It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Annee

In saying giving love....I think its more of 'giving that person their own space...even though they have not given others their own space 'to be'.

My point is....many did not casts the same negative vibrations back to him...and tried to be positive back to him after having negativity sent their way.

I'm not going to "white wash" his method of communication - - - which was abrasive - - - which I did chastise him for - - - and he took note - - - and has scaled back and softened his delivery. (some)

However - - - getting past that - - - it seems to me as many told him he is wrong - - as he told them.

How many argued with him that he is wrong?

How many tried to force their belief on him?

How many tried to find out where his beliefs came from? And exactly what they are?

---------------------------------------

Yes - I was taken aback at first by the abruptness of his delivery. Usually these kind of posters (IMO) - - swoop in strike a few times - - then leave. But ACB did not leave. He continued to give his "Truth". It would seem then that it is very important to him and he strongly believes it. Just as we all believe what we believe.

I avoided most of the beginning communication with him - - because it seemed more like a confrontation on both sides - - - then anything else. I took a step "out of the circle" - - - and when I stepped back in - - - I chose to find the "language" he needed to open up in more of an information mode.

I'm not trying to be all sanctimonious. There were other posters besides myself who asked straight forward questions.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Extreme slowing
Although the speed of an electromagnetic wave through matter is can be up to 50% less than the speed through a vacuum, scientists were able to greatly reduce the speed through matter in special situations. This was first done in 1999.

Danish physicists performed an experiment where they slowed light down to only 38 miles per hour or about 57 kilometers per hour. They did this by sending a beam through a material made of sodium atoms cooled to near absolute zero (-273°C or -460°F). They achieved this low temperature by using lasers to slow down the atoms, through a special method used in quantum mechanics called the Bose-Einstein condensate. (Explanation of this goes away beyond the scope of this course).

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

So whats your opinion of the idea that a spirit/archangel called metatron is the word made manifest and we are part of the adam/kadmon soul complex. Was the original meaning of karma a harvesting sickle?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

I really think its all about metaphors. And to me the whole thing stems out of the beliefs of bloodlines who in my view are being misled. By that I mean, that there are natural tests, and individual harvests going on, and everything is hard enough. We didn't need anymore and for them to think they were playing out roles in some kind of a game of duality in souls. Indigenous people where also here to progress as is every soul in the Universe. So they have made it far worse than it should ever have been directly. However, humanity itself both individually and in group force have also played this negative game with them and with each other, and its not just about their conspiracies and agendas, its also about us, and how we handle it, and whether we're awake and care enough about everyone including them to try and make some changes big or small. Because in many ways, people are inheriting, or joining in on a dvd thats already been done, and so its hard to be walking in many people's shoes, in all levels of this pyramid system, I think.

But Metraton, seems to me to be a metaphor for certain beliefs. I believe alot of people/beings/entities mentioned in the scriptures and ancient writings are metaphorical, and really personifying ideas.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spannera

A number of years ago I read an article about a similar experiment, although in this experiment they passed the light through a crystal made from a mineral called chrysoprase or chrysolite I don't recall without going to look...Anyway.. it struck me that it was one of the stones listed as one of the 12 foundation stones for the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21. It also accured to me that it said the city would not require the sun or moon for light because the glory of God illuminated it. Now if I coupled those two together it would seem to imply that the foundation stones could possibly be some sort of "vibrational frequency filters" and the corresponding gates would be entrances into those realms. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by HarryJoy

Define "Time", and define "Space". And just who is going to be sensitive in how they think they're handling things, and can they actually open a root terminal program and write code in the OS? They're the Higher Ups, the ones truly in charge and I have a lot of faith in them.

Time and Space are both products of the concious awareness of "being" we cannot "be" without the perception of both. The illusion comes when we believe that we are finite and that time for us has a beginning and will have an end. The illusion of space comes from the fact that we are not omnipresent. If one were omnipresent there would be no perception of distance every place would be the same place.

Those who occupy "Thrones" are the OS and if they were still in the phase of having to question then they would not be there.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et-man, why would you tell us that ACB has told you things in u2u that you would love to share but couldnt. Why even say this?, you know it would pique our curiousity, why say that if you had no intention of sharing, and if its so relevant to making ACB the man he is then why would he not share it if his mission is as important as he has lead us to believe.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

But Love & Light is a wonderful real expression and will never give it up because someone is so lacking in this that it makes them uncomfortable.

I do not consider myself lacking.

People can Love too much. Love because of need of Love can be suffocating.

The universal all encompassing Love of the spirit world is so different then anything I've ever experienced in the physical world. There is nothing to compare it to.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

We never love too much, for that is part of our eternal progression. And its not the same thing as having a cloying blanket on you, but simply being: patient, kind, tolerant, compassionate, giving, charitable, and also, to do so with self as well. This love is for others and self. It is Shining forth the light of unconditional love.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

We never love too much, for that is part of our eternal progression. And its not the same thing as having a cloying blanket on you, but simply being: patient, kind, tolerant, compassionate, giving, charitable, and also, to do so with self as well. This love is for others and self. It is Shining forth the light of unconditional love.

Well - I've been where you are on this journey.

I have experienced it and moved beyond it. (I am not saying Love is not part of it)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
On the topic of love I would like to share a small passage.

The book appeared mysteriously on the coffe table one day, after surrendering and asking christ to show me the way. Since offering this vessel up for the greatest good, and beginning sacrificing the lower self, a type of 'magic' has lit up the path.... not without its share of suffering though, the ego weeps as it writes its own eulogy of dominion and steps aside surrendering its foolish reign to allow spirit to work through the vessel.

The passage is as follows

Then said Almitra, "Speak to us of Love."
And he raised his head and looked upon the people, and there fell a stillness upon them. And with a great voice he said: When love beckons to you, follow him, Though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you. And when he speaks to you believe in him, Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning. Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun, So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth. Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself. He threshes you to make you naked. He sifts you to free you from your husks. He grinds you to whiteness. He kneads you until you are pliant; And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.
All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure, Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor, Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love.

When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God." And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude; And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

I think the biggest mistake that many make of use of the word love is that they dont realize..... Love ≠ compassion.

Love is somthing that, like god, would be extremely rare for a someone to know.

I think its far beyond polarity.

The distorted, hallmark, Love™® version just seems to get thrown around alot

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

That's a good one Polar Warrior.

I just know from the experience I had in OBE - - - that in that state - - - Love is not something you give - - - it is something you are. It was like being part of an electric current. There was no separation "this is Love". It is one of those things that you can only know if you experienced it.

But I was 'grounded' from flying again - - and sent (ordered) back to earth. I was not given a choice. Work had to be done. I was not sent back in Love - - - I was sent back in responsibility and commitment (I don't yet fully understand).

My guides are more like Taskmasters with an attitude of "Stay the Course". I just really don't think we are in La La Land.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

In saying giving love....I think its more of 'giving that person their own space...even though they have not given others their own space 'to be'.

My point is....many did not casts the same negative vibrations back to him...and tried to be positive back to him after having negativity sent their way.

I'm not going to "white wash" his method of communication - - - which was abrasive - - - which I did chastise him for - - - and he took note - - - and has scaled back and softened his delivery. (some)

However - - - getting past that - - - it seems to me as many told him he is wrong - - as he told them.

How many argued with him that he is wrong?

How many tried to force their belief on him?

How many tried to find out where his beliefs came from? And exactly what they are?

---------------------------------------

Yes - I was taken aback at first by the abruptness of his delivery. Usually these kind of posters (IMO) - - swoop in strike a few times - - then leave. But ACB did not leave. He continued to give his "Truth". It would seem then that it is very important to him and he strongly believes it. Just as we all believe what we believe.

I avoided most of the beginning communication with him - - because it seemed more like a confrontation on both sides - - - then anything else. I took a step "out of the circle" - - - and when I stepped back in - - - I chose to find the "language" he needed to open up in more of an information mode.

I'm not trying to be all sanctimonious. There were other posters besides myself who asked straight forward questions.

Fair enough...I really dont feel like nit picking this whole thing. I know that I nver forced any 'thoughts' by using threats or tactics of fear. Sharing is one thing...saying to someone...'this is my limited view' is not forcing anything. Saying that what someone says 'is not for me' is not saying another is 'wrong' its simply saying 'each to their own'.

What really matters...is someones intent and their nature that shines through in their message and intent.

We see 2 polar opposites in nature and intent...mysteriously come together almost as if they are 'role playing' and have some sort of 'behind the scenes' script that they wish to leave mysterious.

So what ever....as I have always said...each to their own....and we all have the right to say if something is 'not for me'.

We are all 'of God' and we are all 'children' of this emanator of this design. When someone denies others this right of life in Spirit...I will stand up for that person they are putting down.

I just dont have much interests in all of this...I just hope for others...that no one comes back to call them tares and tell them they are unworthy. We all have a spiritual birth right...and many man have taken that from us for a long long time.

I still accept and embrace all for their own path...wish them well, and hope we can all truly walk our talk...treating others as we wish to be treated. I hope everyone in this thread is spreading light to others in the real world...in some real way. I saw a change in ETMAN's nature in his post to unity as if she was talking when she shouldnt of been...and in this small sentence he made...I saw the nature of ACB.

Be it what it is....Im just not going to worry with it anymore. Causes me to judge and that is not what I entered this thread to do. I hope you continue to share and discuss all that you wish and I hope no one comes and tries to tell others what they need to think or when they should or should not speak. There are certain 'tactics' that red flags to people...and always remember...God will work and speak through each of us...if you are seeking this true self within you.

My best to you and all!
LV

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
My brothers and sisters,I have made misjudgements of you all that are Family and I am sorry for all harsh words I have said I thought I was helping you but now I see I was the fool, please forgive me, I ask for your forgiveness and offer you my Blessings.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

From what I hear, there is almost no need, for the apology except for some misunderstandings. I am just so happy, and am sorry for anything i have ever said that caused hurt feelings, in any way, as well. And for not understanding, because, I know this was sincere, and showed courage, and I only have respect and love for you to come forward, and know you have an inner wellspring too, and thanks again. Words actual fail me, and I'm humbled by your sincerity in this. With love, from your sister.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

...I feel very sad for ACB....it must be a very lonely road he is walking. I have reached out to him many times....but its not the kind of attention he wanted. Any time I said truths to him, they cut him like a knife and he strikes his tongue at me again. It is very much like petting a snake. UNLESS.....he finds your weakness....and then, he plays kindly on it, smoooing it like a baby, stroking it like a pet....till he is able to wrap himself around it.

Wait a minute.

Didn't ACB say he feels sad for you? (in his words).

"You reached out to him - but its not the kind of attention "HE" wanted".

You said YOUR Truths to him. Then you interpret his feelings from your perspective - - - and apply them to how he responds.

- - are you listening to yourself?

Look Annee...this is ridiculous.

Many are well aware of the tactics ACB used and his best interests was ONLY IF OTHERS OBEYED HIM and did as he told us to do. Even told people they had no right to speak.

Yes, I feel sad for him. Does he or you have to believe that those words I say are honest from my heart? Nope....

Do I have to feel that his 'words of being sad for me' are honest from his heart...Nope, and I dont feel that they are honest....I feel they were just another tactic.

If you all want to back someone that thinks they are the returned son of god to judge all of you....by all means...have fun with that.

I call it as I see it...you dont have to accept it.

I have always shared my own 'thoughts' as a limited perspective and I have NEVER felt sad that another didnt take my words as truth...ever.

I dont expect anyone to believe my words as truth....I tell them to seek their own path...seek within them for truth. If he truly feels his path is to come and warn with fear and try to bring people to believe what he says by telling them they are programmed....by all means....have at it. I will continue to stand up for the Spiritual birth right of others to have their own right to seek things themselves.

If people didnt see him as who he claimed to be....he shunned them with threats and tactics of fear.

Im not going to go in circles about this. I have been warned of the negative energy that comes through his posts...and I have been helped to embrace him for the path he feels he needs to be of. I dont try to take taht right from him...but he cant offer that same respect to others.

Ive had my fill....thanks to all who allowed me to share with you...without judgment. This...was a blessing and this is why I found rest in this thread. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for everyone being 'you' and sharing that 'you' here with others.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
My brothers and sisters,I have made misjudgements of you all that are Family and I am sorry for all harsh words I have said I thought I was helping you but now I see I was the fool, please forgive me, I ask for your forgiveness and offer you my Blessings.

Quorum
Adonai christ bless

ACB....you were forgiven...at 'hello'.

I ask you...for mine as well. As one casts at another...its easy to cast back to them.

I wish you well...only good things I wish to you. I hate that so many past judgments have been brought back up.
edit on 6-11-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Perhaps the big november event everyone was talking about was spiritual.

The biggest world changes would probably go by unoticed by a television reported caught up in the maya.

Listen, really listen to the world with you heart, and the music of the seasonal change can be heard. Dance to it.

edit on 7-11-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I for one am glad the latest developments have taken place. It has been a fantastic example of how we choose to react to and interpret the motivations of others.

I feel there is much difference between just humble tolerance and UNCONDITIONAL love. The latter being a spiritually advanced state, and not always easily understood to 'outside' (frequency) observers.

Once one in the oneness can truly 'walk in another's shoes' and understand their reasonings for thoughts, feelings and actions, then it is much easier to apply deep empathy, aiding true compassion and feelings of a genuine love for their spirit. True love is never expecting anything back, especially ANY positivity (reward) in return for such. Whenever something is 'taken personally' in offense, then you have given your power over to reciprocal desire. This is wilful choice in reaction. As far as I'm concerned, anybody can threaten and condemn me to anywhere, so what? Good luck to them. If I took offense, I would ask why have I given that power, when 'letting go and acceptance' of other's nature is the path of least 'resistance'. And who am I to judge them for any flaws when I give recognition of my own? What are we really trying to 'uphold' or 'defend' here?

Love your 'enemy', and your accusers/persecutors. This is the Christ within. We have a way to go to develop and many tests beyond just examples in an online thread. Everything has it's role and purpose and many just may have opportunity to cast 'real' stones so to speak in time. Choose your road carefully in the wisdom of understanding the consequence of chosen paths. When push comes to shove, much is revealed of what is within hearts. But hey, we're only human right? And most are 'contained' here on this 'human level' for very GOOD divine reason.

Could you imagine yourself praying for the soul that is about to put a bullet in your head, your captors, your torturers? Consider if you could truly bring yourself to that level of love and acceptance of 'flawed man'. Blessed are those that could in better understanding of 'the bigger picture' of our divine roles. And blessed are the peacemakers. Amen to that. There is enough division already in our family and there are going to be more obvious 'divides' on Earth in future. We will be sorely tested as we deserve to be, for we have earnt our trials.

And I apologise for the 'directness' of some of my posts. It is not my intention to ever offend anybody. May the seeds of tolerance and humility displayed sprout to love. Peace within, love without.
edit on 7-11-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Just presenting perspective. Not judging.

I do it to myself often.

I use the method "step out of the circle" often. Because I need to examine myself. Then I step back in.

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join