It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

As for Unity's personal beliefs she has more than adequately described them.
Heck, we could put them all in a thread titled
"Unity's beliefs trump HH message discussion"

Considering this is ET_MAN's thread, and that he has said numerously that this is for everyone, who would like to participate, without myself an exception, to share their viewpoints, and that how we treat each other on this thread, is important, in an atmosphere of respect.

Considering that my beliefs are not out of line with much of what the author of this thread has shared himself, and he has also included technology, and explained ET technology somewhat, I'm not sure what point your making.

And will continue to share freely.

Peace. Love and Enlightenment!

edit on 1-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The point I am making, is that you still do not discuss the HH message, or your exact problems with it.

Please start another thread for your own spiritual beliefs, or just continue sidetracking this thread further, it seems thats what you intend to do anyways.

Again I ask, if you feel so strongly against the HH message, what are your exact disputes with it..... please be specific so your points can be counter-argued. Or, you can keep spouting your vague beliefs which no one can refute. your choice.

I've asked you numerous times for examples of what you speak, and you have yet to produce, so I don't expect any variation from your previous posts and replies in this thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Sorry, I forget that some people are still stuck in the distortion of trying to find personal truth in another person's work. Disinfo agents love to promote this idea because it gives them power over easy targets.

To put it another way...I write my own signatures, were as you've borrowed yours..

You can only become a target if you have yet to make up your mind my friend...
edit on 1-12-2010 by strangleholder1 because: I put it another way

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

The point I am making, is that you still do not discuss the HH message, or your exact problems with it.

Please start another thread for your own spiritual beliefs, or just continue sidetracking this thread further, it seems thats what you intend to do anyways.

Again I ask, if you feel so strongly against the HH message, what are your exact disputes with it..... please be specific so your points can be counter-argued. Or, you can keep spouting your vague beliefs which no one can refute. your choice.

I've asked you numerous times for examples of what you speak, and you have yet to produce, so I don't expect any variation from your previous posts and replies in this thread.

How about you respect what the maker of this thread has allowed this thread to be. If someone wants to talk about HH and the Loo....they are welcome to and there are people here that have studied them both.

You seem to have a problem with people sharing their beliefs....but the idea that you have faith in what HH is a foundation of your own 'beliefs'.

Its not up to you to decide how someone elses thread should be ran. When dealing with materials such as HH or the law of one....they both give thoughts about purpose to life. So really, anyone sharing their own thoughts about 'purpose of life' is either agreeing or disagreeing about the material.

Its too bad that your not more open for discussion for any 'belief' should be able to be challenged as well as show its own foundations for where it stands amongst other people.

The majority here in this thread are seekers on their own path and not followers and I think that is what bothers you. A spiritual path should not have to be told to you and spiritual things should be able to be found through a personal path without another man telling you what is and what is not.

Any material is likely to have some distortions. Any material is likely to have earthly knowledge and spiritual knowledge.

No one has said that there are NO trues in either material...but there is plenty of discussions that have occurred here about them both. It sounds like you just want control over the topic.

You can spout about beliefs all you want....all in all...your own ideas are just that....a belief or what you have chosen to place faith in.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I don't think the kingdoms made by man is everlasting. God will come suddenly and establish His own kingdom. Things will not last this way forever, when the age of man's rule is over God will rule. Pride, I think, is the original sin that makes us fallen. To think that there is no authority over our own or that we don't need to listen to God and can still be happy. We are living in a world where God usually doesn't interfere, and where there is hunger, sickness, and death. But the basic promise of Christianity is the world to come will actually be a good place.

There is no kingdom to establish...it already is and can be found within you.

Things of Spirit are not concerned with a Earthly kingdom of land and material. Nothing will be forced for that is not the way of Spirit.

Many want something or someone to just come fix it all to the way they think it should be.

As we as conscious beings discern...the Spirit of God will work through us and we will go on to do better things and bring the most prime potentials of Spirit through us. "heaven" is not so much a literal place but a 'state of being'.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

they reached all that by page fifty... I missed all that too.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

My personal reasons for joining the thread began with the disagreements on 'ideas of prison planets, beings incarnating with negative intent out of love and help to others, and the disagreements I have with harvest being a physical event that can only occur at certain 'times'.

LV
edit on 30-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

What other logical reason can you give on why some beings or entities would want to perpetuate evil on the world.

Or, do you believe everyone is good in this world. I definitely don't think that is the case, all you have to do is look around and you can see that there is evil in this world.

There is always a ying to the yang. just because you might not agree with the reasoning of the yang, just because you are in the ying side, you need to realize that there might be reason beyond the scope of your understanding of the situation.

The HH message really describes luceriferianism to me, and how there easily could be a duplicity in this world.

The only reason that you can disagree with a harvest focused around a physical event is conjecture.
The harvest principal coincides directly with 2012 principals which have been fortold by many civilizations in the past. Mayan, Hopi, Sumerian just to name a few.

Are you saying that there could be no physical date just because you dont believe it. Surely YOU not believing in it would stop it from happening if its real. Or is it possible that past civiliations were trying to warn us about something.

Remember this date was So important that they wanted future generations to wake up and see that something miraculous is going to happen.

Also, doesn't a physical harvesting event coincide directly with biblical judgement day/ armageddon.
Oh wait, but you don't believe that it will happen, that surely will stop biblically fortold events also.

Evil is a word that we have made to describe what each of us finds to be wrong behavior. The experience of being a individual (or thinking you are a individual amongst other individuals) causes attributes like pride, greed, envy, ect.....so 'evil' behaviors are a effect result of 'being in flesh with a individual body that wants individual rights and desires to be a immortal individual'. Its only natural...that individuals create their own ways of having 'self worth' and some of those ways ends up causing people to use avenues like pride and greed to 'fulfill' themselves as a individual being amongst others. Its not a 'outside entity' or a outside force. Its a effect from the cause of being an "I" amongst other "I's".

I do not believe any soul is evil. The illusion of being a 'self in your own right' causes pride, greed, ect. We all have to sift through such attributes everyone is given many different environments to test this desire of things of flesh over things of spirit. All it is is a way to measure the vibration of the soul...to see if the soul is able to recognize its true nature or not. The spiritual wisdom that has been passed on to know what is of flesh and spirit is very important.

Just because someone is living more for things of flesh does not make them evil or bad or whatever. Each soul is loved beyond measure and what ever behavior a person chooses only shows Spirit what that soul is ready for in knowing its true nature or if it refuses to know its true nature. The illusion of self has purpose and it is a weight and measure of what we choose to live for.

As one cant know the worth of the Sun without experiences of coldness and darkness.....one cant know the worth harmony without experiences of chaos.

I dont believe in Lucifer as a being and if you do...you have no proof or validation besides what another man has told you.

The idea that all religions and beliefs that you listed all point to 2012 is a lie and you have no proof what so ever that this is so. Its assumptions that people are making. Yes, all beliefs talk about future events....but there is no concrete evidence for all the other beliefs for 2012 besides the Mayan calendar and even that belief DOES NOT talk about a harvest. People take things and run with it. It talks about crossing the 'dark rift' and many think this refers to a position of astronomy and the central sun area.

I dont believe in dates that are prophesied for I find the future to be malleable with many lines of possibilities always. In my own seeking, the Spirit does not lead me to worry about dates of any kind and shows why dates can be misleading for people that 'fear' of a date can behave a certain way out of fear or expectations of rewards and this creates behaviors that are not full of true intent of being.

Im not saying that ME not believing has any effect on anything. But also, anyone that DOES believe in something also has no matter in 'facts of future'. Its neither here nor there what I think or what you think.

The world has been waiting for something supernatural/miraculous to happen forever now. The good wants rewarded....some want the ones that know not to be punished....some wait on a higher being or beings to fix our troubles that we have created.

My beliefs are not going to stop anything....all I can do is share that the Spirit does not lead me in any such thoughts of some big harvest or ascension or big supernatural event.

Just because many look for something besides reality and our works of the laws of the cosmos and universe to take place...will not make it so either. They will just make new ideas with new dates and explain away the old dates.

My path has been long....I once believe in alot of the Loo and the idea of Harvest. It was not until I emptied my cup, on my own, spent alot of time letting the Spirit work through me and lead me that I saw how it was all for the most part....just another thing that will weigh and measure our desires.

You can raise your vibration anytime. It has always been this way and will always be this way. Transitions dont happen while you are in the flesh under the time of 'not knowing' or not being able to see things through the divine eye of Spirit without distortions. Such things occur after death and the time of weighing and measuring through the divine eye of truth.

Just because many desire such events to happen while we are in the flesh does not make it any more so real or not.

The only fact I see that mankind has had a global desire for supernatural changes and cant seem to face that we have work to do here. Another fact I see is that though spiritual things are supposed to fill one with humility....many await rewards for their 'good acts'.

We judge ourselves through the divine eye that we can look through after our life and be able to see our nature of being while in the flesh. Many experience this moment in near death experiences and they experience seeing their own life and seeing truths in it that they could not of saw while in the flesh and distortion of being a 'self'.

I think that those that await ascension or harvest.....are only showing Spirit that they find themselves to be better then others and this is a way for Spirit to weigh and measure them of what they live for.

So many await their self glory and so little refuse to wait on the rest of those that know not.

There is a story of Buddha reaching heavens gates and that he was going to be allowed to enter. But he refused to have glory, while other selves still had to learn.

I think though many say they live more for others....that they came here to help others and this shows they are service to others....they are blind to the fact of truth that they really live more for the self for it is the reward and desire of the self they are really seeking in the end, in harvest or ascension.

My beliefs should not change anything or anybody....and neither should yours or anyone elses. We can use eachothers thoughts to weigh and measure our own.....every day discerning our path.

What the majority believe....shows something about our united unconsciousness and united desires as well as fears.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by Annee

No, you did not say you were in a school. However, you did say you were perfectly alright with that theory. So, whether you're in a school, or not, you believe such a theory has some validity. So, let me ask you, is the whole world in a school, or is none of the world in a school? And if you say some of the world is in a school, what makes certain people (you?) special enough to be here, but not be in the school?

Basically I think/believe we are a thought creation. Thought being energy consciousness. Some say there is no beginning - - but I suppose that would be determined by what one considers a beginning to be.

I think/believe Energy (some form of energy) evolved into consciousness (No - I can not explain how).

Like parents have children - then their children have children - then their children have children - - - I think/believe we are many layers removed from original thought and creation/Creator. I think/believe we are a creation of a sub-creator.

Children do not always turn out/behave as their parents wish - - and sometimes children over come negtive parents/parenting.

I have no real preconception of what is expected of me by others or sub-creators or The Original Creator. I only know what I expect of me and what I want. I want to be in a state of pure positive energy thought. Is that a benevolent spirit? A positive thought energy consciousness of non-physical? Perhaps.

Is it necessary for me to believe we are in some type of school to support that theory? NO. I simply believe ALL is possible. Any thing that can be thought is possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Hi LeoVirgo,

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping this thread going and sharing all that you have.

Just getting back around to catching up with the thread and am looking forward to further discussing.

I also wanted to bring this up again for those who've missed parts of the thread:

This thread is about sharing experiences/beliefs/opinions/perspectives for anyone who feels like sharing and discussing whatever they feel like sharing/discussing.

This thread is about Philosophy/Belief in general not just the HH message and Law of One even though it's titled as such.

The only rules that apply to this thread are of course the ATS rules, other than that please everyone feel free to share anything you wish to share.

Attacks and disliking what others post is also welcomed, everyone is entitled to their own perspective/belief/opinion and stone throwing contests may just be good learning experiences for some.

Hopefully we can respect and be kind/polite to one another regardless of what differences we may have in belief/philosophy/religion or whatever. This thread was never about fighting/arguing and belittling others but for those who wish to do so feel free to continue onwards. The rest of us understand and it's OK, we are only wishing you the very best.

Thanks again LeoVirgo and others for continuing to share in such a friendly and respectful/polite way.

Love & Best Wishes to Everyone!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

This is where I think you're being liberal about what the bible says. It speaks of a new heaven and a new earth, so even if heaven if a state of being the earth will be changed. I don't think they were being metaphorical when they said Jesus would return. Either He will return of He won't.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
If Unity, or you, or IAMIAM, or anyone else on here believes they know the truth, go start your own thread and preach your gospel.

Hello my friend,

Just a brief reply since my handle has been mentioned in your post. I did not come to this thread because I claimed to know the truth. I came to this thread because I was asked to come and comment. I had reviewed the OP and the HH material and found it to be bunk some time ago and would have otherwise avoided the thread completely. If you review my history in this thread you will see that I do not discredit anyone's idea of truth so long as they are not trying to claim that others should convert to theirs or suffer damnation. Even then, I leave them to their truth, but counter with my own.

I do not waste my time and energy on "progressing", "harvesting", "transcending", or any of that other stuff that only materialises in ones own mind.

The truth is so simple people are scared to death of it. We are all perfectly mortal. We will all die. We are all here to do God's will and his will we shall do. This physical existence is GOOD. It can be better if we all learned to just love each other and care for each other. All else I could care less about. Whats real is what is right before our eyes and it IS heaven if we make it such.

As you can see this contradicts the HH material. Therefore, I will resume my spectating. I watch because I find peoples imaginations running wild on ideas of spirituality fascinating. To those who imagine it in ways which bring love, peace, and happiness into their lives, I find it refreshing. To those who imagine it to bring fear, hopelessness, and hate into their lives, I find an immense amount of pity for.

Life is grand.

Thank you for clarifying your position a few pages back. My questions to you were sincerely to better understand your position and nothing more. What ever your beliefs, like those of others, I say if it brings you joy, happiness, and love for all, have at it.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S.

Since you asked, I had already had my fun espousing my truth.

Truth

Final Warning to All
edit on 1-12-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
The truth is so simple people are scared to death of it. We are all perfectly mortal. We will all die. We are all here to do God's will and his will we shall do. This physical existence is GOOD. It can be better if we all learned to just love each other and care for each other. All else I could care less about. Whats real is what is right before our eyes and it IS heaven if we make it such.

Can't say I agree with you.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Can't say I agree with you.

That's the beauty of it, you do not need to! You cannot disprove it either, nor can I disprove yours.

So, just love each other and make the world a better place to be!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

This is where I think you're being liberal about what the bible says. It speaks of a new heaven and a new earth, so even if heaven if a state of being the earth will be changed.

The earth will be perfected according to the divine plan of the Creator. All creation has it's season and time to reach a state of perfection. Perfection to man is not the same as perfection to the Creator. The day will come that creation according to design of the Creator will be perfected.

As creation and earth ascends to perfection so shall new creations come to pass and be organized into matter.

I don't think they were being metaphorical when they said Jesus would return.

The Son of the Father will return with the Father.

The spiritual field is already ripe, be prepared for the return of the Creator. The day will come like lightening and as a thief in the night so shall it come.

When the sun darkens and withhold it's light those on the watchtower knoweth the time draweth near.

I say these things in the name of Yeshua/Christ and in the spirit of Love and Peace!
Best Wishes!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Behold the Good Shepherd shall come to gather the sheep and bring them in from the fields before the Storm; as shall the blood of the Lamb wash those clean who accept him. For Soon shall the sickle be thrust three times shall it be thrust and so too shall the harvest of the season be complete. For behold the field is ripe and the wheat has grown and so too must the chaff be separated from the wheat and the tares plucked from the ground in which they lay: and the chaff and tares shall be gathered into bundles and shall be burned in that day. And the wheat shall be brought into the barn and the new seeds shall be taken from the good wheat and planted in new fields and the remainder of the wheat shall be made into bread for the feast of the marriage of the Lord and his maiden.

For the wine presser has come and the wine of the true vine shall be pressed and the cup of truth given and all who drink of the cup shall be blessed, but all who drink of the cup of the whore and become drunk in her blood shall reap the woes in which are written; for they celebrated evil as good in that day and offended all that was holy. So too shall they reap as they have sown.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Gaining knowledge from books is fascinating yes...but people need to know and see that the most pure and important spiritual wisdom is not something that another man has to pass onto you. Its something that you can find within you all by your self.

I can only continue to share why I speak what I do....and its not from another mans mouth or from a book that I learned this. It is in a place that any man can look and seek, IF they can let go of what they THINK they know.

You do not need a savior.

In the Divine Eye....what is needed here for this world....it is already perfect.

Man has his own ideas of what the world needs to be 'perfect' but please dont doubt that the design serves in its perfect purpose.

The world of flesh...is not meant to be without sorrows and fears. These things have purpose.

Dont deny your own self of being a 'son of God'. Humble yourself and accept your Spiritual right that other man have denied you of for so long.

There can be leaders to show us the way.....but ultimately, we each must burden the cross and give back to Earth what is of Thee.

He told you.....your blood is his blood, your body is my body. This is not about a blood sacrifice. The Spirit needs no spilling of blood.

It is for each to discern within them, not through a book that holds no life.

I saw my mothers most terrifying moment during her 9 hours of a near death experience....be when she experienced her faith of being washed in the blood. It was the only time she was left alone. She was left in a never ending flow of blood all around her and others....trying to clean it up frantically. It was not supposed to be there and they all knew it. A lady came to look upon her, she rode a white horse, she was nude, and she held a book. She looked down on them and wrote in the book. I will never forget how terrified my mother was during that part of her experience. She called the woman 'death'.

Ever since then and through seeking after her experience.....I have came away with the understanding that to believe someone had to die for you...then the blood is also on your hands.

Im sorry if this is too forward....I dont bring it as forceful or a matter of factly. I do feel though that when I had this time in my life of learning from Spirit, I was prepared to tell others these things no matter if they listened or not. I was told many would not and I had to be ok with that. For me, its truth.....all I can do is tell others....seek within what I say or speak, empty your cup and seek the Spirit within you and take what I say, to the heavens themselves.

You can also call on Jesus. I can offer you an exercise as you call on him. It may take several times of quieting the mind and being honest enough in heart to feel him come to you...but when he does-notice what he does if you kneel.

He wont stand before you or over you....he kneels, with you. He walks, beside you. He will bow, back to you. He showed you your path to walk but he cant walk it for you. Let him give you strength, love, and acceptance.

Please dont take my words any different then others words that are sharing what they think. I do believe that each person is right where they need to be but also, there are many opportunities that are given to us and we just wont see them for what they are.

We all have reasons why we walk the path we are walking right now...Im just sharing mine all the same.

My best
LV

Edit to add....what counts is not the details in your belief or mine. What counts, is your inner nature towards others. Accepting yourself and others, treating all as you wish to be treated. Dont let anothers dark heart, bring out your own ways of flesh. Try to always be the light in the dark forest. At the end of the day, we all should be able to come to the table and brake bread together.
edit on 2-12-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
reply to post by ET_MAN

Behold the Good Shepherd shall come to gather the sheep and bring them in from the fields before the Storm; as shall the blood of the Lamb wash those clean who accept him. For Soon shall the sickle be thrust three times shall it be thrust and so too shall the harvest of the season be complete. For behold the field is ripe and the wheat has grown and so too must the chaff be separated from the wheat and the tares plucked from the ground in which they lay: and the chaff and tares shall be gathered into bundles and shall be burned in that day. And the wheat shall be brought into the barn and the new seeds shall be taken from the good wheat and planted in new fields and the remainder of the wheat shall be made into bread for the feast of the marriage of the Lord and his maiden.

For the wine presser has come and the wine of the true vine shall be pressed and the cup of truth given and all who drink of the cup shall be blessed, but all who drink of the cup of the whore and become drunk in her blood shall reap the woes in which are written; for they celebrated evil as good in that day and offended all that was holy. So too shall they reap as they have sown.

Quorum
Adonai Christ bless

But those words can be interpreted multitudes of ways.

I believe there is a timeline for something. I am not sure what that something is - or why - or who set it.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Gaining knowledge from books is fascinating yes...but people need to know and see that the most pure and important spiritual wisdom is not something that another man has to pass onto you. Its something that you can find within you all by your self.

True. I rarely read books or anything along the lines of spiritual. Even on here - - if the point is not made in the first or second paragraph - - I might skim the rest or completely skip it.

My guides always interfere anyway - - telling me the information is misinterpreted or false or misleading. They try to guide me to the pertinent parts as points to expand from in finding truths - for me - in my own consciousness.

EDIT TO ADD: sometimes my guides do feel - information - "truths" - etc - are on the right path. I did not mean to make it sound that they are negative to everything.

edit on 2-12-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

It is something rather new to me (over the last 4 years I guess). I do love to read alot of stuff....but I will then take what I read and try to see the inner message and ask if this inner message is something I can find without another man having to tell me about it.

A general example is 'can I find the worth and importance of compassion....without another man telling me that its needed in this world or that it has worth'.

So when it gets down to details of names, said covenants, histories that claim they are works of god or for god, dates of future, ect....I will not give it 100% because such things are not the spiritual wisdom's the Spirit seems to convey in personal development.

Ive learned more about the nature of Spirit while sitting outside in a quiet place then I have in all the hundreds of books I have read. I think what is the hardest thing for some is to seek without preconceived thoughts about our history or purpose. I often imagine myself alone on the world having to live in a survival mode and how I would still be able to connect to that pure energy without being told about it or without having some structured belief that was made in history.

But what I do find interesting about all spiritual material...is there is a similar thread of mankinds desires and fears in them. So through the books and materials, I learn about mankind as a whole, our united unconsciousness more or less. Man has wanted 'divinity' accredited to him forever now, wanted divine intervention, and wanted rewarded for good deeds.

What does it tell us that mankind has wanted to make a specific man 'god' for so long now?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for your reply and kind words. I think the openness of your thread shows your own openness of letting each be their own being.

The thread would of not gone on like it has without that openness. Its a womb of thoughts.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join