It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

ET_MAN,

Hi Sphinx551,

Have you seen Buddha?

Is it the name of a being or the character?

If it's the character of Buddha, I've seen.

If it's the character of Yeshua or Yeshua himself in character which is ONE with all who are ONE on those levels of existence, I've seen.

Blessings & Peace!

edit on ECST1111DecAM61 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

The truth is that people are far too gullible already and instead of giving their power away to the ones who don't deserve it and the religious leaders, they need to learn that they have the way back home inside, and start growing up. Giving power away is being a child. Adults go within. They empower themselves and others, and if a false spirit shows up or a negative being monitors, they attempt retrievals, to bring them home too. They also already have a strong recognition of what Love is and the spirit of love and truth in things, and know right away when something is off.

Like the Hopi elders have said, don't wait for others to lead you, you are the ones you've been waiting for.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Read the post I made about religion much better and deeper, seems to me you still did not see the whole point of what is being said palm face slap. Also I never read your posts so I do not even know what you said to the whole reference . Anyway reread the post several times maybe you will get it better.

Kind Regards

M

I understand your long post about God and Religion.

Which is why I prefer to use the term Creator - the first energy consciousness. "God" seems to humanize "God" - - which is why I find it to be very misguided as in reference to the Creator.

Religion is man made for control/political reasons.

As far as Jesus - - - my conclusion is it is not a person - - - but an evolved benevolent race of light beings monitoring our world - - perhaps even involved in the creation of our world. Maybe even to the extent of our universe.

There seems to be some kind of cross over between a Light Being and a Light Being taking physical form.

So I believe there is the physical world and the non-physical world - - - "being in spirit" as I call it.

The story of a messiah and wise men and even a bright star - - - seems to reincarnate itself many times in more then one location - - - long before the current Jesus version.

I do believe there was some kind of power/control "war" over the direction of humans - - - creating a split in those who monitor and/or were involved in our creation.

There just seems to be so much going on - - so much we really do not know or understand - - I can't imagine confining myself to any "boxed in" belief. My mind will remain open.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Dear ET_MAN

Firstly a big
for the post made also a thank you for sharing.

Secondly interesting what if everything came from something that was part of another thing that resulted in other stuff coming from a different thing?? Mind bobbling I guess

Thirdly I guess my HS took the keys to the case with him on vacation
I guess he knew I would try to unlock the secrets within the case

All in due time then I guess

Kind Regards

M

P.S: write a few lines be good to hear from you and how was your cosmic trip?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

I understand where you are coming from and thank you.

But...... what if all the answers are already given to the truth? and the problem is that humanity are just tiny blind kittens going around by feel. I guess until their eyes open then they also us will start to see the whole truth about what really went down here.

All blind kittens need a guide dog to help them see thus there are many people here know more of the truth then being said. Time and place I guess is important also what the kittens see will be important to them too.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I know that earthly knowledge is interesting and can teach us alot about the unconsciousness of mankind as a whole and as cultures.

But the most important of Spiritual wisdom's is in places that is of life, in the very design, orders and cycles of life.

The most important truths can be found outside of all the books and beyond what all men have ever thought. Take away all the history of man and all the books and the 'word' is there, waiting its seekers.

It was made to be in places that a lone man could find the word, all around him and within him.

Earthly knowledge, as much as it may seem to be 'power' as some have said....can be the biggest distraction of things of Spirit.

Lift a rock....Thee is there. Cut the tree, you will find Thee.

Love to all
LV
edit on 4-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

No, they don't need a guide dog as in a smarter wiser human to guide them. They need access to their own Family because they cant learn to grow up if they keep giving their power away to others, and especially if they sit around looking for the shards of truth, shattered and distorted in ancient manuscripts that have blinded and distorted the world. These manuscripts should be confined to historical quarters as interesting ancient writings and myths, in which case, one could have all the fun they want, discerning shards of truth in them.

Alas,though very primitive and magical in nature, with a warring overlord in in, demanding sacrifices, wars and murder, and extremely harsh religious lifestyles, stranglely enough they have been adopted by most of the world so that a woman in Scotland who was in labor with her child, not too long ago in history, and was given pain numbing herbs would be burnt at the stake for avoiding God's curse on Eve so to speak. And in Israel a rabbi ordered a female singer to be lashed for her performance just a short while ago, as women in the middle east are for having their scarves out of place.

So considering whats in them, what they mean to the world, the abuses of humanity that have occurred by lies, and twists of truth, I ethically cannot consider looking for truth in them, and considering the state of the world, and what giving your power away means, the only safe thing to do is what Budda taught himself, go within, find you own truth.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ET_MAN

Infinity Creation could be looked upon as only ONE or All that IS, but wouldn't that imply also that there are also infinite intelligences within that ONE or All that (IS) Creation?

Love & Best Wishes!

Infinite doesn't like One, and would be Infinite One's, and if at any point someone were to try and think of an all that is point of view, they would really only be scratching the surface of a tiny portion of this.

Love & Warm Wishes to you as well.

These 2 posts are very interesting.

The self (ego) does not like to think of oneness....for it longs for individual existence forever.

Thought the soul, being a part of something larger then 'its own self' longs for where it came from, longs for harmony amongst the others that also came from the same place, longs to find unity amongst the other souls. Like a magnet....the souls long to pull together, and to not pull together is against their nature of Spirit that is within them, that they are from.

This is the battle of all battles. Flesh and soul....fighting for their natures of being.

The flesh will override the soul for a long time, trying all avenues to fulfill its 'being' as a self in its own right. Only....the soul within will still thirst, will still be missing something that it is of and needs to find.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I am going to say this very respectfully, for I understand you have a belief in One, but I know its not true, and Ego has nothing to do with the reality of what is. What is, is, whether or not you agree here in human form, or not. And Infinity and all that implies IS. Infinite One's! Our egos don't even come into the picture of what is.

Love & Light!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And to add to that Unity...there are reasons when we go within that we all dont come away with the exact same truth.

But there are small similar threads in each truth outside of the preconceived details of it that are tied to earth and man. Like compassion, empathy, love, offering, acceptance.

The details of who, when, how, where, and what....are the distractions.

We need to sift the flour of each individual truth, we need to kneed the dough like there is no tomarrow to find....that each persons personal bread, has the base of the same ingredients within them.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I am going to say this very respectfully, for I understand you have a belief in One, but I know its not true, and Ego has nothing to do with the reality of what is. What is, is, whether or not you agree here in human form, or not. And Infinity and all that implies IS. Infinite One's! Our egos don't even come into the picture of what is.

Love & Light!

And please dont take anything I say personally either...but it is only your ego that longs for being a self forever.

No ill will I promise.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

I understand where you are coming from and thank you.

But...... what if all the answers are already given to the truth? and the problem is that humanity are just tiny blind kittens going around by feel. I guess until their eyes open then they also us will start to see the whole truth about what really went down here.

All blind kittens need a guide dog to help them see thus there are many people here know more of the truth then being said. Time and place I guess is important also what the kittens see will be important to them too.

Kind Regards

M

As said - - I am open to all. ALL except man made organized religion. Which does not mean those who have similar beliefs can't congregate to discuss and increase energy flow. But - no one needs some man telling/chastising/controlling them for not adhering to strict decorum and dogma.

Following the teaches of Jesus and other great benevolents - - is one thing. But there is very little Jesus in today's Christianity - - and probably never was.

I have no problem in believing we are a very evolved created video game. As in video games - - there are some hard/fast "settings" that must be accomplished before reaching the next level. However - - there are also choices of roads in playing the game - - that take you to those "settings".

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Thought the soul, being a part of something larger then 'its own self' longs for where it came from, longs for harmony amongst the others that also came from the same place, longs to find unity amongst the other souls. Like a magnet....the souls long to pull together, and to not pull together is against their nature of Spirit that is within them, that they are from.

This is the battle of all battles. Flesh and soul....fighting for their natures of being.

The flesh will override the soul for a long time, trying all avenues to fulfill its 'being' as a self in its own right. Only....the soul within will still thirst, will still be missing something that it is of and needs to find.

I like this.

Like many people who are adopted - still feel that pull to their birth connection.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I would like to share a few thoughts regarding love that may not have been considered. The Bible says that perfect love casts out all fear. In order to cast out fear.....fear must be made manifest in all of it's forms. I see the present phase of our existence as the time when this work is being accomplished. Not so much on an individual basis but on a corporate basis. I see the parameters that have been established for this phase of our existence as being taylor made to accomplish such a purpose. There is much more that could be said...but I will leave it at that for now.

P.S.
The fact that the logos divided itself into male and female plays a huge part in this process.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I find that the true nature of the soul is to be in service to other souls. The flesh nature, is naturally in service to the self.

There are shreds of service to others that we see in religions and beliefs....but still in the end of most of those beliefs...there is still a 'service to self'.

But I think its all meant to be this weigh and beliefs and religions will attract perfectly what the being is in desire of or what the being fears. Giving the being what its in need of and why we each are only ready for a 'particular truth' that pertains to each of us on a personal level.

Many beliefs fill both the soul and flesh....for there are works that are in service to others giving the soul just enough unity and harmony and there is also works that feed the self of being, giving the self just enough rights to still exists and not let go of individuality.

The beliefs one takes on, shows what level at which the soul is being filled and what level the self is being filled. Its why we all find different 'truths' to be truth. We all are personally in need of different things and we all are personally only ready for different things. What we are in need of or ready for, will show in what attracts us as beings.

To me, all beliefs...are weight and measures of the 'soul in the flesh'.

I find it pretty cool that the new beliefs of ascension, fill the same purpose that many religions have. They fill the soul in thinking its in service to others...but still fill the self similar to the idea of salvation of self has filled beings through religion. Just new pretty words and fancy new ideas....that will attract those still in need of both soul and being a 'self' separate from other selves.

How many of us are ready to be like Buddha who refused to enter heaven without everyone else...who refused to take glory without others. How many of us are ready to be like Jesus and not fight for the life of self...and live more for the life of Spirit.

If we are not ready, its OK. Its something that shouldnt be forced and if people still need to fulfill the 'self' that seems separate from all others....they should do that. They should follow their heart....the Spirit will let them fill all the things they think they need or things they want to fulfill as being a 'self'. The Spirit knows, there are things that still need to be sifted and those things cant be forced, it must come naturally, with will.

Im sure the more I talk...the more distorted it all becomes. Its really very simple in concept....but very hard to let the soul lead over the flesh.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Infinite doesn't like One, and would be Infinite One's,

Technically the Infinite could be looked upon as ONE or it could also be looked upon as Infinite-11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 existing in the INFINITY that goes on forever but for humans it's much easier to simply comprehend the Creation as being just ONE Infinite 'All That (IS) whole.'

There are Infinite Creations/universes/variations/kinds/types/realms/existences way beyond the scope/vision of what humans see and perceive the universe to be and it's not all the same type of round planets as humans see out there – such as suns and objects like seen in earth's universe but much different/unique on infinite levels outside of earth's universe that are virtually indescribable, beyond all human understanding/comprehension.

How can a cartoon character existing within a movie on a TV set if such a character had intelligence ever figure out what kind of place it was living in - existing inside the TV/Creation if it had zero knowledge that something more could possibly exist outside of it. The Cartoon could imagine that it's infinite inside the TV set having an understanding that objects can be divisible to Infinity where SIZE simply does not exist to Infinity.

If a cartoon character was inside such a TV/Creation than it's little world/channel/station/universe would be all it knows, how would it ever comprehend what pixels/atoms/electrons and a TV/Creation really were?

Of course the above pictures are only being used as metaphor but the Creation of the universe is just that a Creation that means Created. If you believe in a Creator it means it's something that Creates therefore everything you see was Created and for those looking around they do see intelligent design only on a much higher level beyond all human understanding/comprehension.

After all where there is no all, are bodies not just vibration/energy and infinite in that?

How many other things do bodies and souls contain - that cannot yet be conceived/comprehended on earth's level of existence residing within/inside that TV/Creation/Channel/Station -in metaphor.

Infinite space/energy was organized into Matter/Creation by the Creator/Creators themselves in all infinite creations/existences/universes/realms and beyond the human scope/vision of understanding/comprehension for the finite time being or man with a lower awareness level and zero recollection of where it came from and so on.

ONE Infinity and putting it all together in ONE like that is much easier for the human mind to comprehend/conceive. But Infinity in Truth cannot ever be put together at all since it simply never ends with endless different types/kinds of Creation. However it can be envisioned much easier in that format of being just ONE Infinity where there is Infinite-111. There are always more than just ONE Creation within Infinity containing Infinite-111 other Creations and they are all not the same but different/unique existences/creations - differing bubble to bubble universes where there are way more than just bubbles/layers/universe's and then always something way beyond that with all kinds of shapes of planets/realms/words/existences - new places to go, things to do where dreams always do and come true for those on such higher levels of existence eternally progressing with infinite intelligence. On such levels where there is no ying/yang opposition but ONE - It becomes their own Utopia for them and their families are who they (ARE= (IS) but they are ONE with that level. One in Love, Heart (True Unity) and Spirit.

There are infinite kinds/types/colors/flavors of existences beyond human comprehension and they are never just round in size and shape. Round is merely 1 of infinite objects in sizes/shapes of infinite others.Planets of opposition forces = duality are round in shape and size due to gravity and what is gravity?

Structure/attachment, two forces colliding into one body = Opposition = Gravity.

and if at any point someone were to try and think of an all that is point of view, they would really only be scratching the surface of a tiny portion of this.

Not many can comprehend or come close to even scratching the surface of Infinity where there is no surface to even scratch in the first place where there is no first. Understanding what Infinite truly means/represents and (IS) – (IS) understanding that the Infinite (IS) incomprehensible to any ONE being - period period period X's Infinity. A wise being will never claim they can fully conceive or understand all of Infinity where there is no one all surface/shape/size or fully - but they can understand/comprehend the fundamental/basics understandings of what it (IS.) That is just scratching the surface where there could never be a surface, so how can it be put together and have an outside surface to be called just ONE like a planet? It simply can't be done but Infinity can be envisioned to be ONE if you consider that it never-ends and can never be put all together in form with a surface where there is no form but endless layers/channels/stations/dimensions/realms/existences and so on forever.

Try to bend/wrap your mind around this ONE-1

Can one comprehend that there are Infinite colors?

Can one comprehend that the SUN can go brighter or dimmer to Infinity?

Can one comprehend that there are Infinite Sizes where there (technically) is no Size to Infinity?

Can one comprehend that there are infinite shapes and objects beyond all human understanding/vision/comprehension where there is no all?

Such is only a tiny beginning where there is no tiny or beginning.

Can one comprehend that there are Infinite perceptions of TIME...

For some A trillion-zillion years have passed according to the human perception of TIME and according to their perception of TIME it was just 1 second.

There is plenty of TIME within Eternity, feel free to take your sweet TIME. lol

Love & Warm Wishes to you as well.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you, I really enjoyed this post. However, the hallmarks of infinity are both nonlocality, and non singularity/no limits, and finding out the truth is such a joy, won't be putting those cement shoes and ball and chain back on because others havne't nudged theirs loose.

What do we do to wake up more in the metaphorical tv set, or from this dreamscape, however we wish to see it? What techniques help the most?

Much Love & Light.

Edit to add: I can't put those confining boots back on, and if you want to see me, Im the one covered in pixie dust, doing cartwheels on the eleventh cloud to the right, enjoying the infinite view. Its my inspiration.

www.stevearun.com...

There are Infinite One-1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111...................'s

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Hi LeoVirgo,

The most important truths can be found outside of all the books and beyond what all men have ever thought. Take away all the history of man and all the books and the 'word' is there, waiting its seekers.

Where do books and history come from in the first place? Have humans not been writing information based on what they study, learn and have available to them on the planet as they progress through so called – progression – (evolution)?

If humans burned all the technology and books they had and gave themselves a memory wipe so they didn't remember anything they were taught and all they knew was the planet and that they are alive existing just about like caveman (as an example) wouldn't they eventually just have to repeat and work their way back up to learning and creating new books/theories/philosophies/beliefs and technologies trying to figure out who they are, where they come from and how the planet works yet again? Doesn't everything they know in science and books already come from the planet through history, research, studies and discoveries in science etc?

Love & Best Wishes!

edit on ECST1111DecPM61 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Sure, but the majority of it all is earthly knowledge that can distract us.

If we burned everything or started over lets say....the most important wisdom's of Spirit would lay within life just as it always had and could be found. With time, we just keep distorting it and maybe then even sifting it back to its purity that it is.

As 'selves' we will be attracted to mankinds past and knowledge he found. But in Spirit, none of that really matters because the most important wisdom's/pearls of Spirit are within life itself, in the very design around us and within us. So to truly discern spiritual wisdom's out from all materiel....we need to ask, what is in this material that I could of found in life and the design of life itself.

Isnt it love...either for self or for others? Do you need a book to know its worth? Do you need another man to show you its worth? Could you find its worth, in a world, all by yourself, with just nature and animals around you?

We make it difficult....because we are complex and we expect to find things of Spirit to be complex, when they are simple.

My point is....we dont have to have books or stories of other man to find Spiritual wisdom's, but sometimes through materials we can find the light that another man once saw.

edit on 4-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

How can a cartoon character existing within a movie on a TV set if such a character had intelligence ever figure out what kind of place it was living in - existing inside the TV/Creation if it had zero knowledge that something more could possibly exist outside of it. The Cartoon could imagine that it's infinite inside the TV set having an understanding that objects can be divisible to Infinity where SIZE simply does not exist to Infinity.

If a cartoon character was inside such a TV/Creation than it's little world/channel/station/universe would be all it knows, how would it ever comprehend what pixels/atoms/electrons and a TV/Creation really were?

And if that cartoon character was an intelligent/consciousness/energy before being placed into a created world - - and then was veiled so it could live the full experience of that world.

Veils are not blindfolds - - they are veils.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join