It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thought the soul, being a part of something larger then 'its own self' longs for where it came from, longs for harmony amongst the others that also came from the same place, longs to find unity amongst the other souls. Like a magnet....the souls long to pull together, and to not pull together is against their nature of Spirit that is within them, that they are from.

there is more to soul than as thought though, for as flesh with its senses, also soul more than as flesh. does soul then have a mind of its own?.

for to be in unity, all actions, all thoughts, all movements are one and same for all sides. does there not need to be a self then as a kind of shield as in free will for a soul as well as man to counteract this all inclusive unity as a whole, for without a form of seperation between every side, unity is then either controled by one in charge of all, replicated to its exactness, or, concerning even as thoughts alone, soul as one side would be so inundated with the thoughts of all others as to become so unfathomable to even understand without use of free will or barrier inbetween such connections.

any way, I agree that souls are capable of joining, searching for others in spirit as in flesh to find a harmony of sorts one to the other.

all as ponderings, not to incite.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The veil or curtain is used a lot, and some have more some semi sheer moments when they remember things, but its more like a complete temporary memory loss, amnesia, you forget yourself and who you truly are when you come here.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I do enjoy your posts, Unity.

Thanks for sharing...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

The veil or curtain is used a lot, and some have more some semi sheer moments when they remember things, but its more like a complete temporary memory loss, amnesia, you forget yourself and who you truly are when you come here.

Maybe - maybe not.

In countries that believe in re-incarnations - - they are far more receptive to young children talking about previous lifetimes. It is generally around 6 that these memories tend to fade.

In fundamental beliefs - - this is either ignored or attributed to vivid imagination or even sometimes exorcism are performed.

I was 6 when the being came to me in an OBE and "grounded" me. But I was allowed to keep that memory for some reason. I am sure I had far more experiences then I am allowed to remember.

What is it with age 6?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Most children don't have past life memories, ones somewhat psi, do, and have memories or connections and experiences would be something arranged before incarnating or allowed by the Higher Ups, or as a result of seeking. So those that do, have these for a reason, and they need to search to discover this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

I guess I can explain the 6 year old situation better so please wait patiently a post is coming soon.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
reply to post by Annee

Dear Annee

I guess I can explain the 6 year old situation better so please wait patiently a post is coming soon.

Kind Regards

M

OK.

Age 6 - veiled

Age 12 - puberty

Age 18 - legal adult

666 - - - is there some planned level that must be reached every 6 years?

I have no clue - - - but interesting concept.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

Most children don't have past life memories, ones somewhat psi, do, and have memories or connections and experiences would be something arranged before incarnating or allowed by the Higher Ups, or as a result of seeking. So those that do, have these for a reason, and they need to search to discover this.

Most is not Many. Saying most is misleading.

Many children do have these past life memories.

How do you know they are arranged? And what if they are.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Why 6 year olds?

Firstly 6 years old regarding psi wise are very quiet aware and have been known to develop imaginary friends, that stage roughly spans from 5 years old to 7 years of age. The more likely hood believe it or not at 6 years kids become very mature this is the general stage of learning about things. Like if he or she makes a mistake they look at it from different sides which is quiet fascinating, due to the fact that with this they are showing maturity of young adults.

The fast creation of a 6 year old is practically of an older beginner artists and that is why it is important to pay attention to their drawings. Because some of them actually draw they dreams or visitors that came to see them, so it is usually quiet interesting. However, 6 years old is also known as a shutdown protocol period of life, the child is examined to see if he or she would be allowed to keep the memories. This is why the child also at times looses a imaginary friend when actually it was a guardian or guide. If you can see something that is there and you can feel it also touch it, while others can not does not mean it is not real. So picture that when the child's parents initiate the protocol shut down, by forcing the kid to cancel off contact with his so called imaginary friend. Kinda sad to hear is it not if anyone has experienced this you will know what I am talking about.

Now regarding 6 year old meditation has anyone wondered why the child sleeps roughly 10-12 hours at that age?? If you have then it is easy to understand that a 5 or 6 year old does more astral travel more times then you think. This is why children at that age have an unlimited span of what parents so call imagination, in basic terms your 6 year old child meditates more then you ever would in your life. Also the fact that their energy channels are still active through out the time of that age. However, at times parents try to make their children grow up faster never ever ever do that, once you destroy their creativity the channeled contact between the child and guides is shut down. This is also done with parents that send their children to school at a young age, due to reasons that their mind is like a sponge so while learning the information blocks out anything they knew before.

But........... in general perspective the child at that age is either kept aware or a protocol shut down is authorized for the child. It all depends what kind of surroundings they developed in over the years if its a creative place then you can bet your dollar. 99% of the time the child will be allowed to keep their memory and at times if a shutdown happens the child is allowed to remember one last NDE, OOBE, Astral Travel, Visit or anything else that will help them remember.

Anyway I will not go into too much detail because it is too long, so to summaries it all at age of 6 you are more aware then you think and what effects the child also effects their progress.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

OK. Age 6 - veiled Age 12 - puberty Age 18 - legal adult 666 - - - is there some planned level that must be reached every 6 years? I have no clue - - - but interesting concept.

I will touch base on the age of 12 and 18 later on have to dig around the old file storage, too much information I need to tidy the place up. I should have taken the universal coding version of file storage Grrr!!!! I guess my mistake

Now where did I put those files

Ahh!! I found them guess it was under the filing of Protocol E29 and USX

Give me couple hours I will get back at you soon

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

OK. Age 6 - veiled Age 12 - puberty Age 18 - legal adult 666 - - - is there some planned level that must be reached every 6 years? I have no clue - - - but interesting concept.

I will touch base on the age of 12 and 18 later on have to dig around the old file storage, too much information I need to tidy the place up. I should have taken the universal coding version of file storage Grrr!!!! I guess my mistake

Now where did I put those files

Ahh!! I found them guess it was under the filing of Protocol E29 and USX

Give me couple hours I will get back at you soon

Kind Regards

M

Looking forward to it.

See you then.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

However, 6 years old is also known as a shutdown protocol period of life, the child is examined to see if he or she would be allowed to keep the memories.

I had OBE's regularly. I remember floating up my bedroom wall - mostly because of the pattern on the wallpaper. I remember concern for bumping my head on the ceiling. But then it disappeared and I was "flying" over my house. Then I went to the "gray" place.

I definitely wanted to return to the spirit world. No question in my mind. I was told I needed to stay here in the physical world. I was not given a choice.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Protocol E29 ------> age of 12

As we know age of 12 is important due to puberty now what people do not know is the fact that age of 12 is also known as a contact stage. The child's exposure to the unknown starts to filter out into their perception, this is why at times at age of 12 children are known to have a vast amount of Daja Vu experiences. When this takes place a universal coded strain of their DNA chain is unlocked, allowing the child to develop their perception also low level abilities. The stage it self allows the child variety in taste for food and feeling new things adds a bit of a mix too, the way they pick clothes is different due to the color development that comes out through this age.

The age of 12 is a general basic stage of learning and advancing in abilities period of time, so the situation varies and many of the children experience things that they don't talk to their parents about. When a 12 year old has a case of Daja Vu their mind kicks in asking millions of questions and seeking is then done. Which then results in night time contact more intense procedures of exposure are known to take place. All of a sudden their dreams feel more real they spend more time outside doing things being adventurous. Thus the situation it self portrays a development of connection and output of energy regarding this establishment.

So the age of 12 needs to be approached more simpler and stable side of way through those stages, the child is at constant exposure to visitors or their abilities even though they are not aware of it. Which is why the reasoning behind the new behavior or feeling of not belonging in their family is there. As at age of 12 hits the child is also submitted to an analysis of their life, if the child is mature and ready protocols are lifted but in an order so that the child does not collapse under the pressure. Trust me I been there at age of 12 things get quiet wild once you are exposed to new things

Thanks to their hormones the child's empathy is more enhanced so they can feel things more, also this is a factor of emotional behavior in children at age of puberty. Which is why they are more attached to some family members quiet often and the situation can be understood from a strong perspective.Which is why at times most kids at that age are more exposed to the feel side of abilities, when they feel something in the dark but nothing is there. Even at times see somethings that they themselves would think is crazy but.... it is very naturally real. Many kids at that age do not talk about this due to the factors of what their parents might think.

So in general these are some basic stuff but...... the list goes on and on and on.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Actually age 4 is often the age children start to remember their experinces with ET, a starting age for many of them, don't know why. Alot of experiences, perhaps as much as 3 times a week, went on in my life until present day. I remember some, glimpses of some. Past life memories were given on looking at the ET script, and 3 months worth of them, including one that may be a future life, not sure, pertaining to this lifetime. Im still seekking for more on this. But the memories went underground and then they chose when to restore some of them, and wake my family up.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thought the soul, being a part of something larger then 'its own self' longs for where it came from, longs for harmony amongst the others that also came from the same place, longs to find unity amongst the other souls. Like a magnet....the souls long to pull together, and to not pull together is against their nature of Spirit that is within them, that they are from.

there is more to soul than as thought though, for as flesh with its senses, also soul more than as flesh. does soul then have a mind of its own?.

for to be in unity, all actions, all thoughts, all movements are one and same for all sides. does there not need to be a self then as a kind of shield as in free will for a soul as well as man to counteract this all inclusive unity as a whole, for without a form of seperation between every side, unity is then either controled by one in charge of all, replicated to its exactness, or, concerning even as thoughts alone, soul as one side would be so inundated with the thoughts of all others as to become so unfathomable to even understand without use of free will or barrier inbetween such connections.

any way, I agree that souls are capable of joining, searching for others in spirit as in flesh to find a harmony of sorts one to the other.

all as ponderings, not to incite.

Sorry about that...I had a typo.

I meant to write...."though the soul"....not 'thought the soul'.

Soul, being a 'phase of spirit', placed into a form that seems individual and separate from other individuals...does not know what it is truly of. The 'soul' is the sifting ground between the two and is 'of' both temporary. Infinitely, its always of Spirit.....finitely its of the flesh. The soul sifts out between the two. Flesh has its own nature of being and the environment and personality influence that nature. Spirit has its own nature....but its nature is consistent and constant, never changing. It is where we can all find common ground and a place to meet in the middle of all problems. This common ground is important on many levels and is how mountains can be moved and how we can go on to do better things.....by knowing we all have this nature within us that is the same, if we can sift out personality, intellect, and ego. The soul is like the 'working grounds' of that sifting. Just as our minds have a 'working space' that can hold so many thoughts and ideas and work with them at one time, pulling information from long term memory and using new information that is entering the mind....so to is the soul like a 'work space' to sift out information coming from the intellect, personality, ego self, and Spirit nature (if we are tuning into it).

To put it another way...the 'veil' is the body of flesh as well as the environment...distracting/distorting the 'phase of Spirit' of what it really is.

I find the words very wise that say 'know what is of spirit is of spirit and what is of flesh is of flesh'.

The road of discernment between the two is not something anyone could learn in a day. That is the purpose of 'life'....to sift between the two. In the end.....you get a purification, a renewing. I think Spirit, is always doing this.....purifying, renewing, through cycles of 'expression and experiencing in that expression'. From every seed to every tree ....from every sun to every black hole....there is renewing and purifying. I think conscious beings are a unique form of expression and a unique part of the purification process. I wouldnt say conscious beings are 'more important ' then any other 'expression' of Spirit....but defiantly unique and important in its own right as a part of it all. Every expression has its part to play, some may run simple cycles and orders...some may be more complex. But still, all expressions/manifestations are a part of it all and each part has its purpose/job.

For something (a manifestation) to become aware that it plays a part of a bigger picture...defiantly has a place in the process of purification/renewing.

A person may be very aware that they are 'of Spirit'....but it may of took alot of other beings or things in the environment that were harsh and that seemed 'ill' to make that person become aware of 'being something more'.

Through the things that we find to be bad and ugly and wrong....we find the counterpart of them.

As much as we wish for them 'not to be'....they are needed on some level right now.

We have to have the mirror to look in, to see 'what we are not' in our inner nature of Spirit. To know what we 'are' in our inner Spirit....we awaken by discerning....what we are not. We have to have the 'path that is not'....to find the 'path that is' in the veil/experience of not knowing.

There are many things that 'block' the true nature...but in the process of unblocking all of those things, purification occurs, renewing takes place.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
By the way - - this - - 6 - 12 - 18 - - just popped into my head.

Have no idea where it came from.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hi Strangleholder1,

The chess player picture (IS) not of me, I am older.-)

I never did receive your U2U or I would have replied.

Perhaps there's a reason why you are here reading this now along with the other posts

Love & Best Wishes!

Nicely done, however it was probable that I would come back to read your response so don't go fitting me for a cult robe just yet

I don't know what's up with my u2u? some are sent while others seem to lose themselves admiring the light lol.

I'll resend it, let me know if you get it..

Since you're all busy quoting text from books, allow me to share a passage from Hunter S. Thompson's "Rum Diary"...

Like most of the others, I was a seeker, a mover, a mal-content and at times a stupid hellraiser. I was never idle long enough to do much thinking but I felt somehow that my instincts were right. I shared a vagrant optimism that some of us were making real progress, that we had taken an honest road and that the best of us would inevitably make it over the top....
At the same time, I shared a dark suspicion that the life we were leading was a lost cause, that we were all actors, kidding ourselves along a senseless odyssey. It was the tension between these two poles - a restless idealism on one hand and a sense of impending doom on the other - that kept me going.....

Kind regards......

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Ho'oponopono Simplified

So simple really, and its a part of working towards turning all negatives into positives. For example, with anyone, we simply say, to Creator(s) "I'm sorry, forgive me, please erase all that is negative in any way, any history at all , past or present (I suppose future) that prevents me from seeing that person as completely whole, healed, happy, and connected/inspired by Creator/Family.

The biblical focus that occurred was surprising to many, really and yet there is the same Family and mission of Love, and message to us to follow in Yeshua's footsteps as well, so in a sense, its a matter of how we interpret all these things.

Can we take a post, or suggestion, or idea, and see the positive in it, turn it around? Can we get beyond ideas, and start to see light and move beyond all this.

Halloween, Xmass, Valentines, Easter, all these days were chosen to duplicate specific pagan type holidays by the bloodlines and the negative faction does terrible things. But humanity, with love sees the positive, and recreates out of all of this wonderful days of love and giving, even Halloween is a community event for children just to make them happy. We can purify everything and turn it around.

Warm wishes, Love & Light!
edit on 5-12-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Greetings,

Since this thread has a topic in relation to the Law of One I can answer questions if at all desired.

I am but a teacher and a student and wish to exchange teachings of which that I am learning.

Namaste!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Illuminator13 had suggested not reading or getting into the Law of One stuff, what do you think of that?
In your opinion, is the "Devil" really a "bad" guy?
Have you seen Buddha (figuratively)?
Kind of random but what is your opinion of Grey Aliens?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join