It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Well to clear it up, get your facts right before you start accusing me of religious hogwash, think before you speak. It's not to say that I don't believe in a Creator because I have viewed/seen the Creator as blue/white energy and a very big star system where you could say they hang-out.

And two I speak from real experiences, it's not made up in my head.Cus when the shtf there's very little anybody can do for you. You have to start preparing now. Don't give up.

Just because I don't have a report, video, pictures, the entity stood here now to prove to you, doesn't mean that i haven't lived through those experiences. I won't give up faith in you. I'l be honest about my feeling's, it's frustrating that I would like to show you evidence, but how can I.

I'l just be amonst other's and say "You'll just have to take my word for it, and in that case keep open-minded and do what you want and think what you want, just don't start insulting me of religious hogwash because I am very against bogus claims and I'm a TruthSeeker NOT a Faker.
edit on 7-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Oh God No!!!

There is freewill however, if you are meant to become a politician or a doctor you will. But..... you can effect the outcome of the way you get there and how long it would take also what sort of life you lead as well. There is a plan but there is also freewill at the same time sort of like a balance if you see it that way.^_^

Kind Regards

M

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I am not here to judge Scribe or anything but I did have the same sort of situation with him in the past as well. Even though there were others that experienced things with me and spoke out he did not believe me anyway. But...... I did not care because I knew what was given to me was true and right. There were some that were actually afraid to come out to speak out about what they experienced with me, I do not resent or hate them for it and I understand why they did not. However, please take it easy with Scribe he can at times be that way even when you do have some proof he will be that way.

But...... over all he can be a great guy and quiet interesting to chat with from time to time, so it is actually pretty amazing.

All in all I know how you feel mate and I know what it is like as well.

Kind Regards
M

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chezs

I don't ever tell people Not to take my word. What is the Holy Spirit Worth? People do Not have higher self lower self if the core of them is of the Holy Spirit and of God, If you perceive lower self, it is a reflection of your own inability to connect with the core. Which naturally responds with Grace. Get out of the thinking of soo much seperation, and take my word for it. All the Best, you bet.

Hello Chezs,

This is my point, I dont perceive the separation anymore. Most here on this thread are on a path of learning from the higher self, which is still a separation. The path of seeking ones most 'prime image of self' (higher self) is not a true path of 'service to all, service to others'....they are not truly seeing the need to make the offering of self, back to Spirit, to be of use, for unity. This is our purpose, its a process of purification of the Holy Spirit.

No path is wrong....for all teach us what we are in need of.

Just because at the core, we are Spirit, and that spark of perfect light of us is Holy, does not mean that this is where people are learning and growing.

We all have a prime image of us, an image that is the 'perfect self' that we are striving to be. We all must learn of self first....before learning things of Spirit, before learning how to be of service to Spirit.

What is the Holy Spirit worth? Without it, we would not be. Its where the most precious wisdom is held, it is why we exists, it is what offered us to have the breath of life and experience the existence of separation here and now. Without the Spirit, we would not be. It is the common ground we all hold that is the same. It is what will bring us to unite at some point when we understand this on a greater scale. It is the one thing that we can try and try to buck against, to only find out, we cant deny our most inner core being, which is of Spirit. As many try to 'leave' other selves through harvest, ascensions, salvation to heaven......they will see they cant separate from their other selves, they will learn that they must abandon at some point, the path of self, for their most truest 'self' is of the Holy Spirit, so all things that contain the Holy Spirit of life within, are another self to them.

We do have a lower self and higher self. Our Earthly body....is the lower self. When we live more for things of flesh, things like power, greed, ect....we are living for the lower self. We are not always aware that we are more then this lower self, this body of flesh. Its meant to be this way, we are to learn about things of flesh and earth before learning things of a higher nature. The higher self, even though its a 'prime image'....is still very much a path of separation....but seeking this prime self, helps a soul/mind complex starts to mature, start to create a healthy ego, starts to be of use to others by love, forgiveness, acceptance for them, understanding to all beings for the things they know not. Still though, the higher self path is still a path of separation, for the being still seeks things for the 'self' over the 'all'.

You could say that perceiving or living in the lower self image, is a inability to see the connect with the core. Think of all the leaders that live for things of power, greed, separation of nations....they are not connection to their core light....they are living more for things of Earthly temptations, things of flesh, things that are not eternal, things that can be destroyed.

Just because the core of us is the Holy Spirit of God, does not mean we naturally know this or live for this. Living for the Holy Spirit is a path of living for all, living for the Spirit that is within all. Seeing, that in Spirit, we are ONE. There is much a being has to learn first, before learning and understanding such a path.

You said "I dont ever tell people not to take my word". So you expect others to just take your word for something and believe it? That they should not seek what you say for themselves, for it is in personal seeking that we gain understanding. If someone is just taking your word for something, are they really gaining then the understanding of what you have said. This is why, I dont tell anyone to just take my word for it, because I believe is they start to seek things through the Holy Spirit, they will be shown what they are in need of.

LV

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Even if someone is wrong....what ever it is they are wrong about....is needed. We can only learn what we are ready for....being not ready for something....shows us things later 'why ' we believed what we did, 'why' we perceived things the way we perceived them. In Spirit, we will be shown what we could not understand and why we were not ready to understand it....and we will learn from that.

When a child thinks 'I can touch that stove'....and they do touch it.....they find out they were wrong. We learn, through trial and error. We push the limits, constantly, like children. But we might not learn instantly what was 'wrong'....we likely will learn after leaving the body complex, what was 'wrong'. Its not so much wrong or right....for both paths teach us things. In the Divine Eye, both paths show us, what we are still in need of and what we are ready for.

We should never be afraid to 'walk our own path' out of fear for it to be 'wrong'. We should be confident in walking our own path, in that it will teach us things.

The reasons I dont fear right and wrongs anymore is because I have witnessed my mother being shown through the Divine Eye things she was not ready for and why she could not understand those things in her life. She was not punished for what she knew not....she was loved and was shown there was understanding in 'what she knew not'. Grace and mercy were at her side when she saw why she believed what she did, unconditional love helped her accept the things she could not 'see'. The funny thing about it all, after she was shown all of these things.....was what she then said out loud to me.....she said "I once knew all of this....how do we forget it". She also said....'we just keep learning, we relearn everything that we have forgotten, eventually'. We relearn....what we really are. Its a sifting, its a processing, its purification. The paths that 'are not'....eventually show us and allow us to see 'the path that is'.

The truth is within us, but to be in tune with it, takes many paths of trial and errors.

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

So you see it as certain destination points are fixed but the journey there may differ?

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

do not some of these wrongs then effect others too, should we then just allow these others to do these wrongs or does the same lesson that they have failed in belong also to all, even though oneself may be on a different path or as a higher self. how does this then effect outcome if someone who knew not, decides to push that big red button and destroys everyone on this planet. Is it not then also a negative or wrong path for those who did not do anything to stop this from happening in the first place.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by LeoVirgo

do not some of these wrongs then effect others too, should we then just allow these others to do these wrongs or does the same lesson that they have failed in belong also to all, even though oneself may be on a different path or as a higher self. how does this then effect outcome if someone who knew not, decides to push that big red button and destroys everyone on this planet. Is it not then also a negative or wrong path for those who did not do anything to stop this from happening in the first place.

Sure, we effect the lives of our other selves. Many are not in the mind set to see this, therefor does not care how their actions affect others. But in the divine eye, outside of the body complex, they will have to see they only harmed their own self, another part of them, in Spirit. Making the conscious choice to step in and stop someone from harming another....shows love to another for they dont want to see someone harmed, or even see Earth harmed. We should not just stand by and watch people harm others, but there are ways to do this so we also dont harm another. We also have to remember that two wrongs dont make a right. Think of what kind of nature it takes, for a being, when someone is trying to kill them, and they turn the other cheek...and say 'forgive them for what they do not know'. What good has it done that being, who has turned the other cheek? They are still going to loose their life of flesh, right? If that being understands though, in Spirit, this life is not the true life to fight for....and that outside of the body complex, those that took their life, will stand in the sandals of the one they killed, will view the unconditional love their other self still had for them while they harmed him, will see that even though they tried to harm him, he loved them and forgave them....they will see in the divine eye....the nature of Spirit in that one they killed. To image the other sandals one would have to stand in if they killed off the entire population of a sphere...to see that they only killed another self of them in Spirit....is not someone I would wish on anyone. But us, as a ONE consciousness....as ONE in spirit....may need such a lesson. If there is one of us who is not understanding that we are all ONE....we may have to be the mirror for that one to look into and learn its lesson. It could very well take such a action, for a being to learn, all others, are a part of them.

Some learn the hard way...and sometimes we can not force them to learn the easier way. Some will have to learn through harsh experiences, to see the hurt they only caused, to another self of them. For some to learn that we are ONE, they will have to learn through harming another, that they have only harmed themselves.

But yet, we should speak up to others, we should step in when we see someone being hurt or abused or used.

In stepping in, we have to remember, not to blemish our own nature and try to do it in a way that will not harm them. Fighting for the life of flesh, is not wrong. But there is a time to not fight for it, when living for the life of Spirit. The dreams that I had to go through while learning of such things were very hard. They were repetitive in testing to see what my choice would be, when another was being harmed. Many times I made the choice to leave the situation, for it involved a gun and another getting ready to be killed. Once I learned that in Spirit, I live on, and that in Spirit, is the life to fight for.....in my dreams I eventually grew the will to offer my life instead for the life the people were trying to take. I had to loose the fear that to loose my life of flesh, was not a loss at all, in Spirit. When I finally stepped out in my dream, stood up to those that were trying to take this guys life...they turned to shoot at me, got me in the back. I then saw what the ones would learn through my choice, the ones that took my life. They saw they hurt another self of them, and they saw that someone offered their own life to save anothers life. Ive never had those dreams again after making the right choice. I learned through those dreams that there is only one life to fight for, which is of Spirit. In loosing my life of flesh, offering it for another....I chose to live my life for another self of me, which is Spirit, was ONE with me. Those that took my life, were also ONE with me, and they were able to see this, after leaving the body complex.

I could of chose to try to take the lives of those that were trying to kill this man. In that, I would of been fighting for this life of flesh...not that it would of been wrong...as much as I would of been shown that I only harmed another self to me, in Spirit.

So on the path of intervening in others choices, we have to be careful not to lower our own vibration in how we do that.

My best
LV

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You painted a very dark picture if the control happens, and road blocks. I know it will be very hard to run. The key to anything is to envision and pray, and see that you are safe at all times, and your family. That you are in perfect knowing and all things are at the right time. And never give anything but love back for hatred or anger. However, if it comes to being rounded up by any militia, it is preferable to be shot. Not a chance would I recommend anyone, go with them or allow your children too. So running is the best move for all of you.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Exactly dear one

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

These "distortions" were nudged by ET_MAN, and I quoted his posts. We don't have to have the same religions. The only one that made my heart do cartwheels and stirred up soul knowledge was the Quantum Metapysics ET_MAN posted, that was right. So far, the other messages are about recyclign all souls, and a belief in something very harsh as Christ Conciousness, and another belief is in sacrifice, a Spirit of Love that asks for sacrifice and annihilation of self to further knowledge, and a belief that all things, good and bad are ordained.

I guess we all need to decide by going within and meditating where the true distortions lie.

It is all about Love.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

By the way, despite everyone having the puzzles given to them for their own journeys, and their future steps as well, outside this world, I agree. This is a metaphysics thread and many aren't getting along.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Well to clear it up, get your facts right before you start accusing me of religious hogwash, think before you speak. It's not to say that I don't believe in a Creator because I have viewed/seen the Creator as blue/white energy and a very big star system where you could say they hang-out.

And two I speak from real experiences, it's not made up in my head.Cus when the shtf there's very little anybody can do for you. You have to start preparing now. Don't give up.

Just because I don't have a report, video, pictures, the entity stood here now to prove to you, doesn't mean that i haven't lived through those experiences. I won't give up faith in you. I'l be honest about my feeling's, it's frustrating that I would like to show you evidence, but how can I.

I'l just be amonst other's and say "You'll just have to take my word for it, and in that case keep open-minded and do what you want and think what you want, just don't start insulting me of religious hogwash because I am very against bogus claims and I'm a TruthSeeker NOT a Faker.
edit on 7-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

Yes, I believe you, and we all are speaking from experiences. And nothing happens by coincidence either, but is a part of our soul journey.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by chezs

I don't ever tell people Not to take my word. What is the Holy Spirit Worth? People do Not have higher self lower self if the core of them is of the Holy Spirit and of God, If you perceive lower self, it is a reflection of your own inability to connect with the core. Which naturally responds with Grace. Get out of the thinking of soo much seperation, and take my word for it. All the Best, you bet.

Hello Chezs,

This is my point, I dont perceive the separation anymore. Most here on this thread are on a path of learning from the higher self, which is still a separation. The path of seeking ones most 'prime image of self' (higher self) is not a true path of 'service to all, service to others'....they are not truly seeing the need to make the offering of self, back to Spirit, to be of use, for unity. This is our purpose, its a process of purification of the Holy Spirit.

No path is wrong....for all teach us what we are in need of.

Just because at the core, we are Spirit, and that spark of perfect light of us is Holy, does not mean that this is where people are learning and growing.

We all have a prime image of us, an image that is the 'perfect self' that we are striving to be. We all must learn of self first....before learning things of Spirit, before learning how to be of service to Spirit.

What is the Holy Spirit worth? Without it, we would not be. Its where the most precious wisdom is held, it is why we exists, it is what offered us to have the breath of life and experience the existence of separation here and now. Without the Spirit, we would not be. It is the common ground we all hold that is the same. It is what will bring us to unite at some point when we understand this on a greater scale. It is the one thing that we can try and try to buck against, to only find out, we cant deny our most inner core being, which is of Spirit. As many try to 'leave' other selves through harvest, ascensions, salvation to heaven......they will see they cant separate from their other selves, they will learn that they must abandon at some point, the path of self, for their most truest 'self' is of the Holy Spirit, so all things that contain the Holy Spirit of life within, are another self to them.

We do have a lower self and higher self. Our Earthly body....is the lower self. When we live more for things of flesh, things like power, greed, ect....we are living for the lower self. We are not always aware that we are more then this lower self, this body of flesh. Its meant to be this way, we are to learn about things of flesh and earth before learning things of a higher nature. The higher self, even though its a 'prime image'....is still very much a path of separation....but seeking this prime self, helps a soul/mind complex starts to mature, start to create a healthy ego, starts to be of use to others by love, forgiveness, acceptance for them, understanding to all beings for the things they know not. Still though, the higher self path is still a path of separation, for the being still seeks things for the 'self' over the 'all'.

You could say that perceiving or living in the lower self image, is a inability to see the connect with the core. Think of all the leaders that live for things of power, greed, separation of nations....they are not connection to their core light....they are living more for things of Earthly temptations, things of flesh, things that are not eternal, things that can be destroyed.

Just because the core of us is the Holy Spirit of God, does not mean we naturally know this or live for this. Living for the Holy Spirit is a path of living for all, living for the Spirit that is within all. Seeing, that in Spirit, we are ONE. There is much a being has to learn first, before learning and understanding such a path.

You said "I dont ever tell people not to take my word". So you expect others to just take your word for something and believe it? That they should not seek what you say for themselves, for it is in personal seeking that we gain understanding. If someone is just taking your word for something, are they really gaining then the understanding of what you have said. This is why, I dont tell anyone to just take my word for it, because I believe is they start to seek things through the Holy Spirit, they will be shown what they are in need of.

LV

sometimes less words are better or your distort yourself, we did say in some your precious posts your making progress you need to go the next step now, there is a entire purpose for this density and a reason for it all figuring that out is the next step but this require alot of intelligence and wisdom which can only be aquired through extensive gathering of knowledge.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

These "distortions" were nudged by ET_MAN, and I quoted his posts. We don't have to have the same religions. The only one that made my heart do cartwheels and stirred up soul knowledge was the Quantum Metapysics ET_MAN posted, that was right. So far, the other messages are about recyclign all souls, and a belief in something very harsh as Christ Conciousness, and another belief is in sacrifice, a Spirit of Love that asks for sacrifice and annihilation of self to further knowledge, and a belief that all things, good and bad are ordained.

I guess we all need to decide by going within and meditating where the true distortions lie.

It is all about Love.

ET_MAN told me to post for him earlier in thread to tell you to stop distorting his teachings and that he doesnt agree with everything you say and do, he actually when isnt so busy with his daughter is going to tell you all what happened to make him see me in a different light and you should listen. I have given you the real knowledge which empowers yet you want to continue to hold onto distortions and programs designed to bind you, then you continuely network it even after being told what your doing to yourself hence their is only two reasons for this programming to act as disinformation artist either consciously or unconsciously.

I only use so much my time doing this to help you cause I do care and can see outcomes.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 7-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

All of the differences aside, what I don't agree with is the negative harvest idea of wiping souls, it will not happen. There is a divine plan, to reach and help all, and everyone, even those who have taken the wrong turns will eventually turn their lives around at some point. They are family and loved. Love does not harm others.

What I am sharing is also what ET_MAN has also posted on. Love finds the common ground in people, it doesnt try to force someone to go against their truth or consciousness/integrity. And Christ Consciousness is not like this, it is Love. And it models, shows, teaches, Love to others.

We are going to have to find common ground, but for me that won't be negative judgments on people, but encouragement and love.

On another issue, since I do feel you have a great deal of information and real connections, as well, what do you think is going to be presented in disclosure, or even if there will be an upcoming disclosure?

This thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... by smokingman is very interesting. He has had strong contact, ple'o'sha'n, and wrote in the past, and in this thread, he has given dates. I don't know that dates can be given. Beamish wrote something deeper about this below. Though not at all sure of where he got his information. Its a very a very short thread so far.

What do you think is coming up ahead? How should we respond, to upcoming events, what are the best tools we can use?

What is the best way to prepare, and how do we further our paths in the right direction?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I can't help but cringe when you say "child" or "dear one" it feels patronising but I suspect you mean well. Is it the event itself that is fixed though, or merely the decision/choice involved?

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Some key points I would like to share.

Some experiences/events ARE set/predetermined i.e time of death/cyclic events. We are on a journey of evolution within this framework created for our progression towards higher awareness and development toward unconditional love. The Fallen 'Antichrist' forces are here (and have been for a very long time), as our ‘opposition’ providing many means of blocking connection to the Divine and granting all the manipulation tools of negativity/illusions/harm/seperation states etc.. We choose to embrace these tools daily in ignorance/apathy/division/selfishness/laziness/self-righteous egotistical based beliefs and so forth, thus planetary karma will be paid for/experienced by all inflicting souls, for many have chosen separation from the divine path of love in spite of the concept of right and wrong imprinted into our being. This material and technological industrialised era of predominantly spiritually ‘detached’ self-centredness and materialistic greed cannot sustain itself long, though it will ensure the necessary oppression/low vibration state the Luciferian legion seek on Earth. The Luciferian principalities, with their granted powers are the allowed instruments of chastisement for man 'falling away' from grace to their agenda of binding your soul to their realms of dominion so to speak. The further corrupted we allow ourselves to become, the greater the chastisements/humbling lessons we shall face during the transition of the age.

Law of consequence/karma applies within this framework, both on an individual AND group consciousness level. The negative karma on Earth is building with each individual negative free will choice causing harm to all beings including the living Earth. Some nations have accumulated worse karma than others, although where you are located is no accident when facing whatever challenges brought before you. The more pure in heart will have their sufferings more greatly eased via the Graces of the Holy Spirit.

There are people who have incarnated whom possess a 'deep inner' conscious awareness regarding these times and the events set to take place in the coming period. It is still a free will choice of these souls regarding what they do with their granted knowledge. It can be used to aid or to do harm to self or others as with all actions and knowledge. Such incarnates are not deemed more special than others by the Creators and too will face the 'opposition' forces/karma influences within this 3d matrix with tests and challenges like all other human embodied souls here.

You cannot avert certain events via positive thinking/manifestation techniques if it is an event that is 'set' and determined by the Divine Councils/Creators, yet you have the power to influence the journey/progression of your soul. The pole shift is indeed scheduled and from every spiritual indication I have been given on my journey WILL NOT be averted. I have already experienced the event in one vision and told in another, “the ET’S will cause the pole shift” by a robed Elder standing over the sea before a tsunami washed over me. This is my own personal truth, therefore I can only request others to seek/confirm this shared knowledge for themselves and prepare for the coming challenges that lead to this event within this Generation Z. The final generation before the closing of the cycle and renewal that is sorely needed to remove the many current cancers/corruptions on our Mother Earth. I have great compassion for Her and all her wonderous created beauty currently being degraded and suffering for the many abomonations upon her. The cleansing is necessary from my perspective. She will not be allowed to die via the vile abuses and co-operations of such by man. She is far too important, as is the nurturing of all life.

Our souls will not be ‘forgotten’ during this transition, though lessons will have to be repeated for many. I do not exclude myself from this list, for I am certainly not without flaw. I just strongly feel I have been shown all the insights I have for a reason. I was told I would be helping many throughout my journey. I can only pray this is true. I mean nobody any harm in promoting awareness of the coming tribulations.

We are here for this experience, no accidents nor coincidences, and if you are reading this then I feel you are meant to be. True messengers are warning amongst the false as the matrix allows the Law of Confusion. It may be frustrating, but it is important one discern the pure sources from the corrupted and determine facts, tapping into the truth within. Pray for divine guidance as the deceptions are going to 'ramp up' in the coming years and the UFO/alien phenomena will be related to this. You have been conditioned for decades. and I see the stage being set for the final 'falling away' (or redemption) of man. Your spiritual preparation/open-mindedness/heart to Spirit will determine whether you fall victim to the Luciferian manipulations/corruptions. The disc craft and the coming 'revealings' are a test for humanity from my perspective. Do not seek to go underground. Do not choose to willingly receive the implantable microchip.

There are ‘antichrist’ forces that will play on your fears (they will arrive as Earth changes intensify and the masses are frightened/panicky/vulnerable) and I feel they will deceive those lacking in divine faith and guidance. This is where humanity will be divided in their free will choices. Those who go along with the agenda, and those who remain faithful/staunch to the Christ path aware of these ‘imitator’ deceptions for these things have been warned about in advanced teachings. We all make our choices, and there are consequences for our choices made in wilful ignorance. Ignorance will not be bliss for the days ahead. True knowledge is true power which is exactly why there is such suppression/opposition to the pure light of Divine Truth.

I feel personally guided to believe that the tribulation period will BEGIN in the latter half of 2011. The Earth and cosmic ‘anomalies’ that appear and intensify will be the signs shown to the masses by the Creators as opportunity to repent/amend their ways in service and love or go to the other extremes of selfishness, division in fear and negative self-preservation ‘survival of the fittest’ seperation frequency states.

Love state, with a pure and humble heart is the key to‘progression’from this level. Have faith in it and you will encounter the coming challenges with granted blessings of strength, courage and grace. Your personal armour against all these things within your temporary housing of flesh. Civilisation WILL continue here, and there will be those with the harmonious frequencies who will rebuild (with divine assistance) and embrace the original spiritually connected natural ways again. But only after the storms faced. Watch for the signs--do not ‘obsess’or overly concern yourself with dates.

‘’For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake (the Christ path of Service and Love) and the gospel's, the same shall save it’’ .

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
Some key points I would like to share.

Some experiences/events ARE set/predetermined i.e time of death/cyclic events. We are on a journey of evolution within this framework created for our progression towards higher awareness and development toward unconditional love. The Fallen 'Antichrist' forces are here (and have been for a very long time), as our ‘opposition’ providing many means of blocking connection to the Divine and granting all the manipulation tools of negativity/illusions/harm/seperation states etc.. We choose to embrace these tools daily in ignorance/apathy/division/selfishness/laziness/self-righteous egotistical based beliefs and so forth, thus planetary karma will be paid for/experienced by all inflicting souls, for many have chosen separation from the divine path of love in spite of the concept of right and wrong imprinted into our being. This material and technological industrialised era of predominantly spiritually ‘detached’ self-centredness and materialistic greed cannot sustain itself long, though it will ensure the necessary oppression/low vibration state the Luciferian legion seek on Earth. The Luciferian principalities, with their granted powers are the allowed instruments of chastisement for man 'falling away' from grace to their agenda of binding your soul to their realms of dominion so to speak. The further corrupted we allow ourselves to become, the greater the chastisements/humbling lessons we shall face during the transition of the age.

Law of consequence/karma applies within this framework, both on an individual AND group consciousness level. The negative karma on Earth is building with each individual negative free will choice causing harm to all beings including the living Earth. Some nations have accumulated worse karma than others, although where you are located is no accident when facing whatever challenges brought before you. The more pure in heart will have their sufferings more greatly eased via the Graces of the Holy Spirit.

There are people who have incarnated whom possess a 'deep inner' conscious awareness regarding these times and the events set to take place in the coming period. It is still a free will choice of these souls regarding what they do with their granted knowledge. It can be used to aid or to do harm to self or others as with all actions and knowledge. Such incarnates are not deemed more special than others by the Creators and too will face the 'opposition' forces/karma influences within this 3d matrix with tests and challenges like all other human embodied souls here.

You cannot avert certain events via positive thinking/manifestation techniques if it is an event that is 'set' and determined by the Divine Councils/Creators, yet you have the power to influence the journey/progression of your soul. The pole shift is indeed scheduled and from every spiritual indication I have been given on my journey WILL NOT be averted. I have already experienced the event in one vision and told in another, “the ET’S will cause the pole shift” by a robed Elder standing over the sea before a tsunami washed over me. This is my own personal truth, therefore I can only request others to seek/confirm this shared knowledge for themselves and prepare for the coming challenges that lead to this event within this Generation Z. The final generation before the closing of the cycle and renewal that is sorely needed to remove the many current cancers/corruptions on our Mother Earth. I have great compassion for Her and all her wonderous created beauty currently being degraded and suffering for the many abomonations upon her. The cleansing is necessary from my perspective. She will not be allowed to die via the vile abuses and co-operations of such by man. She is far too important, as is the nurturing of all life.

Our souls will not be ‘forgotten’ during this transition, though lessons will have to be repeated for many. I do not exclude myself from this list, for I am certainly not without flaw. I just strongly feel I have been shown all the insights I have for a reason. I was told I would be helping many throughout my journey. I can only pray this is true. I mean nobody any harm in promoting awareness of the coming tribulations.

We are here for this experience, no accidents nor coincidences, and if you are reading this then I feel you are meant to be. True messengers are warning amongst the false as the matrix allows the Law of Confusion. It may be frustrating, but it is important one discern the pure sources from the corrupted and determine facts, tapping into the truth within. Pray for divine guidance as the deceptions are going to 'ramp up' in the coming years and the UFO/alien phenomena will be related to this. You have been conditioned for decades. and I see the stage being set for the final 'falling away' (or redemption) of man. Your spiritual preparation/open-mindedness/heart to Spirit will determine whether you fall victim to the Luciferian manipulations/corruptions. The disc craft and the coming 'revealings' are a test for humanity from my perspective. Do not seek to go underground. Do not choose to willingly receive the implantable microchip.

There are ‘antichrist’ forces that will play on your fears (they will arrive as Earth changes intensify and the masses are frightened/panicky/vulnerable) and I feel they will deceive those lacking in divine faith and guidance. This is where humanity will be divided in their free will choices. Those who go along with the agenda, and those who remain faithful/staunch to the Christ path aware of these ‘imitator’ deceptions for these things have been warned about in advanced teachings. We all make our choices, and there are consequences for our choices made in wilful ignorance. Ignorance will not be bliss for the days ahead. True knowledge is true power which is exactly why there is such suppression/opposition to the pure light of Divine Truth.

I feel personally guided to believe that the tribulation period will BEGIN in the latter half of 2011. The Earth and cosmic ‘anomalies’ that appear and intensify will be the signs shown to the masses by the Creators as opportunity to repent/amend their ways in service and love or go to the other extremes of selfishness, division in fear and negative self-preservation ‘survival of the fittest’ seperation frequency states.

Love state, with a pure and humble heart is the key to‘progression’from this level. Have faith in it and you will encounter the coming challenges with granted blessings of strength, courage and grace. Your personal armour against all these things within your temporary housing of flesh. Civilisation WILL continue here, and there will be those with the harmonious frequencies who will rebuild (with divine assistance) and embrace the original spiritually connected natural ways again. But only after the storms faced. Watch for the signs--do not ‘obsess’or overly concern yourself with dates.

‘’For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake (the Christ path of Service and Love) and the gospel's, the same shall save it’’ .

Word less or distortion occurs.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Hello pot. Meet the kettle.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join