on the board, let the Creator write through you.

The results may surprise you.

I like that. I do something like that kind of sub-consciously on an ongoing basis.

But when you release and accept - - and you're not used to doing it - - ya kind of need guidance on just who you are accepting from.

How to you tune in to the real Creator?

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join