It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I'm very sorry for your family difficulties and pray that this will soon turn around, for the highest good of all, that the turning point will come very soon, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And I also want to thank you for sharing your view points, touching on your experiences. There is only one way that I am led to, and that is love. I have always sensed each day is filled with tests, sometimes they seem artificial almost looking back on recent ones, with the differing energies in my family, as if contrived and set up, a stage of difficulties.

With various strongly held beliefs about what is coming, and the very nature of reality, the outcome of souls, especially this belief that souls are not eternal and are reformatted/wiped, and reduced back to lava/larva stage again, I want to bring up what you've said and share my view on this, for after praying long and hard today, my answers very clearly came, for I know myself, and what frequency, light, and joy those from Higher Self, who have encouraged and taught me how to turn negatives around, how to view all the difficulties. I think a positive message is needed.

These two posts had some parts that I'm not highlighting, but the message you gave here, was one of your best. Thank you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Integrity, diligence, never giving up in difficult situations and living life to the best of one's ability with whatever life circumstances one's been dealt in life is what truly counts and is a BIG part of the TEST....

This to me sums up what we really are here for. Earth is a testing grounds. In my life, looking back on difficulties I've been aware of how artificial it sometimes seems, as if set up, how the opposing energies in my family are just made for the difficulties, if its not about trying to overcome reactiveness and find advanced communication skills, I'm not sure what else it could be. I've been aware of what I've called tests all my life, and a team watching over. We're to do our best, and sometimes when a difficulty seems beyond our scope its our yearning for an outcome, our sincerity in prayer and seeking, our humility that counts the most.

But we're here to reverse engineer all we can, and put our relationships in order, and help in whatever way we can, lend a helping hand, model altruism, and kindness. The depth of our fogiveness and generosity with others is the very measurement our soul/Higher Self will apply to our own shortcomings, and of course, being aware of them, feeling shame and attempting to make right can only lead to healing and overcoming and forgiveness.

Earth school is not easy and that is obvious for many reasons, it was never made to be easy for the majority and the majority will never truly know why they are here on Earth and what this human body is really all about and why they must experience all the sorrow/pain/suffering and hardships other than their own personal beliefs for experiencing such things. That is all part of enrollment on this earth life school existence as a student and is necessary for the betterment/progression and growth of a 'soul'. What is taking place here and now has to be done and was meant to be done, everything with reason/purpose behind it. Some are here for other reasons, not everyone is here for the same reason. Some are here in rehabilitation and to be disciplined for past experiences/existences while others for different enrollment reasons. There are always consequences to actions, the best thing a person can do is look forward and try to improve themselves making their weaknesses become strengths - forgiving themselves and everyone and especially forgetting about the past. Make amends with everyone around you and find peace in your soul TODAY in the here and now (PRESENT.)

This is the purpose of this school, to grow and reach the next level of love, for betterment, progression and growth of the soul. The very real hardships and difficulties, and great tragedies and sorrows that take place that occur here are not furthered by unloving cold hearted higher beings who then would wipe souls down to kernels/seeds of soul and begin again. But the purpose is to learn, and grow and progress.

Making amends, writing to each other, overcoming negative views and seeking our own flaws, to unearth what is negative and unloving within self, taking responsibility, even if the other is not willing to turn things around, for seeing more, being more aware, and doing what we can, these are amongst the more important lessons to learn here, to strive to be loving and make amends even when we are being wronged.

Stay in the day prepared to face/meet all things on a spiritual level. Make amends with those around you on a daily basis and maintain your 'soul' inside as you maintain your physical body outside in cleanliness/showering on a daily basis. Clean out the inside spiritually and let go of any anger/hate/prejudices/grudges of any kind that you may have. Learn more patience, endurance, forgiveness and integrity. Charity is necessary, find desire in yourself to help others in need or the less fortunate not those who have less materialistically necessarily but those struggling spiritually. (Both are desires one can strive to achieve but it's never a requirement but don't you truly want to help someone out in need? Work on being a better person all around and there's always a positive outcome but why do it for yourself and not for others. The bonus and happiness comes in bringing a smile and happiness to another persons face. It must be sincere and your true desire/intent is what love genuinely is all about. Graduation is around the corner for those who GROW UP and figure this out!

This speaks for itself. I always feel the light shining in your posts, and they are written from your heart, you yourself model lending a helping hand.

Perhaps giving examples of the things people could do locally and with their families could be given some time in the future, when you are able to post again.

Advancement is about how we treat each other. Even on a thread like this discussing metaphysics, and while the disagreements are to be expected, I've been surprised at the level of personal negativity being expressed.

Someday such beings will experience their own personalized coloring book/creation/adventures and have absolute free choice to create anything their heart/imagination so desires because nobody enters such a level with a corrupted soul/heart or would ever seek to harm, control or rule over another in anyway, shape or form. There is only one common LOVE shared and felt among all, ONE common spirit that is known, shared and felt among all 'souls' (Souls for a lack of better word) on such levels. Such a level is of true spiritual adulthood and one needs ZERO rules or people to tell them what to do or direct them. There are no GODS, KINGS or RULERS only FAMILY and GROWN UP ADULTS. They are on a level of being their own Teachers/Creators/Designers and so are the true Teachers/Creators/Designers beyond this universe. All that they have can someday be YOURS, all share alike and there is no higher, greater, better or more special but perfect unity and equality when it comes to possessions shared amongst all.

This is what I believe with all my heart, that we are the Family of Light, and equal, though not at all in the same grade, and here we are but a small portion of ourselves, as you once said, caked in mud, we should never give our power away to pyramid structures, but be strive for perfect love and understanding with all others instead. Treating others as you would wish to be treated is Christ Consciousness.

Do you think someone who is striving to grow to the next level and is see how to improve their relationships and outlook, and find how how they help is missing out on the whole purpose of the cycles and because they haven't learnt from a specific set of laws and rules, and don't wish to follow something that is heartless to them, will be sentenced to reformatting and lakes of fire? It doesn't appear this way from what you've written.

In the endless amounts of infinity all 'souls' have a divine destination and will find themselves and know what they truly are like a school of fish finding their way back to their original birth place. This video can only slightly touch on what dreams can come true but it can give you a slight idea of the freedom someday you can achieve and have if you work for that goal and remember all dogs go to heaven as all schools of fish find their way back home to their eternal divine destination where DREAMS DO COME TRUE. ...

Yes, all souls do find their way, in this endless school, some “time” where there is no limit of “time”, and if they are stuck, their Family would seek to find them, and lend a helping hand.

Love as in gratefulness and appreciation for that which a person has been given and what and who a person is even though things are difficult at this time believe me this is a all TEST. (Even for those here on rehabilitation/disciplinary terms and conditions are still learning and have a way out but such need to learn their own lessons in their own way and for themselves.) All things are a form of a test and one can receive more and more if they can only hang in there and overcome the obstacles of this VERY DIFFICULT life for most. Earth life is one of the hardest experiences there is in the book of life and truly the most rewarding for those who graduate from it....

And what happens to souls that do not graduate yet, who take longer to understand, to wake up? Do they lose their very selves?

Agreed - There are infinite Creators that go onto to Infinity (from the infinite perspective) on a much higher/bigger 'ETERNITY' picture. There is not only ONE Creator and I do not even like using the word God but Creator/Creators is a better way of putting it. There are Infinite Creators within Infinity and never forget the beyond. Now a person might wonder what could possibly be beyond Infinity if Infinity is never-ending. That is something a person will never wrap/bend their mind around but someday maybe ONE day they will get a peak. ...

Every conscious being in infinity, stretches in both directions, without beginning or ending, and has endless, ever more progressed Higher Selves outside this universe/school. And you said on your other thread, that Beyond the Beyond, there is another Beyond. Are there infinite Infinities beyond Infinity?

The human biological bodies/containers/vessels that humans already currently possess are specifically uniquely setup for 'souls' experiencing earth life by design. Pass the test and move onwards to better upgraded vehicle/body/vessels....

Is this the same as ascension, or does this simply mean when we have passed on, if we have lived according to the plan for our lives, and progression, that we would then either graduate to better body suits/vessels and worlds, or even return home? What is your belief on ascension?

It's always the INTENT of a person that counts. It's the thoughts/actions/reactions and how a person handles their life situations they are faced with that is the main key factor of moving upwards and progressing out of this difficult mortal/duality existence.

Intention, what is in our hearts, how we perceive things to be. No matter what matrix is spun, if we are of good intent, and practice in attempting to live according to our perceptions, then would it be possible for our lives and progress to be meaningless for we missed uncovering a hidden script that some thought we should live by, and thus we lose ourselves anyway?

Good luck in every beginning to try and figure out where there is no beginning. (metaphorically speaking) Imagine being inserted into a television set or movie and it being the only thing you knew with zero memory of where you came from yet it seemed SO REAL to you and you tried to figure out where you were. Inside that TV channel/station it was all 3D and seemed as real as your life does now but is it real? Was it real? What is real?...

This is what I believe this school is like. I read a thread some time ago about scientists discovering the pixels, pigments as if like a dot matrix printer, and the universe seemed to be a construct/hologram that we ourselves erect in our minds. This metaphor of the tv set, or channel, is a very good one.

Could sould be reset back and become the pigments of the channel?

What's inside your own head is technology of your brain (BY DESIGN)-. NOTHING is solid in this reality and everything is infinite space, vibration/frequency (Metaphorically speaking) how can a character that is real with a 'soul' inserted into a TV channel/station ever figure out where they are and what that TV really is if they don't know what a TV is in the first place? Infinite space equals non-locality with no map or location to pin-point. (Directionless) There is no up, down, left or right. ALL THAT IS, has ALWAYS BEEN and WILL ALWAYS BE...For the finite mind an invention created tomorrow is NEW and something that has just been created, from the Infinite perspective that creation/invention has ALWAYS BEEN and/or already been created elsewhere. ...

ALL THAT HAS BEEN, WAS and WILL ALWAYS BE. How could we lose selves in this system? Are we not on an endless journey of perfecting self even if this takes a long time, and despite U-TURNS some of us have taken along the way? Is not everything in infinity, infinite, including us?

The Universe is not consciousness it is programmed consciousness like a program running on a computer or recorded in a hollywood film with special affects unlike the real deal where 'ETERNAL SOULS' are placed into the system generated on a different level of intelligence/consciousness. The universe is not you and you are not the universe but you have been inserted into a piece of the technology universe and are part of it in material. You've been inserted into this universal system for a reason. When your brain stops so will your current perception of 'TIME.'...

In No Time, when our brain stops, this is when our life review takes place?

Being left in the dark and feeling all alone in the universe is part of this earth life school experience but there are many above earth within this universal system on a different level who've graduated from planets like this one that are aware of earth like planets living out their lives without war, hate, lust, jealousy, vanity, greed sharing equal possessions with no money for trade. They are not perfect worlds and do encounter problems (nothing like on earth) but work together to resolve things always in peace. They are ADULTS in comparison to the kindergarteners on earth...

We are the children and when we progress onwards, new children will take our places, and eventually we will be the Teachers/Parents to them. But even here we have so much hope that we can practice and grow up more ourselves. What parent would shred and reformat his child at regular intervals if they don't make the grade?

You will get off this planet without reincarnation through sincerity and love and LOVE truly is the key and backbone of treating others with respect and in a good honest and FAIR way. Learn to handle yourself like a real cosmic adult and you will find yourself moving on. If you're living life for the right/correct reasons and treating others the way they would want you to treat them then only good things are to come. Good works reaps good things and the opposite reaps the opposite. ...

Do you believe that all of us eventually pass the tests and move on to better places?

If I ever had the time to put together a video or presentation on what I've seen, been shown and told I would make it clearer on what I've seen/been-shown/know. I've had the opportunity to visit in the flesh utopia existences within this galaxy and seen for myself other existences that one cannot exist within a body as (we know it). ...

I would look forward to this. Hope you will share your experiences more. Videos like your posts would be very good for awareness.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Part 2, the second post: In this I want to say, your modeling of lending a helping hand and your memories you incarnated with, the experiences you've had have been such a help to many already. I recall you wrote to me that you came because you knew we needed help, you wanted to be able to nudge and help us at the right moments?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love is not being used by negative entities or as you put it a 'devil' out to deceive everyone depending on one's definition/understanding of the word 'love' and most importantly INTENT of the word Love. LOVE is only a good thing and has everything to do with Service to Others and helping, caring, sharing, giving and LOVING others. LOVE is necessary to move onwards in progression and one of the most important keys to graduating from this planet and moving upwards from this earth life existence (TEST). I interpret the word GOD to be GOOD and EVILto be DEVIL - those doing good works are working their way up to achieving greater states of existence where they need NO worship or authority over another and become REAL cosmic adults ready to move onto higher states of existences or utopia/heavenly states of existences. ..

This is what I believe, that it is our intentions and growth in love, learning to help others, that is maturity and progression, and it has nothing to do with following one way, or some hidden code or laws written and handed down to the few. Its something we all have capacity to do, from every walk of life, in all corners of the globe, from every spiritual belief or lack of spiritual belief.

I will call this earth life a test because every choice one makes has an outcome and there are pass and fail choices/decisions to one's actions depending on circumstances/choices/decisions that one is faced with on an everyday basis. How a person handles themselves has everything to do with where a 'soul' goes upon leaving the flesh. Nevertheless progression is a never-ending/eternal thing even for those who commit serious crimes and are locked away behind bars with life sentences for murder. They may not be progressing in this earth life existence spiritually to move upwards but they are on a path and road that leads in one direction or another and for some it may be necessary to experience driving on the wrong side of the street in order to learn that it's not the side of the road they want to be on. Perhaps eventually they will realize they are on the wrong side and going the wrong way and head on conclusions are not enjoyable. There is a 'soul' path for all 'souls' and higher external outside universal forces are working within each soul like a school of fish finding their way back to their original birth place....

Even for those who have done wrong in their lives and harmed others, will have time to think about what they have chosen and will also progress of their own choice, for they are learning from the consequences that only love leads to joy and happiness, and brings us to better options, vistas.

There is an infinite amount of time to make a u-turn and move towards the real true goal of the 'soul' and that is in one direction that leads to everlasting upgrades and happiness. Who enjoys pain, suffering misery and sadness? Who wants to be miserable for the rest of their existence? Does it feel good to feel bad? Is sadness happiness for some? Honestly I think everyone enjoys having FUN and being HAPPY, feeling GOOD and having a blast with more freedoms and vacations don't you think? Of course both must exist to choose one from the other and experience one from the other but have you learned your lesson yet and selected which direction you prefer to take? If someone chooses pain/misery/suffering over happiness they are merely lost and confused in a temporal state of amnesia but in the endless amounts of infinity all 'souls' have a divine destination and will find themselves and know what they truly are - like a school of fish finding their way back to their original birth place so will the eternal souls find their way back to their divine destination within 'Eternity.'

For are all infinite, and children here. We have Parents watching over and our pain is not bourne alone, for it can be felt even in the Beyond. No one would wish their loved ones to be stuck or alone. Eventually all chose what leads them forward for it is the only thing that really brings happiness and joy.

Those posts had far more and what you wrote there was so good, I felt strongly grounded after rereading this,.

I hope your difficulties will end soon and your days filled with peace and happiness. Warm Wishes!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned the Jesus Consciousness is the Light - - - the Energy.

So astrology - the planets - the sun - - - are all Energy.

As I've said - - I believe some off planet beings and evolved Light Beings have been with us all along.

Although I do not accept man's interpretation of ancient texts - - of which the bible is only a fraction of - - I have no problem believing an evolved "personage" did walk among humans with a spiritual message. Actually I believe there were many of these "personages".

Just try it. Read Jesus' messages as you are of the Light. (from above - not below). It gives it a different perspective.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Are there humans on other planets in the universe or are humans on Earth the only humans in the universe?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why do you think that pain is suffering? Outside of experience....

Why do i constantly here the term infinite... or finite....?

All that is, is what's before you!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
where then does a negative path lead to, does it mean the soul then goes to a place called hell, to live out eternity amongst pure evil and all others who truely didn't believe and done wrong, who are either punished with fire and brimstone or everlasting death.

Is it some other planet or density where either all reap the things sowed in their previous life, or where only another lifetime/higher grade of negativity can be endured, where there is no more chance of moving to a better or more loving grade of existance and no true enlightenment to be found.

Is it another test that must be faced, repeating the same lessons over and over until such a time as a pass can be achieved, a slap on the wrist inbetween these cycles of life, given the answers to why one failed and then without memory brought back to a earth like planet for a repeat, to relive similar events and possibly the same outcomes of such until somehow one understands that they must do these things sent back for with a understanding of what light and love has already shown and somehow to make amends for how it was played out in the past.

does one really have a choice of life then in any everafter existance by not following the exact rules or answers made, which may not even be known in person, practiced or sought after by those of different religion, race or understanding.

where then does any future hope lie except within this own reality of earth and what is around us and can be seen or believed to exist, to live a life here as best as one can, to pass our seed into the next and to not destroy what we have all been given, as a hope and better way for those who follow and carry on our existance and their turn is made ready.

we are already as enlightened, we are already as in heaven, we are already home, here and now is what is, and what will be, work not for some other everlasting life of self but become part of this creation, put your faith and work in all around, for if not as first in given there is no service to others, no oneness and no hope for those who follow. work not in saving self but saving life as we know and all will then be made possible.

peace and love.
edit on 5-10-2010 by redgy because: edit for spacing

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
double post
edit on 5-10-2010 by redgy because: edit for double post

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

There are thirteen (actually, there are several dozen constellations
) but the ancients only recognized 12 stable ones through which the sun moved during the year. The 13th actually came into effect as Gemini slipped out. So we've lost Gemini as a true zodiacal sign, and gained the 13th (it's name temporarily eludes me).

Thanks for the thumbs up

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

What I am shown about you is your are operative of disinformation

Hey, look everyone! I'm a disinformation agent again! Next up, we'll see if I can get ACB to accuse me of being a Black Ops Government Surveillance Agent! Obviously ACB has said a whole bunch of stuff worth creating a single-man disinformation operation. You'd think that the disinformation organization would send, oh, I don't know, more than one member to conduct a smear campaign on God himself. I mean... He's God. That's kind of a big deal, right?

hence why your malipulations present and why you are well read

I would like to know what I have "manipulated". All I have done is joined a thread on a public forum and seen someone telling lies, half-truths, and condemning others. So I did what any caring, logical, sane person would do: tell the truth, point out the inconsistencies and errors, and try to not make people feel inferior. If "making people feel good, and worthwhile" is manipulating, than I don't want to ever not manipulate someone.

all disinformation professionals are intelligence and wise in their art of disinformation

So disinformation agents are smart, well-read, intelligent, competent individuals. And you know they are disinformation agents simply by those facts. Does that mean all of you "soul-freeing" individuals are incompetent, unread, highly unintelligent, fools? I'd rather be a smart, competent disinformation agent, than an unintelligent lunatic raving about aliens and densities.

you are very dangerous to people and it is our duty to warn people about what you would lead them into

Freethinkers are dangerous!

Freedom, intelligence, true will, and teaching people to think for themselves are dangerous things. But you know what else they are? The greatest gifts we could ever bestow upon one another. Listening to illiterate cave-speak from a possibly-delusional god-complex is not exactly what I'd call the pinnacle of human potential.

since we know you have dabled in things that has been warned because of the dangers of dabling and are working for things that you know exist yet support them

Hmmm, you claim to know a lot about me. What's my name? Or my favorite color? What's my shoe size? You know why you don't know the answer to any of those questions? Because you're not what you claim you are, and you'll run away now that I've called your bluff.

It shows us how little you do know of truth with much of what you do post, but we will let you find out hard way if that is your decision, freewill can be a doubled edged sword.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Goodbye ACB, see you again when you decide to crawl back out from beneath that rock where you're hiding...

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Ophiuchus if I remember rightly Clicky I apparantly fall under this sign

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hmmm...

I'm left here quite perplexed.

On one hand, to comment is to be of folly.

On the other, is to be of aboveness.......well, at least that is the approaches I have already taken here. That is also not meant in a "I am better than you sense". It couldn't be farther from that.

Exposure is done, that part is all good. I'm not worried about that in the least.

*Deep Breath* Amazingly, there are still fence sitters here. Moreso, I am here for one thing:

The increase of the harvestibility percentage.

This is not about right and wrong. I am not here to convince you. Not only is it your choice, it is your duty, so it would be unjust of me anymore to tell you what is solely my opinion, what is right for wrong.

Now, it just so happens that I say what is aligned with what I feel is the divine One truth. Which those statements can seem contradictory. Ego might sound in the way, but let me tell you, there are beings here who know the truth.

Totally cool, you choose to accept it or not. In the true grand scheme of things, it has no bearing. Everyone makes it in the end, in some way shape of form. Ya know, hidden hand was right about something: we all have a laugh in the end.

*Relief*.....no matter what you choose loved souls, the love remains. But it is not love that you think, it is the love of your choice. So long as you choose, you will be loved.

You know what I noticed? This thread tends to die quite a bit more when there is no "other side".

No matter. Things are changing. Harvest approaches. You have been loved, and always will be. That's why this is happening.

The remaining times....take a deep look within my cosmic brothers and sisters. It's gonna be wild.

If I can give you one piece of advice.....and I would speculate that none of you would listen...

it's to remain calm during the storm.

It may not appear like it right now, but you are in the eye.

Those who sow cane will certainly reap the hurri-cane.

And that, not only isn't my quote, but is also meant as no threat, just the truth.

We need you.

One way or another...see you back home. The light show in the interim will be spectacular.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Are there humans on other planets in the universe or are humans on Earth the only humans in the universe?

Yes there is other humans in universe the elohim where human could call them the prototype the model not only that but imagine there is every possible timeline you can imagine in which every possible choice you can make exists as potentional futures and co-existing realitys.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

What I am shown about you is your are operative of disinformation

Hey, look everyone! I'm a disinformation agent again! Next up, we'll see if I can get ACB to accuse me of being a Black Ops Government Surveillance Agent! Obviously ACB has said a whole bunch of stuff worth creating a single-man disinformation operation. You'd think that the disinformation organization would send, oh, I don't know, more than one member to conduct a smear campaign on God himself. I mean... He's God. That's kind of a big deal, right?

hence why your malipulations present and why you are well read

I would like to know what I have "manipulated". All I have done is joined a thread on a public forum and seen someone telling lies, half-truths, and condemning others. So I did what any caring, logical, sane person would do: tell the truth, point out the inconsistencies and errors, and try to not make people feel inferior. If "making people feel good, and worthwhile" is manipulating, than I don't want to ever not manipulate someone.

all disinformation professionals are intelligence and wise in their art of disinformation

So disinformation agents are smart, well-read, intelligent, competent individuals. And you know they are disinformation agents simply by those facts. Does that mean all of you "soul-freeing" individuals are incompetent, unread, highly unintelligent, fools? I'd rather be a smart, competent disinformation agent, than an unintelligent lunatic raving about aliens and densities.

you are very dangerous to people and it is our duty to warn people about what you would lead them into

Freethinkers are dangerous!

Freedom, intelligence, true will, and teaching people to think for themselves are dangerous things. But you know what else they are? The greatest gifts we could ever bestow upon one another. Listening to illiterate cave-speak from a possibly-delusional god-complex is not exactly what I'd call the pinnacle of human potential.

since we know you have dabled in things that has been warned because of the dangers of dabling and are working for things that you know exist yet support them

Hmmm, you claim to know a lot about me. What's my name? Or my favorite color? What's my shoe size? You know why you don't know the answer to any of those questions? Because you're not what you claim you are, and you'll run away now that I've called your bluff.

It shows us how little you do know of truth with much of what you do post, but we will let you find out hard way if that is your decision, freewill can be a doubled edged sword.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Goodbye ACB, see you again when you decide to crawl back out from beneath that rock where you're hiding...

~ Wandering Scribe

And you are a example of those we suggest people avoid, oh so speak that which are involved with in a mirror.

Perhaps when you remove those demons you might actually develop your spark into a flame.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Thankyou for your Truth. I have had a dream state where I feel it was real and infront of me was a large table with both men and women either side and they wore bright long robes and had no jellewery and no presence of riches, just Higher Order and my Mother was sat infront of me that was questioning all the doubt's I feel and I feel this was a reflection of my inner feelings of what I determine to be of TRUTH.

The truth is better concept as all truth is One.

It's like my Mother being the metaphor and I being the viewer of my reflection of emotions. Does this make sense?

Yes, it is as you see it is sometimes the meaning of a dream or a symbol shown takes time to reveal itself so be payient when seeking answers and it shall come. Perhaps you are the mother of your emotions, perhaps your emotions are your child and you gave birth to them.

I anaylise everything whilst I sleep.

Whilst I'm awake I observe not just myself but everything around me.

I seek so deeply for the TRUTH and have been reminded numerous occassions what I need to do. Right now the sun is shining brightly over the house so I must be on the right lines of what I speak.

Thankyou for the LIGHT Higher Self/Family of Light.

I felt from that dream state something so strong that I found hard to accept as TRUTH because I was afraid it was so.

You are welcome, one such as you is welcome in heaven for you are humble and question you seek and learn from what it shown and do not condone ego when shown, we are happy to see this and can say continue as you are doing and you are welcome in the heavens.

I find it hard to trust people and have recently found something to turn a negative into a positive.

I realised if I can get myself in-check suchas my health then I would strive and go far in life knowing that I have FAITH and I'm WILLING to achieve anything POSITIVE to get out the pit's and strive for LOVE & LIGHT.

I know deep-down that I need to give out UNCONDITIONAL LOVE to ALL and everyone. I just need to control my temper at times and stop having issy-fits over trivial events/situations.

I should KNOW better to turn a NEGATIVE into A POSITIVE.

Trust only those who show they can be trusted but give people the opportunity to prove they can be trusted, three times only should a chance be given before they are judged as can not be trusted.

It's not that hard, yet I continue to live life hard, WHY? Because I struggle to TRUST people as I have been stepped on to. And I've never agreed with the money system. I get laughed at when I speak on visions that I feel and believe this Earth COULD be ONE-1 day like very much similar to Utopia where I was shown a small village and three large suns to the North East of where I was stood and Yeshua smiled with happiness and raised his left arm to his left side and showed me the way to the village. I have made a drawing of this and it's upstairs at this moment.

You suffer in life because in darkness but this is to develop you into light, for the struggle are modervations to question so you dont become the next paris hilton. Indeed the heaven on earth is something rewarded to those who live as Christ for in speaking only and not doing you are a hypocrit in life. We can help you to develop yourself so that you may discern others better and be of service to them for the great good but only if you empty your cup and allow it to be filled, we will give seeds in which you can then grow but the foundation it stands upon should not be changed so as distortion does not engrave.

I still remember this experience like it was yesterday.

Though speaking of yesterday is the same as today as tomorrow is today the same day and will always be one day from the perspective of a 'no-time' true reality.

I've a lot to talk of experiences that's why I struggle sometimes to contemplate what I need to do to get out-side my 'comfort-zone' and start living lovingly and joyfully and fulfill my Soul/Heart and Spirit and LEARN the lessons I have come here to LEARN.

Thankyou for your "TIME" reading this.

L & L.

Thankyou for your time to write the questions and share your experiences with us, seek always the answer even if think found, discern always the answer even if think known eventually what will occur is Truth will be shown.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless
edit on 6-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2010 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

What do you think of the concept that no man knows the time of the end, except the big G? Was JC just #ting around with us when He said that even He didn't know.

ACB said we would have till October someday 2015.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Universal Light

What do you think of the concept that no man knows the time of the end, except the big G? Was JC just #ting around with us when He said that even He didn't know.

ACB said we would have till October someday 2015.

I strongly believe and feel that IF more of the masses believe and co-create from their 'collective-consciences' something POSITIVE and with LOVE & LIGHT that more CHANGE will occur into a POSITIVE PATH

My point is without fear-mongering, and trying to stay in a positive state of mind, that with that being said IF one-1 chooses to ignore the guidance and believe into a fear-mongering tactic commonly used from Main Stream Media (MSM) that unknowingly they could potentially create from within from the fear a negative impact that will catch up with them later on in life.

I was told from somebody, cannot remember the person only from what they told me because the message to me was more important than their identity. They said how we think with thought's, how we perceive our lifes and what we would like to change in our life through action and choices will determine where we will be in 20 years or more.

Because as we should know that we should control our Thoughts/Actions/Choices and keep them in a POSITIVE state-of-mind, we would be also contributing our Love for all the rest of our Brother's & sister's whilst we are in the living-here and now

edit on 6-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

edit on 6-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

There are thirteen (actually, there are several dozen constellations
) but the ancients only recognized 12 stable ones through which the sun moved during the year. The 13th actually came into effect as Gemini slipped out. So we've lost Gemini as a true zodiacal sign, and gained the 13th (it's name temporarily eludes me).

Thanks for the thumbs up

The Sun most definitely sill passes through Gemini. The Sun does pass through 13 signs. If any sign should be doubted as being on the path of the Sun I would say Aries is in doubt. According to astronomical boundaries through, Aries still dips into the elliptic.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was reading for a while on ET_MAN's comment and have recently discovered after today why so many occassions I have been approached from most different angels in my Dreams/Visions and now understand why my Guide giggle and softly replied and reminded me that I am so 'predictable'.

Then my Guide showed me a board full of "To Do Lists". She said "Pick wisley and feel the guidance from within".
I took my "TIME" and then picked a paragraph as that's what I felt to be more of a purpose than all the other list's.

My BIGGEST TEST is to overcome DESIRE.

So I must be doing well as it started with PATIENCE, then EGO which I have under control now and have a lot more patience these days and now it's DESIRE, once that is learnt I can move onto dis-attaching myself from all materilistic object;s and the plane and as easy as it may sound, it's not. The desire play's a big role in my life and all I need to do is understand where I'm going wrong which I know of, and learn from it and walk away and do not give into the desires in life and in Dreams/Visions.

I'm slowly getting there, and to continue to LOVE everybody including myself. I love animals dearly and have decided today to quit eating meat as I feel low-vibrations from meat so that's already obvious. I wouldn't eat my own kind so why should one-1 eat an animal. They are no different to us. We all have Souls.

So this is how I've changed in the last 8 weeks I've quit smoking and quit drinking alcohol and have quit eating junk food and have been eating healthy. And I do feel a lot less stress. Ah I can actually view where my life is heading. These past two day's I have been feeling on a high as I was feeling at a low. My way was to listen to lot's of meditational music or as I call it Burial/Dubstep which I find some of that type of music clear's my conscience and helps me relax and I've had a lot more pleasent dreams/visions.

Here's an example of his own music, which I had to wonder why I too have been creating my own music from different styles of music and have have over 40 tracks possibly reaching into 50 tracks now as I seem and feel more from within and create what I feel into the music track.

www.youtube.com...

And have lost a lot of temper which is good. Because now I'm focusing on good health and good spiritual health and I have FAITH I will be more determined and get my gear together and do what I should have long ago been asked/advised from HS. And take into consideration with the basic foundations of loving thy self and all other's we can achieve great positives outcomes. Like world changes, positives shifts.

I have viewed 'The Coming Changes' yet I still feel deeply/strongly we still have "TIME" to create from within a POSITIVE CHANGE.

L & L.
edit on 6-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Typo

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's been rather cloudy today and yesterday and I was feeling a low though I know from within I have strong pysche and what better way to put this than listen to a type of music that I listen to and feel from within and create so mouch positive energy and focue into the LIGHT in my 'collective-conscience' that we've had perfectly blue skies with no chemtrails insight and beautiful bright clean sun shine and only a few clouds though the energy I'm feeling from the Light is so strong right now, I'm taking in as much as possible.

I felt and chose to present this experience to you all.

As I have noticed when somebody feel's a high other's around that person some know and other's unknowingly pick up on the vibration/frequency and co-create from within from their 'collective-consciences' whether it is something they enjoy doing and turning into a positive that they too are creating on a mass scale positive vibrations/frequencies.

Now just feel how great that would be if millions world-wide would stop and think for a few minutes what they really seek in life than continue working in jobs they don't like, doing thing's they don't want to do, living instead of existing and understanding who they really are and what soely purpose/reason they are here for.

That's a day I feel we are moving to and that's the positive shift/change I have FAITH in that we will pull together in The Coming Changes.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

October 2015 is merely the day that the bible speaks of as the day that half the Earth was scorched by balls of fire from the sky.

I had a dream as a child about something like this which still confuses me even now, but.... even now this dream is repeating it self for the second time in couple weeks.

I was standing on a street at San Francisco and I saw the bridge in its all glory also might, then as I looked up I saw the moon it was huge and I really mean huge. Then down the street I heard a woman scream and I then looked where it fully originated from, in that instant I saw the entire sky light up and rocks lit on fire roaring through the sky. The moon then looked as if a dog chewed on it and spat out the peaces which then traveled to earth, after this took place I was as if in a birds eye view above the planet. America and half of Europe was lit on fire scorched burning in flames, I did not know what this was or how it is meant to happen. All I know is this could be real it felt real, but..... hey it is just merely me experiencing something like this.

It is a mere experience so I can not fully validate if it will happen, however, what I am truly alarmed about is the fact that this has repeated recently and it is more vivid also clear each time I see it.

But..... hey whatever happens just happens maybe there is a higher meaning for this we can never truly know.

Kind Regards

M

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join