It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The only thing is, God is a term we use here. For Infinity is an equalizing factor, and there are Infinite Creators/Designers, they don't call themselves God. To me when Yeshua was referring to his Father he was referring to his Higher Self, or our Mother/Father of our Family Group, unless they're one and the same.

All souls, infinite in number, and equal in their volume of infinity have always existed.

Don't crack the code, but then again what is code or structure...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et-man, what do you think about what unity was saying earlier that i also questioned, has every planet in the universe been sent a saviour, or are we alone, are we something different. Id like to hear your thoughts on this.
thanks

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Originally posted by Unity_99
The only thing is, God is a term we use here. For Infinity is an equalizing factor, and there are Infinite Creators/Designers, they don't call themselves God. To me when Yeshua was referring to his Father he was referring to his Higher Self, or our Mother/Father of our Family Group, unless they're one and the same.

All souls, infinite in number, and equal in their volume of infinity have always existed.

Don't crack the code, but then again what is code or structure...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Well, Love and becoming our Higher Selves, not by trying to do special meditations, but by shedding out of our minds, those elements that are not of Higher Self, of the Family, of Heaven, becoming more loving, more helpful, more STO, and as we do this, we have faith in Love basically in others, From Heaven, in our selves to assist, we can overcome death as Yeshua did, and ascend to on High as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et-man, what do you think about what unity was saying earlier that i also questioned, has every planet in the universe been sent a saviour, or are we alone, are we something different. Id like to hear your thoughts on this.
thanks

Hi The Doctors Wife,

What is Savior?

What is Freewill?

How can there ever be Choice without Freedom to ever make a Choice?

Who is really deciding?

I AM that I AM someone-1 once said (IS)

"There's a difference between Knowing the path and Walking the path..."

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECST1111DecPM51 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

Regarding the picture of the guy playing chess, are you that guy?

Uber Regards,

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Every single religion got the concept all wrong and Everything is Again!!! Backwards.

After carefully analysing your replies and most of all laughing at the awesome picture of the thinking man (Thanks ET_MAN )
. I decided to write something crucial and religion that people do not see the concept of nor do they fully grasp the meaning. Further more I want to say right now that this post might offend some people, but...... this is not the aim of the situation and I merely want to explain things more simply. Like a man once said "Explain it to me if I were a 5 year old" and this is what I am going to do over the period of time through out the post.

What is God? As many of the people have answered basically everything in you and around you. But….. Yet no one truly knows what God is for no one stood in the full presence of God, yes occasionally they felt the Light around them. Still no one questioned could that be their own light? Now every being on Earth and out in the cosmos have light in them still yet always will. So if God truly exists would it not be an energy pure of Love? Yes……. My friends it would be due to the fact that God is meant to be Love. However, religion clearly portrays the wrath of God and the mass numbers of wars that at times he/she commanded to happen in her/his name. So how is this allowed a perfect being of Love, Light, Understanding and One with all, suddenly is turned into a power hungry death threatening force. This is something people do not truly see or realize and I have seen this so many times I can not even count it.

But…… why do people not wish to see this the very thing that disproves God? Because they already know in their subconscious and the fear of the situation of truly realizing it. For example if the Bible was true word of God why would the first and original print have the following words.

He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. Exodus 21:17

The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it. Proverbs 30:17

And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and ... offer him there for a burnt offering.... And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son. Genesis 22:2,10

The LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon.... And there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

The list goes on and on and on and on and on well I guess you get the picture there, so does this not already portray that How could a being of infinite love command people to do such things? It does and yet people ignore the very understanding of the situation through out the time. But…… the very core of the situation it self is interesting through out the meaning of Religion. For you all follow a law and command of God forth you shall not sin, ok now let us take it to that side of the story. What is a sin? It is simple sin is something bad that you do which will result you in burning for eternity in hell. So what is hell? A place of cruel punishment where you will receive an infinite amount of pain for a very very very very…………. long long time. Yet……… my friends God clearly gives a command that it is ok to sin and why because he says it’s ok to kill your son if he does not listen to you. However, killing another is considered a Huge SIN in Religion, so basically God is commanding you to take a life of another over a small situation. Which clearly can be resolved with a simple hug and apology through out the time. So there is no more bloodshed.

Now ask your self why suddenly the Catholic Church also many other religious organizations release new testaments. When clearly all of a sudden the old testaments like the above all of a miracle sudden mist disappear and perish into thin air. Is that not suspicious enough already to question if God is real? I know and do apologize for this being harsh and all but........ the truth must be told to people. So when you follow the Rules of any Religion that you believe in are you really following the truth? When in creation it was clearly stated that God gave men the greatest gift of all Free Will and yet you follow blindly things as avoiding situations also any rules or commands God gives you. Ask your self are you not failing the very test that God set up for you the Free Will test? So if you are that means you are already disobeying the Holy Spirit so you shall once again burn in hell for all eternity. This is where in all religions people get the message wrong and everything is turned around by the Churches of many. But…… I will explain that later on through out the post so please be patient.

As of this moment I will touch base on the situation of creation, for many we known that we came from the all powerful being and yet we miss the crucial part of it all. This is something that will astonish your mind for some time to realize the truth.

“And God said let us make man in our image and to our likeliness”

Now hold on a bloody second mate did the text of thousands of years old just say that God is not the only creator of Earth and the Cosmos??? When clearly it is known that God was the only being present through out the creation. But…… yet the Holy text and word of God clearly says Let US make man in OUR image and to OUR likeliness So the very nature of God clearly states that there were many other with him. How could this be? God was the only one and yet here the words of God are put into the term of many being present during the creation. Which is why it clearly implies that there are many creators of Earth and the Cosmos also that God was not the only one, for there were many others too which is why the Bible is giving the wrong information.

Yashua basically Jesus clearly even himself stated that there is no One True God and he was fully aware that there are many creators of life through out the Universe. This is why the situation raises a clear state of mind that there is no One True God for there are many creators. Which in the end they can all be classified as God and yet ET_MAN was right. What is God? Is it not merely a word of our worlds perception that raises our questioning mind to understand. The following definition of God is stated in the Oxford dictionary:

The supernatural being conceived as the perfect entity and a creator of life

So basically even the definition it self clearly shows that it is a being of light that can create things. This is why God does not make any sense, for even the ones we call Angels can create worlds and even Universes. Even those beings we call ETs which come in many colours green, grey, gold, white, silver, pink and the list of colours goes on . For they too can create life in the Universe and other Universes so as you see my friends God is all around us. Thus the definition of God is Truly the beauty of Creation and those which are Creating which would be counted as a God persona if applied to a being. Now as you see my dear friends there is no one true God for it is merely a word of our perception.

However, the thing people clearly miss understood about Jesus is that they turned his teachings into a following. When his message was clearly simple Love and so was Ghandi’s message Love All and also Buddha’s message Love all and the nature around you be one with it. Many upon many historic figures such as them selves have only passed one message onto the world all you need is Love. This is where everything went wrong when texts were written to follow rules and never to disobey the all Mighty God when there are many creators. So all of this was turned into a Religion where you must obey or you will burn in hell. Even though the one you call the Son of God clearly said there is no One true God and that all people need to understand each other is Love.

This is why so many Religions and Churches are getting the message wrong due to the fact that they changing the bible. To make people not fully be aware of the truth that the text is nothing but words that have been change. The only meaning in the bible is to Love all and everything in this world the rest is just there to confuse you. To make you fear God for he might smite you to death if you don’t follow his every word and yet his so called son never obeyed his words. For he merely showed Love to the world and showed them the true meaning of what life is. So think for your self my brothers and sisters if God is real also that he is within each one of you. Then there are many of us and we are God or better known as Creators, for we might not have our memories or know the truth of who we are. But……. What we do have is the Love of one another and the Love of our Family, so there is not just one creator for we are many and this is something we need to realize. Thus the message is truly Love all and give Love to all, for we are all able to create Love, Hate, Sorrow, Understanding and many many more things. Yet….. the most important one of all is that we are the Creators of life and we can truly do anything. So now you can truly see why everything is actually Backwards!!! to what you truly know.

Again my friends I apologize if anything written above was harsh to hear and to read, but…. I believe that it had to be said sooner or later anyway. So I give you this message and something to fully think about, for you are you and not even God can take that away from you.

Love your brother and infinite friend.

M

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by Annee

Oh i so sorry, wheres the love and light now my friend. So are you saying that newish members are not allowed to state their opinions on a relevant issue. All that has been said is that this thread has fallen away from discussing the hidden hand message, and thats entirely true, yes occasionally it has been steered back, but i wonder how many of the thousands of words written in this thread have been about HH. Im sorry to upset you i just thought it was ok to state an opinion on something, obviously i was wrong and you and your friends dictate the route this thread must take. However, if you ever want a good discussion on the actuall HH message please come along to the new HH thread, you will be most welcome.

That's your interpretation of my post?

Personally I thought it was a funny clever metaphor.

Where did I say newbies can't come to the party? Never said anything of the sort.

I might of sort of leaned toward "Party Pooper" - - but never closed the door to the party.

I kind of like a thread that expands with new ideas and concepts - - - with in the same/similar road as the beginning.

On any subject (unless there is ongoing reason for new revelations) - - - has only so much material that can be discussed before the "Loop de Loops" start. Expansion keeps it alive and fresh. In my opinion - - of course.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Annee

Hi Annee,

I think Jesus might be an over seer of this world. But that would put him more in a sub-creator category - - - or even below that as he answers to his father the sub-creator.

Yeshua/Christ was real and the only begotten of the Father born into the flesh, what Christ performed on earth was that which His Father performed in previous creations/existences. Those who saw the Son saw the Father in work as they are One and the same in example. Yeshua/Christ is our Spirit Brother and was chosen to take upon the assignment that He did. The assignment he took upon himself had nothing to do with being greater or better than another or being a ruler over another, such teachings are a distortion of the pureness of the true teachings of Christ.

I have no problem with anyone's personal belief.

I do have a problem when it is stated as fact - - - as the Only Real True belief.

Those must have been some really interesting private conversations you had with ACB. Your whole "character" seems to have taken a detour or at least a fork in the road - - - during that process.

It isn't particularly shocking to me that ACB came on strong in regards to Christ belief - - as it is clearly the name he chose and wants to be recognized as such.

Your name is ET_MAN. There is confusion and conflict in that - - - with your on-line persona. Or at least your newer revealed persona. Perhaps we are now seeing/viewing the real you.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

You do not see the picture it's the same ET_MAN, but..... the only thing new is he is starting to crack the code better then anyone else is. I found my case to crack but the darn thing has a combination lock
ET_MAN was right there is a code to it.

What is the point of arguing when you could be helping, I believe there is an equal understanding for all and all that you need is a hug. Sending you a big hug and a good fresh backed chocolate chip cookie
MMMMMM!!!! good old cookie taste good

Love your infinite feathery brother

M

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Bravo!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

You do not see the picture it's the same ET_MAN, but..... the only thing new is he is starting to crack the code better then anyone else is. I found my case to crack but the darn thing has a combination lock
ET_MAN was right there is a code to it.

What is the point of arguing when you could be helping, I believe there is an equal understanding for all and all that you need is a hug. Sending you a big hug and a good fresh backed chocolate chip cookie
MMMMMM!!!! good old cookie taste good

Love your infinite feathery brother

M

I'm not understanding your message.

Thanks for the hug - its very thoughtful - - - however I am not in "need" of one.

The cookies were yummy.

Argue? Would you care to point out where I argue?

Please explain cracking the code. It seems to be in code.

When someone goes Jekyll and Hyde-ish - - - it makes me curious.

EDIT:
- didn't miss the feather reference - - it just didn't click before I clicked.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
So if God truly exists would it not be an energy pure of Love?

Isn't that what I keep saying - - sort of. I leave the Love part out on purpose to reveal the rawness and basic energy as energy.

But - if consciousness evolved from energy/light - - then wouldn't the ultimate goal be "of Love" - - pureness of thought?

It reminds me of the TNG episode where the Traveler was going to cause harm - - then evolved into a person of Love (something like that).

It just seems to me true knowledge and wisdom would evolve in positive energy.

Ever wonder if the original Creator - The One (the first evolve consciousness energy) continues to evolve itself. Not just in sub-creations - - but specifically itself.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What I see in the code, is that the words really imply Creators, not exactly God. And if we look at Yeshua/Jesus, and his life, he came out of India, and the Vedas, refer to things that are ET/Ufology related, very much so. Higher Self, psi, that we are interdimensional sensing beings, something Ingo Swann brought up numerously, in fact wrote on the Vedas, in his essays. I'll look for the video I'm thinking on the Vedas, and a link to Ingo's essays to add.

But, my own interpretation is more like this: Jesus did not work to ascend, in the sense of special merkaba type meditations, he basically modeled Love and service to others, and showed how to avoid the traps in the world, the things that really mattered. He was his Higher Self, and at the same time, merged with his Higher Self. He and his Father are one and the same! He died, gave his life, he did not offer resistance and refused to fight physcially, did not fight back, no self defense. After this, he was sent back, as in some who have nde's, perhaps, healed and restored, fully merged with his Higher Self, a light being really, and ascended physically, which may or may not be everyone's path to do, it might be after most people leave their bodies, yet in his case, he took his phyical body to the Heavenly realms, and is himself, not graduating in another form, but graduated in this one. This is an example to us. And earth itself, when the time is right, and enough people are ready, according the plan and times, will also ascend into the heavenly realms. And where is the Beyond, where is the heavenly realm?

In non-locality, is it not that we must overcome gravity, or the duality within us, purify all the negative and Love Love Love and then again Love more, in all our doings, work at perfecting ourselves and purifying the dualtiy in us? So that this universe disappears from our minds as our minds allign with heaven, home and Family, and Father/Mother.

Ingo Swann's database: www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

and from my post in my other thread on 2012 this was concerning the Vedas, and what is actually in them.
I took notes on this video, which are written in this post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Forbidden Discoveries - Ancient Atomic Blast and Aeronautical Science
edit on 4-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Read the post I made about religion much better and deeper, seems to me you still did not see the whole point of what is being said palm face slap. Also I never read your posts so I do not even know what you said to the whole reference . Anyway reread the post several times maybe you will get it better.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee, it's not you that doesn't get it.

Hierarchical religion is one of the oldest lies on Earth, these younger souls are still slaves looking for masters. Once the christCard is pulled, it time for a true free thinker to move on..

If I have offended anyone here during my short stay then I would suggest you follow the immortal words of "Bill Hicks" and forgive me...

ET_MAN...I said in the u2u I sent you (to which you never replied) that I couldn't figure out the reason for posting on this thread...The past two days has given me the answer....

Goodbye and good luck, 1 and all....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hi Strangleholder1,

The chess player picture (IS) not of me, I am older.-)

I never did receive your U2U or I would have replied.

Perhaps there's a reason why you are here reading this now along with the other posts

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Added Thoughts!

Things in human words being shared are never as they may seem and parts of the bible are not what they seem to be either or are they? The King James Version of the Bible perhaps contains hidden truths in metaphor/knowledge mixed in with distortions, add ins, alterations, mistranslations, untruths, just human words, metaphors and (coding) #111 - Yet the simple truths are in plain sight for anyone that sees past the history/story book lines and characters. It's never the story book lines, titles or characters but the simple truths. Truths can be found in all things for one that has the awareness to discern between truths and the opposite.

Such terms have been used like afterlife, heaven, underworld, baptism, savior, garden, tree of life, immortality, resurrection/transfiguration/ascension and so on.

Such terms have been around far longer than the King James version of the bible, from ancient Sumerian texts to back and beyond TIME. Some Truths are Infinite understandings that have always been, will always be and will never change because they just ARE.

Mankind has tried to place truths and understandings they find into words in the best way they know how through a language according to their intelligence level/awareness/understanding/consciousness.

What is a language anyway and who ultimately decides how a language is put together?

Who were the first humans to put a language together if there ever were first humans to do it in the first place?

Was it cavemen that used to howl at each other and bang rocks that came up with little utters and verbal noises that eventually came into words giving them definition, understanding and meaning?

Truth can be found in all things if one only knows how to discern and find the truth.

In Truth --- Truth is in the eye of the Beholder!

One who only SEE's Truth will only Find Truth and can discern all Truths from deceptions and lies.

It's never the story lines or titles being shared from seemingly human words but the truths contained therein that can be found and SEEN reading past the lines - under - stood.

What are words? They can be meaningless or mean something to a person according to their interpretation/perception based on their intelligence level/awareness/understanding/consciousness.

What is knowledge?

Where does everything you feel you know come from?

Through understanding something or through the awareness of it?

Where does understanding come from?

How does one receive awareness?

Must there be intelligence first before a person can ever receive understanding and awareness?

Where did this intelligence come from and did it ever begin?

Does intelligence just show up out of thin air or can it be created?

If it's created, is the intelligence considered to be artificial intelligence by human definition/understanding?

Is it even possible for there to be infinite energy/space with no physical matter existing yet of Creation such as many believe in science before the big bang and universe started - than out of this infinite energy/space suddenly Matter/Creation and consciousness/intelligences suddenly just came out of it?

Is infinite energy/space consciousness?

Or is consciousness part of or linked to - intelligences/spirits/souls coming from somewhere else?

Is infinite energy/space intelligent in itself?

Or do Intelligences come from another space/area of existence?

Could there be another existence/universe/plain/realm – (Area) out there in space beyond human vision/scope of sight and understanding of what they see in the universe being called space/energy/worlds/suns/galaxies - Creation?

Have intelligences always existed on one level or another?

Are human (beings) considered to be intelligences?

Do human (beings) have a soul?

Do humans think, choose, decide and act for themselves or is such a notion merely an illusion and if it's an illusion then who is it that's choosing and making decisions for the humans?

There's a lot of talk about ONE and that everything that (IS) – (IS) really only ONE consciousness mind and humans are of this same ONE consciousness mind but are humans really? Or is that an illusion in itself?

Could there be infinite levels of intelligences within let's say ONE Infinite Eternal Creation yet still existing on Infinite/Eternal levels, each intelligence differing one from another yet ALL being of the same ONE Infinite Eternal Creation?

Just human words, definitions, understandings and interpretations!

What does spirit mean?

What does soul mean?

Is spirit intelligence?

Is soul intelligence?

Is there a difference between the two?

Do humans differing in color/races/personality being unique from others as seen in the world with different personalities have an intelligence?

Is one persons intelligence on a different level than others?

Is intelligence part of the soul and has the soul always existed?

Has the intelligence of a person always existed or was it Created?

Can there be infinite intelligences within infinite creations?

Infinity Creation could be looked upon as only ONE or All that IS, but wouldn't that imply also that there are also infinite intelligences within that ONE or All that (IS) Creation?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

There were three sick people living in a house and all had the same illness, the first person sought help through themselves and tried everything they could do to get better without taking medications but could not do it. The second person sought help from alternative natural healing doctors but they couldn't get better. The third person sought help from the doctors/creators who were well educated knowing all about the creation and fields, for they knew what knowledge and understandings were necessary to provide the three people with the proper understandings/medicines so that they would be capable of getting better and seeing new colors of understanding.777

The person who went to the doctors/creators and got better went to the other two people who were still searching for more knowledge to get themselves better and said I found the a way to get better given by the true doctors/creators and this is what you should be focusing on if you really want to get better. But the two did not listen and said we will find our own medicines, that is your medicine not ours. So the two who where not yet better feeling sick tried many things to get better by themselves on their own but they never could feel or get better.

These people tried many different alternative medicines and healing doctors but could not get better, they tried figuring it out all on their own and searching inside themselves but they still couldn't come up with the understandings necessary to find the right medicines. Until finally they ultimately decided to seek within themselves but not just to themselves but searching within themselves reaching out and asking for help and guidance from the true doctors/creators which were the only one's with knowledge and understanding of what was necessary for them to get better. Only then did their eyes begin to further open so they could see clearer and better understand. Their eyes have been opened, their vision became clear, for they begin to see, which in time brought them to a whole new level of understanding and their spirits started feeling much more better and at peace. 111

The three 111 who felt better helped another 7 get better 777 but they went around trying to help others but nobody else wanted their help or medicines to make them feel better. The others never turned to the doctors/creators for help so eventually the authorities watching over them could see they would never accept help to get better and decided the only way is through quarantine They were checked into disciplinary schools/prisons were they were taught and had to learn the hard way. Some of the inmates continued to reject the medicines and never learned and stayed the same, some rejected the medicines and got worse. Others found humility realizing they can't do it all on their own and turned to the creators/doctors for help within themselves but not on their own and they were eventually turned from coal into diamonds and were healed and felt better.

Many others that were under quarantine after hearing and seeing that others got out started to also desire the same and turned to the gate keepers and guards and asked them how they could also get out to feel better and were told they must get in touch with the doctors/creators so that they also can get better realizing and admitting to themselves that they needed help and couldn't do everything on their own. They were given instructions on how to find the truths on what medicines to take and the doctors/creators finally smiled and were glad that they found their way back as the prodigal son found the rest of his family and Father so did some of those who were under quarantine.

As they were starting to get better they saw those others around them in quarantine and felt pity for them and felt shameful that they were once just like them being blind and without sight or understanding to see. They then realized how little they once knew and how foolish they were for ever allowing themselves to slowly be led into captivity to be held under quarantine with guards and gate keepers all around the prison. The people who took the medicines become more and more awakened and feeling better and their spirits were filled with more peace, love, truth and understanding.

Just as in the parable of the coal becoming diamonds the people could not see the truth before them and it took a lot of time and pressure to form the coal into the diamonds which could refract the rays to see. All things have a plan and the plan is only known once it is completed, some reject the plan and some support it, but in the end both are within the plan. Some are teachers and some are students and a student can never become a teacher if they do not learn first from the teacher, but the teacher was also once a student that had to learn from another teacher in order to become a teacher. So is the nature of things that change over time as described in the tree burned into charcoal becoming a core component in design called Carbon.

When people have spirit conditions it begins to affect others and can spread onto others so that those around them also feel sick and over time it can get them all sick. Confusion begins to spread and many slowly and gradually become more and more lost. For this is the way of the adversary and they work against those in subtlety like a snake that cunningly slithers up on it's prey. It's necessary and in wisdom for the benefit of the patients that they be sent off to disciplinary school and be quarantined by the authorities if they continuously refuse and reject the medicines in the same way that someone would take another person that is clearly having health problems and injuries into a clinic or hospital. Some will reject treatments and refuse but others will see that they need help and offer it. Injuries and health conditions of the spirit go unnoticeable to the patients unlike physical health conditions and injuries that are much more clear to see. But those in authority are capable of seeing a persons spirit condition, they see their injuries and are aware that if a patient gets too sick the illness may overcome them and they will be cast off and overtaken by the adversary and brought down into the underworld depths of the second death of the spirit.

One who is wise shall always empty their cup first and realize how little they know considering the infinite intelligences that exist in the heavens to eternity. The wise will not make the mistake of thinking one spirit is the Holy-spirit believing that all spirits speaking within them are one and the same Holy-Spirit. Many are being beguiled and there are adversaries at work manipulating many in subtlety. The true Holy-spirit is pure Truth and Love in it's purest form and it recognizes good from evil, truths from untruths. It understands that oppositions must be set in place for one to learn their lesson but it also recognizes that earth is imperfect and that people do make mistakes as nobody under quarantine is perfect but they were placed there to hopefully accept the medicines and work on themselves before the adversaries slowly blind them more and more to eventually take them into captivity which is the second death of the spirit. Some will reason with themselves and say without them ever having to go through these things they would have never learned their lessons which is only part of the truth but not the full truth. It's necessary that souls experience some things for lessons to spiritually grow stronger but some things can be destructive lessons that can eat away at the soul and slowly and subtly lead a soul into captivity to be taken over which is the second death of the spirit.

The true Holy-spirit knows and recognizes that some actions are destructive to the soul and not lessons for growth but experiences that can consume and lead a soul into the underworld of captivity which is not for their own benefit or in their best interest. Those who believe they are perfect and know everything they need to know by themselves seeking only within themselves believing they are connecting to the true Holy-spirit is not recognizing the other spirits influencing them and are at high risk of being led into captivity to where they have no morals believing all actions are acceptable and part of the journey. Such thinking is what the underworld adversaries that work like serpents in disguise desire, when a soul starts thinking in this way they can easily be manipulated until they are slowly taken down into captivity where they will be overtaken and it's never for their betterment but the opposite as there are oppositions in all things. If there are utopia existences then there must also be an opposite which exists in layers of the underworld. Earth is in between with half/half's in opposition but there are more darker places of captivity and quarantine below the half/half worlds. The true Holy-spirit which is the spirit of Truth knows and recognizes these things. There is a tree of good and evil and one tree leads to good existences for those who find that tree and the other leads to evil existences which leads to another much worse existence than anything found on earth as earth exists in a state of half/half's with both good and evil to be found. This is where the adversaries and great deceivers of the world wish to lead many who are in need of medicines before they lose their way and have to experience the second death of the spirit.

While one says this is my truth they can not hear the real Truth. A wise student is the student who asks questions and remains silent for he knows that he does not have the answers and the Teacher has the knowledge and if he really wants to learn then he needs the teachers help. The student doesn't try to tell the teacher the answers but listens to the teacher for the answers. An unwise student thinks they know the answers and never questions, they think they are the teacher before learning but they error in their way as they lack the capability within themselves alone to properly discern spirits and the deceivers easily counterfeit the Holy-spirit to lead one to think and believe that they are receiving within themselves from the Holy-spirit when in truth they are beguiled.

A soul must choose which spirit it accepts in order to help themselves. A person must realize that there are underworld adversaries out to deceive them that are pretending to be of love and of the Holy-spirit but they teach a person wrongly and without morals allowing them to think and believe that there is no evil and that everything is perfect. The deceivers prepare the way as they learn to accept that they will be recycled which would be the second death of the spirit. The adversary works hard on them to prepare them in subtle ways so that they can condition them into thinking a certain way while the adversaries plan to bring them into captivity as they believe that they can do anything they want without morals and it's ok. They believe that they are perfect and it's all necessary for their own good to learn. In truth they are ready to be harvested which means taken by the underworld keepers when the time comes unless they change the spirit they are listening to and come unto the True Holy-spirit which is also calling them but they do not wish to listen. They believe they have all the answers still being a student and seek only within themselves believing they are the Creator with all the answers. Beguiled are they by the cunning deceptive adversary who pretends to be the Holy-spirit giving them answers within and working through their thoughts in the subliminal accepting mind so that they come to feel and accept such things. Do not be fooled and be aware that such things are deceptions.

This is the spirit of Love, Peace and the True Holy-spirit and it beckons all those who wish to receive the truth to come and take notice. Be wise and question but seek the true doctors/creators so they can help guide you to the 100% clean water and proper medicines necessary for your own spiritual health. May your understanding be opened so you can see more clearly than just a few colors of red and blue and view more colors of the rainbow spectrum so that you may understand how to truly discern and see that which you do not yet clearly discern and see. For their eyes are not clear and they believe they see, their minds are not clean and they believe they are wise. Do not be fooled and empty the cup to receive so that you can find the truth of these things. A wise student can drop their pride and admit when they are wrong and in error and they must do so as they are not yet the Teachers but the true Holy-spirit can teach them all things necessary for their own good. If only they can empty their cup and diligently in humility seek true wisdom and higher awareness understanding from the true doctors/creators.

Brother
Quorum
Adonai Christ Bless

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN,
Have you seen Buddha? Do you take refuge in Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha? Do you follow the Eightfold Path?
Thanks.
edit on 4-12-2010 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Infinity Creation could be looked upon as only ONE or All that IS, but wouldn't that imply also that there are also infinite intelligences within that ONE or All that (IS) Creation?

Love & Best Wishes!

Infinite doesn't like One, and would be Infinite One's, and if at any point someone were to try and think of an all that is point of view, they would really only be scratching the surface of a tiny portion of this.

Love & Warm Wishes to you as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join